[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

8753 posts in this topic Last Reply

33 minutes ago, IcicleTrepan said:

I am having the same problem and I also use AirVPN.  This was working fine for me yesterday.  I can't say for certain as I wasn't paying close attention, however it's possible this may be related to the latest binhex-delugevpn update that I applied this morning.

can you please attach the ovpn file located in /config/openvpn/ minus any keys.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK guys, multi remote endpoint support is now in for this image please pull down the new image (this change will be rolled out to all my vpn images shortly).   What this means is that the im

There has been an issue raised on GitHub related to tracker announce request IP leakage under certain circumstances, after careful review of iptables i have tightened up the rules to prevent this. A n

I wanted to summarize how I got Mullvad working with DelugeVPN as I had to piece together several "solutions" from different comments in this thread and there was some incorrect info; likely old.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, binhex said:

can you please attach the ovpn file located in /config/openvpn/ minus any keys.

dev tun
fast-io
persist-key
nobind
remote netherlands-amsterdam-ca-version-2.expressnetw.com 1195

remote-random
pull
comp-lzo no
tls-client
verify-x509-name Server name-prefix
ns-cert-type server
key-direction 1
route-delay 2
tun-mtu 1500
fragment 1300
mssfix 1200
verb 3
cipher AES-256-CBC
keysize 256
auth SHA512
sndbuf 524288
rcvbuf 524288
auth-user-pass credentials.conf

<cert>
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
XXX
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
</cert>
<key>
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
XXX
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
</key>
<tls-auth>
#
# 2048 bit OpenVPN static key
#
-----BEGIN OpenVPN Static key V1-----
XXX
-----END OpenVPN Static key V1-----
</tls-auth>
<ca>
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
XXX
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
</ca>

Edited by Simon

I've been randomly having issues today with PIA, can confirm that it was working well yesterday.  My docker config uses ouroboros to auto update, and it looks like DelugeVPN latest was updated last night. 

Several troubleshooting steps, but the one that worked was to revert to what looks like the previous build in docker.  Can confirm that binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-2-15 works.

Edited by ThatCanuck
12 minutes ago, ThatCanuck said:

Several troubleshooting steps, but the one that worked was to revert to what looks like the previous build in docker.  Can confirm that binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-2-15 works.

Thanks. I just went back to that version too and it works again (Q5 at https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md for anyone want to do the same)

29 minutes ago, Simon said:

Thanks. I just went back to that version too and it works again (Q5 at https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md for anyone want to do the same)

43 minutes ago, ThatCanuck said:

I've been randomly having issues today with PIA, can confirm that it was working well yesterday.  My docker config uses ouroboros to auto update, and it looks like DelugeVPN latest was updated last night. 

This fixed it for me as well

17 hours ago, Simon said:

I've been using this for months with no issue with ExpressVPN, but a recent update has caused it to fail with

2020-11-29 10:10:34,196 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2020-11-29 10:10:34 DEPRECATED OPTION: --cipher set to 'AES-256-CBC' but missing in --data-ciphers (AES-256-GCM:AES-128-GCM). Future OpenVPN version will ignore --cipher for cipher negotiations. Add 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers or change --cipher 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers-fallback 'AES-256-CBC' to silence this warning.

2020-11-29 10:10:34,196 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2020-11-29 10:10:34 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6
Options error: --proto tcp is ambiguous in this context. Please specify --proto tcp-server or --proto tcp-client
Use --help for more information.

2020-11-29 10:10:34,198 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting OpenVPN (non daemonised)...

repeatedly occurring in the log file. Any idea what's up?

Edit: Seems to be reported here too https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/230

supervisord.log 1.42 MB · 3 downloads

17 hours ago, phiper said:

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using the Expressvpn Toronto server.

The .ovpn and credentials file are working fine with binhex-sabnzbvpn.

Hi,

Same problem here with Express VPN. Tried other locations, redownloaded the certificates, tried to reconfigure, restored from a backup, nothing worked.

Adding --proto udp doesn't seem to be working, since i still get the TCP error, when adding --proto tcp-client, i get another error, that fragments can only be used with udp.

I just applied the docker update that was just realesed and now I can't connect to the web gui. I get "the site can't be reached". Worked fine until I applied the update. I went in and disabled the VN Enabled option and it works. I use air vpn and went to the website and my id and password works and my account is active.

Edited by DigitalDivide
28 minutes ago, gesutc said:

I'm using AirVPN and have had the same issue.

To get round this I used the AirVPN config generator to create a TCP rather than UPD protocol .ovpn

Not ideal but worked for me.

please can you try the 'test' tagged image, let me know if it fixes it.

10 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

are there any instructions on how to do this? I have no idea about tags. Do I do this on the command line? 

You just edit the repository setting in the docker configuration. Type a colon and then the version number after the name.

3 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

@binhex has just pushed another release. It may fix whatever your issue is.

imminent fix for protocol issue for non pia vpn providers, the image is just building, please pull down latest in approx 30 mins from now.

Just now, ThatCanuck said:

I was having issues with PIA NextGen that were resolved by reverting to an old version.  Should that be addressed in the updates you just made to latest?

probably not, no, please go back to latest and do the following:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md