[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

46 minutes ago, CBPXXIV said:

Tried both AutoRemovePlus-0.6.1-py2.7 and AutoRemovePlus-0.6.1-py2.6, should be the correct versions for Deluge 2.x+. 

The current updated version of the plugin is 0.6.6. Different branch.

https://github.com/springjools/deluge-autoremoveplus/releases/tag/0.6.6

I've also noticed that trying to open core.conf and some of the other appdata files results in permissions errors.

6 hours ago, wgstarks said:

Not all plugins are compatible with the webUI (I’m not sure about this one). You may have to configure it via GTK.

I know the version I mentioned before was, the 6.1 one.  Not sure if the the branch 6.6 you linked is.  I had it working before I upgraded to use the next gen servers.  Odd.  I'm probably  missing something silly again like not clicking update as binhex suggested earlier.  At the very least its showing in the settings now, I'll have to fiddle around with it and browse some more threads.  Fingers crossed. 

EDIT:

FYI, there is a newer version of the auto remove plus that seems to be functioning properly

https://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55733&p=232150&hilit=autoremove#p232150

Edited by CBPXXIV
new information

I was using NordVPN for awhile since I already had an account with them, but just switched to PIA. When I try to start Deluge using PIA instead, it just hangs. if VPN_ENABLED is set to false, it's fine. When I start the container with VPN_ENABLED, the web UI just says "refused to connect," and if I try to view logs from the Docker page of Unraid that also hangs. I can connect to the container with no issues, and the deluged.log doesn't seem to show anything spooky. I've got the cert files and a .ovpn endpoint in the openvpn folder, and I've verified that the username + password are correct. I have also updated to the most recent image. Any ideas of what else could be causing the hang?

EDIT: Nevermind, found AUTH_FAILED issues. Will try to fix then loop back if I still have issues.

Edited by Liam_Galt
5 hours ago, binhex said:

This is unfortunately where I started in the first place:

[Cause] Your subscription has run out [Solution] double check this on the vpn providers website.

Subscribed yesterday, verified that it works with PIA Chrome extension.

[Cause] You have not typed in your username (VPN_USER value) and/or password (VPN_PASS value) correctly [Solution] do not copy and paste, type it in manually to prevent whitespace issues.

These are correct.

[Cause] You are using the wrong credentials [Solution] ensure the credentials are for openvpn/wireguard, NOT proxy servers etc. [PIA users] Do NOT use the generated PPTP/L2TP/Socks Username and Password, this is not the correct credentials, you need to specify the web login credentials (username will be of the format Pxxxxxx) for VPN_USER and VPN_PASS.

I am using the p****** username, and the password. They work in other PIA clients.

[Cause] Your password contains a character which may cause issues [Solution] please ensure it only contains letters a-z (upper case or lower case) and numbers 0-9.

It is only alphanumeric. I've tried changing a few times, still no luck.

[Cause] Your password is too long [Solution] Certain VPN providers (such as PIA) may limit the password length, please try shortening the password for your account. [PIA users] The maximum length for account passwords has changed with next-gen network, please ensure your password is 99 characters or less.

The password is only 16 characters.

[Cause] Out of date openvpn config file (ovpn extension) [Solution] ensure you download the latest ovpn file from your vpn provider.

I downloaded them yesterday.

[Cause] The vpn provider you have signed up with is having authentication issues [Solution] try another endpoint, failing that contact the vpn provider and explain you are having authentication issues when using native openvpn/wireguard clients with AUTH_FAILED shown.

Again, other PIA clients work.

I've tried using both Wireguard and OpenVPN but to no avail, still AUTH_FAILED.

11 minutes ago, binhex said:

from your log i see the following cipher set in your ovpn file (located in /config/openvpn/):-

cipher aes-128-cbc

can you try removing that line and replacing it with:-

cipher aes-256-gcm
ncp-disable

Still AUTH_FAILURE, but with deprecated option warnings:
2020-12-03 10:11:47 DEPRECATED OPTION: --cipher set to 'aes-256-gcm' but missing in --data-ciphers (AES-256-GCM:AES-128-GCM). Future OpenVPN version will ignore --cipher for cipher negotiations. Add 'aes-256-gcm' to --data-ciphers or change --cipher 'aes-256-gcm' to --data-ciphers-fallback 'aes-256-gcm' to silence this warning.

11 minutes ago, Liam_Galt said:

Still AUTH_FAILURE, but with deprecated option warnings:

the deprecation warnings can be ignored, ok dude im afraid i got to the end of my list of known issues for auth_failure :-(.

the only thing left is to contact pia and see what they can see from their side.

Edited by binhex
1 hour ago, binhex said:

the deprecation warnings can be ignored, ok dude im afraid i got to the end of my list of known issues for auth_failure :-(.

the only thing left is to contact pia and see what they can see from their side.

Support told me to ask on reddit :'D

I'll loop back here if I figure it out in case someone encounters a similar issue in the future.

On 10/25/2020 at 12:14 PM, eastpanther95 said:

PIA user here, moving to nextgen servers, removed old container and image. Pulled using command:

docker create --name deluge --restart=always --privileged=true -p 8112:8112 -p 8118:8118 -p 58846:58846 -p 58946:58946 -v H:\Deluge\Data:/data -v H:\Deluge\config:/config -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -e VPN_ENABLED=yes -e VPN_CLIENT=wireguard -e VPN_USER=XXXXXXX -e VPN_PASS=XXXXXXX -e VPN_PROV=pia -e STRICT_PORT_FORWARD=yes -e ENABLE_PRIVOXY=yes -e LAN_NETWORK=10.0.0.0/24 -e NAME_SERVERS=84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1 -e DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL=info -e DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL=info -e DEBUG=false -e UMASK=000 -e PUID=0 -e PGID=0 binhex/arch-delugevpn

VPN fails to start, supervisord shows the issue bringing up the interface. Not sure what the resolution is. Any help?

2020-10-25 17:05:49,384 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
[#] ip link add wg0 type wireguard
2020-10-25 17:05:49,389 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
RTNETLINK answers: Operation not supported
2020-10-25 17:05:49,402 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
Unable to access interface: Protocol not supported
2020-10-25 17:05:49,404 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
[#] ip link delete dev wg0
2020-10-25 17:05:49,422 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] WireGuard interface failed to come 'up', exit code is '1'

Bumping this back up not sure if any of you have similar issues

Trying to find out if I'm max speeds or if I'm doing something wrong, I've read all the documentation I've come across on github. I have symmetrical gigabit and I'm maxing out at 80MiB/s, which is fine, but I've seen people saying they're getting close to 300 also with gigabit and PIA like I have. Any ideas? I tried wireguard on a few different servers but that's topping out closer to 50. Not getting any log errors.

Trying to find out if I'm max speeds or if I'm doing something wrong, I've read all the documentation I've come across on github. I have symmetrical gigabit and I'm maxing out at 80MiB/s, which is fine, but I've seen people saying they're getting close to 300 also with gigabit and PIA like I have. Any ideas? I tried wireguard on a few different servers but that's topping out closer to 50. Not getting any log errors.

I think you’re mixing Bytes and bits there. 80MiB/s is pretty close to the maximum practical speed of a 1Gb/s line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bumping this back up not sure if any of you have similar issues

Have a look at the WireGuard section here: https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn

Looks like you are missing
—sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" 

Also, from your volume mappings it looks like you’re running this on a Windows host? I know wireguard relies on support in the Linux kernel, so not sure if that would cause problems when running on Windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk