[Support] binhex - Deluge

3 hours ago, AndreB said:

i try the link you gave me and the one that the site link us to go get it and i try YaRSS2-2.1.4-py3.7 and YaRSS2-2.1.4-py3.8 and it still does not work... it appear in the right windows, i select it and nothing else... not working.... relay don't know why it's not working.

try version YaRSS2-2.1.2, did appear in the installed side, but i was not able to manage and config

Edited by Danuel

hi guys, Binhex, 

my SONARR and RADARR containers no longer connect to the Binhex-Deluge container with PIA configured proxy.

This is strange, all the indexers test OK in Jacket, Deluge is also able to download torretns OK but the Sonarr and Radarr containers no longer connect to Jacket or Deluge.

When I disable Privoxy in the Binhex-Deluge container everything works again just fine so I know it has to do with the Privoxy setup.

here is snip from the log:

[v3.0.2.4552] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Unable to connect to Deluge, please check your settings ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: 'http://192.168.1.24:8112/json' ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 146 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 146 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 123 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 57 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult](JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 283 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult](JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 283 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult](DelugeSettings settings, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 244 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.GetTorrentsByLabel(String label, DelugeSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 97 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.GetItems() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:line 117 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TrackedDownloads.DownloadMonitoringService.ProcessClientDownloads(IDownloadClient downloadClient) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TrackedDownloads\DownloadMonitoringService.cs:line 89

1 hour ago, daan_SVK said:

hi guys, Binhex, 

my SONARR and RADARR containers no longer connect to the Binhex-Deluge container with PIA configured proxy.

This is strange, all the indexers test OK in Jacket, Deluge is also able to download torretns OK but the Sonarr and Radarr containers no longer connect to Jacket or Deluge.

When I disable Privoxy in the Binhex-Deluge container everything works again just fine so I know it has to do with the Privoxy setup.

here is snip from the log:

[v3.0.2.4552] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Unable to connect to Deluge, please check your settings ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: 'http://192.168.1.24:8112/json' ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 146 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 146 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 123 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 57 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult](JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 283 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult](JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 283 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult](DelugeSettings settings, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 244 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.GetTorrentsByLabel(String label, DelugeSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 97 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.GetItems() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:line 117 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TrackedDownloads.DownloadMonitoringService.ProcessClientDownloads(IDownloadClient downloadClient) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TrackedDownloads\DownloadMonitoringService.cs:line 89

ok, I found the answer in Binex's FAQ: 

this was Q26: 

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

thanks again

Hello All,

Ok now i give up, Anybody got the dam yarrs2 working in unraid Version: 6.9.0-rc2  delugevpn from binhex.

i'm not sure if i tried everything, but i did try a lot, so now, i'm at that point to ask seriously if anyone have this working for real, cause i doubt it does work. so please i need someone that can relay help me fix this YARRS2 please please please...

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

binhex-delugevpn stopped working out of the blue so i installed binhex-deluge and copied the data over with binhex-krusader and it was working again.
binhex-deluge now stopped working too (webgui doesn't load) . If i backup my current deluge data, wipe the dockers and re-install them how do i prevent it from happening again? I'm still on 6.8.3

• 4 weeks later...

For those wanting to restrict login access to their sub domains or sub-folders from public access through NGINX Proxy Manager I have created a guide to use Organizr.

Its a powerful SSO based platform for accessing multiple resources and allows for configuration using their API to restrict access to URL resources without authentication to Organizr.

Guide: 

• 3 months later...
Everything has been working fine for me for well over a year. Last week though my binhex-delugevpn UI stopped loading. I tried multiple container restarts, unraid restarts, and tried removing the container and re-adding it. No luck.

Both radarr and sonarr can add/pick up completed torrents just fine. Only the UI seems to be a problem.

Any one have a fix for this scenario?
I need a full log to diagnose the issue further, please do the following:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, lol this is funny, but im having the same issue almost 2 years to the DAY from before, when i posted in this thread. The old "waiting for deluge to start on port xxxxx". WebUi doesnt work. What I have done probably to cause this, is replace my cache drive, following SpaceInvader's video guide. All my other dockers work but this one. I have tried multiple branches, going back as far as 1.3 from almost 5 years ago. Multiple restarts of the container, still no WebUI. I thought it would be the most recent pulldown that caused it, but at this point im lost. As well, while writing this comment, the error in the log has disappeared and looks normal. Ill paste below. Still no WebUI.

2021-11-13 19:05:23.674424 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2021-11-13 19:05:23,965 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2021-11-13 19:05:23,965 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/deluge.conf" during parsing
2021-11-13 19:05:23,972 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2021-11-13 19:05:24,974 INFO spawned: 'deluge-script' with pid 40
2021-11-13 19:05:24,975 INFO spawned: 'deluge-web-script' with pid 41
2021-11-13 19:05:24,980 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge config file already exists, skipping copy
[info] Starting Deluge daemon...

2021-11-13 19:05:24,980 INFO success: deluge-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2021-11-13 19:05:24,980 INFO success: deluge-web-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 8:59 AM, Nexius2 said:

Hello, what deluge version are we runing?

I'm having major issues with private tracker not seeing my seeding and I don't understand why.

thanks

I seem to have lost the ability to DL any thing. 

I can see seeds and peers but nothing is available.

Happy to post logs if some one can point me in the right direction.

Also is there any advantages in setting static firewall rules ?

Not sure whats changed (running 2.0.5)

Binhex QBittorrent is working fine with the same torrents

T

Edited by ccsnet
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@binhex I've got a question I can't seem to find an answer for.

Long story short, I have to use a dedicated IP VPN.

I'm moving from your delugeVPN to just deluge containers and routing those deluge containers through a single VPN container.

Example:
https://unraid-guides.com/2021/05/19/how-to-route-any-docker-container-on-unraid-through-a-vpn/

This works fine, the problem is that I currently run 3x separate instances of deluge ( Movies / Music / TV)

381160448_CleanShot2022-03-23at16_51.53@2x.thumb.png.a06547e4e269f25f4f52ac1f82d0e22c.png

I can get the Deluge containers to work one at a time, but not all 3x at once because they're all trying to use the same ports.

In the docker templates, I have them all as different ports 58846, 58847, 58849

But docker templates are ignored when the connection is through another container

And no matter how I try to define custom ports, these default ports are always defined.... somewhere.

I've tried:

• Changing the ports in the deluge config template, they are ignored and set to the defaults
  • Changing the ports in the deluge client settings, they are ignored, the defaults are still set in the container and it doesn't work
  • Changing the ports in the deluge client config files, the defaults are still set in the container and it doesn't work

No matter what, these defaults are the only thing that works no matter how I try to configure it.

Where / How can I change these? Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

@binhex Hi team. I can't seem to get Deluge up and running again after a planned reboot. Running UnRaid 6.6.3 and the latest version of Deluge(non VPN). It says no update available, but "force update" is clickable. Nothing changed on my router and other dockers seem ok. Thanks for any help. Log:

___. .__ .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___
| __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ /
| \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > <
|___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2022-04-12 10:47:15.218921 [info] Host is running unRAID
2022-04-12 10:47:15.240578 [info] System information Linux Zeus 4.19.107-Unraid #1 SMP Thu Mar 5 13:55:57 PST 2020 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2022-04-12 10:47:15.265384 [info] OS_ARCH defined as 'x86-64'
2022-04-12 10:47:15.290459 [warn] PUID not defined (via -e PUID), defaulting to '99'
2022-04-12 10:47:15.320633 [warn] PGID not defined (via -e PGID), defaulting to '100'
2022-04-12 10:47:15.561910 [warn] UMASK not defined (via -e UMASK), defaulting to '000'
2022-04-12 10:47:15.585307 [info] Permissions already set for '/config'
2022-04-12 10:47:15.609859 [info] Deleting files in /tmp (non recursive)...
2022-04-12 10:47:15.636596 [info] DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL not defined,(via -e DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL), defaulting to 'info'
2022-04-12 10:47:15.660396 [info] DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL not defined,(via -e DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL), defaulting to 'info'
2022-04-12 10:47:15.684522 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2022-04-12 10:47:15,859 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/deluge.conf" during parsing
2022-04-12 10:47:15,859 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2022-04-12 10:47:15,860 INFO supervisord started with pid 6
2022-04-12 10:47:16,862 INFO spawned: 'deluge-script' with pid 67
2022-04-12 10:47:16,863 INFO spawned: 'shutdown-script' with pid 68
2022-04-12 10:47:16,864 INFO reaped unknown pid 7 (exit status 0)
2022-04-12 10:47:16,868 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge config file already exists, skipping copy
[info] Attempting to start Deluge...
[info] Removing deluge pid file (if it exists)...

2022-04-12 10:47:16,868 INFO success: deluge-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2022-04-12 10:47:16,868 INFO success: shutdown-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2022-04-12 10:47:17,206 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge process started
[info] Waiting for Deluge process to start listening on port 58846...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...