[Support] binhex - Deluge

On 1/26/2020 at 12:10 PM, theg00s3 said:

For some strange reason, Deluge can't be accessed via the thinclient or the webui, but nothing shows up in the logs (set to debug). What can I do?

you need to use a deluge v2.x thinclient. v1.x will not work, this is what i suspect is the issue.

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Killabee44 said:

I had Deluge set to encrypted connections only. All was good for a long time.

I just got a notification from my cable company about torrent downloads..

It looks like all of a sudden it started accepting unencrypted connections. Has anyone else had this issue?

read this, you are not protected and never have been:-

https://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?t=55191

• 2 weeks later...

Hello unraid people.

Whenever I'm starting to download through Deluge WebUI, it starts at 1 Mbit/s or something, until it turns down to nothing at all.

I've attached a screenshot of it , where it says "Freespace in download folder" (marked with a red arrow).

It's set to download in a folder called "Download/Incomplete" just like Spaceinvader One did it.

I've downloaded 0 byte of anything so far, so I don't know why it says there's no free space.

Can you help me out?

2020-03-07_18-40-51.png

14 minutes ago, Nanobug said:

It's set to download in a folder called "Download/Incomplete" just like Spaceinvader One did it

Sounds like you almost had it exact, but not quite. Folder names are case sensitive, so make sure your container path in the docker settings and the path inside the application are precisely the same.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Sounds like you almost had it exact, but not quite. Folder names are case sensitive, so make sure your container path in the docker settings and the path inside the application are precisely the same.

I have typed it exactly the same way, with capital D and I.
I'm not sure about the second part.
I can show you some screenshots of the paths of both Deluge and the share?

Edited by Nanobug
19 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

According to that screenshot, you should be telling deluge to save to /data, because that is what you have mapped to /mnt/user/Downloads

Mother of.... Was it that simple?!
I feel stupid now.
Big thanks though.

I did only download 2.39%.

Then it says "Error: Connection times out".

If I recheck and update the tracker, it goes straight into the error in tracker status.

I tried getting a ubuntu torrent to see if it was the one I used, or a second one as well.

The second one messed up too.

Is it Deluge, or me?

I think the last one, but I'm not sure. A quick Google search is unclear to me.

@Nanobug

how you mapped Deluge  container properly to the download folder, and then in the deluge app to map to your download folder, and sometimes you might have to open the port in your router 

in my case i create another folder inside Download folder "/completed"

11.png

22.png

Edited by Danuel
4 minutes ago, Nanobug said:

I don't know if it's mapped properly. How do I check that?

The port is open in the router, even though https://www.canyouseeme.org/ is not agreeing with that.

from deluge, under downloads if you put /data/downloads the that will map to /mnt/user/Downloads/  and i recommend to use same port instead of random and port-forward in your router

Edited by Danuel
Just now, Nanobug said:

I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Can you explain it, or somehow show it?

well in my case i made a specific folder just for deluge for downloads 

so when i install deluge host path is /mnt/user/Downloads/ that pot to that shared folder (i saw from you screenshot that, that i set ok)

and like i said in deluge to set to that download folder you fill /data/Downloads (of if you add another folder inside Download like completed you map /data/completed)

33.png

This is my "Downloads" and its 4 subfolders:
image.thumb.png.64a6fd93ef44b036b2b391c449deb319.png

Now Deluge mentions no error in the bottom right, but still gives the error in tracker status. I've removed the torrent, rebooted the docker, and added the torrent again before it gave this error.
image.thumb.png.f8158f96196a4078b501c6d918498588.png

Maybe the source is broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk