[Support] binhex - Deluge

Tried 2 other Linux distros, and downloading the ubuntu torrent and adding it again.

It doesn't show my IP in the bottom now, it did that before. Is that normal?

image.thumb.png.1469f2e0a5534c6f046d6d6fd984eab6.png

Sorry, i can’t confirm if that is normal or not, i don’t have that in my deluge, i still use a older version of deluge

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

When I booted up unraid today, it did start downloading ubuntu, so I tried adding the fedora and debian torrent to Deluge again, and it's being a jerk to me now.

It does get the IP now, where it said n/a before.

It adds the torrent in paused now, and I can't resume them.

Any ideas?

21 minutes ago, Nanobug said:

When I booted up unraid today, it did start downloading ubuntu, so I tried adding the fedora and debian torrent to Deluge again, and it's being a jerk to me now.

It does get the IP now, where it said n/a before.

It adds the torrent in paused now, and I can't resume them.

Any ideas?

maybe when you manually added you check added in pause state, if you press resume is not working ?

try to refresh the page after you press resume

Edited by Danuel
14 minutes ago, Danuel said:

maybe when you manually added you check added in pause state, if you press resume is not working ?

try to refresh the page after you press resume

My DNS is for some reason messed up again. I think that might be the case right now.
I don't know why it happens "Fix Common Problems" detected it.
I guess I'll have to fix that first.

The DNS problem disappears when I restart the server, but the torrent issue persists.

Just to try it out, I installed Deluge on my Windows 10 Pro, and it works right away.
The use the same network configuration, except the unraid server has a static IP, and my Windows PC has a DHCP IP.

• 1 month later...

Guys I installed Deluge and it is working. I followed SpaceInvaders One youtube video, but... I did installed the Blocklist Plugin and I can only download one or two things everything else is blocked without being in the list. I removed the plugin and I can now download BUT... my download speed does not go above 350 KB... I don't know why!! I'm using NORD VPN with Deluge connected to Netherlands.

Can someone help me troubleshoot this? I have my DL Speed at Unlimited same as Upload...

Please. Binhex... for that Beer... Please? 

Guys I installed Deluge and it is working. I followed SpaceInvaders One youtube video, but... I did installed the Blocklist Plugin and I can only download one or two things everything else is blocked without being in the list. I removed the plugin and I can now download BUT... my download speed does not go above 350 KB... I don't know why!! I'm using NORD VPN with Deluge connected to Netherlands.

Can someone help me troubleshoot this? I have my DL Speed at Unlimited same as Upload...

Please. Binhex... for that Beer... Please? 
Nordvpn do not support port forwarding, your speeds will be low at best, my advise switch to another provider, mullvad is the current hot provider that does support port forwarding, or pia.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hello Binhex, sorry for disturbing you, but i'm trying to add two plugins in delugevpn...  Yarss2 and ItConfig and it's not working. they are not installing...

is there a way or something special to do, cause i'm out of ideas. please can you help me.

My Server is UNRAID 6.8.3

every thing else work like a charm this is the only problem i have.

Thanks,

AndreJCC

Thanks for your respond... relay appreciated, but it's not working, i must do something wrong...

one thing , do i have to put the (egg) file in a dir with deluge??? before adding it in the plug-in,

it's the only thing i can think. the rename of 3.7 to 3.8 is not working and for the Ver 2.0 not working to... :(

never add this problem before but with UNRAID i have.

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I still learning much about unraid, however, I'm unable to access the webUI for Deluge (not the VPN), i'm getting a  connection refused error. I've already done all the ts I can think of (reboot router, reboot unraid, restarted docker) and still nothing, can anyone shed some light?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 12:59 AM, Chris09 said:

... I'm unable to access the webUI for Deluge (not the VPN), i'm getting a  connection refused error.

I'm seeing this as well.  Was working a few days ago, and now firefox is reporting "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

Nothing looks out-of-the-ordinary in /config/deluge.log or /config/deluge-web.log

Behavior is the same whether I run the container bridged or br0 with its own ip address.

Other containers on br0 or bridged network respond just fine.

Ideas?

Hi dchsueh,

The only thing i can tell you is turn off the vpn in setup deluge, restart deluge and try it... if it works enable the vpn again and restart et re start deluge, i did it once and it work... dont ask why or how... but it did work for me.

8 hours ago, Danuel said:

have you look if you have a conflict on port ?

do you get any error in the logs ?

Doubt there is a conflict - right now, I'm setup on br0 with a separate IP address (and other containers on br0, e.g. pihole, work fine).

"netstat -al" in-container shows something listening on port 8112 ("tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8112 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN")

attempting a webui browser connection results in multiple netstat "tcp 0 0 containerid:8112 mypc:highportnum TIME_WAIT" lines appearing

"telnet localhost 8112" in-container gets a connection

"telnet containerip 8112" from off-container results in an immediate disconnect and a single netstat TIME_WAIT line in-container (but I can telnet to my pihole br0 ip port 80 just fine...?!?!?!)

--

add: last few log lines are:

2020-07-12 00:05:02,619 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting Deluge Web UI...

2020-07-12 00:05:03,620 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 140388658095824 for <Subprocess at 140388658098032 with name deluge-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2020-07-12 00:05:03,624 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 140388658095872 for <Subprocess at 140388658098032 with name deluge-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2020-07-12 00:05:03,624 INFO exited: deluge-script (exit status 0; expected)
2020-07-12 00:05:03,624 DEBG received SIGCHLD indicating a child quit

Edited by dchsueh
added log lines
4 hours ago, dchsueh said:

Doubt there is a conflict - right now, I'm setup on br0 with a separate IP address (and other containers on br0, e.g. pihole, work fine).

"netstat -al" in-container shows something listening on port 8112 ("tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8112 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN")

attempting a webui browser connection results in multiple netstat "tcp 0 0 containerid:8112 mypc:highportnum TIME_WAIT" lines appearing

"telnet localhost 8112" in-container gets a connection

"telnet containerip 8112" from off-container results in an immediate disconnect and a single netstat TIME_WAIT line in-container (but I can telnet to my pihole br0 ip port 80 just fine...?!?!?!)

--

add: last few log lines are:

2020-07-12 00:05:02,619 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting Deluge Web UI...

2020-07-12 00:05:03,620 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 140388658095824 for <Subprocess at 140388658098032 with name deluge-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2020-07-12 00:05:03,624 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 140388658095872 for <Subprocess at 140388658098032 with name deluge-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2020-07-12 00:05:03,624 INFO exited: deluge-script (exit status 0; expected)
2020-07-12 00:05:03,624 DEBG received SIGCHLD indicating a child quit

try/check the following:-

1. firewall blocking - check host running container isnt blocking, check any hardware firewalls in place, especially things like pfsense/opnsense

2. vlan - check you are allowing connections across vlan's (if setup).

3. browser - try a different browser, disable all addons, especially script blocking addons

4. pc - try accessing from another pc

5. curl/wget - can you access the webui using curl/wget from host?, if so this might lead you to the issue.

6. bridge - try setting the container back to the default bridge.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:51 AM, binhex said:

try/check the following:-

1. firewall blocking - check host running container isnt blocking, check any hardware firewalls in place, especially things like pfsense/opnsense

2. vlan - check you are allowing connections across vlan's (if setup).

3. browser - try a different browser, disable all addons, especially script blocking addons

4. pc - try accessing from another pc

5. curl/wget - can you access the webui using curl/wget from host?, if so this might lead you to the issue.

6. bridge - try setting the container back to the default bridge.

1. no firewalls

2. no vlans

3,4. different browser, different machines, no change

5. wget calls from webterminal shell or from completely separate machine result in a sequence of:

# wget http://192.168.0.185:8118/
--2020-07-14 21:26:32--  http://192.168.0.185:8118/
Connecting to 192.168.0.185:8118... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... No data received.
Retrying.

--2020-07-14 21:26:33--  (try: 2)  http://192.168.0.185:8118/
Connecting to 192.168.0.185:8118... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... No data received.
Retrying.

which explains the in-container TIME_WAIT sockets -  a connection got through albeit immediately ended

6. bridge or br0 both result in the same -- but I found an interesting behavior, a br0 always results in port 8112 bound (ignores configured port), whereas a bridge config will use the configured port number (as seen in the example above; and I can confirm that nothing is at 8112 as it results in "Connection refused")

--

add:

a. this behavior exists even after removing the container and /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-deluge and adding it fresh; I'll repeat things were working fine a week ago and I don't believe anything is different now with either my network or unraid setup

b. unraid webterminal "iptables -L" output reports a set of "Chain DOCKER" rules when net is bridge, none when br0, consistent with other containers I have running

Edited by dchsueh
added info
8 hours ago, dchsueh said:

# wget http://192.168.0.185:8118/

wrong port number, 8118 is for privoxy, you should be attempting to curl/wget 8112.

can you post your settings - unraid webui/docker/left click deluge icon/edit/toggle advanced view and click on 'show more settings' then screenshot and post here.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:56 AM, binhex said:

wrong port number, 8118 is for privoxy, you should be attempting to curl/wget 8112.

can you post your settings - unraid webui/docker/left click deluge icon/edit/toggle advanced view and click on 'show more settings' then screenshot and post here.

For the previous post I had configured the container to use port 8118 as a test to see if the setting was being used, I don't run privoxy myself and nothing else was using port 8118 at the time.

In any case, I restored the setting to port 8112 bridged, and issue still exists.  Here's the screenshot:

unraid-binhex-deluge-config.png