[Support] binhex - SABnzbd

1 hour ago, musicking said:

I followed those instructions and still get errors when executing via SAB.

Docker logs show that exact error I listed above. Seems like requirements are missing, but I ran the pip install -r requirements.txt command without fail.

My apologies, I ran into this thread while looking for an answer with my dilemma; I think the container image needs to support the extra dependencies for the notification script to work, and I just realized that I am running the linuxserver.io container that they recently updated to allow the notify.py to work correctly.

10 hours ago, keenkreations said:

My apologies, I ran into this thread while looking for an answer with my dilemma; I think the container image needs to support the extra dependencies for the notification script to work, and I just realized that I am running the linuxserver.io container that they recently updated to allow the notify.py to work correctly.

I came to the same conclusion.

Even after i installed the requirements (https://github.com/caronc/nzb-notify/blob/master/requirements.txt) manually, it did not work over the Web-UI. The commandline test did work 

python sabnzbd-notify.py complete 'Hello' 'World' xbmc://192.168.0.2

@binhex could you add this feature to the images (normal+vpn)?

Since sabnzbd is gonna drop support of it's own implementation of diffrent notification types. And they say the official way to get those back is to use said script.

I've also created an issue over github. https://github.com/binhex/arch-sabnzbd/issues/5

Here some links:
- Sabnzbd Wiki:  https://sabnzbd.org/wiki/configuration/3.5/notifications#nscript

- nzb-notify Github: https://github.com/caronc/nzb-notify/

- MergeRequest from Linuxserver Image: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-sabnzbd/commit/477b9125e102630c5f838dcd37e8b886837100d9

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been using delugeVPN for a while now, but decided to start getting into usenet as well. Got SABnzbdvpn setup on the with the same VPN creds as my delugeVPN container, and it works, but it seems redundent to have both containers separately logged in.

Is there any way I could setup the sabnzbd vpn-less container to route things through the privoxy setup on delugevpn?

On 3/25/2022 at 1:12 PM, Caldorian said:

So I've been using delugeVPN for a while now, but decided to start getting into usenet as well. Got SABnzbdvpn setup on the with the same VPN creds as my delugeVPN container, and it works, but it seems redundent to have both containers separately logged in.

Is there any way I could setup the sabnzbd vpn-less container to route things through the privoxy setup on delugevpn?

So a quick follow up; I managed to google and find the VPN docker FAQ, and was able to setup my sabnzdb dockers with the container:delugevpn option. Since the network type on it is set to None, I'm guessing I can reliably assume that it's outbound connections are going through the VPN tunnel without having to further test it to guarantee it?

I've got one quick followup question; I've got swag infront of things to use as an internal-only reverse proxy so I can access my containers' web UIs with nice DNS names (ie. https://sabnzbd.mydomain.com). I'd love to be able to use those same DNS names for the app connections as well. ie. in Sonarr, my download client config for SAB is set with the local hostname and port (8080) of the docker container. If I try using the SWAG reverse proxy name and port (443, Use SSL), it doesn't work. Is this possible?

1 hour ago, Caldorian said:

I'd love to be able to use those same DNS names for the app connections as well. ie. in Sonarr, my download client config for SAB is set with the local hostname and port (8080) of the docker container. If I try using the SWAG reverse proxy name and port (443, Use SSL), it doesn't work. Is this possible?

If you can access the webui with an ip and port, use that in the reverse proxy. I.E. if you can use http://192.168.0.2:8989 to access sonarr, that is the entry you would use in the nginx configuration to point to sonarr.mydomain.com

46 minutes ago, binhex said:

done for this image and the vpn variant, nzb-notify is now included.

I might sound stupid, but where is nzb-notify located in the image?

install_path_nzbnotify="/usr/lib/nzbnotify"  (I'm stupid)

Still get "Notification script returned exit code 1 and output "Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/nzbnotify/Notify.py", line 174, in <module> from nzbget import SCRIPT_MODE ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'nzbget' "

Edited by musicking
2 hours ago, JonathanM said:

If you can access the webui with an ip and port, use that in the reverse proxy. I.E. if you can use http://192.168.0.2:8989 to access sonarr, that is the entry you would use in the nginx configuration to point to sonarr.mydomain.com

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear; My SWAG/nginx configuration works fine, and I can access the webUI through the reverse proxy without issue. What I'm trying to update is my container-to-container configuartion (ie. sonarr to sabnzbd) so that the sonarr dns name/port is uses the reverse proxy rather then communicating with the target container directly. Mostly so that I can save myself a small bit of configuration in the future where I only need to update the RP, rather then every container that might use the target.

Still get "Notification script returned exit code 1 and output "Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/nzbnotify/Notify.py", line 174, in from nzbget import SCRIPT_MODE ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'nzbget' "
What is the command you are issuing to nzbget-notify?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, binhex said:

What is the command you are issuing to nzbget-notify?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

pover://user@token

I guess I could try email as well *Couldn't get email to work either*

Both these apprise methods work in my changedetection.io instance :(

Sabnzbd docker log:

2022-03-30 11:30:11,395 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
2022-03-30 11:30:11,395::INFO::[misc:1161] [N/A] Running external command: ['/usr/sbin/nice', '-n10', '/usr/sbin/ionice', '-c2', '-n4', '/usr/lib/nzbnotify/sabnzbd-notify.py', 'error', 'SABnzbd: Error', 'Notification script returned exit code 1 and output "Traceback (most recent call last):\n File "/usr/lib/nzbnotify/Notify.py", line 174, in <module>\n from nzbget import SCRIPT_MODE\nModuleNotFoundError: No module named \'nzbget\'\n"', 'pover://*****@******']

2022-03-30 11:30:12,235 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
2022-03-30 11:30:12,235::ERROR::[notifier:375] Notification script returned exit code 1 and output "Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/nzbnotify/Notify.py", line 174, in <module>
from nzbget import SCRIPT_MODE
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'nzbget'
"

Edited by musicking
52 minutes ago, musicking said:

Still get "Notification script returned exit code 1 and output "Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/nzbnotify/Notify.py", line 174, in <module> from nzbget import SCRIPT_MODE ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'nzbget' "

yeah same here. 

• 1 month later...

Hey binhex,

I just updated my HBA card firmware to the latest version and fixed some disk issues (noted in this thread: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/123025-chasing-down-disabled-drive-crc-errors/#comments) and now I'm receiving IO errors in SABnzbd:

Failed making (/data/usenet_incomplete/*****)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/filesystem.py", line 719, in create_all_dirs
    os.mkdir(path_part_combined)
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error: '/data/usenet_incomplete/*****'

I changed nothing on my docker config or folders,and tried deleting and reinstalling the container (loading from template). When trying to change the file permissions in Krusader, it will just error out on a specific folder and wont let me move it elsewhere either. 

SABnzbd error log attached. Let me know what else you may need.

SABnzbd IO error log.txt

• 4 weeks later...

I can't see your attached log file but mine is also unreachable since last update.. 

Mine hangs on following line: 

2022-06-10 21:22:23,734 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] SABnzbd process started
[info] Waiting for SABnzbd process to start listening on port 8080...

After this nothing happens. 

Now reverting back 1 version see if it is coming back up. 

** EDIT: 
Reverting back 1 version does fix it

2022-06-10 21:36:25,946 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Attempting to start SABnzbd...

2022-06-10 21:36:27,561 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] SABnzbd process started
[info] Waiting for SABnzbd process to start listening on port 8080...

2022-06-10 21:36:31,186 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] SABnzbd process is listening on port 8080

(just add: "binhex/arch-sabnzbdvpn:3.5.3-1-03" to your repository line in your docker template if you don't know how to revert back to older version) 

Edited by DeNiX
test results after downgrading 1 version
  • 1 month later...

hi, im trying to make use of /tmp as a temp download directory in sabnzb. And it worked great last night. But today i get an error saying its not any available space (it reached the limit i have set in folders settings in sabnzb) As far as i read the faq on unraid it should free up memory from cache to dockers needing it. So what are im doing wrong? mem stats look like this:image.png.957cdac6f403eaa1ced9e1bb8469fce1.png

• 3 weeks later...

@binhex  I'm seeing this in my queue as an error

[26/Aug/2022:18:19:22] ENGINE Error in HTTPServer.serve
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cheroot/server.py", line 1823, in serve
    self._connections.run(self.expiration_interval)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cheroot/connections.py", line 203, in run
    self._run(expiration_interval)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cheroot/connections.py", line 246, in _run
    new_conn = self._from_server_socket(self.server.socket)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cheroot/connections.py", line 300, in _from_server_socket
    s, ssl_env = self.server.ssl_adapter.wrap(s)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cheroot/ssl/builtin.py", line 331, in wrap
    return s, self.get_environ(s)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cheroot/ssl/builtin.py", line 339, in get_environ
    'SSL_PROTOCOL': cipher[1],
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable