[Support] binhex - SABnzbd

The path is "/mnt/user/Movies/HD Movies" is that not a valid path anymore in unraid 6?

It's a valid path in unraid, but not INSIDE the docker. Dockers map folders according to the parameters passed to them. So, if you passed "/mnt/user/Movies/HD Movies" to the docker as your /data location, you would select /data as the path in SAB, and it would save in "/mnt/user/Movies/HD Movies" in unraid.

I advise reading Binhex's (and the general unraid) FAQ on dockers before you get in too deep.

def have some reading ahead of me for dockers. Went ahead and re setup everything with Phazes plugins on v6 and will do some researching to get swtiched over.

The path is "/mnt/user/Movies/HD Movies" is that not a valid path anymore in unraid 6?

It's a valid path in unraid, but not INSIDE the docker. Dockers map folders according to the parameters passed to them. So, if you passed "/mnt/user/Movies/HD Movies" to the docker as your /data location, you would select /data as the path in SAB, and it would save in "/mnt/user/Movies/HD Movies" in unraid.

I advise reading Binhex's (and the general unraid) FAQ on dockers before you get in too deep.

def have some reading ahead of me for dockers. Went ahead and re setup everything with Phazes plugins on v6 and will do some researching to get swtiched over.

it isnt too scary honestly, the bits to get your head around are volume mappings and port mappings, once you get it, then your golden :-), you will find there is a massive library now of docker images to choose from, esp with LSIO churning them out :-).

• 5 weeks later...

I'm wondering if someone could help me with this, I'm running SABNZBD with Sickrage and I keep getting this error inside of SABNZBD.  

"Python script "/config/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py" does not have execute (+x) permission set"

I'm wondering if anyone could help me with this if this is, in fact, a SAB issue.

Just now, Squid said:

You would need to set the script to be executable from the command line

Something like this:

chmod +x /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py

(Change the actual path to suit)

You're going to have to use baby gloves with me here, I have absolutely no idea what you mean, is this a command line thing I have to run? 

17 hours ago, Squid said:

Yes.  

chmod +x /mnt/user/appdataShare/sab'sConfigFolder/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py

Unless there's another underlying reason for the error.  I'm just going by what the error says -> I don't use sab

Thanks, that seems to have solved that problem, but now another one crops up. I get an errors saying "Exit(1) Unable to open URL: <
urlopen error [Errno 113] No route to host>" in SAB, although I'm not sure if it's a SAB error or not. 

Thanks, that seems to have solved that problem, but now another one crops up. I get an errors saying "Exit(1) Unable to open URL: urlopen error [Errno 113] No route to host>" in SAB, although I'm not sure if it's a SAB error or not. 

No clue At all unfortunately. I've never seen the need to do any post processing at all. But completely sight unseen I would guess the script is referring to localhost instead of the url of the server somewhere

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Squid said:

No clue At all unfortunately. I've never seen the need to do any post processing at all. But completely sight unseen I would guess the script is referring to localhost instead of the url of the server somewhere

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I just figured this out. You are right, my server changed it's IP address so it couldn't find the right path. Fixed that with my router!

17 hours ago, Squid said:

No clue At all unfortunately. I've never seen the need to do any post processing at all. 

do you know what Squid, i have thought that for years, i dont really get the requirement to run these scripts, surely CP/SickRage/Medusa/Radarr etc do all the renaming and moving for you, it certainly is the case for me, hell they even trigger library updates too for kodi and plex to go grab the metadata, not sure what else there is that people want?, maybe manual downloading of artwork and metadata to disk, again not really a requirement in my mind, but hey each to their own eh :-), glad you got it sorted @severanced

• 4 weeks later...

I have had your docker running flawlessly for a few weeks. Integrated with Mylar and Sonarr dockers - pulling files from them overnight last night fine.

When I send an NZB to it through the API it works fine.

I notice today that I cannot access the web-UI either locally or remotely - throws an " Access denied" on the attempt.

Not too sure if this is due to a Docker update or something that I have done to break this.

I actually removed the docker and reinstalled it with my config file to see if that helped but the result was the same - no web UI access.

Everything seems fine EXCEPT I cannot access the web ... Any ideas on what I can try to regain web access to your SABnzbd Docker again!?

***** Just tried it from my WIN10 VM (remote desktop from my work) and I can access the Web UI from there ****

So I guess it is an issue with me and my remote access to the SABnzb server ... :(

**** SOLVED - For some unknown reason my setting for " External internet access" was set to FULL API - when I changed it to FULL WEB INTERFACE then I can use it the same as I used to use it - not sure what changed in the container to make this happen ***********

Dwight

supervisord.log

Edited by dstanley
FIXED ISSUE
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe I am just thick or something but I am not following.

What I want is this: Sonarr sends a request to sabNZB which grabs a show and downloads it to my folder 'completed downloads'

Lets say for sake of argument it grabs Sleepy Hollow S04E01. I want it to then move that episode to a share on another server say \\TV\Sleepy Hollow\ Season 4

Is this possible and is it possible to automate?

1 minute ago, ashman70 said:

Maybe I am just thick or something but I am not following.

What I want is this: Sonarr sends a request to sabNZB which grabs a show and downloads it to my folder 'completed downloads'

Lets say for sake of argument it grabs Sleepy Hollow S04E01. I want it to then move that episode to a share on another server say \\TV\Sleepy Hollow\ Season 4

Is this possible and is it possible to automate?

Presumably Sonarr already has the tv show in it with it's locations as /TVShows/Sleepy Hollow/Season 4

If your /download mapping assigned to both sab and sonarr matches exactly, then everything works just fine.  Post your docker run commands for both sab and sonarr

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="Sonarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 8989:8989/tcp -v "/dev/rtc":"/dev/rtc":ro -v "/mnt/user/TV/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/cache/downloads":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/Sonarr":"/config":rw linuxserver/sonarr

6f1197d2ccc0dd4107a005b07514146137e91b64cf9c22280b241b5e341b5e17

The command finished successfully!

Is this what you wanted?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="binhex-sabnzbd" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 8080:8080/tcp -p 8090:8090/tcp -v "/mnt/user/downloads/":"/data":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sabnzbd":"/config":rw binhex/arch-sabnzbd

aacbc1a1f59cf41c1c8c3c13efa14b749e4f15c9fbc0452106cde789f0875a08

The command finished successfully!

Here's what's going on.  (Basically this is a rehash of the one docker FAQ link I already gave)

• Sonarr tells sab to download the file.  * This works fine
  • Sab downloads it fine, then tells Sonarr that the file is stored in /data/tvCategoryName/filename
  • Sonarr looks in /data and says WTF there's no file there.  (This is logged within sonarr's logs)

You've got to have the mappings match exactly.  IE: sab downloads into /data, but /data doesn't exist within sonarr

On the Sonarr container, add in a /data container path mapped to /mnt/user/downloads/

BTW, the same thing happens on CouchPotato / Radarr