[Support] binhex - SABnzbd

6 hours ago, Casper8790 said:

Here is the log i get. 

Feb 19 22:34:41 Blackbox kernel: docker0: port 10(veth037465b) entered blocking state
Feb 19 22:34:41 Blackbox kernel: docker0: port 10(veth037465b) entered disabled state
Feb 19 22:34:41 Blackbox kernel: device veth037465b entered promiscuous mode
Feb 19 22:34:41 Blackbox kernel: IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): veth037465b: link is not ready
Feb 19 22:34:42 Blackbox kernel: eth0: renamed from veth24754b2
Feb 19 22:34:42 Blackbox kernel: IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth037465b: link becomes ready
Feb 19 22:34:42 Blackbox kernel: docker0: port 10(veth037465b) entered blocking state
Feb 19 22:34:42 Blackbox kernel: docker0: port 10(veth037465b) entered forwarding state
Feb 19 22:34:43 Blackbox kernel: veth24754b2: renamed from eth0
Feb 19 22:34:43 Blackbox kernel: docker0: port 10(veth037465b) entered disabled state
Feb 19 22:34:43 Blackbox kernel: docker0: port 10(veth037465b) entered disabled state
Feb 19 22:34:43 Blackbox kernel: device veth037465b left promiscuous mode

Thats all normal when an app starts up

6 hours ago, Casper8790 said:

Found I had some ports overlapping with other containers so i changed those but still no luck...

Probably best to post what the actual problem is and your docker run commandhttps://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some help to see if someone can help me pinpoint what is going on.

Since updating to 6.6.7 I've noticed that my downloads from SABnzbd have been acting very strangely.  Like It will download something, then Sonarr or Radarr will pause (they give you the gold/yellow option on the item) and say that the download is empty. But then when i manually check sometime there is files still in the download location, or they will be split up some in the incomplete and some in the complete. 

So i went to check the LOG for SAB, and i just get a bunch of weird symbols. 

Here is what my current log shows.

Also Attached my Diagnostics log in case that can be of some help. 

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

���,j�z
0��u��
�u��Lv"
���u��t
�V�@�ɇ
��c�����
�I�i0}q�
�n�T�g�
qoO2b5�
���v:�^3
���/B�1�
��yr���
�{���/
��yK�A�
��^���
��6`@��
1��p��]l
~�p���L
�7*���
�~�vU�e
�4��	O�
cx,��j�
������G(
i-e*�
y����_
����U.��
��q?+s�
w���C`�
y�}����
�I�e�q�
���FZ�
U���6
�	������
ҳ�Et3m
]W!n$�c%
��+c�X 4
8�J����
�<��!�6
̺-̍��
�"z\��
�
d����
�����P��
`�����^�
y�)��\�
��;��6(

dž�0H
�$�:
C�`�7&�
��*��\
aɻO�eٿ
l��Z��h�
܎zV����
'm�ࢹ7
��NuQk�]
��W@�b
��v�]}
I_����#
@w����e�
@�э7��
"�������
��C.�hc
�%�vG��
��m���>i
�#>��|?
;���%�|
��,n�}D�
��z�T��
C��fH�
'!�墪��
��;��*
2��᭡�$
,̛S��
�/���;h�
�\��#q
��V�2_D
�p
���k*
���;��A
nQ~�iZ,_
���R��
H}��مI
�J�(\y�E
?&錯B�
�0M�5��
�x�H��
�_�R�=
fdm&�X
���s��
�*9�IrW�
�	[wK�
�h�;Y�s�
b��q�ܡ

�!L��)��
�s���(��
���7}��
�+za�ε
R���:m�8
��	��W�7
X���i�WL
����d
�:���Q��
wc*N�?
�N�x�
��6A�i�
,�$]ؤ�
M�`�H=
~	3�/砵
���Lk5$
}�u��.N
Ӆ��[�
��s�Nx#
�\u3���
��<��#+
�X�d�q,�
�W�9��#
$����y�;
LE��R�
��-�Y�(
O1Ĵ��v
��^j�B
+Q9�B���
w��31�p
���r
!�vU�os�
�p�6AeQ�
��7C���
s0��a,�
v�]ة�"J
bD�"�,��
����}
gW=��]H
��C1a���
��>DP~
�����,�
�T�CY�P�
=�&�ch
1�u�aAJY
�U�tc��
6i'k!n�
KEWt�{X
������|
�X�����
)�|f�Ua
szw�(���
��h����
Q�=�4��
s��!`���
t�e�!a�
�&�#L�v�
��QI��8
�&�����
Y1�����|
s#S�A�0
r��y�Q��
M�l��â
}-��_�m
��1��R
���X�#�
;F�G4e��
��]_v::�
t�J�]5+�
��C����
�f��{�
���3H�C
��ӯ�
#
���moq�{
�W�j�
�����?^^
˝+Bcpי
+R�e�cQ
'?0�r�
p_����l
G�/B�
�Y�`��
����5���
��L$7B|�
ꠍ.�
Hd�>@�C1
�$�pͻ�
*�5~_�Y
`{��C*�p
^�)A��d�
܄�� �n?
������q�
d��Hq�4�
�|%ȩ�N�
/����
q�����
0p���9`
�3��Yf
�-��"�<l
�F��H
�#��x�N
��̢��
ֳy���7
�9������
rl)�/�
�(ϓ��t�
r:"�a#i�
���v�SR
����x�1
�����M
7���5X	5
��4�|���
���
�g祏��K
8��@s�q
L� ���R
�d�Y�o��
Xhp�˂
஄���
㛘tǸb3
YZ��\Z�
GO��X���
�}�y$̓�
Խ��cZ
�k���z�
km9Q�8c
����[|�_
e��\9�
��L�ML?k
�ʿ�����
��`��d�
3�O�,��$
������Tm
X��ew�e
��[)H��)
�_�j���{
F�|���
���#cK
Cȴg��
�Aơ�E��
�������4
�U�jj�
E��!����
��z�.!��
�]/]����
��;?��
��h�
��!}����
$5.�*נ�
+oWY���
݀�0	3
	��X��:
��ўl�
oc����
�'���K��
B4+�pUb
V<ݗ˼
xl�c�
�h�l��
w�zl�d�-
����A�
�z����w
��nǯj��
byG��'�
e���Y���
�W���p
k�Lt���
�f�w^��#
W����K�
�H!���J�
u1��FEL
n�3�w�
.��\���
�uʶ4qO�
g
賒t�E
���!߯�
h������
=Paz�)��
��M�(�V
F�ʈ�
ɦ���ZZ�
D]�y��d�
��,�ʑ�
�n�,���m
�-�2��k�
]��۝	)
@�4`h^��
"�f.�d�H
Y��D��
�Q4~�XP�
����aW9
��

�J7G܁	�
�:vW���
������
�!��j_�^
��>��ޱ�
=�*ep�
�١�w%&�
5��س(�9
�������
���{Y0J�
N�,�pʿ�
]q!8հ
�ޘVr���
俻6�aT
31Q�:�5G
��	�M=6
; Bc���
6���q��y
c���֐��
���4��%
%��<e:J�
c���$/
37'�MpD
����i�
����{Z�
y��.4�
$.�3,�F
��e٘�k
���"/
�XaY��0�
j����j
8�L\�
,9�7=�r
)*��TJ�
\�����p
���¤�
RӶ'�
��H���:
w�2\(Ö

��
�����$��
\W]�
��m|���
ix�����
V"���
�J�KD�
;�-_�&e
a�T/
2019-03-01 13:04:27,871 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2019-03-01 13:04:27,786::WARNING::[assembler:123] Aborted job "NCIS.S13E17.1080p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION-xpost" because of encrypted RAR file (if supplied, all passwords were tried)

tower-diagnostics-20190301-1350.zip

Hello,

I'm new to Unraid so I apologize if this is the wrong topic to post to.  I have set up the container but I am having a problem.  Here is the info:

• I'm on Unraid 6.6.6
  • I have an SSD set up as my cache drive (btrfs file system)
  • I on the cache, I have Downloads/usenetcomplete and usenetincomplete folders defined
  • my binhex-sabnzbd has /data mapped to /mnt/cache/Downloads/
  • In SABnzbd, folders were set up to use /data/usenetincomplete and /data/usenetcomplete

Problem is that after a period, these 2 folders will disappear from the cached drive.  When I launch the SABnzbd GUI, I will get errors stating 'Cannot create directory /data/usenetincomplet' or 'Cannot change permissions of /data/usenetincomplete'.  If I go to my Downloads share (not on the cache) and simply create a test.txt file in these 2 folders, they will then create the folders on the cache and then I can restart the SABnzbd GUI and everything is fine.  

Is there something I'm doing wrong to either keep these folders on the cache drive at all times OR have SABnzbd be able to re-create the folders?
Thanks In Advance.

41 minutes ago, CanuckleHead said:

I'm new to Unraid so I apologize if this is the wrong topic to post to. 

Might be something about how you have this docker setup, or it might be something about how you have your user shares setup. Or both.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your next post.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but am looking for some help. I have been using 4 binhex dockers for awhile now with great success. They are:

sabnzb, Radarr, and Sonarr, and Emby. First up, a great big thanks for the great work on all of these.

Upgraded to Unraid 6.6.7 a couple of weeks ago, and all was well until today. Got notifications today that there were upgrades available for sabnzb and radarr. Performed the suggested upgradestower-syslog-20190325-0907.ziptower-syslog-20190325-0907.ziptower-syslog-20190325-0907.zip, and now none of the binhex dockers work. All 4 binhex dockers fail to start. I saw some btrfs csum errors on my cache pool (mirrored 256GB SSD's), so did a scrub. All errors were corrected and now the scrub runs clean. However the binhex dockers still do not start. All other dockers (Makemkv, Handbrake, Diskspeed, Crashplan Pro) still work fine.

I have also rebooted the server 2X, and no resolution.

I am attaching system log file which still show some csum errors when trying to start these dockers. Any hep is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I need to provide any additional info.

I see you have 50GB for your docker image. If you have everything configured correctly it is extremely unlikely to ever need even 20G. When a user has such a large docker image, I suspect they have had issues with docker image filling up and they try to fix those issues by making it larger. Making it larger only makes it take longer to fill, it doesn't fix anything.

But it is currently using only 4.7G, which is very reasonable. Have you ever had docker image filling up?

Looks like you do have docker image corruption though:

Mar 25 09:06:04 TOWER kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): csum failed root 372 ino 9239 off 12288 csum 0x6373a212 expected csum 0x07b4d05b mirror 1
Mar 25 09:06:04 TOWER kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): csum failed root 372 ino 9239 off 16384 csum 0x11cc18e0 expected csum 0x5ecef011 mirror 1
Mar 25 09:06:04 TOWER kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): csum failed root 372 ino 9239 off 12288 csum 0x6373a212 expected csum 0x07b4d05b mirror 1

Delete docker image, recreate it at the more reasonable size of 20G, and then you can reinstall all your dockers exactly as before using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

Not likely related, but are all your plugins up-to-date? I notice Wake-on-LAN is replacing libraries installed by Unassigned Devices with older versions.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have never had the docker image fill up. I just made it that large because I had the space.

As for the plugins, I usually keep them all up to date. Just checked now, and the only plugin that is flagged as having an update available is the Dynamix System Stats. That one cannot be updated at this time because I am not running Version 6.7 yet, which is a prereq.

I will take your suggestion and delete the image and recreate it at 20G.

One point of confusion for me is that in the past I have had issues recreating containers. Sometimes the container will be recreated, but all of the data is gone.

It's as if I just downloaded it for the first time. This is a real problem in this situation as there are many settings and much customization done to these containers and it will take a long time to get them set up again from scratch.

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong in the procedure. One note is that I do not use the default appdata folder for my dockers. I have a folder on the cache pool called "Dockers, with subfolders for each container. Is this a supported method?

If so, can you provide guidance on the procedure to get the containers back?  Seems simple enough.

My procedure is:

1. Stop the docker service.

2. delete the image.

3. Select new size and restart docker service.

4. Go to Apps/Previous Apps

5. Select "Reinstall Button for each container.

Shouldn't this re-install the containers with the data and customizations intact?

I will wait to take your suggestion until you can verify the procedure.

Thank you very much for the help.

Long time UNRAID user and love the OS and the great support group here.

1 hour ago, tomjrob said:

Shouldn't this re-install the containers with the data and customizations intact?

Yes. It gets your docker templates from flash and uses them. I've never heard of anybody having a problem with this because they don't use appdata. All sorts of variations are possible and I have seen people specify specific array drives for the path, or specify cache instead of a user share. I'm pretty sure some people are even using an Unassigned Device for this. It should just use whatever paths you have in each template.

Another way to accomplish the same exact thing without using Previous Apps. Just go to the Docker page and click the Add Container button, then select your template from the User Templates in the dropdown at the top of the page.

Whether you do it that way or use Previous Apps, you can see what it fills in on the Add Container page you get before you create the container.

(Solved) After deleting the docker image, and recreating it at 20G, it appears that all of the errors have been resolved and all containers are working properly.

Did BTRFS scrubs (both cache and Dockers), and no corruption identified.

The procedure recommended to recreate the containers worked perfectly, and all data within the containers is intact. Not sure what I was doing wrong in the past, but a big thank you for all of the support.

Not sure if I need to do anything additional to close this, but if so let me know and I will do it.

Want to follow the forum rules.

2 hours ago, tomjrob said:

(Solved) After deleting the docker image, and recreating it at 20G, it appears that all of the errors have been resolved and all containers are working properly.

Did BTRFS scrubs (both cache and Dockers), and no corruption identified.

The procedure recommended to recreate the containers worked perfectly, and all data within the containers is intact. Not sure what I was doing wrong in the past, but a big thank you for all of the support.

👍

• 1 month later...

I haven't completely narrowed it down to a sab issue but so far it is pointing to it

I was having issues were all my shares will disappear. If I go to each disk then they are all there.

To rule out some sort of issue I wiped my flash drive, transfered the pro key over, re assigned all drives to were they should be.

I then proceed to install only 2 dockers. Sabnzbd and radarr. after a few hours again the shares were gone.

Right now I only have radarr runing and everything seems fine.

/data = /mnt/cache/appdata/data/

/config = /mnt/cache/appdata/data/

17 minutes ago, anylettuce said:

I haven't completely narrowed it down to a sab issue but so far it is pointing to it

I was having issues were all my shares will disappear. If I go to each disk then they are all there.

To rule out some sort of issue I wiped my flash drive, transfered the pro key over, re assigned all drives to were they should be.

I then proceed to install only 2 dockers. Sabnzbd and radarr. after a few hours again the shares were gone.

Right now I only have radarr runing and everything seems fine.

/data = /mnt/cache/appdata/data/

/config = /mnt/cache/appdata/data/

what is the host path for /config for this container?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, dbinott said:

Is there an easy way?

firstly you should never change the port on the container side, instead you change it on the host side, its as simple as unraid web ui/docker/left click and select edit/change port number to an un-used port (host side).

4 hours ago, Coolsaber57 said:

Just a heads up, this container was filling my entire docker image with logs and I had to cap it in order to get it to stop doing that.

sabnzbd logs should be located in /config/logs/ (they are for me) are they not being written to that location for you?

4 hours ago, Coolsaber57 said:

As a side note, it shows that SABnzbd v2.3.9 is now available.

waiting for it to be updated on AUR, as soon as it is updated it will be automatically built.

3 minutes ago, binhex said:

firstly you should never change the port on the container side, instead you change it on the host side, its as simple as unraid web ui/docker/left click and select edit/change port number to an un-used port (host side).

so does that mean this line in the nginx config needs to change to match that new port as well? Pretty sure I tried all that and it didn't work. but i'm a moron so... I don't even use it now anyway. using OVPN

proxy_pass http://$upstream_guacamole:8080;

5 minutes ago, dbinott said:

so does that mean this line in the nginx config needs to change to match that new port as well?

no, as you are altering the host port not the container port, multiple containers can use the same port, as long as they are in bridge mode (this container is).

On 5/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, binhex said:

sabnzbd logs should be located in /config/logs/ (they are for me) are they not being written to that location for you?

waiting for it to be updated on AUR, as soon as it is updated it will be automatically built.

Where can I go to verify where the logs are being written?