binhex

[Support] binhex - SABnzbd

240 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ok I added the container to Sonarr, but the path is not listed, for sabNZB it says :data does this matter? See attachments. Now that I have added this to Sonarr what is the next step?

sonarr container.jpeg

sabnzb container.jpeg

Edit the volume on sonarr and show me a screen shot.  I think you entered in a description and not a container path

I'm guessing I need to add the container path in Sonarr to match that of Sabnbz to /data ?

You didn't enter in /data for the container path

Ok fixed, this is the sonarr container now, correct?

What are the next steps now with sonarr and the folder mappings?

sonarr container path corrected.jpeg

Edited by ashman70

should be

Ok I am now getting all these email alerts that sonarr is sorting my tv episodes and they are disappearing from my 'completed' folder...Where are they being moved to? 

to wherever you told sonarr on the show settings that they belong

The problem is that I have a share on this unraid server called TV, but I have another unraid server called TV with the same share TV where I want Sonarr to move the downloaded files to, how do I accomplish this?

3 minutes ago, ashman70 said:

The problem is that I have a share on this unraid server called TV, but I have another unraid server called TV with the same share TV where I want Sonarr to move the downloaded files to, how do I accomplish this?

You have to use unassigned devices, mount a SMB share to your other server's TV share

Then add a mounting to Sonarr of say /otherServerTV mapped to /mnt/disks/whateverUDcalledIt (access mode of RW:Slave)

Then edit your tv Show(s) and set the location of them to be within /otherServerTV

TLDR: You have to tell sonarr where to put the files within the show's settings.  Right now its putting them where you originally told it to.

Edited by Squid

Not sure what you mean by this?

Then edit your tv Show(s) and set the location of them to be within /otherServerTV

So I mounted a share and updated the sonarr container path, does this look correct now?

sonarr container path updated.jpeg

One quick question, when I was first setting this up Sonarr created two folders in my TV directory on the unRAID server on which the dockers run and I cant delete them, it saying I don't have permission for user /Nobody. How do I delete these folders? I was able to rename them, just not delete them.

Squid I need your help again, I had to delete the Sonarr docker because it wasn't working properly and affecting my server. I thought I took screen shots of all the settings but evidently I did not, and now episodes that sabNZB downloads are not being automatically copied to my other server as they were before.

2 minutes ago, ashman70 said:

Squid I need your help again, I had to delete the Sonarr docker because it wasn't working properly and affecting my server. I thought I took screen shots of all the settings but evidently I did not, and now episodes that sabNZB downloads are not being automatically copied to my other server as they were before.

Sonarr and sabnzb need to have  the same container path in order for each other to see the episodes.  If sab downloads to /downloads and sonar is looking in /data, sonarr will never see /downloads, even if both point to /mnt/user/downloads.

Post is about sonarr / nzbget, but the same discussion applies. 

I had one of the containers spelled wrong in the Sonarr docker, I've corrected that and restarted both SAB and Sonarr but it doesn't seem to be copying the episodes over.

How does it work? Does Sonarr push the file to the destination I provide?

20 minutes ago, ashman70 said:

How does it work? Does Sonarr push the file to the destination I provide?

In "docker land" the spot sab writes to, and the spot sonarr reads from,  needs to be exactly the same container path.

Sonarr pushes the files to whatever destination you set up for each series, in sonarr.  Where is pushes it has nothing to do with the problem of sonarr not seeing the sab downloads.

I am seeing these errors in Sonarr not sure where its getting this path from.

[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/completed/

I am going to post screen shots of my dockers because I believe everything is correct.