[Support] binhex - SABnzbd

380 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

I have updated to the new version a few days ago and seems like ive been locked out of Web UI.  So removed it and re-installed the docker assuming that ill be starting over again.  But my computer (192.168.1.35) has been denied access.

So i went into Krusader and looked at the SABNZBD.ini file and noticed that the host IP (0.0.0.0) and Port (8080) are different from my previous setup.  So i switch to my previous server IP (192.168.1.30:8085) and restart SABNZBD.

Im still getting denied access on my computer.

Did i make the correct steps on fixing this?  Or is there something else i should be looking at?

Edit:  For anyone that has the same problem like mine, user on reddit pointed me on the right direction.  I had to modify the .ini file and put the IP range (192.168.1.0/24) under local_ranges to solve the issue.

Edited by Whitelabel
Specify local_ranges
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I too updated the sabnzbd container today and now i cannot access it. Appears to be same as WonkoTheSane.   2017-05-24 19:40:34,503 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output: 2017-05-24 19:40:34,503::ERRO

brawny had the answer in another thread that helped me. put simply, check  Local IPv4 address, under status and interface options (the wrench) in sabnzbd and make sure that they are the sam

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-sabnzbd in the binhex repo. Application: SABnzbd - http://sabnzbd.org/ Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-sabnzbd/ GitHub: https://

Posted Images

docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for binhex/sabnzbd, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied.

anybody else with this problem?

On 6/27/2021 at 11:15 AM, Greyberry said:

docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for binhex/sabnzbd, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied.

anybody else with this problem?

no issues for me, pulled no problems from a clean state, check for dns related issues on unraid, reboot host if still no go.

Posted (edited)

Need some help please.

I'm unable to change the port numbers.

I've installed this docker container this afternoon but it's trying to use port 8080 which is already in use with QBittorrent. 

I've attempted to change 8080 to 8081 & 8090 to 8091. I've changed it in the config screen, I've removed the values in the config screen and re-added them, I've changed them in the config file and the port mapping doesn't change. The log shows a fatal error as it can't bind port 8080 and I can't access the webui.

If you want logs and/or screenshots, tell me what you need. Cheers

EDIT: Think I've sussed it, possibly. I had changed the container port with the host port

Edited by mushtafa
Posted (edited)

EDIT: I removed and re-added the Host Port 1 field and it's working now. Not sure what happened.

My issues return. I managed to get sab working, but sonarr and radarr couldn't see it as they are routed through privoxyvpn container.

I routed sab through the same container and got it working, but even though I had changed the port to 8081 (and using it) it had also taken over 8080 which stopped qbittorrent from working and being accessable. 

I enabled "Host access to custom networks:" and changed the network type to bridge. When navigating to 192.168.1.50:8081 I get the "this page can't be reached" error in Chrome. Can anyone assist please? 

5151.PNG

Edited by mushtafa