[Support] binhex - SABnzbdVPN

1 hour ago, binhex said:

nothing obviously wrong there, whats the ip of the machine running the web browser? (as in the client pc you are using to attempt connection to the sabnzbd web ui)

10.0.0.11 primarily, though this happens regardless of device. Should be noted that sabnzbdvpn is still actually working for me, just can't access the webui.

• 2 weeks later...

I get an error with sabnzbd... 

Here is the traceback call error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/nzbparser.py", line 319, in process_single_nzb
    nzo = nzbstuff.NzbObject(
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/nzbstuff.py", line 778, in __init__
    admin_dir = os.path.join(self.download_path, JOB_ADMIN)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/posixpath.py", line 76, in join
    a = os.fspath(a)
TypeError: expected str, bytes or os.PathLike object, not bool
ERROR a few seconds ago Failed making (/data/incomplete/House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.The.Rogue.Prince.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/filesystem.py", line 719, in create_all_dirs
    os.mkdir(path_part_combined)
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error: '/data/incomplete/House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.The.Rogue.Prince.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb'
ERROR a few seconds ago Error while adding House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.Episode.2.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-SMURF-Scrambled.nzb, removing
    a = os.fspath(a)

This error also shows up in the logs...

Anyone know what would cause be?

On 9/2/2022 at 11:24 AM, noax said:

I get an error with sabnzbd... 

Here is the traceback call error:

a = os.fspath(a)
ERROR a few seconds ago Failed making (/data/incomplete/House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.The.Rogue.Prince.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/filesystem.py", line 719, in create_all_dirs
    os.mkdir(path_part_combined)
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error: '/data/incomplete/House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.The.Rogue.Prince.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb'
ERROR a few seconds ago Error while adding House.of.the.Dragon.S01E02.Episode.2.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-SMURF-Scrambled.nzb, removing
    a = os.fspath(a)

This error also shows up in the logs...

Anyone know what would cause be?

Is your downloads share going to a cache drive?  

Are you seeing any errors on that drive? You can check by running this command from your unraid terminal

- btrfs dev stats /mnt/cache

If any of them have a count then try rebooting unraid.  Then check to see if you are still getting a count. 

Another option you could do is turn off "Use Cache Pool" under Shares > Downloads.   

I'm operating under the impression that your /data is mapped to your downloads folder in SAB. 

I believe I had this issue as well.  I was no longer able to get content from Sonarr and Radarr.  Ans I also had those other .py errors as well.

I had a bunch of errors on my cache drive. So I rebooted to see if it was generating any new errors.  After the reboot, my cache drive no longer connected. 

I had to delete the Downloads share, recreate it (and the incomplete and complete folders within). The reason for this was that SAB showed 0GB Folder.  And when I tried to connect to the complete and incomplete folders in SAB it would throw a connection error

Then I had to reinstall SAB because it wasn't connecting and I read somewhere that the Downloads Share needs to be created first before installing SAB.  

That resolved my issue

So cliff notes:

-  Run '- btrfs dev stats /mnt/cache' to check for errors

- Even if you don't have any, I would still try a reboot

- If cache still shows and no issues were found you can do the following

+ Delete your Downloads share from termlinal. Its probably under /mnt/user/

+ to delete a folder you will need to use the 'rm -r downloads' directory
    + Now remove SAB (Make sure you take a screenshot of the docker settings just in case)
    + Create the new share and the complete and incomplete folders
    + install sab
    + once installed, launch SAB and set it up.  Make sure you switch the folders from the default location to /data/incomplete and /data/complete
    + You will need to update the API from SAB on Sonarr and Radarr

Now test.  Hopefully I am making this clear. Im doing this all from memory. 

Hello, as of yesterday the container doesn't seem to be starting up privoxy.  Everything else seems fine, but the portion of the logs during start up that used to say Privoxy is listening on port 8118 no longer appears. Has there been a recent change that might have broken that part of the container? If so, is there a version I should rollback to?

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, lukeoslavia said:

Hello, as of yesterday the container doesn't seem to be starting up privoxy.  Everything else seems fine, but the portion of the logs during start up that used to say Privoxy is listening on port 8118 no longer appears. Has there been a recent change that might have broken that part of the container? If so, is there a version I should rollback to?

Yeah I experienced this as well - I went back to this one: binhex/arch-sabnzbdvpn:3.6.0-2-01 and I'm good again

• Upvote 1

SOLVED:

changed Name_Servers Value: 84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1

For whatever reason mine was 

37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,8.8.8.8,37.235.1.177,1.0.0.1,8.8.4.4,209.222.18.222,209.222.18.218

Hello All,

I am get the following error when clicking on Status and Interface Option 

Unraid Ver 6.9.2

Sabnzbd Ver 3.6.1  (not sure how to view the exact 3.6.1 -?.?? )

I have seen this before I updated today.. Thought I had read somewhere that the next update would have resolved it so that's why when I saw the new update I ran it..

Thanks for any assistance 😊

File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond
    self._do_respond(path_info)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 223, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 180, in internal_wrap
    return wrap_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 472, in api
    return api_handler(kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 104, in api_handler
    response = _api_table.get(mode, (_api_undefined, 2))[0](name, kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 414, in _api_status
    return _api_status_table.get(name, (_api_fullstatus, 2))[0](value, kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 405, in _api_fullstatus
    status = build_status(
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 1256, in build_status
    info["publicipv4"] = publicipv4()
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/getipaddress.py", line 115, in publicipv4
    result = addresslookup4(sabnzbd.cfg.selftest_host())
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/getipaddress.py", line 49, in func_wrapper
    return sabnzbd.THREAD_POOL.submit(item, *args, **kwargs).result(max_timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 460, in result
    raise TimeoutError()
concurrent.futures._base.TimeoutError

Edited by CarlP
solved the issue
12 hours ago, CarlP said:

Hello All,

I am get the following error when clicking on Status and Interface Option 

Unraid Ver 6.9.2

Sabnzbd Ver 3.6.1  (not sure how to view the exact 3.6.1 -?.?? )

I have seen this before I updated today.. Thought I had read somewhere that the next update would have resolved it so that's why when I saw the new update I ran it..

Thanks for any assistance 😊

File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond
    self._do_respond(path_info)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 223, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 180, in internal_wrap
    return wrap_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 472, in api
    return api_handler(kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 104, in api_handler
    response = _api_table.get(mode, (_api_undefined, 2))[0](name, kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 414, in _api_status
    return _api_status_table.get(name, (_api_fullstatus, 2))[0](value, kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 405, in _api_fullstatus
    status = build_status(
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/api.py", line 1256, in build_status
    info["publicipv4"] = publicipv4()
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/getipaddress.py", line 115, in publicipv4
    result = addresslookup4(sabnzbd.cfg.selftest_host())
  File "/usr/lib/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/getipaddress.py", line 49, in func_wrapper
    return sabnzbd.THREAD_POOL.submit(item, *args, **kwargs).result(max_timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 460, in result
    raise TimeoutError()
concurrent.futures._base.TimeoutError

I actually don't use "Status and Interface" often, but I'm also getting this error intermittently after checking.  Sometimes, it works fine but other times, there seems to be some timeout/connection issue of some sort.

@angelomango

I find myself using Status and Interface for doing Test Downloads to check for speed. I also look there to check to see the IP Address of the PIA server I am connected to when I have speed concerns.

Like last night between 9pm - 11pm no matter which Eastcoast USA locations I connected through I was only seeing 1mb. Things that should take seconds took an hour. Times like that I would be checking to see the IP Address of the server I was connected to then doing a look up to see where it really was.  All servers I "was" selecting to connect through last night were Eastcoast BUT I found at one time I was was actually connected through Seattle Washington which is Westcoast....

Nothing to do with Sab but till frustrating SMH

Hello all, I'm having an issue with Sabnzbdvpn and I was hoping someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Once SAB has finished a download, the system resources are maxed out and the system hangs whilst it unpacks and moves the file to its final location. Sometimes Sabnzbdvpn will crash and restart. 

I have a couple of mechanical HDD's that my movies are downloaded to and ultimately stored on. I also have an NVME cache drive, however I don't seem to have that set to be used by SAB. I do note however that when the system hangs, the NVME write count shoots up. Maybe this is somehow part of, or is, the problem.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot_20220924_090053_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5365a1656cca6655f0bbac43a537c4a1.jpg

Screenshot_20220924_085747_Firefox.thumb.jpg.cbbed17a62794b0ae62ba834fdeb13d4.jpg

Screenshot_20220924_085815_Firefox.thumb.jpg.d3078f79806c8cdca5a9f628a69239dd.jpg

Screenshot_20220924_090309_Firefox.thumb.jpg.d28652ad6440a1796b6133a190d98209.jpg

Edited by BeardedNoir
On 9/24/2022 at 10:15 AM, BeardedNoir said:

Hello all, I'm having an issue with Sabnzbdvpn and I was hoping someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Once SAB has finished a download, the system resources are maxed out and the system hangs whilst it unpacks and moves the file to its final location. Sometimes Sabnzbdvpn will crash and restart. 

I have a couple of mechanical HDD's that my movies are downloaded to and ultimately stored on. I also have an NVME cache drive, however I don't seem to have that set to be used by SAB. I do note however that when the system hangs, the NVME write count shoots up. Maybe this is somehow part of, or is, the problem.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot_20220924_090053_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5365a1656cca6655f0bbac43a537c4a1.jpg

Screenshot_20220924_085747_Firefox.thumb.jpg.cbbed17a62794b0ae62ba834fdeb13d4.jpg

Screenshot_20220924_085815_Firefox.thumb.jpg.d3078f79806c8cdca5a9f628a69239dd.jpg

Screenshot_20220924_090309_Firefox.thumb.jpg.d28652ad6440a1796b6133a190d98209.jpg

I had issues with SAB vpn connection. The startup of the container is so super slow! Switched to binhex/arch-sabnzbdvpn:3.5.3-1-03 and that worked like a charm? It also made my system feel super sluggish.

Edited by Tuumke
On 9/26/2022 at 11:41 AM, Tuumke said:

I had issues with SAB vpn connection. The startup of the container is so super slow! Switched to binhex/arch-sabnzbdvpn:3.5.3-1-03 and that worked like a charm? It also made my system feel super sluggish.

Hi, 

Many thanks for the suggestion. I've just updated to the latest however its still bringing my whole sever to a grinding halt, even causing Sabnzbd to restart sometimes. So frustrating. I have no idea what is causing it, nothing else is running. 

Looking in Sabnzbd status page, it shows the below, specifically that my CPU and Disk Speed are limiting my download speed. Could this indicate the issue does anyone believe? 

Screenshot_20221002_071623_Firefox.jpg.a254c430b31737fd0c5056f86e0963db.jpg

Edited by BeardedNoir
On 9/19/2022 at 11:25 AM, Dmdusn said:

I am currently on 3.5.3-1-03. I've tried tinkering around a few times with version 3.6, but every time I update I am unable to access the web GUI. Logs attached with the latest update. Anybody have any guidance? It seems to get stuck at: [info] Waiting for SABnzbd process to start listening on port 8080...

supervisord.log 92.57 kB · 0 downloads

Anybody have any info? 3.5.3-1-03 works great, as soon as I try to update webgui access is lost and it seems the container never fully starts. 

Edit: If anyone has the same issue a full clean install fixed it. Uninstalled, saved my Openvpn folder, deleted all appdata for sabnzbdvpn, and then did a new install. There were quite a few new options in the container on Unraid, and I'm assuming those don't get pulled down during a normal update? I'm guessing it specifically has to do with VPN Client variable, because that was never on my previous template. All good now, up on 3.6.1

Edited by Dmdusn
Problem solved
On 10/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, BeardedNoir said:

Hi, 

Many thanks for the suggestion. I've just updated to the latest however its still bringing my whole sever to a grinding halt, even causing Sabnzbd to restart sometimes. So frustrating. I have no idea what is causing it, nothing else is running. 

Looking in Sabnzbd status page, it shows the below, specifically that my CPU and Disk Speed are limiting my download speed. Could this indicate the issue does anyone believe? 

Screenshot_20221002_071623_Firefox.jpg.a254c430b31737fd0c5056f86e0963db.jpg

I have not tried that latest release on 6.11.0. Have you updated unRAID yet? I have but not the docker container :P I have too much in que still since this is a new server