[Support] binhex - SABnzbdVPN

that is an option but i didnt really want to suggest that unless i run out of ideas (which i nearly have hehe). ok last thing to check, can you double check the folder you are pointing at on the host side does exist, this has to be true for all of the volume mappings you have defined, also double check there is no accidental whitespace at the start or the end of the paths (both container and host paths) for all defined volumes.

Attached is the output of my /mnt/cache/appdata/ directory.  I used the dropdowns in the docker config to avoid any typos.

ahh one thought, you dont have a /data" volume defined do you? i see you have renamed it /downloads instead, i do a chown and chmod on both /config and /data, if /data doesnt exist then its going to error, can you try changing the name to /data.

ahh one thought, you dont have a /data" volume defined do you? i see you have renamed it /downloads instead, i do a chown and chmod on both /config and /data, if /data doesnt exist then its going to error, can you try changing the name to /data.

Ok, so I just added /data as an env variable and gave it the same path as /downloads.  Pulled the image and still the same issue.  Docker just refuses to start and no files are in the /config directory.

Ok, so I just added /data as an env variable and gave it the same path as /downloads.  Pulled the image and still the same issue.  Docker just refuses to start and no files are in the /config directory.

ok its got me stumped, re-create docker.img is the last thing i can think of, i would be surprised if that fixed it, but hey its possible i guess. all i can say is this docker does work, i have several people using it, if i pull it down from a clean state (no config present) then it starts fine, its an odd issue thats for sure!.

Thanks for trying.  I'm in the process of replacing my cache drive with an SSD so I'll just do everything at once.  I'll report back if deleting the docker.img file helped.

ok its got me stumped, re-create docker.img is the last thing i can think of, i would be surprised if that fixed it, but hey its possible i guess. all i can say is this docker does work, i have several people using it, if i pull it down from a clean state (no config present) then it starts fine, its an odd issue thats for sure!.

Try telling it VPN - no - and see if it starts up.  I had the problem before with something wrong on the vpn side and it would not start up,  Disable vpn - it would start up so then i knew something was wrong with vpn setup.

might help narrow it down

Myk

Try telling it VPN - no - and see if it starts up.  I had the problem before with something wrong on the vpn side and it would not start up,  Disable vpn - it would start up so then i knew something was wrong with vpn setup.

might help narrow it down

Myk

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried it with no change in behavior.  One question I have is does the docker need to start for the /config directory to be populated with files?  I just tried a different /config directory and it still won't write any files to this directory.  I let the docker create the new directory as well.

does the docker need to start for the /config directory to be populated with files?  I just tried a different /config directory and it still won't write any files to this directory.  I let the docker create the new directory as well.

when the docker container has started and sabnzbd is running it will auto create files/folders as part of its initialisation of the app, creating sqlite db, config.ini etc, the odd thing with your situation is that it doesnt start at all, and by that i mean it doesnt even get to the first echo command, it literally is doing nothing, other than creating the /config folder.

one idea i thought might be fun is to get old school on it and execute it this via a good old docker run command and see it is gives you a hint as to what it going on, examples of using docker run are shown on the docker hub (see post 1 for a link to it) if your feeling up to this.

does the docker need to start for the /config directory to be populated with files?  I just tried a different /config directory and it still won't write any files to this directory.  I let the docker create the new directory as well.

when the docker container has started and sabnzbd is running it will auto create files/folders as part of its initialisation of the app, creating sqlite db, config.ini etc, the odd thing with your situation is that it doesnt start at all, and by that i mean it doesnt even get to the first echo command, it literally is doing nothing, other than creating the /config folder.

one idea i thought might be fun is to get old school on it and execute it this via a good old docker run command and see it is gives you a hint as to what it going on, examples of using docker run are shown on the docker hub (see post 1 for a link to it) if your feeling up to this.

I reviewed the docker hub page.  Would i just issue a command like this:

docker run -d binhex-sabnzbdvpn

Well...kinda, with all the other parameters too of course :-)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm kinda of linux syntax n00b so something like this:

docker run -d --cap-add=NET_ADMIN -p 8080:8080 -p 8090:8090 -p 8118:8118 --name=binhex-sabnzbdvpn -v /mnt/cache/appdata/SABnzbdVPN/:/data -v /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/:/config

Where the attributes are separated by spaces and <variable> is replaced by the actual name (e.g. replace <container_name> with binhex-sabnzbdvpn or should it be <binhex-sabnzbdvpn>)?

Ok, I'm kinda of linux syntax n00b so something like this:

docker run -d --cap-add=NET_ADMIN -p 8080:8080 -p 8090:8090 -p 8118:8118 --name=binhex-sabnzbdvpn -v /mnt/cache/appdata/SABnzbdVPN/:/data -v /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/:/config

Where the attributes are separated by spaces and <variable> is replaced by the actual name (e.g. replace <container_name> with binhex-sabnzbdvpn or should it be <binhex-sabnzbdvpn>)?

Yeah that's the idea, plus the environment variables (-e flags) basically take the example and replace it with your settings then paste it into your ssh session and see what happens.

Yeah that's the idea, plus the environment variables (-e flags) basically take the example and replace it with your settings then paste it into your ssh session and see what happens.

Ok, I think we made some progress!  It says:

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container 6edb439f57e061a37224d5dc8e45a658c75a3a36198e0fd06768bad090bb3beb: Bind for 0.0.0.0:8118 failed: port is already allocated

I just noticed that DelugeVPN is also using port 8118?!

Error response from daemon: Cannot start container 6edb439f57e061a37224d5dc8e45a658c75a3a36198e0fd06768bad090bb3beb: Bind for 0.0.0.0:8118 failed: port is already allocated

right, yes indeed that will cause you an issue, either change the host side port number to something else that isnt used or simply remove the port.

right, yes indeed that will cause you an issue, either change the host side port number to something else that isnt used or simply remove the port.

LOL...that did it!  Since I was using the defaults in both dockers maybe it's a good idea to change them in the templates to not be the same?  Anyway, thanks for all of the help!

LOL...that did it!  Since I was using the defaults in both dockers maybe it's a good idea to change them in the templates to not be the same?  Anyway, thanks for all of the help!

More of a dockerMan issue than binhex's.  Never really noticed, but 6.2 may stop you from duplicating ports (it at least shows you which host ports are already in use).  Regardless of which version you're running, the docker run command would have pointed out the same error through the GUI at the bottom when adding / reinstalling / editing.

More of a dockerMan issue than binhex's.  Never really noticed, but 6.2 may stop you from duplicating ports (it at least shows you which host ports are already in use).  Regardless of which version you're running, the docker run command would have pointed out the same error through the GUI at the bottom when adding / reinstalling / editing.

Yeah, I would've thought the GUI should flag the same error.  Perhaps I just missed it in the pop up window during the docker install?  The weird thing is it said it installed successfully.

I hope that duplicate ports would be allowed, but noted as an error condition when you try to start a second instance if the first is already running. I have a couple dockers running individually that use the same port, and sharing other resources. I only ever want to run one at a time for obvious reasons, but I don't want to have to change the port settings to shuffle them around to use the same host port for each.

I hope that duplicate ports would be allowed, but noted as an error condition when you try to start a second instance if the first is already running. I have a couple dockers running individually that use the same port, and sharing other resources. I only ever want to run one at a time for obvious reasons, but I don't want to have to change the port settings to shuffle them around to use the same host port for each.

You're 100% correct.  Like I said, I never really noticed.

Yeah, I would've thought the GUI should flag the same error.  Perhaps I just missed it in the pop up window during the docker install?  The weird thing is it said it installed successfully.

6.1.x has a nasty habit of displaying an error from the docker run command and on the next line saying that the command completed successfully.

it does = had the same problem once, removed the port on one of the vpn dockers

Myk

Is the additional port "needed" for the VPN dockers?  I get what 8080 and 8090 are for but no idea for 8118.

it does = had the same problem once, removed the port on one of the vpn dockers

Myk

Is the additional port "needed" for the VPN dockers?  I get what 8080 and 8090 are for but no idea for 8118.

Its use is in the description. RTFM  ;D (At least it is in DelugeVPN, I don't use SABnzbdVPN but I assume he reused most of the same text.)

Ah ok, it's used for privoxy.

I recently rebuilt my image and now when the VPN is enabled im not able to get to the web interface for SAB.  Im assuming I missconfigured something but Im not seeing anything jump out.  Thank you

[info] Env var PUID defined as 99
[info] Env var PGID defined as 100
[info] Permissions already set for /config and /data
[info] Starting Supervisor...
2016-07-28 10:59:45,738 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2016-07-28 10:59:45,754 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/sabnzbdvpn.conf" during parsing
2016-07-28 10:59:45,758 INFO supervisord started with pid 12
2016-07-28 10:59:46,759 INFO spawned: 'start-script' with pid 15
2016-07-28 10:59:46,761 INFO spawned: 'sabnzbd-script' with pid 16
2016-07-28 10:59:46,762 INFO spawned: 'privoxy-script' with pid 17
2016-07-28 10:59:46,770 DEBG 'sabnzbd-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN is enabled, checking VPN tunnel local ip is valid

2016-07-28 10:59:46,771 INFO success: start-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-28 10:59:46,771 INFO success: sabnzbd-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-28 10:59:46,771 INFO success: privoxy-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-28 10:59:46,773 DEBG 'privoxy-script' stdout output:

2016-07-28 10:59:46,775 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN is enabled, beginning configuration of VPN

2016-07-28 10:59:46,823 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider defined as pia

2016-07-28 10:59:46,859 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN default certs defined, copying to /config/openvpn/...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,875 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN config file (ovpn extension) is located at /config/openvpn/openvpn.ovpn

2016-07-28 10:59:46,878 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Env vars defined via docker -e flags for remote host, port and protocol, writing values to ovpn file...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,892 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider remote gateway defined as us-midwest.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] VPN provider remote port defined as 1198
[info] VPN provider remote protocol defined as udp

2016-07-28 10:59:46,904 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider username defined as ...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,913 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider password defined as ...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,948 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Default route for container is 172.17.42.1

2016-07-28 10:59:46,956 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Setting permissions recursively on /config/openvpn...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,990 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 192.168.1.0/24 as route via docker eth0

2016-07-28 10:59:46,991 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] ip route defined as follows...
--------------------

default via 172.17.42.1 dev eth0 
172.17.0.0/16 dev eth0 proto kernel scope link src 172.17.0.16 

2016-07-28 10:59:46,992 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
192.168.1.0/24 via 172.17.42.1 dev eth0 
--------------------

2016-07-28 10:59:46,996 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptable_mangle module not supported, attempting to load...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,997 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
modprobe: FATAL: Module iptable_mangle not found in directory /lib/modules/4.1.18-unRAID

2016-07-28 10:59:46,997 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] iptable_mangle module not supported, you will not be able to connect to Deluge webui or Privoxy outside of your LAN

2016-07-28 10:59:47,029 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding additional incoming port 8081 for eth0

2016-07-28 10:59:47,051 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding additional outgoing port 8081 for eth0

2016-07-28 10:59:47,058 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptables defined as follows...
--------------------

2016-07-28 10:59:47,059 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
-P INPUT DROP
-P FORWARD ACCEPT
-P OUTPUT DROP
-A INPUT -i tun0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 172.17.0.0/16 -d 172.17.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --sport 1198 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p udp -m udp --sport 53 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o tun0 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -s 172.17.0.0/16 -d 172.17.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 1198 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 53 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 8 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o lo -j ACCEPT

--------------------
[info] nameservers

2016-07-28 10:59:47,060 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 8.8.4.4

2016-07-28 10:59:47,061 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
--------------------

[info] Starting OpenVPN...

2016-07-28 10:59:47,067 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 OpenVPN 2.3.11 x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu [sSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [EPOLL] [MH] [iPv6] built on May 12 2016
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 library versions: OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016, LZO 2.09
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible

2016-07-28 10:59:47,108 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 UDPv4 link local: [undef]
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 UDPv4 link remote: [AF_INET]108.61.101.170:1198

2016-07-28 10:59:47,272 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 [2a62a43cb8233ca3d97136ff06003744] Peer Connection Initiated with [AF_INET]108.61.101.170:1198

2016-07-28 10:59:49,547 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 TUN/TAP device tun0 opened
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 do_ifconfig, tt->ipv6=0, tt->did_ifconfig_ipv6_setup=0
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 /usr/bin/ip link set dev tun0 up mtu 1500

2016-07-28 10:59:49,548 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 /usr/bin/ip addr add dev tun0 local 10.109.1.6 peer 10.109.1.5

2016-07-28 10:59:49,552 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 Initialization Sequence Completed

2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 DEBG 'privoxy-script' stdout output:
[info] Privoxy set to disabled

2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 DEBG fd 19 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47184862429408 for <Subprocess at 47184862249976 with name privoxy-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47184862293744 for <Subprocess at 47184862249976 with name privoxy-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 INFO exited: privoxy-script (exit status 0; expected)
2016-07-28 10:59:49,652 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2016-07-28 10:59:49,661 DEBG 'sabnzbd-script' stdout output:
[info] All checks complete, starting SABnzbd...

I recently rebuilt my image and now when the VPN is enabled im not able to get to the web interface for SAB.  Im assuming I missconfigured something but Im not seeing anything jump out.  Thank you

2016-07-28 10:59:45,738 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2016-07-28 10:59:45,754 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/sabnzbdvpn.conf" during parsing
2016-07-28 10:59:45,758 INFO supervisord started with pid 12
2016-07-28 10:59:46,759 INFO spawned: 'start-script' with pid 15
2016-07-28 10:59:46,761 INFO spawned: 'sabnzbd-script' with pid 16
2016-07-28 10:59:46,762 INFO spawned: 'privoxy-script' with pid 17
2016-07-28 10:59:46,770 DEBG 'sabnzbd-script' stdout output:

2016-07-28 10:59:46,771 INFO success: start-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-28 10:59:46,771 INFO success: sabnzbd-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-28 10:59:46,771 INFO success: privoxy-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-28 10:59:46,773 DEBG 'privoxy-script' stdout output:

2016-07-28 10:59:46,775 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2016-07-28 10:59:46,823 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2016-07-28 10:59:46,859 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2016-07-28 10:59:46,875 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN config file (ovpn extension) is located at /config/openvpn/openvpn.ovpn

2016-07-28 10:59:46,878 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Env vars defined via docker -e flags for remote host, port and protocol, writing values to ovpn file...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,892 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider remote gateway defined as us-midwest.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] VPN provider remote protocol defined as udp

2016-07-28 10:59:46,904 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider username defined as p2750292

2016-07-28 10:59:46,913 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider password defined as wHHyRw2AqE3v

2016-07-28 10:59:46,948 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Default route for container is 172.17.42.1

2016-07-28 10:59:46,956 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Setting permissions recursively on /config/openvpn...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,990 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding 192.168.1.0/24 as route via docker eth0

[info] ip route defined as follows...
--------------------

default via 172.17.42.1 dev eth0 
172.17.0.0/16 dev eth0 proto kernel scope link src 172.17.0.16 

2016-07-28 10:59:46,992 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
192.168.1.0/24 via 172.17.42.1 dev eth0 
--------------------

2016-07-28 10:59:46,996 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptable_mangle module not supported, attempting to load...

2016-07-28 10:59:46,997 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
modprobe: FATAL: Module iptable_mangle not found in directory /lib/modules/4.1.18-unRAID

2016-07-28 10:59:46,997 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] iptable_mangle module not supported, you will not be able to connect to Deluge webui or Privoxy outside of your LAN

2016-07-28 10:59:47,029 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding additional incoming port 8081 for eth0

2016-07-28 10:59:47,051 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Adding additional outgoing port 8081 for eth0

2016-07-28 10:59:47,058 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptables defined as follows...
--------------------

-P INPUT DROP
-P FORWARD ACCEPT
-P OUTPUT DROP
-A INPUT -i tun0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 172.17.0.0/16 -d 172.17.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --sport 1198 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p udp -m udp --sport 53 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o tun0 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -s 172.17.0.0/16 -d 172.17.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 1198 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8090 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 8081 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 53 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type 8 -j ACCEPT
-A OUTPUT -o lo -j ACCEPT

--------------------
[info] nameservers

2016-07-28 10:59:47,060 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 8.8.4.4

--------------------

[info] Starting OpenVPN...

2016-07-28 10:59:47,067 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 OpenVPN 2.3.11 x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu [sSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [EPOLL] [MH] [iPv6] built on May 12 2016
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 library versions: OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016, LZO 2.09
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible

2016-07-28 10:59:47,108 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 UDPv4 link local: [undef]
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 UDPv4 link remote: [AF_INET]108.61.101.170:1198

2016-07-28 10:59:47,272 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:47 2016 [2a62a43cb8233ca3d97136ff06003744] Peer Connection Initiated with [AF_INET]108.61.101.170:1198

2016-07-28 10:59:49,547 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 TUN/TAP device tun0 opened
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 do_ifconfig, tt->ipv6=0, tt->did_ifconfig_ipv6_setup=0
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 /usr/bin/ip link set dev tun0 up mtu 1500

2016-07-28 10:59:49,548 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 /usr/bin/ip addr add dev tun0 local 10.109.1.6 peer 10.109.1.5

2016-07-28 10:59:49,552 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Thu Jul 28 10:59:49 2016 Initialization Sequence Completed

2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 DEBG 'privoxy-script' stdout output:
[info] Privoxy set to disabled

2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 DEBG fd 19 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47184862429408 for <Subprocess at 47184862249976 with name privoxy-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47184862293744 for <Subprocess at 47184862249976 with name privoxy-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2016-07-28 10:59:49,651 INFO exited: privoxy-script (exit status 0; expected)
2016-07-28 10:59:49,652 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2016-07-28 10:59:49,661 DEBG 'sabnzbd-script' stdout output:
[info] All checks complete, starting SABnzbd...

I am having the same behavior. Disabling the VPN works, but I get the same log:

2016-07-29 11:19:25,627 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2016-07-29 11:19:25,627 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/sabnzbdvpn.conf" during parsing
2016-07-29 11:19:25,630 INFO supervisord started with pid 12
2016-07-29 11:19:26,631 INFO spawned: 'start-script' with pid 15
2016-07-29 11:19:26,632 INFO spawned: 'sabnzbd-script' with pid 16
2016-07-29 11:19:26,633 INFO spawned: 'privoxy-script' with pid 17
2016-07-29 11:19:26,637 DEBG 'sabnzbd-script' stdout output:

2016-07-29 11:19:26,638 INFO success: start-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-29 11:19:26,638 INFO success: sabnzbd-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-29 11:19:26,638 INFO success: privoxy-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-29 11:19:26,640 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2016-07-29 11:19:26,642 DEBG 'privoxy-script' stdout output:

2016-07-29 11:19:26,650 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2016-07-29 11:19:26,651 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2016-07-29 11:19:26,653 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2016-07-29 11:19:26,654 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] VPN provider remote gateway defined as nl.privateinternetaccess.com

2016-07-29 11:19:26,654 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47222288448040 for <Subprocess at 47222288374312 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2016-07-29 11:19:26,654 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[crit] VPN provider remote protocol not defined (via -e VPN_PROTOCOL), exiting...

2016-07-29 11:19:26,654 INFO exited: start-script (exit status 1; not expected)
2016-07-29 11:19:26,655 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

Attached my current config.

Capture.PNG.c0ec0d31255a8c55a8a53946ab86ce63.PNG