binhex

[Support] binhex - SABnzbdVPN

754 posts in this topic Last Reply

SABnzbd version 2.3.8 [0dd1f64].  Using the Servers tab in the UI, I tried to update the password for one of my servers, but the change wouldn't save.  I tried deleting the server so I could re-add, but I was also unable to delete the server.  I was also unsuccessful in clearing the counters via the UI.  I managed to make the password change by directly editing the .ini file, so all is good, but has anyone else had issues like this with the UI?

9 minutes ago, beverage said:

SABnzbd version 2.3.8 [0dd1f64].  Using the Servers tab in the UI, I tried to update the password for one of my servers, but the change wouldn't save.  I tried deleting the server so I could re-add, but I was also unable to delete the server.  I was also unsuccessful in clearing the counters via the UI.  I managed to make the password change by directly editing the .ini file, so all is good, but has anyone else had issues like this with the UI?

Yes!

I specifically encountered this issue when trying to "Test" the Server Downloaders"  and even the categories had a problem.  Based on what I could see, Google Chrome was causing the fields to somehow mismatch which resulted in saving the wrong field data to the wrong fields.  As a result, the save would fail because the data it was trying to put into the fields was "Illegal"  I speculated that it might have to do with autofill/remembered data.

When I logged in with Microsoft Edge and did the same activities it worked as expected.  I had a similar experience with the Sonarr/Radarr webui's as well.

18 minutes ago, BeerEngineer said:

Yes!

I specifically encountered this issue when trying to "Test" the Server Downloaders"  and even the categories had a problem.  Based on what I could see, Google Chrome was causing the fields to somehow mismatch which resulted in saving the wrong field data to the wrong fields.  As a result, the save would fail because the data it was trying to put into the fields was "Illegal"  I speculated that it might have to do with autofill/remembered data.

When I logged in with Microsoft Edge and did the same activities it worked as expected.  I had a similar experience with the Sonarr/Radarr webui's as well.

Didn't think about the browser, but just tried with Firefox (which is what I use 99% of the time) and the UI seems to work fine.  I must have been using Chrome yesterday.

Hello,

I'm having the same issue mentioned earlier in this thread where I can not access my mail server from SAB while the VPN is enabled. I run my own mail server, but I think my hosting provider may be blocking traffic. I'm waiting for confirmation on that. 

In the meantime, I'm wondering if it would be possible to add something to the docker config or OVPN file that would just not tunnel the traffic to my mail server over the VPN?