[Support] binhex - Couchpotato

• 4 weeks later...

@binhex First up love the work on ALL the dockers you create.

Can you please tell me, does you version of CP have the unrar binaries included in the docker?

If the answer is no how hard would it be to add the binaries?

Hi, I haven't checked the code yet but no I don't think it's included. Can I ask why you need unrar support, keeping in mind CP only downloads metadata not content? I would advise getting the downloader to do the unpacking and using CP to do the renaming and moving that's the normal use.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Can you please tell me, does you version of CP have the unrar binaries included in the docker?

Hi, I haven't checked the code yet but no I don't think it's included. Can I ask why you need unrar support, keeping in mind CP only downloads metadata not content? I would advise getting the downloader to do the unpacking and using CP to do the renaming and moving that's the normal use.

I use your delugevpn to download and to date have had rather mixed results with the third party plugin you need to run to get it to extract and feel that having the unrar binaries included incp would be a better option. But im more than happy to try try again.

I use your delugevpn to download and to date have had rather mixed results with the third party plugin you need to run to get it to extract and feel that having the unrar binaries included incp would be a better option. But im more than happy to try try again.

fair enough, i didnt realise the plugin was that flaky, tbh i dont download a lot of compressed/split media so i dont really use unrar/unzip too often with deluge. ok no probs i can include unrar, might as well include unzip whilst im at it too, watch out for a new update shortly.

fair enough, i didnt realise the plugin was that flaky, tbh i dont download a lot of compressed/split media so i dont really use unrar/unzip too often with deluge. ok no probs i can include unrar, might as well include unzip whilst im at it too, watch out for a new update shortly.

You the man. Expect a donation coming your way soon.

just to confirm this did get done, i know there are issues right now with unraid and detecting new versions, so thought i would confirm its been built, if you want to force and update then simply left click CP and choose edit, dont change anything and simply click save at the bottom.

This is the error that comes back.

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed to extract /media/King.Ralph.1991.1080p.BluRay.x264-USURY/king.ralph.1991.1080p.bluray.x264-usury.rar: time data '2016-06-20 08:40' does not match format '%d-%m-%y %H:%M' Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 1212, in extractFiles

for packedinfo in rar_handle.infolist():

File "/usr/lib/couchpotato/libs/unrar2/__init__.py", line 127, in infolist

return list(self.infoiter())

File "/usr/lib/couchpotato/libs/unrar2/__init__.py", line 122, in infoiter

for params in RarFileImplementation.infoiter(self):

File "/usr/lib/couchpotato/libs/unrar2/unix.py", line 183, in infoiter

data['datetime'] = time.strptime(fields[2] + " " + fields[3], '%d-%m-%y %H:%M')

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/_strptime.py", line 467, in _strptime_time

return _strptime(data_string, format)[0]

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime

(data_string, format))

ValueError: time data '2016-06-20 08:40' does not match format '%d-%m-%y %H:%M'

But at least its something.

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed to extract /media/King.Ralph.1991.1080p.BluRay.x264-USURY/king.ralph.1991.1080p.bluray.x264-usury.rar: time data '2016-06-20 08:40' does not match format '%d-%m-%y %H:%M' Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 1212, in extractFiles

(data_string, format))

Looks like a couchpotato problem, not an unraid docker problem. https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPotatoServer/issues/5776

(data_string, format))

Looks like a couchpotato problem, not an unraid docker problem. https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPotatoServer/issues/5776

Looks like there is a fix for it as well.... just a simple change on one of the lines.

Silly question for those that are smarter than me on all things relating to linux.

The dir path that the guy gives is not part of the appdata that gets created, so I would assume it is part of the image. So how does one explore the image?

Edit : Good find btw.

(data_string, format))

Thanks for the link, yep i agree this looks like a bug in CP, looks like it got fixed in master, but as they havent released in the last 6 months or more the bug fix isnt in the latest stable release, which is a bit crap. not much i can do guys, you can go ahead and patch it yourself if you know how to use a python ide or use notepad++.

(data_string, format))

Thanks for the link, yep i agree this looks like a bug in CP, looks like it got fixed in master, but as they havent released in the last 6 months or more the bug fix isnt in the latest stable release, which is a bit crap. not much i can do guys, you can go ahead and patch it yourself if you know how to use a python ide or use notepad++.

Im happy to fix it myself if you can point me in the right direction on how to access the file needed. Correct me if Im wrong but isnt that file part of the image?

(data_string, format))

Im happy to fix it myself if you can point me in the right direction on how to access the file needed. Correct me if Im wrong but isnt that file part of the image?

HEHE Scrap that, I just did a little research on how I would do this, turns out I would need more linux command line knowledge than I have to even start this. Ill just put CP on the back burns till they update the server.

I just woke up and had a thought. To me it looks like The line of code in that file is asking for a Time format that is different to the time format The system is getting. So is there a extra parameter I can set to change the format?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st let me start by saying I am not sure if this is a CouchPotato or NZBGET issue but it has happened 2x now in the past week after updating the binhex CouchPotato docker and then after a few days it just started working or something else I am not aware of changes (the docker still says update available and does not go away -- same with binhex nzbget) but I am really at a loss. My post processor for movies keeps failing (Sonaar is fine btw).

Here is the error log -- many thanks in advance for any help fixing this!

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:12 Collection Independence_Day_Resurgence_2016_HD-TS_x264_AC3-CPG added to history

ERROR Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 Post-process-script nzbToMedia/nzbToCouchPotato.py for Independence_Day_Resurgence_2016_HD-TS_x264_AC3-CPG failed (terminated with unknown status)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x2b31f5d8e9e0>> ignored

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: return _default_decoder.decode(s)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/data/scripts/nzbToMedia/libs/requests/models.py", line 805, in json

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: result = r.json()

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/data/scripts/nzbToMedia/core/autoProcess/autoProcessMovie.py", line 246, in process

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: inputCategory, failureLink)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/data/scripts/nzbToMedia/nzbToMedia.py", line 602, in process

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: failureLink=failureLink)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/data/scripts/nzbToMedia/nzbToMedia.py", line 705, in main

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: result = nzbToMedia.main(sys.argv, section)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: File "/data/scripts/nzbToMedia/nzbToCouchPotato.py", line 249, in <module>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: Traceback (most recent call last):

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [postPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: Starting renamer scan for Independence_Day_Resurgence_2016_HD-TS_x264_AC3-CPG

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: </html>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: </body>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: </form>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: </div>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <input class="button" name="submit" type="submit" value="Login" />

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <label class="remember_me" title="for 30 days"><input id="remember_me" name="remember_me" type="checkbox" value="1" checked="checked" /> Remember me</label>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <div class="ctrlHolder">

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <div class="ctrlHolder"><input class="password" name="password" type="password" placeholder="Password" autocomplete="off" autocorrect="off" autocapitalize="off" spellcheck="false" /></div>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <div class="ctrlHolder"><input class="username" name="username" type="text" placeholder="Username" autocomplete="off" autocorrect="off" autocapitalize="off" spellcheck="false" /></div>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <h1>CouchPotato</h1>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <form action="" method="post">

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <body class="page login">

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: </head>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <title>CouchPotato</title>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN:

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="/static/images/homescreen.png" />

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <link href="/static/images/favicon.ico" rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" />

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <script type="text/javascript" src="/static/scripts/combined.base.min.js?1466970228"></script>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <script type="text/javascript" src="/static/scripts/combined.vendor.min.js?1466970228"></script>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <link data-url="static/style/combined.min.css?1466970228" rel="stylesheet" href="/static/style/combined.min.css?1466970228" type="text/css">

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <head>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <html class="">

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: <!doctype html>

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: CouchPotato returned the following non-json data

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [WARNING]::MAIN: Unable to find a imdbID for Independence_Day_Resurgence_2016_HD-TS_x264_AC3-CPG

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Searching IMDB for imdbID ...

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Searching folder and file names for imdbID ...

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Attemping imdbID lookup for Independence_Day_Resurgence_2016_HD-TS_x264_AC3-CPG

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Calling CouchPotato:movies to post-process:Independence_Day_Resurgence_2016_HD-TS_x264_AC3-CPG

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:CouchPotato

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from NZBGet Version 16.4.

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [WARNING]::MAIN: Install ffmpeg with x264 support to enable this feature ...

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [WARNING]::MAIN: Failed to locate ffprobe. Video corruption detection disabled!

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: which: no avprobe in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: which: no ffprobe in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [WARNING]::MAIN: Install ffmpeg with x264 support to enable this feature ...

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [WARNING]::MAIN: Failed to locate ffmpeg. Transcoding disabled!

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: which: no avconv in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: which: no ffmpeg in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [WARNING]::MAIN: Failed to locate 7zip. Transcosing of disk images and extraction of .7z files will not be possible!

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: which: no 7za in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: which: no 7zr in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: which: no 7z in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:10.15 Branch:master (Linux 4.4.13-unRAID)

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unknown current version number, don't know if we should update or not

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking if source needs an update

INFO Tue Jun 28 2016 02:44:11 nzbToCouchPotato: [02:44:11] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...

• 1 month later...

[ato.core._base.downloader] Failed converting magnet url to torrent: D3CA40F2C36D7AE0781C3B186234371E80FD075E

08-02 14:18:22

ERROR

[ore.downloaders.blackhole] No nzb/torrent available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d3ca40f2c36d7ae0781c3b186234371e80fd075e&dn=Wolf.Children.2012.720p.BluRay.x264-SPLiTSViLLE+%5BPublicHD%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I'm getting this error now.  Any ideas?!

[ato.core._base.downloader] Failed converting magnet url to torrent: D3CA40F2C36D7AE0781C3B186234371E80FD075E

08-02 14:18:22

ERROR

[ore.downloaders.blackhole] No nzb/torrent available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d3ca40f2c36d7ae0781c3b186234371e80fd075e&dn=Wolf.Children.2012.720p.BluRay.x264-SPLiTSViLLE+%5BPublicHD%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I'm getting this error now.  Any ideas?!

that looks like a dead magnet link, nothing to be worried about.

That's what I thought in the start... but I don't think that's it.  I went to the actual webpage for the download and the magnet link worked just fine.  It does the same error for every single download as well.  No idea.

[ato.core._base.downloader] Failed converting magnet url to torrent: 3463623BFE3D8D30E7734EB3D3146B669B0B92DF

08-03 22:03:19

ERROR

[ore.downloaders.blackhole] No nzb/torrent available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3463623bfe3d8d30e7734eb3d3146b669b0b92df&dn=Children.Who.Chase.Lost.Voices.2011.1080p.BluRay.x264-WarApe.m2t&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

08-03 22:03:19

INFO

[tato.core.plugins.release] Tried to download, but the "torrent" downloader gave an error