[Support] binhex - NZBGet

• 1 month later...

Can’t open gui. Here is the log. How do I fix it?

2022-02-27 12:46:07,305 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko: No such file or directory

2022-02-27 12:46:07,312 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to load iptable_mangle module, you will not be able to connect to the applications Web UI or Privoxy outside of your LAN
[info] unRAID/Ubuntu users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: '/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle'
[info] Synology users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: 'insmod /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko'

3 minutes ago, Profezor said:

Can’t open gui. Here is the log. How do I fix it?

2022-02-27 12:46:07,305 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko: No such file or directory

2022-02-27 12:46:07,312 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to load iptable_mangle module, you will not be able to connect to the applications Web UI or Privoxy outside of your LAN
[info] unRAID/Ubuntu users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: '/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle'
[info] Synology users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: 'insmod /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko'

Solved : ran that command.

Im struggling here, this worked great for quite a while and then I rebuilt all my dockers.

Now all the downloads are going into the docker.img file and not into the defined directory. I am not sure how to fix this.

Host Path 2 is set to my download location in the docker setup file.

/mnt/user/Tower_Downloads/

My NZBGet settings are set to :

MainDir: ${AppDir}/downloads

DestDir: ${MainDir}/completed

I hope I am missing something stupid simple, if other info is needed please let me know.

Thanks

8 hours ago, ejg3855 said:

Im struggling here, this worked great for quite a while and then I rebuilt all my dockers.

Now all the downloads are going into the docker.img file and not into the defined directory. I am not sure how to fix this.

Host Path 2 is set to my download location in the docker setup file.

/mnt/user/Tower_Downloads/

My NZBGet settings are set to :

MainDir: ${AppDir}/downloads

DestDir: ${MainDir}/completed

I hope I am missing something stupid simple, if other info is needed please let me know.

Thanks

Your problem is using {AppDir} in the NZBGet settings. {AppDir} is the directory where the nzbget executables/binaries are stored, which in this case is inside the docker image.

Host Path 2 maps to /data inside the container, so the simplest fix would be to set MainDir = /data

This will make NZBGet store files that are being downloaded in /mnt/user/Tower_Downloads (from Unraid's perspective) and completed downloads will be moved to /mnt/user/Tower_Downloads/completed

Probably better though to set MainDir = /config (which is normally the appdata share in unraid), and:

DestDir: /data/completed

InterDir: /data/inter

This has the benefit of storing everything else that is using {MainDir} (i.e. nzb's, the queue, temp files etc.) in your appdata share, which should be on a fast cache share.

In-progress downloads would be stored in /mnt/user/Tower_Downloads/inter and then moved to /mnt/user/Tower_Downloads/completed

Edited by Jorgen
clarification
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I'm having issues downloading.

I guess I'm not sure where NZBGET is downloading my files.

My Docker container keeps filling up and I can't locate the download files.

I created a share downloads/usenet

Also I found that it downloaded a file to path below in the screenshot

Screenshot_20220522-231835.png

Screenshot_20220523-101133.png

Screenshot_20220523-101758.png

Edited by Networx2002
20 minutes ago, Networx2002 said:

I guess I'm not sure where NZBGET is downloading my files.

Change /data/usenet in the container template to the array share location you want to download to, like /mnt/user/downloads or similar, then change the NZBGet MainDir to /data

2 hours ago, JonathanM said:

Thank you!

2 hours ago, JonathanM said:

Change /data/usenet in the container template to the array share location you want to download to, like /mnt/user/downloads or similar, then change the NZBGet MainDir to /data

On 5/23/2022 at 10:34 AM, JonathanM said:

Thank you!

On 5/23/2022 at 10:34 AM, JonathanM said:

Now I'm having an issue with sonarr.

I made a directory 

Data

Media

Tv

But when I try and add it to sonarr I get the error on the screenshot.

Thanks for your assistance

Screenshot_20220524-132325.png

Screenshot_20220524-132356.png

Screenshot_20220524-132311.png

Edited by Networx2002
  • 1 month later...

Running into this issue as of 7/4/2022....unable to start container. No changes made to system, and it was working fine a few days ago.

Here is a copy of the log file that is available:

2022-07-04 13:16:44.945564 [info] Host is running unRAID
2022-07-04 13:16:44.963024 [info] System information Linux c3f2370ea855 5.10.28-Unraid #1 SMP Wed Apr 7 08:23:18 PDT 2021 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2022-07-04 13:16:44.984956 [info] OS_ARCH defined as 'x86-64'
2022-07-04 13:16:45.004622 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2022-07-04 13:16:45.028680 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2022-07-04 13:16:45.086031 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2022-07-04 13:16:45.107446 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2022-07-04 13:16:45.133020 [info] Deleting files in /tmp (non recursive)...
2022-07-04 13:16:45.154531 [info] Starting Supervisor...

Container play/stop button indicates stop

Edited by propman07
show results after attempting to start container

I wound up trying another container (nzbget), and pointed it towards the config file for the binhex-nzbget. I can get the other nzbget container to start successfully, and get into the web gui. I have three errors indicating that I don't have three directories configured correctly (Nzbdir, Quedir, and Tmpdir)....but at least I can get that container to start up.

Update: revised the maindir to point to the /downloads directory instead of the /data directory. Now, it looks like everything is up and running using the different nzbget docker container.

Edited by propman07
update