Jump to content
binhex

[Support] binhex - NZBGet

151 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Hi, something broke...

 

I've been using your NZBget docker for quite a while now, using various versions of UnRaid.

 

I ran version 6.3.2 of UNRaid before updating NZBGet.

I updated the docker this morning and couldn't connect to it anymore. The browser stated that the connection was refused...in the log of the docker, there was this error:

 

2017-04-15 15:24:02,737 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-15 15:24:02,737 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47600375759360 for <Subprocess at 47600375761304 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-15 15:24:02,737 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47600389363328 for <Subprocess at 47600375761304 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-15 15:24:02,737 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-15 15:24:02,737 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-15 15:24:05,742 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 49
2017-04-15 15:24:05,750 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

 

I can see libssl.so.1.0 on my UNRAID, but not 1.1.

 

Then tried to update to UnRaid 6.3.3, but no effect. Could you please assist?

Share this post


Link to post

EDIT: Saw there was another update push. Problem solved on my end. Thanks!

 

Hallo,

 

I'm having the same issue as cheese_man. Updated 10 minutes ago and cannot connect anymore.

 

Snippet from log below. Any help appreciated!

 

-S

 

2017-04-15 16:14:36,669 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-15 16:14:36,669 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47043699021008 for <Subprocess at 47043699021512 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-15 16:14:36,669 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47043699225016 for <Subprocess at 47043699021512 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-15 16:14:36,669 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-15 16:14:36,669 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-15 16:14:39,673 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 49
2017-04-15 16:14:39,678 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-15 16:14:39,678 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-15 16:14:39,678 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47043699021008 for <Subprocess at 47043699021512 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-15 16:14:39,679 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47043699224800 for <Subprocess at 47043699021512 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-15 16:14:39,679 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-15 16:14:39,679 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-15 16:14:39,679 INFO gave up: nzbget entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

 

Edited by spall

Share this post


Link to post

Yep just pushed a change through, should get you back up and running guys.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/15/2017 at 6:40 PM, binhex said:

Yep just pushed a change through, should get you back up and running guys.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
 

I cant seem to download anything now.  Files download but fail to unpack.  If I download with another client on windows they work no problem.  This is with any NZB I add.  Never had issues until the latest update.

 

O Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Collection into added to history
WARNING Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Skipping unpack for into due to par-failure
ERROR Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Repair failed for into/170417-ItBS02051080WDD51H264R: repair completed but the data files still appear to be damaged
ERROR Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Par: Repair Failed.
INFO Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Verifying repaired file Into.the.Badlands.S02E05.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG.part27.rar
DETAIL Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Par: Verifying repaired files:
DETAIL Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Par: Wrote 50000000 bytes to disk
DETAIL Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:08 Par: Writing recovered data
INFO Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:04 Using 3 of max 6 thread(s) to repair 3 block(s) for into
DETAIL Mon Apr 17 2017 06:25:04 Par: Solving: done.

Share this post


Link to post

More logs if that help.

 

DETAIL    Par: an excess of 31 recovery blocks.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: 2 recovery blocks will be used to repair.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    INFO    Repairing Talking_With_Chris_Hardwick_S01E02_Cast_Of_Silicon_Valley_720p_HDTV_X264-YesTV/talking.with.chris.hardwick.0102.720p-yestv-sample
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Repair is required.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: 1 file(s) exist but are damaged.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: 63 out of 65 data blocks available.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: 33 recovery blocks available.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Repair is possible.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: an excess of 31 recovery blocks.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: 2 recovery blocks will be used to repair.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Computing Reed Solomon matrix.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Constructing: done.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Solving: done.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    INFO    Using 2 of max 6 thread(s) to repair 2 block(s) for Talking_With_Chris_Hardwick_S01E02_Cast_Of_Silicon_Valley_720p_HDTV_X264-YesTV
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Writing recovered data
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Wrote 24639172 bytes to disk
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    DETAIL    Par: Verifying repaired files:
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    ERROR    Par: Repair Failed.
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    ERROR    Repair failed for Talking_With_Chris_Hardwick_S01E02_Cast_Of_Silicon_Valley_720p_HDTV_X264-YesTV/talking.with.chris.hardwick.0102.720p-yestv-sample: repair completed but the data files still appear to be damaged
Mon Apr 17 06:27:37 2017    WARNING    Skipping unpack for Talking_With_Chris_Hardwick_S01E02_Cast_Of_Silicon_Valley_720p_HDTV_X264-YesTV due to par-failure
Mon Apr 17 06:27:38 2017    INFO    Collection Talking_With_Chris_Hardwick_S01E02_Cast_Of_Silicon_Valley_720p_HDTV_X264-YesTV added to history
 

Share this post


Link to post

As you seem to be the only person suffering this I would assume your issue is either due to low disk space or probably the Moor likely culprit of bad memory, check your memory first

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, binhex said:

As you seem to be the only person suffering this I would assume your issue is either due to low disk space or probably the Moor likely culprit of bad memory, check your memory first

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
 

You got me thinking and nothing made sense. Reloaded..same issue.  used SAB it worked.  Somehow during the upgrades and changes I removed a / in the TV category and it was crashing everything...added / back and no issues.  sorry to waste you time on something I should of caught.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

I have just run an update and I am getting the same error and no amount of trying to update force or otherwise seems to work, any ideas?

 

Thanks

Henry

 

2017-04-24 16:07:25,463 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request
Created by...
___.   .__       .__                   
\_ |__ |__| ____ |  |__   ____ ___  ___
 | __ \|  |/    \|  |  \_/ __ \\  \/  /
 | \_\ \  |   |  \   Y  \  ___/ >    < 
 |___  /__|___|  /___|  /\___  >__/\_ \
     \/        \/     \/     \/      \/
  https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2017-04-24 16:07:26.573136 [info] Host is running unRAID
2017-04-24 16:07:26.609092 [info] System information Linux Tower 4.9.19-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 30 08:32:28 PDT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2017-04-24 16:07:26.651102 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2017-04-24 16:07:26.695457 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2017-04-24 16:07:26.760515 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2017-04-24 16:07:26.799113 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2017-04-24 16:07:27,153 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2017-04-24 16:07:27,154 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/nzbget.conf" during parsing
2017-04-24 16:07:27,157 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2017-04-24 16:07:28,159 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 40
2017-04-24 16:07:28,171 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:28,174 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:28,174 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081066985880 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:28,174 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081066985160 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:28,175 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:28,175 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:29,178 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 43
2017-04-24 16:07:29,190 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:29,192 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:29,192 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081066985880 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:29,193 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081080608168 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:29,193 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:29,193 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:31,196 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 46
2017-04-24 16:07:31,204 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:31,205 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081067029496 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081080608384 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:34,211 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 49
2017-04-24 16:07:34,224 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:34,225 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:34,225 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081067029496 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:34,225 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081080608168 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:34,226 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:34,226 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:34,226 INFO gave up: nzbget entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Perdurabo said:

Hi,

 

I have just run an update and I am getting the same error and no amount of trying to update force or otherwise seems to work, any ideas?

 

Thanks

Henry

 

2017-04-24 16:07:25,463 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request
Created by...
___.   .__       .__                   
\_ |__ |__| ____ |  |__   ____ ___  ___
 | __ \|  |/    \|  |  \_/ __ \\  \/  /
 | \_\ \  |   |  \   Y  \  ___/ >    < 
 |___  /__|___|  /___|  /\___  >__/\_ \
     \/        \/     \/     \/      \/
  https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2017-04-24 16:07:26.573136 [info] Host is running unRAID
2017-04-24 16:07:26.609092 [info] System information Linux Tower 4.9.19-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 30 08:32:28 PDT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2017-04-24 16:07:26.651102 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2017-04-24 16:07:26.695457 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2017-04-24 16:07:26.760515 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2017-04-24 16:07:26.799113 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2017-04-24 16:07:27,153 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2017-04-24 16:07:27,154 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/nzbget.conf" during parsing
2017-04-24 16:07:27,157 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2017-04-24 16:07:28,159 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 40
2017-04-24 16:07:28,171 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:28,174 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:28,174 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081066985880 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:28,174 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081066985160 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:28,175 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:28,175 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:29,178 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 43
2017-04-24 16:07:29,190 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:29,192 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:29,192 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081066985880 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:29,193 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081080608168 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:29,193 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:29,193 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:31,196 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 46
2017-04-24 16:07:31,204 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:31,205 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081067029496 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081080608384 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:31,206 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:34,211 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 49
2017-04-24 16:07:34,224 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-24 16:07:34,225 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-24 16:07:34,225 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081067029496 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-24 16:07:34,225 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47081080608168 for <Subprocess at 47081066986384 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-24 16:07:34,226 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-24 16:07:34,226 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-24 16:07:34,226 INFO gave up: nzbget entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

 

hmm looks like the bg that was in testing didnt get fixed, and thus is got us again, this time there is a bug raised for it:- https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/53784

Share this post


Link to post

Hallo,

 

I'm having this issue again, too (as expected seeing the comment here).

 

What's the proper way of reverting to the prior version until a fix is rolled in? I've never had a good handle on that process.

 

Thanks!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, spall said:

Hallo,

 

I'm having this issue again, too (as expected seeing the comment here).

 

What's the proper way of reverting to the prior version until a fix is rolled in? I've never had a good handle on that process.

 

Thanks!

 

 

my sig, general docker faq - q11.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, binhex said:

my sig, general docker faq - q11.

 

Thanks! I think my signatures flagged to off after the board change.

 

I think I did that right by going with: binhex/arch-nzbget:18.0-1-01

 

As a side note, the link under q11 in the faq goes to a 404.

 

Thanks again!

 

Share this post


Link to post
 
Thanks! I think my signatures flagged to off after the board change.
 
I think I did that right by going with: binhex/arch-nzbget:18.0-1-01
 
As a side note, the link under q11 in the faq goes to a 404.
 
Thanks again!
 

Yes you got it right, thanks for the heads up on the 404

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Guys

 

Very New here, just did the latest update to my NZBget docker on unraid 6.3.3 and Im getting the above error...

 

2017-04-25 06:45:21,037 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47743582275848 for <Subprocess at 47743595980560 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-25 06:45:21,038 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47743596183776 for <Subprocess at 47743595980560 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-25 06:45:21,038 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-25 06:45:21,038 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-25 06:45:24,043 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 49
2017-04-25 06:45:24,062 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-25 06:45:24,067 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2017-04-25 06:45:24,069 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47743582275848 for <Subprocess at 47743595980560 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-25 06:45:24,069 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47743596183992 for <Subprocess at 47743595980560 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-25 06:45:24,069 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-25 06:45:24,069 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-25 06:45:25,070 INFO gave up: nzbget entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

 

was working perfectly moments before the update, now i can't load the web UI at all... 

Share this post


Link to post

I've got same issue.

 

2017-04-26 00:44:29,940 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47766644101704 for <Subprocess at 47766644075408 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-26 00:44:29,940 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47766657681024 for <Subprocess at 47766644075408 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-26 00:44:29,941 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-26 00:44:29,941 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-26 00:44:32,945 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 53
2017-04-26 00:44:32,949 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-26 00:44:32,950 DEBG 'nzbget' stderr output:
/usr/bin/nzbget: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory


2017-04-26 00:44:32,950 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47766644101704 for <Subprocess at 47766644075408 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2017-04-26 00:44:32,950 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47766657680808 for <Subprocess at 47766644075408 with name nzbget in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2017-04-26 00:44:32,951 INFO exited: nzbget (exit status 127; not expected)
2017-04-26 00:44:32,951 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2017-04-26 00:44:33,952 INFO gave up: nzbget entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

 

Share this post


Link to post

@tmchow @colinhall13 @spall

 

the initial bug got fixed on arch, i then had to re-create the base due a  big update to openssl, this is all done and it now runs fine, please pull down the latest image and give it a whirl, any issues please attach /config/supervisord.log

Share this post


Link to post

@binhex

 

Installed latest, getting constant loop of this in messages:
 

errorThu Apr 27 2017 12:24:17Could not select cipher for TLS
errorThu Apr 27 2017 12:24:17Could not select cipher for TLS: error:1410F0B9:SSL routines:SSL_set_cipher_list:no cipher match
errorThu Apr 27 2017 12:24:17Could not select cipher for TLS
errorThu Apr 27 2017 12:24:17Could not select cipher for TLS: error:1410F0B9:SSL routines:SSL_set_cipher_list:no cipher match

Here's the content of the log:

2017-04-27 12:23:38.031314 [info] Host is running unRAID
2017-04-27 12:23:38.049118 [info] System information Linux df54658645ad 4.9.19-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 30 08:32:28 PDT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2017-04-27 12:23:38.069483 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2017-04-27 12:23:38.090782 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2017-04-27 12:23:38.121204 [warn] UMASK not defined (via -e UMASK), defaulting to '000'
2017-04-27 12:23:38.140821 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2017-04-27 12:23:38,314 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2017-04-27 12:23:38,314 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/nzbget.conf" during parsing
2017-04-27 12:23:38,315 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2017-04-27 12:23:39,317 INFO spawned: 'nzbget' with pid 40
2017-04-27 12:23:39,322 DEBG 'nzbget' stdout output:
[info] NZBGet configuration file exists

2017-04-27 12:23:40,323 INFO success: nzbget entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2017-04-27 12:24:21,234 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request
2017-04-27 12:24:21,234 DEBG killing nzbget (pid 40) with signal SIGTERM
2017-04-27 12:24:21,234 INFO waiting for nzbget to die
2017-04-27 12:24:21,234 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47910989772632 for <Subprocess at 47910989884664 with name nzbget in state STOPPING> (stdout)>
2017-04-27 12:24:21,235 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47911003475264 for <Subprocess at 47910989884664 with name nzbget in state STOPPING> (stderr)>
2017-04-27 12:24:21,235 INFO stopped: nzbget (terminated by SIGTERM)
2017-04-27 12:24:21,235 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

 

Reverting back to binhex/arch-nzbget:18.0-1-01 restores normal functionality.

 

Thanks for all your work on this!

Share this post


Link to post

@spall so you couldnt see the webui for nzbget?, i could successfully start it and connect fine.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, binhex said:

@spall so you couldnt see the webui for nzbget?, i could successfully start it and connect fine.

 

@binhex

 

Sorry. I can get into the GUI fine, that first constant loop snippet is in the messages section of nzbget. Just keeps churning errors. No download activity.

 

Looks like a different bug. Unless something changed with encryption in this build that my news server doesn't like. 18.0-1-1 doesn't have this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, spall said:

 

@binhex

 

Sorry. I can get into the GUI fine, that first constant loop snippet is in the messages section of nzbget. Just keeps churning errors. No download activity.

 

Looks like a different bug. Unless something changed with encryption in this build that my news server doesn't like. 18.0-1-1 doesn't have this problem.

 

hmm ok so potentially openssl 1.1.x is required to install the required libraries etc, and openssl 1.0.x is required by nzbget for ssl connection to usenet server, that's my current thinking, im going to do another build and hopefully this will nail it (will include both 1.1.x and 1.0.x openssl).

Share this post


Link to post

@spall any chance you could give the latest build a whirl and let me know if it fixes the error messages shown in the nzbget log?, its impossible for me to test as i dont currently have a subscription to any usenet provider and thus im not seeing the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, binhex said:

@spall any chance you could give the latest build a whirl and let me know if it fixes the error messages shown in the nzbget log?, its impossible for me to test as i dont currently have a subscription to any usenet provider and thus im not seeing the issue.

 

@binhex

 

Same issue with latest.

 

Share this post


Link to post

@spall have a look at the image below i think this might be your issue, do you have encryption turned on, and if so do you have the cipher type set?, maybe post a screenshot if you can.

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post

@binhex

 

As requested. Port is the same in both cases, as well.

 

Latest:

Cipher_Latest.thumb.png.d0a3cdabd4fe47bbb738e7060fa6a3d2.png

 

18.0-1-01:

Cipher_18.0-1.thumb.png.13b71faa8e91b50bc37896b3c7d41336.png

 

Error when running Latest:

 

Cipher_Error.thumb.png.82d44fbf9ebc3c6466fbed65771cf3d7.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now