Jump to content
binhex

[Support] binhex - NZBGet

255 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, binhex said:

@jonathanm i dont suppose you would be kind enough to see if you can try this out? it might lead me to finding out what the underlying issue is, it sounds a bit odd but hey worth a go right?.

I tried it, but it hung within an hour or so. I typically have at least 2 different machines with browsers open to the GUI, but tried it with one. It appears to me that it was a coincidence for the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, jonathanm said:

I tried it, but it hung within an hour or so. I typically have at least 2 different machines with browsers open to the GUI, but tried it with one. It appears to me that it was a coincidence for the OP.

ok thanks for trying, it was a long shot 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

I was hoping it wouldn't be only on my side that makes it work. It's been unpacking successfully since last post.
 

I've been tracking it since and noticed a few more things. First I noticed that the page underneath the modal doesn't refresh, or update while it's up. And I know it's been working because the episodes are showing up in Plex. Once I click the close button, then the History page updates with all the successful downloads it's had since I last opened it.

 

I opened up dev tools and noticed a few things in the network panel. 

The highlighted items will continuously loop every second until (#1) I click a modal. At which point they stop.

A few minutes later I closed the modal, saw episode download update, started looping and then I clicked an item to open modal again. (#2)
The loops stopped and then a few minutes later I closed modal again and it started looping.
I noticed that the calls changed from 1/4 being a 304, to 3/4 being a 304.

Let me know if any of this is helpful or not. I've attached image. Let me know if there's anything else I can test/help with.

nzbget_history_page.png

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Alkapwn said:

I was hoping it wouldn't be only on my side that makes it work. It's been unpacking successfully since last post.

Maybe it relies on only one connection to the GUI. I typically have at least 3 or 4 machines with that page open, so I really couldn't see how opening the pop up would change how the backend acts.

 

Also, all my connections are through nginx reverse proxy. Is your connection direct?

Share this post


Link to post

I have my main comp running Chrome, logged in through ip address of server which is a different machine. I'm not sure if that answers the direct connection question or not.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.