[Support] binhex - Plex Pass

1 hour ago, jonnypajamas said:

On all my plex installs I get chown cannot access /opt/plexmediaserver/

I added another path called /opt/plexmediaserver and pointed it to /appdata/binhex-plexpass/opt and the container started. Nothing in the folder atm.

EDIT: Spoke too soon, container starts but crashes..

Edited by Fredrick

@binhex

just updated to latest docker container and it broke the container

2018-03-14 14:57:42.026906 [info] Host is running unRAID
2018-03-14 14:57:42.043348 [info] System information Linux fec44d76d35a 4.14.16-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jan 31 08:51:39 PST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2018-03-14 14:57:42.062017 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2018-03-14 14:57:42.081365 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2018-03-14 14:57:42.413131 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2018-03-14 14:57:42.432560 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2018-03-14 14:57:42.450447 [info] TRANS_DIR defined as '/config/transcode'
chown: cannot access '/opt/plexmediaserver/': No such file or directory

Edited by Can0nfan
14 minutes ago, Anthony D. said:

Wow, dockerhub is working slooooooowly on this compile.  Oh boy smh.  Is there a way to roll back to the earlier working edition and update later?

just change your repository to "binhex/arch-plexpass:1.12.0.4829-1-01" without the quotes. you can do this with any repositories, just add a colon and then the specific tag you want to use. 

plex.PNG

• Like 2

awww man lol... My Sonarr handles the shows and such.  We are cord cutters and Plex is the primary television hub here in my house.  All movies and television is served from it.  I am getting the side eye from my kids and wifey haha.  I have been telling them an hour for 2 hours omg

1 minute ago, Anthony D. said:

awww man lol... My Sonarr handles the shows and such.  We are cord cutters and Plex is the primary television hub here in my house.  All movies and television is served from it.  I am getting the side eye from my kids and wifey haha.  I have been telling them an hour for 2 hours omg

lol... Sonarr is my mainstay also.  I just have a handful of day-and-date shows I still DVR.  Even that's not much of a hardship -- I just started the Emby docker that I use for Plex "bad hair days", and will wait until everything is aired before trying to update Plex again (so they don't argue over HDHomerun tuners).  

Nobody's really out of luck here except the occasional friend or family member that uses my server, and if they complain, I can always offer to refund their free service :-)

6 minutes ago, Anthony D. said:

My plex is for my family and our home, getting lots of texts.

told them im waiting on a computer to compile code.  they don't understand but I'm wondering why docker hub is so slow right now??? i did a reverse proxy docker and took like 30 seconds to compile

Lol yes I have already fielded 3 of those calls....I explained the error of their complaints by sending them a pic of a trash bin (round file) and told them to direct their thoughts to the filing system presented lol.  I do want to play with the HD Homerun hardware - I do not require it but I love the new tech.

• Like 1