[Support] binhex - Plex Pass

5 hours ago, LumberJackGeek said:

Bump, any ideas on this? The gf is getting mad that Plex has been down for so long O_o

Do you have an ssd?  If so, check to see if the drive or the docker image is full with logs.  By default, unraid doesn't limit the logs... I've had both plex and Home Assistant with multiple gigs of logs. 

Edited by djgizmo
9 hours ago, LumberJackGeek said:

Bump, any ideas on this? The gf is getting mad that Plex has been down for so long O_o

sadly that zip isn't much use here, those are diagnostics logs for unraid itself, not for this container, can you post the /config/supervisord.log and also there should be plex specific logs in /config/plex media server/logs (or something like that, i cant remember the exact path) can you post those too.

8 hours ago, djgizmo said:

Do you have an ssd?  If so, check to see if the drive or the docker image is full with logs.  By default, unraid doesn't limit the logs... I've had both plex and Home Assistant with multiple gigs of logs. 

SSD has my old Windows build still and is unplugged, so currently not in use :)

3 hours ago, binhex said:

sadly that zip isn't much use here, those are diagnostics logs for unraid itself, not for this container, can you post the /config/supervisord.log and also there should be plex specific logs in /config/plex media server/logs (or something like that, i cant remember the exact path) can you post those too.

supervisord.logLogs.zip

Here are those logs! Thanks again for all the help!

6 minutes ago, LumberJackGeek said:

SSD has my old Windows build still and is unplugged, so currently not in use :)

supervisord.log 125.27 kB · 0 downloads Logs.zip 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

Here are those logs! Thanks again for all the help!

yes as i suspected, you have the SQLite database corruption bug, taken from your log:-

Jun 23, 2019 16:44:36.169 [0x146b0c94e2c0] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, database corruption at line 65066 of [bf8c1b2b7a]
Jun 23, 2019 16:44:36.169 [0x146b0c94e2c0] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, statement aborts at 10: [select max(max(metadata_items.changed_at),max(metadata_items.resources_changed_at)) from metadata_items] database disk image is malformed

so there is an ongoing issue with SQLite databases and unRAID causing corruption, its not resolved yet, the only way around this is to restore the sqlite database, or if you dont have a backup then im afraid its going to be a delete plex config in /config and re-add your media again through the plex ui.

see here for the gory details:-

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/80439-downgraded-back-to-667-due-to-sqlite-corruption/

3 hours ago, binhex said:

yes as i suspected, you have the SQLite database corruption bug, taken from your log:-

Jun 23, 2019 16:44:36.169 [0x146b0c94e2c0] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, database corruption at line 65066 of [bf8c1b2b7a]
Jun 23, 2019 16:44:36.169 [0x146b0c94e2c0] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, statement aborts at 10: [select max(max(metadata_items.changed_at),max(metadata_items.resources_changed_at)) from metadata_items] database disk image is malformed

so there is an ongoing issue with SQLite databases and unRAID causing corruption, its not resolved yet, the only way around this is to restore the sqlite database, or if you dont have a backup then im afraid its going to be a delete plex config in /config and re-add your media again through the plex ui.

see here for the gory details:-

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/80439-downgraded-back-to-667-due-to-sqlite-corruption/

Ugh. Thanks for this. I do not have a backup, I literally just configured unRAID a week or two ago. So to confirm, this is the directory you want me to delete?

/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-plexpass

image.png.a1d7cc8e41bc7e310f05ac04f1afe38d.png

Ugh. Thanks for this. I do not have a backup, I literally just configured unRAID a week or two ago. So to confirm, this is the directory you want me to delete?

/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-plexpass
image.png.a1d7cc8e41bc7e310f05ac04f1afe38d.png
Yes that's the directory just make sure you stop the container before you do the deletion. when you start the container it will be as if it's a fresh install so you will need to go through the initial steps again

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Just now, binhex said:

Yes that's the directory just make sure you stop the container before you do the deletion. when you start the container it will be as if it's a fresh install so you will need to go through the initial steps again

This is what I am greeted with after? :'(

image.png.03f70f0301bc2c48efaf0aabfa1a9aab.png

Scratch that, I disabled my proxy and it looks like it's taking me through the setup now.
Excellent, once you are back up and running and everything is indexed then use the CA backup plugin to backup this container, corruption can and probably will strike again before this bug is fixed.

For a while now Ive been getting an error message while trying to play trailers through plex.

CONVERSION FAILED. THE TRANSCODER EXITED DUE TO AN ERROR.

Any one else get this error? I would like to be able to play the trailers for the movies I have on plex.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, stinger303 said:

For a while now Ive been getting an error message while trying to play trailers through plex.

CONVERSION FAILED. THE TRANSCODER EXITED DUE TO AN ERROR.

Any one else get this error? I would like to be able to play the trailers for the movies I have on plex.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

From the error it sounds like you have some config issue with the transcoder folder. Please post your run command and the plex transcoder page. Supervisor log would also be nice.

1 hour ago, LumberJackGeek said:

Ok so Plex was up and running for less than a day, now I am hitting this:

image.png.e3412d778a272bec339bc1c40994a281.png

But this time Plex is showing as running, so it's not the same issue as before? Currently working on extracting my backup that was made at 4 am last time, but it's going to take several hours. Plex logs are attached.

Logs.rar 1.28 MB · 1 download

im afraid there are signs of corruption again, taken from log file 'Plex Media Server.log':-

Jun 25, 2019 10:53:15.573 [0x14e02a5f2700] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, database corruption at line 64883 of [bf8c1b2b7a]
Jun 25, 2019 10:53:15.573 [0x14e02a5f2700] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, statement aborts at 44: [insert into statistics_bandwidth (account_id,device_id,timespan,at,lan,bytes) values 

so this might be a partial corruption causing error loading library message you are getting, what is the host path you have defined for /config? you may reduce the chance (not eliminate) corruption by moving from /mnt/user/appdata/<rest of path> to /mnt/cache/appdata/<rest of path> see Q7 from my FAQ linked below:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

Edited by binhex
Just now, binhex said:

im afraid there are signs of corruption again, taken from log file 'Plex Media Server.log':-

Jun 25, 2019 10:53:15.573 [0x14e02a5f2700] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, database corruption at line 64883 of [bf8c1b2b7a]
Jun 25, 2019 10:53:15.573 [0x14e02a5f2700] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, statement aborts at 44: [insert into statistics_bandwidth (account_id,device_id,timespan,at,lan,bytes) values 

so this might be a partial corruption causing error loading library message you are getting, what is the host path you have defined for /config? you may reduce the chance (not eliminate) corruption by moving from /mnt/user/appdata/<rest of path> to /mnt/cache/appdata/<rest of path> see Q7 from my FAQ linked below:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

Ugh, this is so frustrating. I am on 6.7.1. And my appdata folder for plex is just on 1 drive. I am currently out of SATA ports and have a PCIe card arriving today to add 4 more so I can plug in my SSD for a cache drive, I plan on implementing those steps once I get that card installed. I will update you once I get that setup.

17 minutes ago, LumberJackGeek said:

Ugh, this is so frustrating. I am on 6.7.1. And my appdata folder for plex is just on 1 drive. I am currently out of SATA ports and have a PCIe card arriving today to add 4 more so I can plug in my SSD for a cache drive, I plan on implementing those steps once I get that card installed. I will update you once I get that setup

if you really want to prevent corruption for now there is only one sure fire way of doing it, roll back to 6.6.7 of unraid and target /mnt/cache/appdata for /config that WILL result in no corruption, and would probably be what i would do if had this issue.

edit - if you wish to help limetech solve this i would encouage you to post here:- https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/downgraded-back-to-667-due-to-sqlite-corruption-r576/

Edited by binhex
Just now, binhex said:

if you really want to prevent corruption for now there is only one sure fire way of doing it, roll back to 6.6.7 of unraid and target /mnt/cache/appdata for /config that WILL result in no corruption, and would probably be what i would do if had this issue.

I started at 6.7, so I don't really have a backup to roll back to :/

2 minutes ago, LumberJackGeek said:

I started at 6.7, so I don't really have a backup to roll back to :/

if you contact limetech then im sure they would be kind enough to send you a link or attachment for 6.6.7 if you want to go down that road.

Just now, binhex said:

if you contact limetech then im sure they would be kind enough to send you a link or attachment for 6.6.7 if you want to go down that road.

So there's a new post on this:

I am currently extracting the backup, once that's done I plan to upgrade and get diagnostics to get to the bottom of this.

• Like 1