[Support] binhex - Plex Pass

5 hours ago, binhex said:

im afraid there are signs of corruption again, taken from log file 'Plex Media Server.log':-

Jun 25, 2019 10:53:15.573 [0x14e02a5f2700] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, database corruption at line 64883 of [bf8c1b2b7a]
Jun 25, 2019 10:53:15.573 [0x14e02a5f2700] ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, statement aborts at 44: [insert into statistics_bandwidth (account_id,device_id,timespan,at,lan,bytes) values 

so this might be a partial corruption causing error loading library message you are getting, what is the host path you have defined for /config? you may reduce the chance (not eliminate) corruption by moving from /mnt/user/appdata/<rest of path> to /mnt/cache/appdata/<rest of path> see Q7 from my FAQ linked below:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

Ok so I deleted my binhex-plexpass and set everything (I think) to /mnt/cache/appdata however it looks like it created it back in mnt/user instead of mnt/cache...

image.png.534c022766c9f43f2d02f9f8ba04cbc8.png

image.png.8e7b81f2e91c72c04b13047e6b24dca8.png

image.png.4a35ac97868c6e53067d27061e6a12b4.png

But it's also in the cache, is that normal?

image.png.7c1a5105f0d981d70d5e4871f1b861c0.png

Edited by LumberJackGeek
2 minutes ago, LumberJackGeek said:

it created it back in mnt/user instead of mnt/cache

Each array data disk plus the cache pool are part of the user shares. So any folder on any disk is ALSO in /mnt/user. If you created the folder on cache then if you look in /mnt/cache you will see it, but you will also see it in /mnt/user. The user shares are simply the aggregate of all top level folders on all disks. That is how Unraid allows folders to span disks.

• Like 1

Getting an error in my logs

Jun 29 17:27:54 Tower kernel: Plex Tuner Serv[19393]: segfault at 58 ip 00001469463d9234 sp 0000146944706d68 error 4 in libpthread-2.29.so[1469463d5000+f000]

Not really sure if I am posting this in the right place or if I should have started a new thread. Any help would be appreciated

On 3/27/2017 at 11:50 AM, Neogola said:

i have issues with version 1.5.1.3520 with the web Client. All Browser says "convert failed..." with the version before all works great! 

I need instruction to downgrade the version 1.5.1.3520

Thank you

I'm not sure if its related. But I had an issue with downloads stopping from my private tracker. I noticed it only happened after last update from 

John Garland, Download and import IP blocklists. I've just disabled the Block list plugin and restarted Deluge and downloads started again.

20 hours ago, huntjules said:

I'm not sure if its related. But I had an issue with downloads stopping from my private tracker. I noticed it only happened after last update from 

John Garland, Download and import IP blocklists. I've just disabled the Block list plugin and restarted Deluge and downloads started again.

please stop cross posting, this has ZERO to do with plex pass

Went searching through the logs and found this.

Jul 02, 2019 02:06:04.138 [0x151fe53ca700] DEBUG - Jobs: '/usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Plex Media Scanner' exit code for process 9021 is -11 (signal: Segmentation fault)

Any thoughts?

Edit: found this on another site.

PHP Timeout or Fatal Error Occurred

"The page did not finish loading as expected. The most common cause for this is the PHP process taking more time than it has been allowed by your host (php.ini setting max_execution_time). If a PHP error is displayed above this can also cause this error. "

Increase the maximum allowed PHP runtime by contacting your host or creating a php.ini file to override host settings (if allowed).

If on the unzip step, manually extract the ZIP file on your local PC then upload or use another server-based software such as cpanel.

Edited by AinsWorth

Might be a question that has already been answered. But is there a way to tell when the binhex docker is updated with the new version of unraid? (6.7.2 released on the 25th). I've seen on different posts that plex updates are delayed a few days or so. Not sure if unraid updates for the docker is the same. I've been a bit hesitant to update my unraid because I don't want to break my plex server as thats basically all I use the server for

1 hour ago, Marimuria said:

Might be a question that has already been answered. But is there a way to tell when the binhex docker is updated with the new version of unraid? (6.7.2 released on the 25th). I've seen on different posts that plex updates are delayed a few days or so. Not sure if unraid updates for the docker is the same. I've been a bit hesitant to update my unraid because I don't want to break my plex server as thats basically all I use the server for

All of Binhex's dockers are automaticly updatet when it is available on hub. He does not wait for it manually. When they release a new unraid version, it have already been in beta for a while. You can follow the releases here https://forums.unraid.net/forum/7-announcements/

I can't remember the last time a unraid release broke any of my dockers, but if that happends, you ofcourse have it backed up with CA backup/restore plugin and you can just revert back to the old unraid version.

You don't specify what version of unraid you are using, the only big issue with latest unraid version 6.7.2 (this started in 6.7.0 so if you have 6.7.0 or 6.7.1 there shouldn't be any issues with updating to 6.7.2) is that a few people get Sqlite database corruption in plex when used with a few other dockers like sonarr, radarr and a few others. I have not had this problem, but several have as you can see from this post here:

Hope that helps :)

• Like 1
Getting an error in my logs
Jun 29 17:27:54 Tower kernel: Plex Tuner Serv[19393]: segfault at 58 ip 00001469463d9234 sp 0000146944706d68 error 4 in libpthread-2.29.so[1469463d5000+f000]
Not really sure if I am posting this in the right place or if I should have started a new thread. Any help would be appreciated
Can anyone assist me with my issue?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

On 7/2/2019 at 11:07 PM, AinsWorth said:

Went searching through the logs and found this.

Jul 02, 2019 02:06:04.138 [0x151fe53ca700] DEBUG - Jobs: '/usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Plex Media Scanner' exit code for process 9021 is -11 (signal: Segmentation fault)

Any thoughts?

Edit: found this on another site.

PHP Timeout or Fatal Error Occurred

"The page did not finish loading as expected. The most common cause for this is the PHP process taking more time than it has been allowed by your host (php.ini setting max_execution_time). If a PHP error is displayed above this can also cause this error. "

Increase the maximum allowed PHP runtime by contacting your host or creating a php.ini file to override host settings (if allowed).

If on the unzip step, manually extract the ZIP file on your local PC then upload or use another server-based software such as cpanel.

can you please attach (not post) your plex media server log, its located in '/config/plex/Plex Media Server/Logs/Plex Media Server.log'

13 minutes ago, AinsWorth said:

I hope this is the right file. I didn't see that fault error on this reboot.

Plex Media Server.log 3.95 MB · 0 downloads

yep that was the right log, ok so there is no sign of database corruption, which is what i mainly suspected, so i think as this is a very specific issue with plex your best bet is to take this further with the plex support threads (keep in mind im not a plex dev), and ask on there, post the same log file, possibly one also showing the segfault if possible

1 minute ago, binhex said:

yep that was the right log, ok so there is no sign of database corruption, which is what i mainly suspected, so i think as this is a very specific issue with plex your best bet is to take this further with the plex support threads (keep in mind im not a plex dev), and ask on there, post the same log file, possibly one also showing the segfault if possible

Thank you, I havent seen it yet.

I just did a complete network upgrade to all unifi Equipment. So as soon as it shows up again, I will.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @binhex

moving this to the proper support  so i tried your idea for the webgui option missing from the drop down menu its not working still

here is the exact process i followed, went to add container found the plexpass template loaded it then clicked the red X.. i deleted the docker image and redownloaded from CA apps (unRAID 6.7.2) all plugins are auto updated and checked daily) once the image was re-installed i tried the single click for the drop down and still not seeing a webgui link at all...so i tried a redownload and pointed to a new appdata folder and it loads the webgui options!

So aside from a potential issue of my data inside the binhex-plexpass folder on two different unRAID servers the only other difference are this

I rename from binhex-plexpass to MikeFlix and MikeFlix-4K
I assign static IP's using br0 
I add transcode to ram with an added path of container path /transcode to host path /tmp

I'm new UNRAID and the forums; please help guide me if I post this in the wrong location.

I'm using binhex-plexpass container transitioning off a  Mac mini running plex natively.  I have had Plex Premium music library working correctly on my Mac mini.

I'm trying to add my music collection and the option to use the plexpass Premium Music Library is not available.  

Does that feature work in this container?  

If it does, could I be offered some suggestions as what I might need to do to have that option available to me? 

I'm new UNRAID and the forums; please help guide me if I post this in the wrong location.

I'm using binhex-plexpass container transitioning off a  Mac mini running plex natively.  I have had Plex Premium music library working correctly on my Mac mini.

I'm trying to add my music collection and the option to use the plexpass Premium Music Library is not available.  
Does that feature work in this container?  
If it does, could I be offered some suggestions as what I might need to do to have that option available to me? 

Plex music was removed by Plex developers earlier a few months back, so there is nothing I can do about this unfortunately

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

ERROR - SQLITE3:(nil), 11, statement aborts at 11: [SELECT idx, start_block, leaves_end_block, end_block, root FROM 'main'.'fts4_tag_titles_segdir' WHERE level = ? ORDER BY idx ASC] database disk image is malformed

i have this issue like many others it came about when i upgraded to the newest unraid version.  i've since downgraded and restored plex from a backup, but i apparently didn't go back far enough.

the only issue i'm seeing is that shows are not staying marked as watched, although its possible some of the strange behavior i'm seeing with posters is because of this as well.

do i have to rebuild plex from the ground up? does that mean that all of my watched info, as well as all of my users watched info will be reset?

is there a way to just, delete this section of the database that is malformed and let plex rebuild that area? its clearly something in the meta data

it appears that this issue only effects one library, could i remove the library and bring it back as a new one?

Plex Media Server.log

Edited by aaw
attach log, update

Hello. I love your dockers! Thanks for your time in creating and maintaining them.

I want to add my photos and my music to my PMS, however these files are currently stored in completely different folder structures on my server. SHort of moving those files to a common media folder, is there a way I can add additional media paths to the docker so I can add these libraries to Plex?