[Support] binhex - SickRage

• 1 month later...

So is this thread and support still active?  

I'm having a nzbtomedia issue and I'm looking for the best thread to post in for help.  Below is what I posted in another thread, but got no help.

I have both dockers up and running now, sabnzbd and sickrage (binhex-sickrage).  I have installed the nzbtomedia script and configured it from scratch - really started over.  Now everything is working again, except that I get a script error in sabnzbd, which means it shows the download as failed.  However, the download has not failed and sickrage finds files and even moves them into my main show directory.   The other thing I noticed is that the downloads that actually fail, are never added to Sickrage Manage Failed Downloads section.  

Here is a nzbtomedia log file for a download that worked just fine, and the show has been fully added without any issues.  However, sabnzb shows it as a failed download on the main screen.

[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking if source needs an update
[14:29:19] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unknown current version number, don't know if we should update or not
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:11.03 Branch:master (Linux 4.9.30-unRAID)
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:SickBeard
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Calling SickBeard:tv to post-process:Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.nzb
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork set to sickrage
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: FLATTEN: Flattening directory: /downloads/complete/tv/Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot
[14:29:20] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.mkv] for corruption, please stand by ...
[14:29:20] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.mkv] has no corruption.
[14:29:20] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: SUCCESS: The download succeeded, sending a post-process request
[14:29:22] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Unable to figure out what folder to process. If your downloader and SickRage aren't on the same PC make sure you fill out your TV download dir in the config.
[14:29:22] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script.
SickBeard: Failed to post-process - Returned log from SickBeard was not as expected.!

I don't know what the error code means, or why I'm now getting the message about Unable to figure out......   Both Dockers are on the same box and I have configured Categories in sabnzbd.  I'm running the latest version and I have Unraid 6.3.5

Is this the best thread to get support for this issue?

On 10/10/2017 at 7:32 PM, Switchblade said:

So is this thread and support still active?

absolutely!, if it wasn't supported any more i would of deleted it, so i did see your post however as i haven't ever needed to use the script 'nzbToSickBeard.py' i didnt really have anything useful to say, so didn't respond, i was kinda hoping somebody who does use this script would of chimed in, but no such luck :-(, im not sure if there is a forum that supports this script or possibly a github repo for it? (not looked), but i would probably encourage you to post on there, or if one doesn't exist then you could always try posting in the unraid general support section, you will probably get more traffic that way and thus a higher chance of a reply from somebody who does have this working.

sorry i can't be of more help.

Edited by binhex
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, please excuse me if this has been discussed before. I’ve done a search and cannot find an answer. My unRAID server has the correct time but SickRage is displaying the incorrect time and throws off the timing of the shows. Can someone walk me through on how to set my TimeZone to US Eastern Time. Thanks in advance. 

29 minutes ago, Bash02 said:

Hello, please excuse me if this has been discussed before. I’ve done a search and cannot find an answer. My unRAID server has the correct time but SickRage is displaying the incorrect time and throws off the timing of the shows. Can someone walk me through on how to set my TimeZone to US Eastern Time. Thanks in advance. 

SickRage translates into local time, so I don't see why you'd need to change, but if you want to play with timezone settings, they're here:

Settings (cog/gear icon) > General > Interface tab (near bottom of the section)

39 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

SickRage translates into local time, so I don't see why you'd need to change, but if you want to play with timezone settings, they're here:

Settings (cog/gear icon) > General > Interface tab (near bottom of the section)

Sickrage isn't pulling the correct time from the unRAID server. My server clock is 3 hours ahead of Sickrage. The interface tab allows me to choose a time display format or local/network time. The local time is what I am trying to correct so that it matches my server. 

Hi, when using sicrage docker and auto post-processing. the files got unpacked and moved to media directory. but for some reason its not removing the directory from transmissions /complete directory.

from the docker log (changed to xxx, dont know if its allowed to talk about tv series here).

It seems ok from the logs so i dont have a clue:

21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Processing /xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-10-31 21:33:52,444 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: This download is marked a priority download so I'm going to replace an existing file if I find one
2017-10-31 21:33:52,648 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Process method is 'move' and src and destination are on the same device, skipping free space check
2017-10-31 21:33:52,653 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Release name (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) found from file (xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2017-10-31 21:33:58,418 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:58 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: 281623: Changed modify date of 'Uxxxxxxxxxxxxx' to show air date Oct 09,2017 (04:00)
2017-10-31 21:33:59,131 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Processing succeeded for /complete/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-10-31 21:33:59,132 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Deleting folder: /complete/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-10-31 21:33:59,134 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Successfully processed
2017-10-31 21:33:59,135 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Manual post processing task for /complete completed

14 hours ago, orlando500 said:

Hi, when using sicrage docker and auto post-processing. the files got unpacked and moved to media directory. but for some reason its not removing the directory from transmissions /complete directory.

from the docker log (changed to xxx, dont know if its allowed to talk about tv series here).

It seems ok from the logs so i dont have a clue:

21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Processing /xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-10-31 21:33:52,444 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: This download is marked a priority download so I'm going to replace an existing file if I find one
2017-10-31 21:33:52,648 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Process method is 'move' and src and destination are on the same device, skipping free space check
2017-10-31 21:33:52,653 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:52 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Release name (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) found from file (xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2017-10-31 21:33:58,418 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:58 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: 281623: Changed modify date of 'Uxxxxxxxxxxxxx' to show air date Oct 09,2017 (04:00)
2017-10-31 21:33:59,131 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Processing succeeded for /complete/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-10-31 21:33:59,132 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Deleting folder: /complete/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-10-31 21:33:59,134 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Successfully processed
2017-10-31 21:33:59,135 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
21:33:59 INFO::POSTPROCESSOR-MANUAL :: Manual post processing task for /complete completed

have a read of this post, it may be the source of your problems, i dont list sickrage in the examples but sickrage is the same as any other metadata/post processing application such as sonarr/radarr so the post is relevant:-

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

FYI last update broke the integration(ish) between SickRage and Jackett.

If you use these two I wouldn't recommend updating until there's a solution.

There hasn't been an update to this docker image since the 5th of June, are you saying Jackett has been broken since then? or are you talking about a commit to master thats broke this functionality?

Only broken (for me) within the last 5 days (last restart).
Jackett only works with SickRage through the torznab feed, but now its dropping .nzb files in watch folder instead of sending direct to Deluge.

Have found one or two incidences of it on the net already, makes me think its not an error (so much) on my side.

Edited by tjb_altf4
9 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Only broken (for me) within the last 5 days (last restart).
Jackett only works with SickRage through the torznab feed, but now its dropping .nzb files in watch folder instead of sending direct to Deluge.

Have found one or two incidences of it on the net already, makes me think its not an error (so much) on my side.

There isn't any auto update on reboot code in any of my docker images, they are all statically built with the latest github "release", so rebooting will not update the image, you didn't use the update feature built into sickrage did you?, if so thats a mistake, you should only update when the docker image is updated not via the app update feature.

Here is the issue, looks like it was an issue Jackett introduced at some point.

https://github.com/SickRage/SickRage/issues/4132

...definitely looks like sickrage is trying to parse the filename from the URL instead of the Content-Disposition header.

This change was introduced to jackett because support for magnet links were added.
In case a tracker doesn't provide normal torrent files and they're only available from the torrent's details page a request to the jackett download link will return a redirect (HTTP status code 301, Moved Permanently) with the Location header set to a magnet URI.
Not sure if sickrage can handle this case. This is used by e.g. the jackett ETTV and Torrent Downloads indexers.

Will move post over to Jackett thread now, thanks binhex.

2 hours ago, binhex said:

There isn't any auto update on reboot code in any of my docker images

Looks like this may be the culprit in the Linuxserver.io Jackett docker, rolled back to an earlier version and it fixed the issue

Edited by tjb_altf4
  • Like 1

hi binhex,

Do you know if theres any way to update the provider in SickRage? Tpb isn't using .se since some time and t411 has change too and I would really have use eztv.ag........ even if like 2 years ago it had been hijacked... lol

At the moment Sickrage send magnet to my binhex deluge but none of the really download they all stay at 0 trying to download..... if I send a download to deluge by myself, it work so I know it doesn't come from deluge at least lol.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sickrage is basically dead. Have been pretty much since most of the devs went to another fork. Medusa, this a fork of Sickrage and is being actively maintained. Another alternative is Sonarr 
I'm still using SR for now, it still seems to work fine for my basic needs, using jackett to add in additional indexers they aren't present in SR

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I'm getting TVDB errors:

2018-03-08 05:43:20 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Unable to look up show on theTVDB, not downloading images: error HTTP error None while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/298277/banners.xml
2018-03-08 05:05:16 SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Unable to look up show on theTVDB, not downloading images: error HTTP error None while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/326791/banners.xml
2018-03-08 05:05:11 SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Unable to look up show on theTVDB, not downloading images: error HTTP error None while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/334075/banners.xml
2018-03-08 05:05:06 SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Unable to look up show on theTVDB, not downloading images: error HTTP error None while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/71824/banners.xml
2018-03-08 04:42:21 SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Unable to look up show on theTVDB, not downloading images: error HTTP error None while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/312352/banners.xml
2018-03-08 04:40:58 SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Unable to look up show on theTVDB, not downloading images: error HTTP error None while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/286761/banners.xml
2018-03-08 04:37:50 SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Unable to look up show on theTVDB, not downloading images: error HTTP error None while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/311209/banners.xml

I tried the URLs manually in the browser and they are all alive. Any ideas?

Thanks!