[Support] binhex - Sonarr

13 hours ago, Scott Harkless said:

I have it searching and downloading with sabzbnd no issues there.  The problem is once its done downloading it will move the files to the completed/tv directory but sonarr never picks it up from there and moves it to the tvshows folder. 

here is my stab at explaining this common newbie misconfiguration, Q4:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

7 hours ago, binhex said:

here is my stab at explaining this common newbie misconfiguration,

Yeah, I've been trying forever to explain mappings.  Unfortunately it's a concept that is so simple that once you understand what's happening you can't explain it.  Occasionally, I also have to do a search here for Dancing Girls  https://forums.unraid.net/search/?q="Dancing girls"&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy  which brings up a SpaceInvader One video on the topic.

Even if people get the idea of mappings for a single container, they don't understand that when these applications are working together, application A is telling application B where to find the file, based on the paths that application A understands. Both applications must have the same understanding of the paths, and so the same mappings.

Still trying to recover from my docker drive crashing.  The restore of the appdata didn't actually restore everything to working order.

Now trying to figure out why Sonarr will import a TV show, then delete it, then report:

2021-10-19 21:50:27,703 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Warn] ImportApprovedEpisodes: Couldn't import episode /data2/tv/SEAL.Team.S05E01.PROPER.1080p.WEB.H264-STRONTIUM/MfAu8zfkfBJBYcphntDPTgvz.mkv

[v3.0.6.1342] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/data2/tv/SEAL.Team.S05E01.PROPER.1080p.WEB.H264-STRONTIUM/MfAu8zfkfBJBYcphntDPTgvz.mkv' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied

I can see it copy the file over to the array, so those permissions are fine, then it just deletes it.

It is doing that constantly for all 15 files waiting to be imported.  Just copy/delete rinse and repeat.

Any ideas as to what the permission issue it is referring to?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/' -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/sonarr-icon.png' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/disks/LocalBackup/docker-settings/nzbgetvpn/downloads/complete/':'/data2':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/sonar/config':'/config':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/LocalBackup/docker-settings/deluge/downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/TV Shows/':'/media':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='nzbgetvpn' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'STRONG_CERTS'='no' -e 'VPN_USER'='' -e 'VPN_PASS'='' -e 'VPN_REMOTE'='jfk-029.ovpn' -e 'VPN_PORT'='1194' -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom' -e 'VPN_PROTOCOL'='tcp' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.1.0/24' -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:6789]/' -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/nzbget-icon.png' -p '6789:6789/tcp' -v '/mnt/disks/LocalBackup/docker-settings/nzbgetvpn/downloads':'/data':'rw' -v '/etc/localtime':'/etc/localtime':'ro' -v '/mnt/disks/LocalBackup/docker-settings/nzbgetvpn/downloads/complete':'/data2':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/LocalBackup/docker-settings/nzbgetvpn':'/config':'rw' 'jshridha/docker-nzbgetvpn'

I posted in the nzb support page because I have to get into the console and start nzbget manually to get it to run.

I just run the same command that the docker runs when it starts.  Seems like permissions issue as well.

Edited by lovingHDTV

after a good nights sleep I figured out what is going wrong.  I don't know why it fails, but have fixed it.

My nzbgetvpn docker is failing to start, so I open a console in that docker and run the /home/nobody/watchdog.sh to start it.  That gets done as root, because the console login is root.

This then means all the downloads are also owned by root/root.  

This is causing sonarr to fail, even though it has full access to all the files/directories when I log into the sonarr console. Because the console login is root.  I'm sure as nobody/users it wouldn't have access to remove the original download.

After changing ownership of the downloaded files, it runs fine.

So I just need to figure out how to switch to be user nobody in a docker console so I can really test things.

Have been using sonarr for a long time, but on windows. Have migrated all my stuff to unraid and now running sonarr in docker.

I cant wrap my head around this with remote path mappings...

I have rflood as download client.

It downloads all the files to /mnt/user/downloads/download

Sonarr docker is mapped to this

/media <-> /mnt/user/plex/TV/
/config <-> /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr
/data <-> /mnt/user/downloads/download/

Sonarr settings (webgui) under "Remote path mappings"

Host: <ip>

Remote path: /mnt/user/downloads/download/

Local path: /data/

When sonarr is queuing up the transfer it says

No files found are eligible for import in /config/download/<filename>

I have tried several different paths under "remote path", but I can't get around this.

What am I doing wrong? :/

Hey - woke up this morning to a strange error:

Failed to load series from API

Version 3.0.6.1342

Figured it might be a database issue so reloaded with a backup - no luck

figured it might just be that its in organizer - so thried loading in own tab - no luck

Anyone else seen this and any idea on how to resolve?

22 hours ago, helvete said:

Hey - woke up this morning to a strange error:

Figured it might be a database issue so reloaded with a backup - no luck

figured it might just be that its in organizer - so thried loading in own tab - no luck

Anyone else seen this and any idea on how to resolve?

what are you using for 'Indexers' in sonarr?, i would assume the indexer is down, try a restart of the indexer (assuming its jackett or prowlarr).

12 hours ago, binhex said:

what are you using for 'Indexers' in sonarr?, i would assume the indexer is down, try a restart of the indexer (assuming its jackett or prowlarr).

hey man, nope not using any other docker indexers

in the end I moved out the backup to another location and nuked the app and deleted the folder - downloaded it again and closed and added back in the backed up files and presto worked!!

just had to run a scan again and it was happy

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having some unexpected behavior with the Sonarr app and I'd like to see if this is an Unraid issue or an issue with my configuration (or something else).   I use binhex-Sonarr with binhex-qbittorrentvpn as download client.  Sonarr adds the torrent to qbit and it's grabbed.  Upon completion, the torrent is paused and the file is supposed to be copied to the tv share - leaving the original downloaded file intact.  Then I manage the torrents manually.

Rarely, the file is copied (as desired).  Most commonly, the downloaded file is moved to the tv share (and deleted from downloads folder) instead of being copied.  How can I correct this?

Share Setup 

downloads:  /mnt/user/downloads  --- cache only

tv shows:  /mnt/user/tv shows   --- cache yes

Drive Setup 

downloads:  /mnt/cache/downloads

tv shows (cache):  /mnt/cache/tv shows

tv shows (array):  /mnt/disk1,2,3,etc/tv shows   

Ideally, Sonarr would make a copy of the files on the cache drive after downloading.  So two physical copies would reside on the cache drive until the mover is invoked.  Then the copy of the file residing at /mnt/cache/tv shows would be moved to the array (disk1, disk2, etc).  

Is it a problem having both directories on the same cache drive?  Should I have my downloads share using a different/dedicated drive instead?  I don't have a spare ssd for torrents right now, but I may get another one soon.

When I had Sonarr running on macos, this never occurred.  But I did have torrents and media residing on different physical drives.

Edited by dyno

Just started having an odd issue. Out of nowhere Sonarr and Radarr can't connect to the indexer. I have not changed any settings and it was working perfectly earlier today. I can log onto the indexer fine through a web browser. Checking the logs, I get:

2021-11-19 16:14:51,760 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Warn] SonarrErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed:

-- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

2021-11-19 16:19:31,446 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Warn] Newznab: Unable to connect to indexer

[v3.0.6.1342] System.Net.WebException: Error: ProtocolError: 'https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=caps&apikey=*********************' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ProtocolError

at System.Net.WebConnection.InitConnection (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x0015e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:282
at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x00052] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:268
at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111

2021-11-19 16:19:31,446 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218

one.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00123] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:81
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001c0] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:107
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x00086] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:126
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:59
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:281

one.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x000a1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:64
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36
at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x000b1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:104
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:24
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:28
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:335

2021-11-19 16:19:31,457 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:

Any ideas why this suddenly just died?

This popped up after the last log I posted:

2021-11-19 16:30:01,756 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:

2021-11-19 16:30:28,102 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] ProxyCheck: Proxy Health Check failed

[v3.0.6.1342] System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: 'https://services.sonarr.tv/v1/ping' ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218

one.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00123] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:81
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001c0] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:107
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x00086] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:126
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:59
at NzbDrone.Core.HealthCheck.Checks.ProxyCheck.Check () [0x00067] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\HealthCheck\Checks\ProxyCheck.cs:46

2021-11-19 16:30:56,369 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

[v3.0.6.1342] System.Net.WebException: Error: ProtocolError: 'https://services.sonarr.tv/v1/time' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ProtocolError

Looks like some sort of proxy health check failure or protocol error?

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Arcaeus

Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error suddenly? 

Unable to communicate with nzbget. Unable to connect to NzbGet. Error getting response stream (GetResponse): ServerProtocolViolation: 'http://192.168.1.22:6789/jsonrpc'

I've had Sonarr and Nzbget and Qbittorent all setup and working pretty well (Other than random times NZBget wont unpack unless I restart the container) for the last month or so but I started to notice downloads weren't coming through. When I check Sonarr it gives me that error saying it cant communicate with NZBGet. If I go to Settings - Download Clients and click test on there it tests as working fine and the error goes away and sonarr works fine again. Then after a little while it breaks itself again. 

Any ideas on whats going on here?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks quick question. I have been receiving this error message the last while and it seems to be persistent. If i manually test the indexers it disappears but then pops up  again a little while later. 

Any help greatly appreciated. 

"2021-12-17 13:06:13.0|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [GET] https://torrentapi.org/pubapi_v2.php?mode=list&ranked=0&category=18%3B41%3B49&limit=100&token=(removed)&format=json_extended&app_id=Sonarr: 429.TooManyRequests 2021-12-17 13:06:13.0|Warn|Rarbg|API Request Limit reached for Rarbg"

Edited by DMP-UNRAID
  • 3 weeks later...

Sonarr is down. Apparently it's certificates are too old?

[v3.0.6.1342] System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.): 'https://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/shows/en/362829' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.) ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed, see inner exception. ---> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

Created a github issue here:

https://github.com/binhex/arch-sonarr/issues/19

Edited by flyize
  • 3 weeks later...