[Support] binhex - Sonarr

On 1/24/2022 at 5:29 PM, jimbojd72 said:

> Certificate validation for https://services.sonarr.tv/v1/time failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors

Starting to see errors while adding series because it cannot communicate with skyhook. Seems like the certificate for sonarr need to be updated on Mono from what I read>

No problem with binhex-radarr though...

I am still seeing this issue. where you able to find a solution?

On 3/31/2022 at 10:15 AM, snowborder714 said:

It seems that every day at least once my indexers go down (for both Sonarr and Radarr) and I can't seem to figure out how to get them back up.  I am able to log into the website with no issue but when I test it, I get an error.  Any suggestions?

index1.jpg

index2.jpg

This is a lot like my issue. check you sonarr log and see what errors there are. i will share any fix i find if your issue is like mine. 

12 hours ago, Aerodb said:

This is a lot like my issue. check you sonarr log and see what errors there are. i will share any fix i find if your issue is like mine. 

My current logs are filled with this over and over.  I haven't been in SONARR lately when the indexer issue was happening but next time it does, I'll grab new logs.

2022-04-07 10:54:39.4|Fatal|SonarrErrorPipeline|Request Failed. GET /api/v3/wanted/missing

[v3.0.7.1477] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Extensions.PagingSpecExtensions.CreateExpression[TModel] (System.String propertyName) [0x00019] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Extensions\PagingSpecExtensions.cs:32 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Extensions.PagingSpecExtensions.OrderByClause[TModel] (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1[TModel] pagingSpec) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Extensions\PagingSpecExtensions.cs:11 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Tv.EpisodeRepository.GetMissingEpisodesQuery (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1[TModel] pagingSpec, System.DateTime currentTime, System.Int32 startingSeasonNumber) [0x0000d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Tv\EpisodeRepository.cs:216 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Tv.EpisodeRepository.EpisodesWithoutFiles (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1[TModel] pagingSpec, System.Boolean includeSpecials) [0x0000d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Tv\EpisodeRepository.cs:111 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Tv.EpisodeService.EpisodesWithoutFiles (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1[TModel] pagingSpec) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Tv\EpisodeService.cs:152 
  at Sonarr.Http.SonarrRestModule`1[TResource].ApplyToPage[TModel] (System.Func`2[T,TResult] function, NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1[TModel] pagingSpec, System.Converter`2[TInput,TOutput] mapper) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Http\SonarrRestModule.cs:43 
  at Sonarr.Api.V3.Wanted.MissingModule.GetMissingEpisodes (Sonarr.Http.PagingResource`1[TResource] pagingResource) [0x00210] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\Wanted\MissingModule.cs:47 
  at Sonarr.Http.REST.RestModule`1[TResource].<set_GetResourcePaged>b__36_0 (System.Object options) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Http\REST\RestModule.cs:139 
  at Nancy.NancyModule+<>c__DisplayClass14_0`1[T].<Get>b__0 (System.Object args) [0x00047] in <e31b230dbd29407fadcc55713e0bbd0f>:0 
  at Nancy.NancyModule+<>c__DisplayClass16_0`1[T].<Get>b__0 (System.Object args, System.Threading.CancellationToken ct) [0x00047] in <e31b230dbd29407fadcc55713e0bbd0f>:0 
  at Nancy.Routing.Route`1[T].Invoke (Nancy.DynamicDictionary parameters, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00017] in <e31b230dbd29407fadcc55713e0bbd0f>:0 
  at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRouteInvoker.Invoke (Nancy.Routing.Route route, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, Nancy.DynamicDictionary parameters, Nancy.NancyContext context) [0x00086] in <e31b230dbd29407fadcc55713e0bbd0f>:0 
  at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRequestDispatcher.Dispatch (Nancy.NancyContext context, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x002b7] in <e31b230dbd29407fadcc55713e0bbd0f>:0 
  at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeRequestLifeCycle (Nancy.NancyContext context, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, Nancy.Bootstrapper.IPipelines pipelines) [0x0011d] in <e31b230dbd29407fadcc55713e0bbd0f>:0 

I looked and looked, but couldn't find an answer.

sab (:8080) and sonarr (:8989) installed on my most capable server called territories, 192.168.3.195

All tv content located on a server called freewill in a share called TV, 192.168.3.185/TV

Sonarr has both an indexer and download client setup, both with tick marks after clicking the test icon. So far, so good.

But I'm unable to import my existing series because I cannot understand the mapping setup. I can't be the only one with content separated from sonarr.

hello, i have been searching and trying to resolve this issue with sonarr, i have setup Sonarr and SABnzbd and there download paths but after the video is downloaded sonarr gives me this error:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/TorrentFilesExtracted/Bobs.Burgers.S12E14.REPACK.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

here are some of my setup info:

Sonarr (docker settings) using network: bridge

Host Path 2:

/mnt/user/Downloads/TorrentFilesExtracted/

Container Path: /data

Host Path 3:

/mnt/disk1/Tv Shows/Shows/

Container Path: /media

key 1: 000 ,Key 2: PUID 99 ,Key 3: PGID 100,

AppData Config Path:

/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr

Container Path: /config

Sonarr (App settings) Everything connects and triggers downloads to the /downloads/TorrentFilesExtracted(pic2)

the files are there but nothing else is done or moved to my plex folder  /mnt/disk1/Tv Shows/Shows/

i went to Sonarr/ settings/download clients/ 

i tried to configure the remote path mappings: (pic1) but the local path (Path that Sonarr should use to access the remote path locally) will not allow me to find the local path for downloads/TorrentFilesExtracted/  folder?

(pics attached)

Looking at this info can someone find my problem, i am new to unraid and so im following guides to get this done

Thanks

SABnzbd (Docker settings) using network: none and extra parameters --net=container:GluetunVPN  for NordVPN

Path: /downloads:

/mnt/user/Downloads/

Container Path: /downloads
Local path for finished downloads

Path: /incomplete-downloads:

/mnt/user/Downloads/

Container Path: /incomplete-downloads
Local path for incomplete-downloads

Appdata:

/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd

Container Path: /config
Local path for sabnzbd config files

PUID 99 ,PGID 100, unmask: 022

SAB 3.5.3 [bca9f3b] App Settings: 192.168.1.30:8081

SAB/Folders

Default Base Folder: /config

Temporary Download Folder    /downloads/NZB-Incomplete

Completed Download Folder   /downloads/TorrentFilesExtracted

error sonarr.jpg

error sonarr 2.jpg

ok i changed the container paths in SAB to /data and tried /downloads, The problem i have is when i go to SAB to change the folders paths it only shows two of the folders on my share , the NZB-incomplete, and TorrentWatchFiles, all the other folders are missing in the share like the one i wanted to use called /downloads/TorrentFilesExtracted  i changed folders permissions, renamed them and added folders to the share directory, also inside a working folder like NZB-Incomplete but they do not show up or show updated changes in SAB, so im still stumped on what i have done wrong and certain folders are missing

unraid sabnzb folder list.jpg

unraid sabnzb menu.jpg

unraid sabnzb shares.jpg

unraid share nzb.jpg

unraid share sabnzbd.jpg

1 hour ago, ocyberbum said:

ok i changed the container paths in SAB to /data and tried /downloads,

The host path and container path for sab and sonarr must match exactly. For yours you would set /mnt/user/Downloads as the host path for BOTH and /data for the container path for BOTH. If you set the other locations as sub folders in /data it will simplify the setup I think and you'll only need one user share. You can substitute /downloads in place of /data but you must also do that for both.

Edited by wgstarks
spellcheck typos
3 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

If you set the other locations as sub folders in /data it will simplify the setup I think and you'll only need one user share

Example: If you set incomplete downloads to /data/incomplete in sab settings it will create the folder /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete in your user share. Same for any other folders you want to use. IE watch, completed_downloads etc.

ok i changed the container paths in SAB to /data and tried /downloads, The problem i have is when i go to SAB to change the folders paths it only shows two of the folders on my share , the NZB-incomplete, and TorrentWatchFiles, all the other folders are missing in the share like the one i wanted to use called /downloads/TorrentFilesExtracted  i changed folders permissions, renamed them and added folders to the share directory, also inside a working folder like NZB-Incomplete but they do not show up or show updated changes in SAB, so im still stumped on what i have done wrong and certain folders are missing

16 minutes ago, ocyberbum said:

i believe i made the changes you said wgstarks, i am not sure what i still missed...... i have never had this much issue with folders but i attached my changes and the sonar error i get1273418630_unraidallerrors4-11.thumb.jpg.8904b53bee9063e916097eec9b998eb2.jpg

Delete any remote path mappings you have configured. They're not needed.

After that post your docker run command for Sab and Sonarr dockers and we'll start from there. Also, it's optional to create the user share for your torrents (but you can if you want). The dockers will create any subfolders that you have created in they're settings. no changes to permissions should be required and could possibly bork the docker.

Edited by wgstarks

i cleared the one in sonarr but the 3 folders in NZB will not let me clear them gives "error unc path not allowed", at this point i can reinstall it all if this would simplify it

i am using  Community Applications

binhex-sonarr 

Update Container

Stopping container: binhex-sonarr

Successfully stopped container 'binhex-sonarr'

Removing container: binhex-sonarr

Successfully removed container 'binhex-sonarr'

Command:root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Colossus" -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="binhex-sonarr" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/' -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/sonarr-icon.png' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/disk1/Tv Shows/Shows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

2aac20dffef55a5830510a82ab38fc9be524d5b024e7bb10be07f27deb7383d3

The command finished successfully!

sabnzbd

linuxserver

Update Container

Stopping container: sabnzbd

Successfully stopped container 'sabnzbd'

Removing container: sabnzbd

Successfully removed container 'sabnzbd'

Command:root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='sabnzbd' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Colossus" -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="sabnzbd" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='022' -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8080]' -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/img/sabnzbd-logo.png' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/incomplete-downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd':'/config':'rw' --net=container:GluetunVPN 'lscr.io/linuxserver/sabnzbd'

5215dae459db2e1d7737c00d6c4a74ab6e4e24a98fa9e5a90922d05153ec70bf

The command finished successfully!

27 minutes ago, ocyberbum said:

-v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw'

Change this Sonarr container path from /data to /downloads so that it matches the Sab docker. Also see the note below about the Sab path.

29 minutes ago, ocyberbum said:

-v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/incomplete-downloads':'rw

This is probably optional but I would add another directory to these two paths in Sab just to keep things organized. If you want everything in the same folder then you can leave it as is.
/mnt/user/Downloads/completed-downloads/ (and set the host path in Sonarr (above) to match) and /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete-downloads/

ok, i think i finally have it worked out?? .  thanks to everyone's feedback and wgstarks  for not giving up!! but i ended up installing another version and started over to find out that the issues were the links created in sonarr paths and series import paths ,

when i first imported shows and  setup docker paths, my paths were incorrect, After wgstarks help me correct those paths in sonarr and NZB, i also needed to change those paths assigned to all the series in my plex folder by sonarr during setup, after that i had to modify how sonarr was importing and creating folders and files ,  the way i had my folder structure in my plex shows didn't match sonarrs media management under settings ,.. so there were seasons in different named folders and paths when downloading , and old paths i had changed

For my solution i fixed all the paths in sonarr and nzb to match a folder called downloads and the sub folders completed/ incompleted etc on my disk, then I created a 2nd tv shows folder for plex and manually added a new series to make sure the paths and naming were the way i wanted it. I will now add a few from my main plex tv folder to make sure the series is processed without errors!! before i add all of them in my main plex tv folder, If your new to this and having issues like i was this might be another way to sort it out

thanks again ! and now on to Prowlarr and movies!!

Edited by ocyberbum
On 4/8/2022 at 9:30 AM, jeff.lebowski said:

I looked and looked, but couldn't find an answer.

sab (:8080) and sonarr (:8989) installed on my most capable server called territories, 192.168.3.195

All tv content located on a server called freewill in a share called TV, 192.168.3.185/TV

Sonarr has both an indexer and download client setup, both with tick marks after clicking the test icon. So far, so good.

But I'm unable to import my existing series because I cannot understand the mapping setup. I can't be the only one with content separated from sonarr.

Anyone?

On 4/21/2022 at 4:15 AM, Squid said:

You mount the other server's TV Shares via Unassigned Devices (SMB), and then add another mapping to Sonarr of say /mnt/remotes/OtherServer mapped to /TVSHOWS2

Then you have Sonarr import /TVSHOWS2

No surprise to you, I'm sure, but it worked. I swear I never saw anything about unassigned devices.

Hello,

I move my downloads via Sonarr to an encrypted Gdrive.

My problem: Whenever the upload starts from the download folder, my RAM goes up and rootfs to 100%.

I use an Unassigned Devices NVME for the downloads.

My download directory: /mnt/user/disks/Force/Downloads
My Gdrive directory: /mnt/remotes/Data/HD/
Data dir : /mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr

What could be the reason for this?

Thanks for your help