[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-sonarr in the binhex repo.

Application: Sonarr- https://sonarr.tv/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-sonarr/

GitHub: https://github.com/binhex/arch-sonarr

Documentationhttps://github.com/binhex/documentation

If you appreciate my work, then please consider buying me a beer  :D

btn_donate_SM.gif

For other Docker support threads and requests, news and Docker template support for the binhex repository please use the "General" thread here

Edited by binhex
  • Like 2

Hey man, I love the docker and had avoided posting in the combined thread about a very minor issue...but this gives me a great chance to just put it out there!

For some reason, the image on the "Dashboard" and "Plugin" page shows a broken link for Sonarr, like I said...very minor issue as everything works flawlessly...but wanted to point it out.

Everything was working great, but then sonarr stopped working and it wouldn't restart so I tried to save on the edit settings menu so it would just reinstall itself and this is what I'm getting:

IMAGE ID [fa9981cf81f1]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [6886e0428439]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Error downloading dependent layers.
IMAGE ID [1a49cba2cf95]: Error pulling image (latest) from binhex/arch-sonarr, endpoint: https://registry-1.docker.io/v1/, readdirent: input/output error. Error pulling image (latest) from binhex/arch-sonarr, readdirent: input/output error.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker rm -f binhex-sonarr
Error response from daemon: no such id: binhex-sonarr
Error: failed to remove containers: [binhex-sonarr]

The command failed.

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker rm -f binhex-sonarr
Error response from daemon: no such id: binhex-sonarr
Error: failed to remove containers: [binhex-sonarr]

The command failed.

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="binhex-sonarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/Buenos_Aires" -p 8989:8989/tcp -p 9897:9897/tcp -v "/mnt/user/appdata/sonnar":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/user/":"/data":rw -v "/mnt/user/":"/media":rw binhex/arch-sonarr
Error response from daemon: open /var/lib/docker/graph/1a49cba2cf9524a4793a29bec9177bca10b0aebbe00fb14b54c39d2090a0f525/json: stale NFS file handle

The command failed.

Warning: file_put_contents(/var/lib/docker/unraid-update-status.json): failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 291 Warning: file_put_contents(/var/lib/docker/unraid-update-status.json): failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 438

I had just gotten all my settings just how I wanted them too. Is there anything I can do or am I screwed?

Edit: actually I'm getting that error from all the other containers as well, but they still keep working. Weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue with the broken icon here too.  All other docker icons, and other Sonarr releases display fine.

If I go into edit, the icon url (https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1121837/12184949/2dcc376a-b590-11e5-9a78-54b7dc5d3647.png) is correct and works fine when copy and pasted into a browser.  Strangely, if I edit the url to something else - either one from someone elses build which displays on theirs, or one found on google it still shows a broken image.

Like others have said, only a minor issue but odd that all of your other apps display fine.

Many thanks for all the Docker releases, really appreciate them.

Why can I not delete files after sonarr has renamed them and put them in the right folder?

It takes a file from my download folder, and puts it in the folder called Tv-Shows, but if I try to delete something from the folder Tv-Shows, I get this error message.

"You need to have permission from Unix\nobody to do changes in this folder" (or something like that, my windows is not on english :P ).

I can delete and edit everything else in that folder, but not the things that sonarr has put there.

Why can I not delete files after sonarr has renamed them and put them in the right folder?

It takes a file from my download folder, and puts it in the folder called Tv-Shows, but if I try to delete something from the folder Tv-Shows, I get this error message.

"You need to have permission from Unix\nobody to do changes in this folder" (or something like that, my windows is not on english :P ).

I can delete and edit everything else in that folder, but not the things that sonarr has put there.

I had this problem too and found the answer somewhere on this forum.  Go to Tools > New Permissions, and let it run through all your drives and when it completes you'll have write access again.  Doesn't take very long on my 6TB.  If you know which drive those particular files on you could just scan that drive to save time.

I had this problem too and found the answer somewhere on this forum.  Go to Tools > New Permissions, and let it run through all your drives and when it completes you'll have write access again.  Doesn't take very long on my 6TB.  If you know which drive those particular files on you could just scan that drive to save time.

Thank you, that worked :)

Is there any way to permanent fix this?

I don't know - I think it's to do with the user account that Sonarr uses, it also happens with the other releases so not just this one.  Not sure why other apps don't bring up this issue when they create files though.

Hopefully someone else will answer who knows more about it. 

I usually just let Sonarr do it's thing, but just do the New Permissions thing if I need to make changes - at least it doesn't take very long to scan!

I don't know - I think it's to do with the user account that Sonarr uses, it also happens with the other releases so not just this one.  Not sure why other apps don't bring up this issue when they create files though.

I usually just let Sonarr do it's thing, but just do the New Permissions thing if I need to make changes - at least it doesn't take very long to scan!

Try setting both your file chmod mask and folder chmod mask within sonarr to be 0777

Try setting both your file chmod mask and folder chmod mask within sonarr to be 0777

Will try that, thanks!

Would not guest be able to write to the folder/file then also? I don't want that to happend.

Would not guest be able to write to the folder/file then also? I don't want that to happend.

That would be decided by your share settings
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey All!

I have DelugeVPN and Sonarr setup and running great! Binhex you're a saint and a scholar!!  8) I have bought you a few beers!

I was just wondering if there is anyway ( I don't know if Sonarr does this or not) that after the download completes, to delete it from my Completed downloads folder? I see the files in my Media/TV folder but it also stays in the other folder. I know that seeding is super important, but it would be amazing if there were a way to delete after like a 3.0 ratio.

Thanks for your great work!

T

Hey All!

I have DelugeVPN and Sonarr setup and running great! Binhex you're a saint and a scholar!!  8) I have bought you a few beers!

I was just wondering if there is anyway ( I don't know if Sonarr does this or not) that after the download completes, to delete it from my Completed downloads folder? I see the files in my Media/TV folder but it also stays in the other folder. I know that seeding is super important, but it would be amazing if there were a way to delete after like a 3.0 ratio.

T

Firstly, thanks for the donation, you guys are keeping me motivated with the extra beer, and what good timing, its Friday yay! ;). I'm afraid i dont actually actively use Sonarr, im still ploughing on with sickRage for now, but i would of thought Sonarr could do this for you, perhaps a more seasoned user on here can chime in?.

Hey All!

T

Set deluge to stop seeding torrent after a 3.0 ratio and go to Sonarr and click on advanced view, then you can set Sonarr to delete files after it is downloaded.

Sonarr will delete it as soon deluge stopp seeding the torrent then.

(not my pictures, I am on iPad so just found some random online)

image.png.3988e2c8a223187a725b55fd6b78f01f.png

image.png.426539c068436e476afbdf4f165bf6d6.png

I currently have the needo version of Sonarr installed, but from what I can tell it hasn't been updated since April 2015.  Is there a process for migrating?  Is it as simple as just uninstalling my current Sonarr docker, installing this one, and pointing it at my data files?

• 3 weeks later...

I have this up and running now. I'm just curious as to how I get sonarr to tell deluge what folder to download the content to and finally what folder to place completed content in?

or is this even possible for that matter?

You cant get sonarr to tell deluge where to downlaod to.

When you are adding a tv show, it say "path" on the bottom, just specify there where you want to download it too.

Like /media