[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Thanks,

I will keep at it.  Yeah its Unraid and no firewall or anything like that.  It is very odd. i removed the directory and pulled docker back down and it works. there i something in the DB that it doesnt like or something.  Going to post in sonarr but am basically adding back config one thing at a time trying to figure out what caused it.  Again, thanks for the dockers and your time.

Thanks,

I will keep at it.  Yeah its Unraid and no firewall or anything like that.  It is very odd. i removed the directory and pulled docker back down and it works. there i something in the DB that it doesnt like or something.  Going to post in sonarr but am basically adding back config one thing at a time trying to figure out what caused it.  Again, thanks for the dockers and your time.

A sensible approach to finding out what is causing it, please do post back if you figure out what was the cause of the issue.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Fix Common Problems warning - Docker Application binhex-sonarr is currently set up to run in host mode

I currently have this running in host mode, as running in bridge mode it is not able to access download client binhex-delugevpn using port 8112. Is there a setting I should be changing in either docker to allow them both to communicate running in their native mode?

Many thanks and keep up the good work!

I currently have this running in host mode, as running in bridge mode it is not able to access download client binhex-delugevpn using port 8112. Is there a setting I should be changing in either docker to allow them both to communicate running in their native mode?

i had been running nzbget/sonarr/couchpotato all in bridge mode without issue for years. recently sonarr has had issues communicating with nzbget; it would work for a few hours, then sonarr would throw an error trying to talk to nzbget. the weirdest thing was, if i changed the nzbget host in sonarr from my unraid's hostname to its IP, it would work again for a while, then fail. at that point switching back to the hostname would get it to work for a few more hours, then fail again. after some searching someone said they solved it by linking the docker containers, but this didn't help in my situation.

i tried asking in #sonarr, but they threw up their hands as soon as i said docker. at this point i'm leaning towards it being a sonarr issue, but i haven't had the time to break out tcpdump and try to narrow it down to sonarr vs docker.

i just switched over to Host mode to test, so far so good.

I just updated my unraid to 6.3.1 and it seems like sonarr has stopped working. it gest suck while starting.

Anyone else having the same issue?

no issues on the latest image, just pulled it down and it started first time, please attach the supervisord.log file located in .config if you wish me to take a look.

unfortunately Host Mode didn't help, still seeing "Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure" after a while when sonarr tries to talk to nzbget after an undetermined amount of time.

anyone else seen a similar issue?

edit:

looks like this was a resource issue; i set nzbget to pause while checking/verifying/unarchiving yesterday and so far no problems. seems like sonarr has issues seeing that nzbget is up after it thinks its down since it's (probably) not replying if things slow down while unarchiving and still downloading.

I'm new to Sonarr and having a problem getting the import to complete successfully.  I realize this is most likely a Sonarr issue but I was hoping someone here could help out quickly.

I'm using Binhex Deluge VPN as the downloader.  Sonarr finds the TV show no problem, sends it to Deluge no problem.  When the download is complete, Sonarr doesn't move the files to the destination TV directory.  I feel like it's a volume config problem but I can't seem to find it.

I get this errror in the Sonarr logs:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /DownloadComplete/Gold.Rush.S07E18.Miners.vs.Beavers.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-W4F[rarbg]

Here are my volume mappings

Deluge-VPN:

/data                              /mnt/user/Download/

/Download                      /mnt/user/Download/

/DownloadComplete      /mnt/user/DownloadComplete/

Sonarr:

/data            /mnt/user/DownloadComplete/

/media          /mnt/user/TV/

I've checked the directory/file permissions on DownloadComplete and they look to be fine and the files are definitely in the DownloadComplete folder.  I'm able to manually import the files no problem.  Any help would be appreciated...

I'm new to Sonarr and having a problem getting the import to complete successfully.  I realize this is most likely a Sonarr issue but I was hoping someone here could help out quickly.

I'm using Binhex Deluge VPN as the downloader.  Sonarr finds the TV show no problem, sends it to Deluge no problem.  When the download is complete, Sonarr doesn't move the files to the destination TV directory.  I feel like it's a volume config problem but I can't seem to find it.

I get this errror in the Sonarr logs:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /DownloadComplete/Gold.Rush.S07E18.Miners.vs.Beavers.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-W4F[rarbg]

Here are my volume mappings

Deluge-VPN:

/data                              /mnt/user/Download/

/Download                      /mnt/user/Download/

/DownloadComplete      /mnt/user/DownloadComplete/

Sonarr:

/data            /mnt/user/DownloadComplete/

/media          /mnt/user/TV/

I've checked the directory/file permissions on DownloadComplete and they look to be fine and the files are definitely in the DownloadComplete folder.  I'm able to manually import the files no problem.  Any help would be appreciated...

Add the /DownloadComplete mapped to /mnt/user/DownloadComplete/ to Sonarr.

Theres a couple of entries in the Docker FAQ (linking containers)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just tried to remove my existing install and re-install from scratch and/or using my template. No matter what i try, including changing the erroring ports, I end up stuck here:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="binhex-sonarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "UMASK"="000" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 8989:8989/tcp -p 9897:9897/tcp -v "/mnt/user/SABnzbd":"/data":rw -v "/mnt/user/TV":"/media":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr":"/config":rw binhex/arch-sonarr

936c770e8c58e256b41c999e0e68d359274f65ecda38d352b82661540740ce11
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint binhex-sonarr (b32014370f5309d0b0f5b8a4815667f8b91ed3a5dcaf1a30f966c68dc5a03573): Bind for 0.0.0.0:9897 failed: port is already allocated.

The command failed.

On 2017-6-3 at 2:33 AM, newoski said:

Bind for 0.0.0.0:9897 failed: port is already allocated.

this is the issue in a nutshell, basically port 9897 is already in use on the host side, most probably from the previous container, look for the container that has that port defined on the host side and either change the port or remove the container.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have looked all over but I am still stuck. Sonarr will not import any files from SAB.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Downloads/complete/American.Dad.S09E19.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-iT00NZ-RP

I am pretty sure everything is as it should, I have only transitioned from SB and so they are both using the same mappings and yet SB works Sonarr doesn't.

Attached is my mappings and when i go to manual import in Sonarr and select the drive it can see the files.

Sorry for a repeated topic but your help is appreciated, I just feel i am going in circles.

ManualImport.jpg

Mappings.jpg

Ok thanks,
Made the change and I think it is looking good. Just retesting to confirm.

So i feel it makes sense now(Sonarr needed to match SAB and not be the same as Sickbeard), but why are these not the same /mnt/cache/Downloads/complete != /mnt/cache/Downloads/complete (when SAB IS putting the completed file here?)

Thanks again.

9 hours ago, miccos said:

but why are these not the same /mnt/cache/Downloads/complete != /mnt/cache/Downloads/complete (when SAB IS putting the completed file here?)

Because SAB is putting the file in /Downloads/complete, and Sonarr is looking for the file in /Downloads, not a subdirectory. Computers generally are very literal, they can't make logical leaps.

• 3 weeks later...

Sonarr has started failing on me and I'm not sure why. It started a couple of weeks ago where the web interface would become unresponsive. I would reboot the server, it would work for a bit, and then stop.

I've been having trouble with Sonarr for the last couple of weeks where the web interface will just stall out.

I'm running it as a docker through unRAID.

Here are the logs from a recent Sonarr session.

Here's a small snippet:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 84, in emit
self.flush()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 64, in flush
self.stream.flush()
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

2017-07-27 16:46:47,335 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

Anybody have any idea as to what is going on here?

EDIT: Attempted to do a clean install with the intention of restoring from backup. The docker will not start now and I'm getting a bunch of errors in the log. https://i.imgur.com/T1krupo.png

EDIT 2: And now Radarr is failing in the same way. What the hell is going on? :/

Edited by Netbug
13 hours ago, Netbug said:

Sonarr has started failing on me and I'm not sure why. It started a couple of weeks ago where the web interface would become unresponsive. I would reboot the server, it would work for a bit, and then stop.

I've been having trouble with Sonarr for the last couple of weeks where the web interface will just stall out.

I'm running it as a docker through unRAID.

Here are the logs from a recent Sonarr session.

Here's a small snippet:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 84, in emit
self.flush()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 64, in flush
self.stream.flush()

2017-07-27 16:46:47,335 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

Anybody have any idea as to what is going on here?

EDIT: Attempted to do a clean install with the intention of restoring from backup. The docker will not start now and I'm getting a bunch of errors in the log. https://i.imgur.com/T1krupo.png

EDIT 2: And now Radarr is failing in the same way. What the hell is going on? :/

see here for answers to your CSRF error:-

i think your underlying issue looks potentially like a plugin and/or disk failure:-

As this doesn't look like a docker image issue i would advise posting your diagnostics zip on the general support page and see if somebody could help you there.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, binhex said:

see here for answers to your CSRF error:-

i think your underlying issue looks potentially like a plugin and/or disk failure:-

As this doesn't look like a docker image issue i would advise posting your diagnostics zip on the general support page and see if somebody could help you there.

Thank you very much for the reply. I'm in way over my head here. I posted this last night, but haven't had any replies yet. Hopefully someone will be able to help when I get back from work. If you have any further suggestions, I'd be very appreciative.

26 minutes ago, Netbug said:

Thank you very much for the reply. I'm in way over my head here. I posted this last night, but haven't had any replies yet. Hopefully someone will be able to help when I get back from work. If you have any further suggestions, I'd be very appreciative.

your post looks complete to me, im confident it will get answered soon by somebody more experienced in reading syslogs than myself, hang in there.

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to catch up on knowledge here, so just so I'm clear, you pointed to that post about the csrf errors. On my system, I'm getting the "Execution error" that I mentioned. Is that representative of the csrf error that is shown in the log (wrong csrf_token)?

The post you linked to states:

wrong csrf_token - CSRF tokens are randomly generated at every boot of unRaid.  You will see this error if you have one browser tab pointed at a page in unRaid and on another tab you initiate a restart of unRaid.  Note that the browser in question can also be on any device on your network.  This includes other computers, tablets, phones, etc.  This error can also be caused by mobile apps such as ControlR checking the status of unRaid but the server has been rebooted after the app was started.  Restart the application to fix.

This states to restart the application to fix. I've done this multiple times to no avail. So I'm assuming that's where the second part of your statement comes in to play; that it is something to do with the I/O error likely caused by potential disk failure.

So I guess what I'm asking now is, should my next step be some sort of health check on the drives to determine which is failing?

EDIT: Attempted another full clean install of binhex-sonarr after removing what I thought were all traces. Still getting the "Execution error." :(

Edited by Netbug
1 hour ago, Netbug said:

I'm trying to catch up on knowledge here, so just so I'm clear, you pointed to that post about the csrf errors. On my system, I'm getting the "Execution error" that I mentioned. Is that representative of the csrf error that is shown in the log (wrong csrf_token)?

The post you linked to states:

wrong csrf_token - CSRF tokens are randomly generated at every boot of unRaid.  You will see this error if you have one browser tab pointed at a page in unRaid and on another tab you initiate a restart of unRaid.  Note that the browser in question can also be on any device on your network.  This includes other computers, tablets, phones, etc.  This error can also be caused by mobile apps such as ControlR checking the status of unRaid but the server has been rebooted after the app was started.  Restart the application to fix.

This states to restart the application to fix. I've done this multiple times to no avail. So I'm assuming that's where the second part of your statement comes in to play; that it is something to do with the I/O error likely caused by potential disk failure.

So I guess what I'm asking now is, should my next step be some sort of health check on the drives to determine which is failing?

EDIT: Attempted another full clean install of binhex-sonarr after removing what I thought were all traces. Still getting the "Execution error." :(

the link i found on CSRF was simply by googling the issue you had, i thought it might be relevant to your issue, but perhaps not. tbh im out of my depth here as i dont use the unassigned devices plugin (which looking at your log you do right?), so i wouldn't really want to try and second guess too much as to what your issue might be, having said that I/O errors generally do point to disk issues so i personally would start looking at the SMART attributes of the disk (if you can get these using the unassigned devices plugin?), 

in short im 99.999% confident the issue you are seeing is not related to the docker image i produce, but is more of a fundamental issue with your server, esp as its effecting more than one docker image right?. if you want to verify this then try spinning up a docker container from Linuxserver.io, if you get a similar failure then you know its not related to docker and is more likely to be a hardware failure.

Edited by binhex
3 minutes ago, binhex said:

the link i found on CSRF was simply by googling the issue you had, i thought it might be relevant to your issue, but perhaps not. tbh im out of my depth here as i dont use the unassigned devices plugin (which looking at your log you do right?), so i wouldn't really want to try and second guess too much as to what your issue might be, having said that I/O errors generally do point to disk issues so i personally would start looking at the SMART attributes of the disk (if you can get these using the unassigned devices plugin?), 

in short im 99.999% confident the issue you are seeing is not related to the docker image i produce, but is more of a fundamental issue with your server, esp as its effecting more than one docker image right?. if you want to verify this then try spinning up a docker container from Linuxserver.io, if you get a similar failure then you know its not related to docker and is more likely to be a hardware failure.

I agree. I think that due to my lack of true understanding of how the system operates, I may have been missing warning signs. Other dockers (SabNZBD for example) do seem to still be working, but that could just be a coincidence. 

I'm still trying to get a viable/useful response on the main forums. I've been trying to educate myself on the system all morning, but what I would think would be a simple task like "check the health of the drives" seems to be problematic.

Just so I'm 100% clear here, the docker is running on the array, not on the USB stick, correct? So a disk error could cause the corruption?

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction; I know we've kind of eliminated your docker as the problem, and that's great. Baby steps.