[Support] binhex - Sonarr

4 minutes ago, Netbug said:

Just so I'm 100% clear here, the docker is running on the array, not on the USB stick, correct? So a disk error could cause the corruption?

it will be running wherever you created the docker img file :-), i assumed you were using the unassigned devices plugin to be used as a drive to put the docker img file on and also store the configuration and downloads for each container, is this not true then?.

Edited by binhex
6 minutes ago, binhex said:

it will be running wherever you created the docker img file :-), i assumed you were using the unassigned devices plugin to be used as a drive to put the docker img file on and also the configuration and downloads, is this not true then?.

I know, I'm an idiot, but I truly don't know. I usually just follow a tutorial for how to do something and tend to forget why or what I've done. I don't recall the unassigned devices plugin being tied to Sonarr though... I'm pretty sure I installed that to see if I could put stuff directly from the unRAID system onto like a USB stick.

EDIT: Testing a bit more through remote access, my other two dockers (SAB and Deluge) are both working. It's just binhex-sonarr and binhex-radarr that have stopped working properly.

Edited by Netbug
5 minutes ago, Netbug said:

I know, I'm an idiot, but I truly don't know. I usually just follow a tutorial for how to do something and tend to forget why or what I've done. I don't recall the unassigned devices plugin being tied to Sonarr though... I'm pretty sure I installed that to see if I could put stuff directly from the unRAID system onto like a USB stick.

ok see my screenshot, this will tell you where its stored:-

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 17.08.11.png

note the 'Docker storage location:' this is where your docker loopback image is stored, this contains all your docker images and containers, but NOT your configuration or downloaded stuff, that is defined per container.

Edited by binhex
13 minutes ago, Netbug said:

Ok. Got it. (Sorry I cannot screenshot when I'm remote)

Docker Version: 1.12.6

Docker storage location:

Docker appdata storage location: /mnt/user/appdata

Template Authoring Mode: No

fine, so yeah its stored on a disk share on the array, so assuming you dont have a disk issue (and yes you could have) then it could be simple corruption of the docker loop image, as in  the file:-

/mnt/disk1/docker.img

so if your willing to re-create ALL the containers then you could do this (its pretty pain free):-

Edited by binhex
40 minutes ago, binhex said:

fine, so yeah its stored on a disk share on the array, so assuming you dont have a disk issue (and yes you could have) then it could be simple corruption of the docker loop image, as in  the file:-

/mnt/user/appdata

so if your willing to re-create ALL the containers then you could do this (its pretty pain free):-

Okie dokie. So I went through and did this. I only had the 4 containers (binhex-delugevpn, binhex-radarr, binhex-sabnzbd, and binhex-sonarr).

Everything seemed to go smoothly. However, when I attempt to access binhex-sonarr, it is now completely blank (fresh setup) (that's ok, I can reconfigure it when I get home), but binhex-radarr is now doing what binhex-sonarr was doing before; it's not running and when I try to run it, I'm getting the "Execution error".

EDIT: So likely that the radarr database is corrupt and I'll need to delete that as well?

EDIT 2: Attempted to delete a few times and install. No luck. Still getting "Execution error".

EDIT 3: Success. I had the same port set for both Radarr and Sonarr somehow. I still need to do full configuration, which sucks, but at least I'm making progress.

Edited by Netbug
23 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Hi All ,

I just installed the app. But I cannot access the webgui. ex: 192.168.1.105:8989 is not working. 

Any ideas why

thank you

Capture.PNG

you got another container using one or more of the ports above?, if so they will conflict and prevent the container from starting.

also post the log file /config/supervisord.log

5 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Here you go 

Thx

supervisord.log

0.PNG

think its pretty clear in the log:-

nzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available.

so if this is a fresh install then simply delete all files/folders in the /config host mapping and restart to reset everything

2 hours ago, binhex said:

nzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available.

so if this is a fresh install then simply delete all files/folders in the /config host mapping and restart to reset everything

Hi 

Yes fresh install. I'm going to try that thank you

2 hours ago, binhex said:

So i just delete everything in the appdata reboot but reinstalled but its not working.  Do you have another thing i could check thx

35 minutes ago, francrouge said:

So i just delete everything in the appdata reboot but reinstalled but its not working.  Do you have another thing i could check thx

that was the "thing", new log may now show something else or perhaps the same issue

3 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Hi i just post the good one sorry

try changing the host path for /config from /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr to /mnt/disk1/appdata/binhex-sonarr then restart the container

There are ongoing issues with using FUSE and Docker, im convinced there are issues around it, although LT have not found any evidence to date.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, binhex said:

try changing the host path for /config from /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr to /mnt/disk1/appdata/binhex-sonarr then restart the container

There are ongoing issues with using FUSE and Docker, im convinced there are issues around it, although LT have not found any evidence to date.

it's working :) thank you so much for helping me

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed Sonarr and it's working great mostly.:)

Only problem is that it can't import the video files from Deluge. I just get this in the log-

17-8-20 17:46:05.4|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/completed/Stranger.Things.S01E04.Chapter.Four.The.Body.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb[rarbg]

I had possibly miss-configured permission on install and didn't catch it until this problem came up. Ran docker safe new permissions tool to correct permissions on the unRAID server and I think they're set right now. Same permissions I've been using in Radarr without any problems.  Current settings-

SafariScreenSnapz042.jpg.2f9985f3c827d88e858deac9d5aa3fbe.jpg

Still can't import the videos though. Maybe I have something else set wrong???

Edit: Maybe I found the problem? Is the /data path supposed to be mapped to the Deluge share? Something like this- /mnt/user/Deluge?

It was mapped to /mnt/cache/appdata.

Edited by wgstarks