[Support] binhex - Sonarr

no idea sorry, as i suspect this is more likely to be an issue with the application rather than the container itself your best bet is to post your question on the github/forum for the application, it could well be a newly introduced bug.
Quite correct, was a DB issue. Sonarr was getting hung up on an episode coming in from deluge.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I had my boot USB go bad on Friday and unfortunately I didn't have a back up.  So I started over and everything seems back to normal except one item.  I can't get Sonarr to rename and move files.  Everything seems to be set up correctly but here is the set up and the error-

Screenshot_6.png.a1562119234f5cdff368517beeaa90d8.png

Screenshot_7.png.e937a2d1bc0b175d5b62f46e5606b375.png

It looks like it is set up correctly but I seem to be doing something wrong.  Any ideas?

Edited by clearzero
19 minutes ago, clearzero said:

I had my boot USB go bad on Friday and unfortunately I didn't have a back up.  So I started over and everything seems back to normal except one item.  I can't get Sonarr to rename and move files.  Everything seems to be set up correctly but here is the set up and the error-

https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

Thanks for the link Squid.  My search before posting was a little off target.  So I read through your post and it makes sense.  I think I am still doing something incorrect.  Here is the section I think I replicated-

Screenshot_8.thumb.png.593d1c1fa6ddc4c626dfef634e6f6db5.png

Here are my settings-

Screenshot_9.png.fbe0c6571fe4520b63e2db8d55fa85e6.png

Screenshot_10.png.ccc78969afe414255212ae7b8f774922.png

Screenshot_11.png.c98f4729f880e60268351a0227bfe984.png

With these setting It is still out of sync somewhere.  I feel like I am missing a step somewhere.

I apologize for a question that I know has been answered -- I just have gotten a bit confused:

I am having some slowdown on unraring in nzbget, and I've read that this is because I'm using the array, so an unrar is a read/write to the array, which is slow. 

The solution appears to be to put it on a cache drive; but then how should I configure Sonarr? /data -> cache, /media -> array? I can't tell if the 'Data' mount is for app data of Sonarr or for the 'read' bit of the importer. 

7 hours ago, Sparta said:

I apologize for a question that I know has been answered -- I just have gotten a bit confused:

I am having some slowdown on unraring in nzbget, and I've read that this is because I'm using the array, so an unrar is a read/write to the array, which is slow. 

The solution appears to be to put it on a cache drive; but then how should I configure Sonarr? /data -> cache, /media -> array? I can't tell if the 'Data' mount is for app data of Sonarr or for the 'read' bit of the importer. 

if you want to use the cache drive for unpacking (recommended) then simply change your host path for whatever container path you have configured nzbget to use, for instance if you have incomplete/completed set to /mnt/user/downloads/ (on the host path mapping NOT for the application, that should be pointing at something like /data or /downloads) then change that path to /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads

I've been having a lot of issues with both sonarr and radarr (binhex packages) where the completed download is never found by sonarr/radarr.  When I check the queue, I can see that episode/movie in the queue but it's marked with the yellow downloaded but not found symbol.  If I go to manually import, it finds nothing.  When I use my windows pc and browse to where my completed downloads folder is, I can see the video file with the right name.  It will even play in VLC.  However, sonarr and radarr simply don't see it and it just sits there until my cache drive is full.

I've also got issues with the obfuscated filenames, but I can just ignore those with SABnzbd (binhex), so they aren't as big of a deal.

I did just rebuild my dockers and just re-added and configured sab/radarr/sonarr, but I followed SpaceInvader's guides for those.  I did that last time and it was working fine, but for some reason now it simply won't work.

Thanks for the assistance (and the great packages).

15 minutes ago, lordbob75 said:

I've been having a lot of issues with both sonarr and radarr (binhex packages) where the completed download is never found by sonarr/radarr.  When I check the queue, I can see that episode/movie in the queue but it's marked with the yellow downloaded but not found symbol.  If I go to manually import, it finds nothing.  When I use my windows pc and browse to where my completed downloads folder is, I can see the video file with the right name.  It will even play in VLC.  However, sonarr and radarr simply don't see it and it just sits there until my cache drive is full.

I've also got issues with the obfuscated filenames, but I can just ignore those with SABnzbd (binhex), so they aren't as big of a deal.

I did just rebuild my dockers and just re-added and configured sab/radarr/sonarr, but I followed SpaceInvader's guides for those.  I did that last time and it was working fine, but for some reason now it simply won't work.

Thanks for the assistance (and the great packages).

This may solve your problem- https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

1 hour ago, wgstarks said:

Thanks for the link, but that's not my issue (although my radarr settings were off by a folder, so thanks for making me check).  Sab is dropping the completed tv show files in my /mnt/user/downloads/completed/tv shows folder, and that's the same folder sonarr is set to use.  It also seems to work sometimes, but not others.

I'm testing radarr again since it turns out I had it's /data set to one level of folder too high, so it may work now.  Sonarr, however, seems to be setup correctly.  I had it working in the past (before I rebuilt the docker containers, and I did it from scratch), so I know it can work and I've set it up right before.  But I've looked through all the settings and if I messed something up then I don't see it.

Edit: I should say I don't think it's my issue, but since I haven't been able to figure it out, perhaps it is.  I did quadruple check those settings just now though, and they look fine (same folder settings as before).

Edited by lordbob75

Well I changed the /data folders for sonarr and radarr to match sab at /mnt/user/downloads instead of the more specific TV shows downloads folder and it appears to be working (and working on obfuscated ones too).  Not sure why that would matter, but I'm wondering if my categories setting in sab is tagging the files for sonarr to look in it's /data/completed/tv shows (which would have been /mnt/user/downloads/completed/tv shows/completed/tv shows) instead...

Either way I will test them out some more and see if it's all fixed, but I could have sworn I set it up that way the first time, but I may be mistaken...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 11:16 PM, lordbob75 said:

Well I changed the /data folders for sonarr and radarr to match sab at /mnt/user/downloads instead of the more specific TV shows downloads folder and it appears to be working (and working on obfuscated ones too).  Not sure why that would matter, but I'm wondering if my categories setting in sab is tagging the files for sonarr to look in it's /data/completed/tv shows (which would have been /mnt/user/downloads/completed/tv shows/completed/tv shows) instead...

Either way I will test them out some more and see if it's all fixed, but I could have sworn I set it up that way the first time, but I may be mistaken...

SabNZBd only looks in "/mnt/user/downloads/complete" because thats what it knows to do. (based on how you set it up)

• 1 month later...

This is a general question, and its pretty similar to the one that has probably been asked a lot, but here it is.

Sonarr recognizes a multi episode something like 800 words s03e07-08.mkv on a manual import, but after importing it and naming it 800 Words - S03E07-08 - Episode 7 + Episode 8 SDTV   it still shows episode 8 as missing.

and while im asking that, also when i clicked rescan series and disk icon, even though i had moved s03e07-08 out of the folder, it still showed s03e07 as being there.  In this case is it missing out on missing files? should i be prompting it to check for files in a different manner?

• 3 weeks later...

A question about permissions:

I used to have the setting at 770, which mostly worked, but Fix Common Problems complained that the files didn't have the right permissions, and I had to run the Docker Safe new Permissions script in tools to 'correct' them.

So, I changed Sonarr to use 777 instead, and now FCP doesn't complain, but my (JRiver) media player doesn't like the new permissions.  I used to be able to "Update Library (from tags)" to get the program to see the new dimensions (1080 from 720) because Sonarr found the better file.  But after changing to 777 JRiver fails when I try to update; which tells me it doesn't like the new permissions for some reason.

Below is a screenshot of a few files (in green) that Sonarr just replaced and you can see their permissions are not the same as the rest of the files.

tl;dr: how do I set the permissions in Sonarr to match what Docker Safe New Permissions sets them to?

permissions.jpg

Edited by JustinChase
add screenshot
  • 1 month later...

Import Failing After Upgrade And I Can’t Figure Out Why

Sonarr version (2.0.0.5153):
Mono version (5.0.0):

So this happened to me once before and I thought I had this all figured out, but apparently not.

I’m running SABnzbd and Sonar in Docker containers on and unRAID server, from the binhex repositories. After upgrading to the latest version of unRAID both Sonar and SABnzb went belly up so I deleted the containers and started again.

Everything is working except that Sonar can’t seem to find the download TV shows and import them to my unRAID server. The following log message seem to indicate Sonarr is looking for them in a nonexistent location from an ancient install from another repository (I don’t know where it’s picking this up from): Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /config/Downloads/complete/Genereic TV Show Nme.S07E04 Episode name.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.1/37de00f3d8f747a3acb0728d88d4ee19.mkv

I’ve looked and fiddle with every setting I can find to get Sonar to pointed to the right download folder but I’m obviously missing. Anytime there is a setting field and I click on it, opens right to the correct folder with the downloaded files. I can even go into the Wanted tab on the webgui select Manual Import and the downloaded files are right there in the Recent Folder where I can manually import them.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here’ are my paths for Sonar and Sabnzbd:

New Main Settings.jpg

I figured this out and thought I post in case anyone runs in to the same issue.

After poking around my cache drive (where all my docker containers are on my unRAID server) I realized there were multiple locations with the sub-path \downloads\complete (and \incomplete) in them. All of which when selected as the download destination in the settings of SABnzbd appear as \config\downloads\complete. There was also a \downloads folder as well.

Adding to my confusion was the fact that one of locations had an uppercase D in Downloads, which the Sonarr error message has as well indicating to me that is where it was looking … it was not.

I replaced the config and .ini files for SABnzbd with those from the last working version then downloaded and successfully imported a file to make sure it worked. After doing so I opened up the two \downloads\complete folders, the \Downloads\complete and the \downloads folder and downloaded the same file again and monitored exactly which one the file was actually being downloaded to then put a null text file called This Directory in it. Put the newest config and .ini files back, went into the settings, navigated to the folder with the text file and selected it as the destination folder. I also deleted all the apparently extraneous \download\complete folders. All working now.

Two things going on here it seems, the first being that when using the browse function in SABnzbd to select the download destination (and incomplete location) multiple locations all appear as the correct \config\downloads\complete AND the location that Sonarr says its looking for the downloaded file isn’t where it’s actually looking.

Hi,

loving the system so much that i'm giving some additional work to my personal NAS that just sits there idling.. and getting the download dockers on it for a dedicated hard drive so that the hard drivers from the array can spin off for most of the week.

Also taking the opportunity to pass from torrent (with vpn) on a windows machine to newsgroups which brings me to a question on the Sonarr support... i used it for quite some time but with the option to keep seeding so i always had my downloads sitting on the dedicated torrent drive and copied automatically to my Plex Storage machine but now with newsgroups there is no need to seed so its automatically moved instead of copied to the Storage.

There shouldn't be any problem except to get the subtitles... following the history download path after 1 week its quite a few episodes to go one by one...

What are you guys doing for this situation? Filebot is the only program to use to get auto subtitles? I would prefer not to have a program scanning the storage for subtitles (kinda big library...) but if the files are moved... not sure what i can do about it.

Another question is about the docker hanging... yesterday it did it and i thought it was due to me starting this with an external drive.. so i put an additional hard drive inside the machine but today... hanging... i click and it just stays opening forever... radarr is working fine so same setup was applied and it should all be good.

quick update... no luck on restart or stop so... force shutdown the unRAID (again)

Thanks for the time to read this guys.

Br

Edited by Tchucho

This morning sonarr has crashed again

" 2018-03-14 01:29:08,953 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request
2018-03-14 01:29:08,967 DEBG killing sonarr (pid 42) with signal SIGTERM
2018-03-14 01:29:08,968 INFO waiting for sonarr to die
2018-03-14 01:29:09,969 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 22462089816472 for <Subprocess at 22462089814528 with name sonarr in state STOPPING> (stdout)>
2018-03-14 01:29:09,969 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 22462099426336 for <Subprocess at 22462089814528 with name sonarr in state STOPPING> (stderr)>
2018-03-14 01:29:09,969 INFO stopped: sonarr (terminated by SIGTERM)
2018-03-14 01:29:09,970 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit "

Cant stop or restar docker... have to force restart unRAID

So I could use some help.  FYI, I'm super new to unraid.  (IE I'm within my first 24 hours with unraid as of this post).

Right now, I have the following dockers installed (please see below).

I can make a request through Ombi (in this case I'm just testing it with last weeks airing of Gotham [ No spoilers, I haven't seen it yet ;)]).

Ombi sends the request no problem to Sonarr, which in turn uses jackett to find my file, and then automatically starts the download in rutorrent (or is it rtorrent... I don't know what to call it).

Now I created a user share called Torrents.  Inside of it are the downloading and Completed folders.  I set the /downloads container for rtorrents to this share.  I also set it up to automatically move all completed downloads to the completed folder and it auto unpacks them.  I've navigated to this folder and verified that it is successfully unpacking the media from it's rar format to (in this case) it's mkv format.  Keeping it within it's individual folder that all the rar files are in within the completed folder.

Problem is, Sonarr won't then automatically move it to my Plex Media Server TV Folder.  It gives me the error you'll see in the second screen shot.  I can scan and bulk import no problem from my plex media tv shows folders. I just can't get Sonarr for whatever reason to find and move over the freshly unpacked file.

Advice?

docker1.jpg

sonarr1.jpg

Sonar in outer space.  I am not sure what is happening - this is a new problem after everything had been working well.  Sonar starts, the web GUI comes up partially and all I see is the bouncing ball left to right.  I can never get fully into Sonar.  I believe I have all the mapping correct - 

image.png.4cb611b51ad39c3037db05ed4116ef80.png 

Below is the log from Sonar - I get the import failed issues mentioned in the above posts - but it was working before.

Created by...
___. .__ .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___
| __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ /
| \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > <
|___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2018-03-27 20:32:36.286253 [info] Host is running unRAID
2018-03-27 20:32:36.314044 [info] System information Linux 78df25834de1 4.14.13-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jan 10 10:27:09 PST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2018-03-27 20:32:36.345453 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2018-03-27 20:32:36.377563 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2018-03-27 20:32:36.446291 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2018-03-27 20:32:36.476325 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2018-03-27 20:32:36.510804 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2018-03-27 20:32:36,674 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2018-03-27 20:32:36,674 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/sonarr.conf" during parsing
2018-03-27 20:32:36,677 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2018-03-27 20:32:37,678 INFO spawned: 'sonarr' with pid 42
2018-03-27 20:32:37,679 INFO reaped unknown pid 8
2018-03-27 20:32:38,004 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Sonarr - /usr/lib/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5163

2018-03-27 20:32:38,462 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config]

2018-03-27 20:32:38,741 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive

2018-03-27 20:32:38,741 INFO success: sonarr entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2018-03-27 20:32:40,300 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/config/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2018-03-27 20:32:40,471 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2018-03-27 20:32:40,498 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:

2018-03-27 20:32:40,499 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] OwinHostController: http://*:8989/

2018-03-27 20:32:40,695 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] NancyBootstrapper: Starting Web Server

2018-03-27 20:33:17,255 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/complete/Homeland.S07E07.720p.WEB.H264-DEFLATE[rarbg]

5 hours ago, ShangHangin said:

[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/complete/Homeland.S07E07.720p.WEB.H264-DEFLATE[rarbg]

Since you mapping is correct right now, check that sab is storing completed downloads in /data and not /downloads

On 3/28/2018 at 2:26 AM, Squid said:

Since you mapping is correct right now, check that sab is storing completed downloads in /data and not /downloads

I am not sure what is the issue - below is the error message for the WebIU log .

DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/complete/<tvshow name> 5:40am

Per my physical drive mapping: /mnt/cache/downloads/Downloads/  which is mapped to /data for Sonar and SAB.  

I have no path named /downloads/complete/  -  All my container paths for download data are named /data  -  nowhere do I have a container named /downloads

If I do a manual import via the Sonar WebUI,  it maps to /data/complete/ I have no issues.  I am not sure why the autoprocessing tries /downloads/complete.    SAB saves its files to /data/complete  - the files are there.

(As a side note, for some reason when using Chrome on a Mac, the Sonar UI never gets beyond the bouncing ball - this is a new phenomenon I have not seen before. Safari has no issue. )

Thanks in advance for the support.

SH