[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Hey Binhex,

First - Thanks for all the great dockers you maintain for the community. Really top notch

Sonarr is setup and working very well for me for quite sometime now. However this past couple of weeks I started to notice some strange behavior and I can't narrow it down to anything in particular in the logs. I have a screenshot here of my recent logs, and it looks like for some reason Sonarr just stopped everything on Tuesday night. Today (Thursday) I went to check why my Wednesday night shows never showed up, and I could not access the webui. I restarted the docker from the unraid menu, and everything returned to normal and it queued up my past episodes. I couldn't see anything in the log. This happened once last week as well.

Is there anything else I can do to capture what is going on here?

System - Sonarr.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

I have a problem that I can not solve. I use deluge for download and of course in sonarr. When a chapter is found it goes down without a problem via deluge but there is a problem afterwards. He can not move the chapter (and does not change the correct name) to my media folder /media/TVShows.

I tried all kinds of options - but unfortunately it did not help much. I attach a few pictures of the settings from Deluge and Sonarr hoping you will help me. Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.44.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.28.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.16.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.08.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.39.46.png

5 hours ago, abeksis said:

Hello guys

I have a problem that I can not solve. I use deluge for download and of course in sonarr. When a chapter is found it goes down without a problem via deluge but there is a problem afterwards. He can not move the chapter (and does not change the correct name) to my media folder /media/TVShows.

I tried all kinds of options - but unfortunately it did not help much. I attach a few pictures of the settings from Deluge and Sonarr hoping you will help me. Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.44.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.28.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.16.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.08.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.39.46.png

you are probably seeing this issue:-

46 minutes ago, abeksis said:

It seems for Plex not for my problem. Or I'm wrong and it's a general thing?

ignore the fact that reply is in the plex thread, i will probably move it to my FAQ as its a general issue most newbie's trip up on.

2 minutes ago, binhex said:

ignore the fact that reply is in the plex thread, i will probably move it to my FAQ as its a general issue most newbie's trip up on.

Can you point out from the long thread where the answer? Sorry I'm driving you crazy .. I'm trying to understand my problem.

4 minutes ago, abeksis said:

Can you point out from the long thread where the answer? Sorry I'm driving you crazy .. I'm trying to understand my problem.

ok try this instead:-

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/44141-support-binhex-plex/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-642508

your problem is (i think) that you have a mismatched host volume and/or container volume and/or application configuration issue, between the sonarr container and the usenet/torrent downloader container.

Edited by binhex
12 minutes ago, binhex said:

ok try this instead:-

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/44141-support-binhex-plex/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-642508

your problem is (i think) that you have a mismatched host volume and/or container volume and/or application configuration issue, between the sonarr container and the usenet/torrent downloader container.

Thanks for the quick reply. Do I have a disk cache?  I do not have that, so I ask.

6 minutes ago, abeksis said:

That's how it looks to me - it still does not work :(

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.03.52.png

ok so that looks good, you have both the host path and container path the same for deluge and sonarr, now the configuration for the apps, i see deluge is saving to /data/complete where is sonarr looking for completed tv series?

Edited by binhex
1 minute ago, binhex said:

ok so that looks good, you hav both the host path and container path the same, now the configuration for the apps, i see deluge is saving to /data/complete where is sonarr looking for completed tv series?

Here are the Settings of sonarr (I've also sent you a private message)

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.13.06.png

Just now, abeksis said:

Here are the Settings of sonarr (I've also sent you a private message)

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.13.06.png

no im not after the settings for the sonarr container, i need a screenshot of the settings for the sonarr web ui, as in a screenshot showing where its looking for downloaded content to do post processing.

12 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

Hi

I'm trying to Add A New series.  The Path drop down box does not show the default path I specified /mnt/user/media/tvshows for media files.  Not sure what to try next?

Post your docker run command. Looks like the docker doesn’t have the proper paths configured.

5 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

Where do I find the Run command? Sorry

Make an edit to the docker and then revert it. When you click apply the run command will pop up on the monitor.

(Wild Guess)

Your port mapping’s show that you set-

/mnt/user/Media/TVShows/

Your post says you want to use-

/mnt/user/media/tvshows

These aren’t the same path. Media isn’t the same as media (caps matter). Same for tvshows.

So I renamed the directories to remove the caps.  The run command is below.  But it still isn't working?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/tvshows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

0cbbc8817ef0efad0d306907674a80585bc736c723cb61fb9be1895457fc547d

26 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

So I renamed the directories to remove the caps.  The run command is below.  But it still isn't working?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/tvshows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

0cbbc8817ef0efad0d306907674a80585bc736c723cb61fb9be1895457fc547d

And you don’t see /media within the Sonarr app?

5 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

No I don't see it so I'm going to try to remove Sonarr and delete appdata and re-install, hopefully that will work.  Thanks for your help!

You may also want to check your shares. There’s a good chance that you now have a Media share and a media share.