[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Just another extract of the error log from Sonarr, if this helps.

Request Failed. POST /api/release: Syntax Error after '<!' characters. http://www.newzbin.com/DTD/nzb/nzb-1.1.dtd Line 2, position 4.
System.Xml.XmlException: Syntax Error after '<!' characters. http://www.newzbin.com/DTD/nzb/nzb-1.1.dtd Line 2, position 4.
at System.Xml.DTDReader.CompileDeclaration () <0x00373>
at System.Xml.DTDReader.ProcessDTDSubset () <0x00127>
at System.Xml.DTDReader.GenerateDTDObjectModel () <0x00267>
at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.GenerateDTDObjectModel (string,string,string,string,int,int) <0x00337>
at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadDoctypeDecl () <0x001b3>
at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadDeclaration () <0x0009b>
at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadContent () <0x0019b>
at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.Read () <0x00237>
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read () <0x000b2>
at Mono.Xml.XmlFilterReader.Read () <0x0001a>
at Mono.Xml.XmlFilterReader.Read () <0x0001a>
at Mono.Xml.XmlFilterReader.Read () <0x00087>
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.ReadContent (System.Xml.XmlReader,System.Xml.Linq.LoadOptions) <0x0011e>
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.LoadCore (System.Xml.XmlReader,System.Xml.Linq.LoadOptions) <0x00047>
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader,System.Xml.Linq.LoadOptions) <0x000af>
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader) <0x0000f>
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.NzbValidationService.Validate (string,byte[]) <0x000af>
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase`1<NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdSettings>.Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode) <0x00657>
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode) <0x004c5>
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource) <0x000c9>
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0 (object) <0x0002b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object) <0x000a0>
at Nancy.Routing.Route/<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (object,System.Threading.CancellationToken) <0x00137>
4 hours ago, Strider said:

Here is a grab of the console.

Capture.PNG

in that case you are either running a VERY old version of my docker image or you arent using my docker image at all, what is defined for "repository' when you left click sonarr and select edit?.

2 minutes ago, binhex said:

in that case you are either running a VERY old version of my docker image or you arent using my docker image at all, what is defined for "repository' when you left click sonarr and select edit?.

Ah too true, sorry for messing you around. It appears to be Needo's. Right, assuming I should change my repository to your version to try and resolve my issues. If this is the case, how can I go about this without breaking the whole setup of Sonarr?

Ok, so, I have managed to install your Sonarr, and copied over the DB and config files and all appears to be working. I am wondering if this was down to a MONO issue running on the other Sonarr.

Without your help, I wouldn't have figured this out. So thank you for your help.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 7:17 PM, Strider said:

Ok, so, I have managed to install your Sonarr, and copied over the DB and config files and all appears to be working. I am wondering if this was down to a MONO issue running on the other Sonarr.

Without your help, I wouldn't have figured this out. So thank you for your help.

How did you do that? I have the same problem.. and i´m a noob on this 
*sorry!!*

Hi there Falkens,

So, I stopped the existing Sonarr application. I then added Binhex's container and created the new Sonarr application. I mapped the same drive destinations as the previous application. Once this was done, I created it and allowed it to download accordingly. When it was ready I just started it and double checked all was working. Following that, I stopped the app and moved the files from the old Sonarr installation destination to the new. The files I moved was generally all the ones with *.db. Once moved, I started Sonarr and all was working. I did need to reconfigure the indexers, but that was easy. 

Hope that helps?

Have others experienced this sort of issue:

Couldn't download media cover for [76119][NOVA]: HttpCurl method HEAD not supported

System.NotSupportedException: HttpCurl method HEAD not supported
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.CurlHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000d6] in <8faeb593f49341d6a7a6d2c3c281887c>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00097] in <8faeb593f49341d6a7a6d2c3c281887c>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x0007e] in <8faeb593f49341d6a7a6d2c3c281887c>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in <8faeb593f49341d6a7a6d2c3c281887c>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Head (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in <8faeb593f49341d6a7a6d2c3c281887c>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaCover.CoverAlreadyExistsSpecification.AlreadyExists (System.String url, System.String path) [0x0001d] in <f8c4a2c9e6194b509efc6018724d76df>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaCover.MediaCoverService.EnsureCovers (NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series) [0x00044] in <f8c4a2c9e6194b509efc6018724d76df>:0 

At first I thought it had something to do with sonarr being behind a VPN or something. But I did a random wget from within the docker to the thetvdb and it seems to download jpg fine.

Thoughts?

Hello Binhex and other members, 

I've been having a terrible time getting the binhex-sonarr,  binhex - radarr, and binhex-nzbget to play well with each other.  I came from a windows environment where the 3 just worked.  

However, now, I keep getting "Download wasn’t grabbed by sonarr, skipping” and "Download wasn’t grabbed by Radarr , skipping” respectively.   I'm unsure why this is as I've used the same data paths for each.  /data/ = /mnt/user/downloads/  

The webgui logs in NZBget don't show the episodes at all that are subject to these errors.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2018 at 10:13 AM, dark_slayer said:

Hey Binhex,

First - Thanks for all the great dockers you maintain for the community. Really top notch

Sonarr is setup and working very well for me for quite sometime now. However this past couple of weeks I started to notice some strange behavior and I can't narrow it down to anything in particular in the logs. I have a screenshot here of my recent logs, and it looks like for some reason Sonarr just stopped everything on Tuesday night. Today (Thursday) I went to check why my Wednesday night shows never showed up, and I could not access the webui. I restarted the docker from the unraid menu, and everything returned to normal and it queued up my past episodes. I couldn't see anything in the log. This happened once last week as well.

Is there anything else I can do to capture what is going on here?

System - Sonarr.pdf

I'm having the same issue.

Hi, very new to sonarr, migrated from sicrage. But i hit a dead end. 

How do you guys handle torrents with RAR files? in sicrage it was handled within sicrage.

I know i can use stuff like filebot. But i would like something thats on auto. Im using transmission as download client.

Hi, very new to sonarr, migrated from sicrage. But i hit a dead end. 
How do you guys handle torrents with RAR files? in sicrage it was handled within sicrage.

I know i can use stuff like filebot. But i would like something thats on auto. Im using transmission as download client.
Unpacking is normally done by the downloader, in this case it's transmission, I'm not that familiar with transmission but a bit of googling probably would give you a solution.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Getting 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:

on all downloads from Deluge.

I got the mappings to both Deluge and Sonar to the same path on Unraid for Media and Data respectively. 

I can log into Sonarr container and move the file as nobody fine so not a permission issue.

Any pointers?

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

You should post the entire error message and the mappings for both deluge and sonarr

Sent via Tapatalk because I'm either at work or enjoying the summer

sure

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Media/Downloads/Colony.S03E11.Disposable.Heroes.1080p.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv

deluge 

deluge.jpg

sonarr

sonarr.jpg

Edited by nekromantik
8 minutes ago, nekromantik said:

sure

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Media/Downloads/Colony.S03E11.Disposable.Heroes.1080p.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv

deluge 

deluge.jpg

sonarr

sonarr.jpg

What happened to the container path /config ? It's missing from both your screenshots.

Your paths are all messed up, perhaps it would be easier to delete those templates and start from scratch, follow gridrunner's videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISJczs06pD8

That is a basic principles video, take a look at his other videos, he has specific ones for deluge and sonarr as well.

30 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Your paths are all messed up, perhaps it would be easier to delete those templates and start from scratch, follow gridrunner's videos.

Yeah, now that I'm not looking at this on a phone, you are correct there

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get sonarr to move my weeb shit into the anime folder. I use the drop down(Series Type) when adding series and select anime.

My media folders have sub folders for

• /media/tvshows

• /media/anime

• /media/movies

When choosing my download path I cannot see these sub folders to manually make it go into anime. It only shows /media. What am I doing wrong here?

3 minutes ago, MCarl said:

I cannot get sonarr to move my weeb shit into the anime folder. I use the drop down(Series Type) when adding series and select anime.

My media folders have sub folders for

• /media/tvshows

• /media/anime

• /media/movies

When choosing my download path I cannot see these sub folders to manually make it go into anime. It only shows /media. What am I doing wrong here?

Post your docker run command as seen here:

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/tvshows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr' 

8b006821787ad1457f7d9e3f1ebd8358527c9ab25f04b15b8c494fe59c45134c

I hope this is the correct thing. I am brand new at using unraid.

SOLVED: Mapped my Host Path 3 to  /media/tvshows  like a guide told me to do, but it should have been mapped to /media

Edited by MCarl

Hi @binhex,

Not sure if this is correct place to post for this (feature request), so apologies if not.

I also do not know if this is something you would address or if it needs to go to the folks doing Sonarr directly.

Would it make sense to use an SSD (Cache?) to pull the files to, the INcomplete files, process them and then move them to complete folder on the array?

Looking at overall speed and processing/unpacking speed is all. This may be a foolish idea and undoable.

However, one does not know until they ask.
Thanks much for a great product! Beer on the way!

9 minutes ago, TechMed said:

Would it make sense to use an SSD (Cache?) to pull the files to, the INcomplete files, process them and then move them to complete folder on the array?

You can already do this. One option would be to just install an SSD as cache drive in your unRAID server. Another would be to use Unassigned Devices plugin to mount an SSD that is not a part of the array and then edit the paths on your download docker, Sonarr docker, Radarr docker, etc to point to the UD mount.

Once the downloads are complete Sonarr/Radarr can be set to move or copy the files to the array.

Edited by wgstarks