[Support] binhex - Sonarr

4 hours ago, xD3CrypTionz said:

I'm also getting the same error here. Have also attached log

Capture.PNG

Screenshot_2019-01-21 Log for binhex-sonarr.png

the highlighted section in red tells you the problem, you have a corrupt database, either delete it and restart the container to re-create a blank database (you may/will loose configuration doing this) or restore the database from backups from when it was working (ideal solution).

9 hours ago, xD3CrypTionz said:

and whenever I delete the container I choose the option to delete the configuration files

what option would this be?, there is no option to delete configuration files, the only options through the web ui are to delete the container and optionally the image, neither of these will delete the configuration files.

so how are you deleting the database file?.

14 hours ago, xD3CrypTionz said:

From the front end gui on unraid (Web UI) is how I delete the container and then i select to delete the image is what I meant.

I deleted the db file but the same error's still appear in the logs and am still returning to the "Unable to connect" on my browser.

ok cool, i just wanted to verify you are deleting the correct file. so you maybe tripping up on the issue around the use of /mnt/user/appdata/<rest of the path> for the /config volume mapping, unraid has a problem with certain apps and the use of fuse (/mnt/user), so the fix is to target the cache drive directly, or if you dont have a cache drive, then target a specific drive in the array, you can do this by editing the path for /config to either:-

if you have a cache drive then change it from something like /mnt/user/cache/appdata/<rest of the path> to /mnt/cache/appdata/<rest of the path>

if you dont have a cache drive then change it from something like /mnt/user/<sharename>/<rest of the path> to /mnt/diskX/<rest of the path> where X is a drive number of your choosing, such as '1'.

To edit the config path you need to left click the container, select edit, then scroll down to "show more settings" click on that to expand the path for container path /config and edit the path shown in that text field.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like i am having problems with sonarr importing files from drone factory folder.  When episodes are missing i download them elsewhere and import them via drone factory folder.  About a week or so ago, i ran fix docker permissions on my server and i assume that may have caused the problem. Expecting that this might be caused by folder permissions i set the drone folder to chmod -R 0777 and when that didn't work i set it in sonarr settings "Permissions" to file chmod mask 0777 and folder chmod mask 0777.

Nothing that i have tried has fixed it, is it a problem in the destination directory?  sabnzbd downloads appear to be processing correctly as far as i can tell.

Or - this is happening to others as well??  - https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/issues/2929

This is the error i am getting.  ImportApprovedEpisodesCouldn't import episode /drone/showname.episode.etc.mkv: An empty file name is not valid

System.ArgumentException: An empty file name is not valid. at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.CheckPath (System.String path) [0x0005d] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/DirectoryInfo.cs:496 at System.IO.DirectoryInfo..ctor (System.String path, System.Boolean simpleOriginalPath) [0x00006] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/DirectoryInfo.cs:61 at System.IO.DirectoryInfo..ctor (System.String path) [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/DirectoryInfo.cs:55 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.DirectoryInfo..ctor(string) at NzbDrone.Common.Extensions.PathExtensions.IsParentPath (System.String parentPath, System.String childPath) [0x00060] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Extensions\PathExtensions.cs:92 at NzbDrone.Common.Extensions.PathExtensions.GetRelativePath (System.String parentPath, System.String childPath) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Extensions\PathExtensions.cs:60 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.GetOriginalFilePath (NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x0006f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:177 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00263] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:105

Edited by FrozenGamer
Created by...
___. .__ .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___
| __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ /
| \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > <
|___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2019-02-09 15:16:12.105463 [info] System information Linux f6e628bf0f3f 4.18.20-unRAID #1 SMP Fri Nov 23 11:38:16 PST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2019-02-09 15:16:12.131209 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2019-02-09 15:16:12.158910 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2019-02-09 15:16:12.246176 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2019-02-09 15:16:12.271506 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2019-02-09 15:16:12.296357 [info] Starting Supervisor...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/supervisord", line 11, in <module>
load_entry_point('supervisor==3.3.5', 'console_scripts', 'supervisord')()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/supervisord.py", line 361, in main
go(options)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/supervisord.py", line 371, in go
d.main()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/supervisord.py", line 71, in main
self.options.make_logger()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/options.py", line 1430, in make_logger
self.logger.info(msg)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 275, in info
self.log(LevelsByName.INFO, msg, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 293, in log
handler.emit(record)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 186, in emit
self.doRollover()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 222, in doRollover
self.removeAndRename(self.baseFilename, dfn)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 197, in removeAndRename
os.rename(sfn, dfn)
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error
Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/data':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Series':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/Downloads':'/DOWNLOADS':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr' 
95a9afefd0108191d0dcdda6923c75782abd564dcabe2acad55f6546b08f0326

The command finished successfully!

Sonarr wont boot, no clue why
I've not changed a single thing in my server for couple of weeks, was running fine
Tried updating all dockers, and force reinstall of sonarr, still getting same error

pls help?

21 minutes ago, Tolerance said:

not sure what you looking for exactly, so just uploading the whole diagnostics zip

Complete zip is what we always want. Looks like you rebooted so we can't see anything in syslog from before that.

Nothing obvious to me in those. Try it again and post new diagnostics.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Feb  9 16:45:12 UnRaid kernel: BTRFS critical (device sdj1): corrupt leaf: root=5 block=3943559004160 slot=19, bad key order, prev (11455140 108 131072) current (11455012 108 139264)

I'm not comfortable however helping where btrfs is concerned.  Best wait to see if @johnnie.black responds

Missed that.

22 minutes ago, Tolerance said:

not sure what you looking for exactly, so just uploading the whole diagnostics zip

unraid-diagnostics-20190209-1653.zip

Cache pool is showing checksum errors on both devices, this is most often caused by bad RAM, suggest running memtest.

Feb  9 16:44:48 UnRaid kernel: BTRFS info (device sdj1): bdev /dev/sdj1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 4, gen 0
Feb  9 16:44:48 UnRaid kernel: BTRFS info (device sdj1): bdev /dev/sdi1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 26, gen 0

The bad key order error is metadata corruption, possibly also from a flipped bit, to solve this (ideally after fixing what caused this in the first place) better to backup cache, reformat and restore.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Because I was looking for something specific along those lines.  You were probably looking for something generic and repeating.  2 lines in the log are easy to miss.

I was looking for something specific at first, a full docker image. But since I didn't get that I looked at syslog and didn't see anything repeating since it was so short.

Okay

I'll set all shares to use cache yes - invoke mover, once done, all to no, disable cash in setup
preclear the 2 drives , en re-enable caching?

Meanwhile
Fresh restart of server
retried booting up sonarr (does it by default anyway, but did once more)
and went straight to downloading the diagnostics

Wont reboot server now anymore
just stop/start array functions

ps.
im a fairly newb to unraid, so pardon me if I dont understand somethings

unraid-diagnostics-20190209-1745.zip

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies if this have been covered elsewhere but I haven’t been able to find a solution regarding my issue . The problem I am having is that all my indexers keep failing every single day I have increased the rss sync interval to the maximum

and when I go into the indexers tab and manually test they all succeed and sonarr functions normally until they all fail again 

I'm having issues with Sonarr not adding the newest season of a show. Big Brother Canada just launched it's 7th season however Sonarr is only showing 6..any thoughts on how to get that 7th season add, or where that data is being pulled from? TheTVDB has the 7th season listed however nothing in my Sonarr.

Edit: I'm noticing a mixture of RefreshSeries errors as well as SceneMapping errors

Edit: Skyhook doesn't like me? But I can reach all those skyhook links fine from a desktop

https://pastebin.com/raw/r2ngYCiF

Final Edit- thanks for hearing me out- somehow Proxy Settings were enabled and messing with everything...apologies

Edited by harriedr
...solved!
9 hours ago, harriedr said:

I'm having issues with Sonarr not adding the newest season of a show. Big Brother Canada just launched it's 7th season however Sonarr is only showing 6..any thoughts on how to get that 7th season add, or where that data is being pulled from? TheTVDB has the 7th season listed however nothing in my Sonarr.

Edit: I'm noticing a mixture of RefreshSeries errors as well as SceneMapping errors

Edit: Skyhook doesn't like me? But I can reach all those skyhook links fine from a desktop

https://pastebin.com/raw/r2ngYCiF

Final Edit- thanks for hearing me out- somehow Proxy Settings were enabled and messing with everything...apologies

Why not search for it manually and see what the list looks like from your indexers? I have to do that all the time to see if I can find missing shows. The more indexers you have, the better off you’ll be. How many indexers are you using?

5 hours ago, opentoe said:

Why not search for it manually and see what the list looks like from your indexers? I have to do that all the time to see if I can find missing shows. The more indexers you have, the better off you’ll be. How many indexers are you using?

It wasn't the indexers that weren't searching - the series was not updating. So in Sonarr it said there were only 6 seasons, when in reality there were 7. But like I said, I tracked down the issue which turned out to be the proxy settings, which somehow got turned on. Essentially, My server couldn't access the skyhook links for refreshing series info as well as scene mappings.

TLRD: all is well now :D

Good evening,

needing some help with qbittorrent and sonarr. Seems like Sonarr is having an issue seeing the qbittorrent (Linuxserverio version) folder share. I tried adding in the share to Sonarr that qbittorrent uses, but still having a permissions issue? I also tried adding in the address in the download client area to show what shares the torrent downloader uses to match, but no dice? Any advice? Please see screenshot

143279062_ScreenshotatMar1118-52-30.thumb.png.7033fb5bce49069f07a709367923bce4.png1477459845_ScreenshotatMar1118-53-10.thumb.png.0538fc5d4bd4691eeb285e323a0bfcd7.png

Great work. I recently switched from windows over to unraid. I found this docker in the forum along with other binhex containers.  While I had the windows side everything worked fine. Once I switched over everything works fine but one thing. The file renaming. It seems sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I currently use usenet but not torrents. Can someone look at my settings and see if they can figure out something? I'm having the same issue in sonar and radarr.

image.thumb.png.7cd7b85cff500ebaa4fd161e8464a0ce.png

image.png.e143f31d0f600b0c0061bf9da1a70864.png

image.thumb.png.c1609a254f76e48bcc012284752f8a3e.png