[Support] binhex - Sonarr

13 hours ago, JohnnyBlaze99 said:

Good evening,

needing some help with qbittorrent and sonarr. Seems like Sonarr is having an issue seeing the qbittorrent (Linuxserverio version) folder share. I tried adding in the share to Sonarr that qbittorrent uses, but still having a permissions issue? I also tried adding in the address in the download client area to show what shares the torrent downloader uses to match, but no dice? Any advice? Please see screenshot

143279062_ScreenshotatMar1118-52-30.thumb.png.7033fb5bce49069f07a709367923bce4.png1477459845_ScreenshotatMar1118-53-10.thumb.png.0538fc5d4bd4691eeb285e323a0bfcd7.png

you have the classic problem of inconsistent volume mappings for your containers, see here Q9.:-

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/44108-support-binhex-general/?tab=comments#comment-433612

• 2 weeks later...

Hey wasn't able to find anything my issue in this thread or in general elsewhere, Radarr works perfectly fine for me but Sonarr isn't able to search for any shows. An error I'm commonly seeing pop up that I feel is likely related in logs is "Site responded with browser content instead of api data." but haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. 🤔

sonarr capture.PNG

On 2/27/2019 at 11:20 PM, Sinister said:

My apologies if this have been covered elsewhere but I haven’t been able to find a solution regarding my issue . The problem I am having is that all my indexers keep failing every single day I have increased the rss sync interval to the maximum

and when I go into the indexers tab and manually test they all succeed and sonarr functions normally until they all fail again 

I'm having this issue over the past week or so also. No changes to the unRAID system, and Radarr is working fine.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, having a small problem that someone might be able to help me with.

I have Sonarr setup with SABnzbd and Handbrake. All is working well and the videos are being converted and picked up by sonarr. The problem is that it is keeping the files in handbrakes output folder and only copying them to where I have set sonarr to put them after. So I end up with 2 copies of the same video.

Hopefully i've just overlooked something.

Thanks.

Hi all, looking for some assistance as I have recently moved most of my dockers to binhex after using binhex-deluge vpn but now for some reason TV show are not moving and the same is happening with movies using radarr.

I am not sure if its because I am using labels in deluge or if its down to the mapping. I know the mapping has to match but because I am using labels and category to split tv shows and movies I dont know whether my Data folder should simply just be /mnt/user/Downloads/Data/ I am pretty sure I tried that and it didnt work and then tried just /mnt/user/Downloads/Data/completed too

Currently this is how it is mapped

Sonarr

all my tv shows going to 

Data: /mnt/user/Downloads/Data/completed/tv/

Media: /mnt/user/Videos/TV Shows/

Radarr

and movies going to 

Data: /mnt/user/Downloads/Data/completed/movies/

Media: /mnt/user/Downloads/Movies/

Sabnzbd

Data: /mnt/user/Downloads/Data/

Relative folders are based on: /data/completed

image.thumb.png.9c25f8ae48543f41f55ee7df0778b8a8.png

Deluge

Then with labels for movies

image.png.d622cd1ee753762742c64c35e7daf1d5.png

and tv

image.png.a347f5c7e491e4756fc2a9967707d208.png

Spent days trying to sort it out but just end up pulling my hair out and then also end up downloading loads of duplicates.

I hope this is just a simple oversight and apologies for dumping it all into on post.

Thanks in advance

24 minutes ago, bally12345 said:

Currently this is how it is mapped

Sonarr

all my tv shows going to 

Data: /mnt/user/Downloads/Data/completed/tv/

Media: /mnt/user/Videos/TV Shows/

Radarr

and movies going to 

Data: /mnt/user/Downloads/Data/completed/movies/

Media: /mnt/user/Downloads/Movies/

Sabnzbd

Relative folders are based on: /data/completed

image.thumb.png.9c25f8ae48543f41f55ee7df0778b8a8.png

Deluge

Then with labels for movies

Your mappings are inconsistent. /data must be set to the exact same mapping in every container that needs to access the download data.

If you wish to use subfolders, those must be set inside the container as subfolders of /data

Make sure your case in consistent as well, /Data is a different folder than /data

This is all explained in the docker faq

1 hour ago, jonathanm said:

Your mappings are inconsistent. /data must be set to the exact same mapping in every container that needs to access the download data.

If you wish to use subfolders, those must be set inside the container as subfolders of /data

Make sure your case in consistent as well, /Data is a different folder than /data

This is all explained in the docker faq

I have now changed all the Data Mappings to point to /mnt/user/Downloads/data/ on all containers

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/data/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Videos/TV Shows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-sonarr/':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr' 
b36be09e6216cb901e532f023420491595a1e5fe37fcdb6623551ffa1c804178

The command finished successfully!

but what I don't get is how Sonarr knows to look in /mnt/user/Downloads/data/completed/tv/ as the final destination is in the Media mount /mnt/user/Videos/TV Shows/ I am assuming this is set by the download client setting Category which is set to tv for deluge and sab

The annoying part is there is currently around 30 movies sat in /completed/movies folder and 6 tv shows /completed/tv/ which dont want to move. I am used to the way CP used to hand files and would just monitor the folders I set.

If anything else looks please let me know :)

Thanks for the quick reply

I have now changed all the Data Mappings to point to /mnt/user/Downloads/data/ on all containers
Command:root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/data/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Videos/TV Shows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-sonarr/':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr' b36be09e6216cb901e532f023420491595a1e5fe37fcdb6623551ffa1c804178The command finished successfully!

but what I don't get is how Sonarr knows to look in /mnt/user/Downloads/data/completed/tv/ as the final destination is in the Media mount /mnt/user/Videos/TV Shows/ I am assuming this is set by the download client setting Category which is set to tv for deluge and sab

The annoying part is there is currently around 30 movies sat in /completed/movies folder and 6 tv shows /completed/tv/ which dont want to move. I am used to the way CP used to hand files and would just monitor the folders I set.

If anything else looks please let me know :)

Thanks for the quick reply

Added 2 shows to test and all is working moving to correct location and plex updates so im happy.

Just got figure out how to get Sonarr/Radarr to move and rename the files that were already downloaded. Tempted to just delete them and let it grab them again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So I'm having an issue where my episodes are downloading, but Sonarr is not renaming and organizing them properly. SABnzbd seems to be downloading them fine, but then they just sit in my completed folder instead of being moved to the TV Shows directory so Plex can see them.

I have the Media Management settings turned on here:

image.thumb.png.c095eaa58a831014f3ee23b707e809b9.png

But when I look in my completed folder, see this:

image.png.26b1d05dddea990d909b696f10f37e1f.png

And Sonarr should be able to move them to the correct directory (rather than copy) so I don't end up with duplicate files, correct?

So I'm having an issue where my episodes are downloading, but Sonarr is not renaming and organizing them properly. SABnzbd seems to be downloading them fine, but then they just sit in my completed folder instead of being moved to the TV Shows directory so Plex can see them.

I have the Media Management settings turned on here:
image.thumb.png.c095eaa58a831014f3ee23b707e809b9.png

But when I look in my completed folder, see this:
image.png.26b1d05dddea990d909b696f10f37e1f.png

And Sonarr should be able to move them to the correct directory (rather than copy) so I don't end up with duplicate files, correct?
Check your mapping correctly and everything is in the same case. I had similar issue few post back. You want your Data folder to all point to same location for all your containers.

12 hours ago, bally12345 said:

Check your mapping correctly and everything is in the same case. I had similar issue few post back. You want your Data folder to all point to same location for all your containers. 

So I checked that and it seems to be ok because I see files coming through:

image.png.6b8fb44c32888da3cebf605e0894979c.png

The problem is, there are only some files that it is renaming and moving. If I look at my usenet_complete folder, I see this:

image.png.09b75af776c2bcdf8c03da3c8366b08b.png

What would cause only some files to be renamed and moved? And is there a way for Sonarr to scan for completed files to rename and move?

3 minutes ago, Arcaeus said:

@trurl Bumping this to see if you may know why it's doing this. I just downloaded Season 1 of a show, and that downloaded, renamed, and moved the files no problem. Clicked to download the second season, which it downloaded but the files are just sitting in the completed folder.

What does the “Activity” window in Sonarr show? This should give some sort of indication why the app was unable to move/copy the files along with an option to manually import.