[Support] binhex - Sonarr

It’s a problem with the naming of the file you downloaded (season 0). Select the icon of the person (next to the red X) to open the manual import dialog. Select move or copy, whichever you prefer, then select the file and then the manual import button if you’re sure this is the correct file.

Hello all I am having an issue with both binhex-Sonarr and binhex-Radarr in which the sqlite has corruption.  Now I do not care about a backup and restore of the data however everytime I remove the dockers, flush out the binhex-sonarr and binhex-radarr folders and reinstall the issue persists.  I have even gone as far as to delete the docker.img file and let it rebuild.  Below is the error:

2019-04-30 19:11:34,404 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!

[v2.0.0.5322] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: disk I/O error

disk I/O error

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection cnn, System.String strSql, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement previous, System.UInt32 timeoutMS, System.String& strRemain) [0x0033c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand () [0x000f6] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement (System.Int32 index) [0x00008] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(int)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0011e] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open () [0x00959] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.EnsureConnectionIsOpen () [0x0000e] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\GenericProcessorBase.cs:54
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Exists (System.String template, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\SQLite\SQLiteProcessor.cs:78
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.TableExists (System.String schemaName, System.String tableName) [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\SQLite\SQLiteProcessor.cs:47
at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.get_AlreadyCreatedVersionTable () [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:124
at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo () [0x00028] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:160
at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader..ctor (FluentMigrator.Runner.IMigrationRunner runner, FluentMigrator.Infrastructure.IAssemblyCollection assemblies, FluentMigrator.IMigrationConventions conventions) [0x00077] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:50
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner..ctor (FluentMigrator.Infrastructure.IAssemblyCollection assemblies, FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.IRunnerContext runnerContext, FluentMigrator.IMigrationProcessor processor) [0x00167] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\MigrationRunner.cs:102
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner..ctor (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.IRunnerContext runnerContext, FluentMigrator.IMigrationProcessor processor) [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\MigrationRunner.cs:72
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationController.Migrate (System.String connectionString, NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationContext migrationContext) [0x000b5] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\Framework\MigrationController.cs:58
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationContext migrationContext) [0x00048] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:94
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationContext migrationContext) [0x00121] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:126
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationType migrationType) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:66
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.RegisterDatabase (NzbDrone.Common.Composition.IContainer container) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:46
at NzbDrone.Host.NzbDroneServiceFactory.Start () [0x00037] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Host\ApplicationServer.cs:60
at NzbDrone.Host.Router.Route (NzbDrone.Host.ApplicationModes applicationModes) [0x0007b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Host\Router.cs:47
at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start (NzbDrone.Host.ApplicationModes applicationModes, NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext) [0x0003d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:78
at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start (NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext, NzbDrone.Host.IUserAlert userAlert, System.Action`1[T] startCallback) [0x00075] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:41
at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00029] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Console\ConsoleApp.cs:37

2019-04-30 19:11:34,422 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
Press enter to exit...

Can anyone explain how I can just remove sqlite and rebuild it with a reinstall of both applications?  I don't understand how the corruption persists or where it would be.

Also an FYI to figure out what is going on here.  I have noticed that when I experience a slight power outage and unraid comes back online prior to my domain controller, unraid removes its self from the domain.

Also I have a local account on there for remote smb connections.  Every time unraid reboots I have to set that password on that account again.  It almost seems like some things just don't save properly and they are just in memory if that makes any sense.

17 minutes ago, NLSPhantom said:

No, I have never come close but I do not recall changing it at any time.  Could that cause issues?

That is larger than the default so you must have set it. And some lines in your log suggest it may be corrupt, though I'm not familiar with those specific messages.

In any case, it is easy enough to delete and recreate it to see if that helps.

Go to Settings - Docker then delete and recreate your docker image at the more reasonable size of 20G. Then you can reinstall all your dockers exactly as they were before using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

Still getting the exact same error.  Steps I took to reconfigure Docker.

1. Removed all apps and deleted images.

2. Opened shell and manually deleted the application folder for the dockers I had installed at /mnt/user/appdata/*

3. Stopped docker

4. Deleted the docker.img file using the delete within the gui.

5. Changed size to 20gb and save settings.

6. Restarted docker from the web gui.

7. Installed Sonarr from Community Applications.

Attached is a new diagnostic report, still getting the exact same errors when Sonarr starts.

unraid-diagnostics-20190501-0837.zip

binhex thank you.  That absolutely fixed the issue.  Both Sonarr and Radarr are installed and operating.  Now I just need to work on permissions so that my external plex does not loose access to new downloads.

Also turl thank you for the assistance as well, you guys are great.

Thanks for working with me!

Edited by NLSPhantom

Hi,

I have both Sonarr and Radarr. I use a site where I need to use Jackett to pull back results.

Radarr works great through Jackett. However Sonarr will not find anything no matter what series I add.

I've gone into Jackett and manually searched for a series... it brings back results no problem.

Into Sonarr and go to an episode and manual search... nothing is found.

In Sonarr if I go to Jackett and these are the settings I have... I've used * in some cases to maintain privacy.

RSS and search ENABLED:

URL: http://192.*.1.1**:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/ipto******/results/torznab/

API PATH: /api

API KEY: I've entered the same key Jackett gives me.

Categories: All relevant TV categories number.

If I press TEST. It will give me a success message.

Is there an issue with using Jackett within Sonarr ?

Can anyone please suggest what might be causing this?

Thank you.

Edited by Lien1454

Morning. I'm having some problem with sonarr copying file, qbit downloads the files ok, and sonarr renames and copies them to the correct location, however sometimes (a few episodes a week) the files seem to not copy completely so will not play, e.g. one episode this week was 1.9gb, but when sonarr copied it to it's new destination it was only 1.7 and wouldn't play, If I take the originally downloaded file and copy it manually it plays fine. - sonarr is copying the files to a separate physical machine with the mappings completed with unassigned drives (radarr uses the same system and hasn't yet had any problems) File naming and format is completing as expected, just not copying all files 100% of the time.

image.png.b02be38fbc81473aa0e2c1c85a9200dc.png

Edited by karldonteljames

Thanks for your efforts binhex. I had a thread in the General forum regarding a reboot problem that turned out to be a faulty PSU. I have replaced it and performed a correcting parity check. My current problem (which only started after the unclean shutdowns) is that Radarr and Sonarr will not connect. I followed trurl's instructions to rebuild the docker image and reinstall my previous dockers, and Radarr, Sonarr and SABNZBD will all start, but Radarr and Sonarr won't connect. (SABNZB test connects successfully) Any help appreciated - logs attached

Log for binhex-radarr.txt Log for binhex-sabnzbd.txt Log for binhex-sonarr.txt tower-diagnostics-20190509-1614.zip

PlexTranscodeIssue.thumb.png.e68ae8356f4d49d10cbe24ca6645b4bc.png

Hi Everyone, 

I'm REALLY new to unraid and need your help. I've migrated my plex install from a Synology NAS but, I can't get plex to use the transcode folder on the unassigned SSD shared as "Transcode".

In the plex app I've added TRANSCODE to the Transcoder temporary directory. Is someone able to point out where I've gone wrong, please?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Thebadmf
grammar
1 minute ago, Thebadmf said:

PlexTranscodeIssue.thumb.png.e68ae8356f4d49d10cbe24ca6645b4bc.png

Hi Everyone, 

I'm REALLY new to unraid and need your help. I've migrated my plex install from a Synology NAS but, I can't get plex to use the transcode folder on the unassigned SSD shared as "Transcode".

In the plex app I've added TRANSCODE to the Transcoder temporary directory. Is some able to point out where I've gone wrong?

Thanks in advance.

If I understand you correctly, you have told Plex to use TRANSCODE for the transcode directory.

You have the host path /mnt/disks/Transcode mapped to the container path /config/Transcode, so in Plex, you would tell it to use /config/Transcode.

On 5/9/2019 at 5:13 PM, Steviewunda said:

Thanks for your efforts binhex. I had a thread in the General forum regarding a reboot problem that turned out to be a faulty PSU. I have replaced it and performed a correcting parity check. My current problem (which only started after the unclean shutdowns) is that Radarr and Sonarr will not connect. I followed trurl's instructions to rebuild the docker image and reinstall my previous dockers, and Radarr, Sonarr and SABNZBD will all start, but Radarr and Sonarr won't connect. (SABNZB test connects successfully) Any help appreciated - logs attached

Log for binhex-radarr.txt 58.96 kB · 0 downloads Log for binhex-sabnzbd.txt 6.85 kB · 0 downloads Log for binhex-sonarr.txt 56.1 kB · 0 downloads tower-diagnostics-20190509-1614.zip 95.2 kB · 0 downloads

Is anyone able to help with this? Even advice about whether to try to fix this, or to try a fresh install would be appreciated - cheers

On 5/12/2019 at 2:24 PM, Steviewunda said:

Anyone?

I'm closing this request for help due to lack of response. Somewhat disappointing given the community welcome page's claim:

"Our Welcoming Community -

Our community is comprised of the most open, informative, and helpful people you’re likely to run across. Feel free to jump in and get acquainted on the forum."

26 minutes ago, Steviewunda said:

I'm closing this request for help due to lack of response. Somewhat disappointing given the community welcome page's claim:

"Our Welcoming Community -

Our community is comprised of the most open, informative, and helpful people you’re likely to run across. Feel free to jump in and get acquainted on the forum."

Sorry Steviewunda, real life getting in my way, your problem is also a tricky one as you have multiple applications in play. OK so lets try and break this down a bit, lets start with radarr, so it cannot connect to sabnzbd right? but when you click on the 'test' button in radarr to check the connection to sabnzbd it comes back as 'test pass' or something similar?.

No the tests were failing as well. I have just completed an upgrade to 6.7.0, installed an i350 Intel NIC, reset my network settings, and setup my dockers from scratch (Sabnzbd, Sonarr, Radarr, Deluge,Krusader, Firefox).........and everything is working again. It's been a bit of a mission - the problems began 2 weeks ago with a failing psu which presumably caused corruption from unclean reboots. After replacing the psu, and adding 2 10GB WD Ultrastar SATA drives (which my system wouldn't recognise until I powered them via molex to SATA adapters to workaround the 'power disable' function of these enterprise drives), I found that Sonarr and Radarr wouldn't connect to the indexers or Sabnzbd. Several days of troubleshooting later, I have a working system again.

I won't pretend that the lack of response hasn't been frustrating, but I do understand that life gets in the way at times ;-) And the silver lining is, of course, that I have learnt way more than I would have by following someone's instructions.

Cheers, Steve

3 minutes ago, Steviewunda said:

I found that Sonarr and Radarr wouldn't connect to the indexers or Sabnzbd. Several days of troubleshooting later, I have a working system again.

alright!, so i can take it you managed to sort it, i would love to know in a nutshell what you did to fix it, this is not a common problem, it may help somebody else out too.

As I said, I did several things at the same time, so I'm not sure what provided the fix. I would assume that deleting the docker image, the docker templates, the network and networkrules cfg files - and reinstalling the dockers from scratch - would be the most likely contenders. But remember that I also upgraded unRaid 6.6.7 to 6.7.0, upgraded the motherboard BIOS, and installed an Intel i350 T4 NIC. I think I also had to change the MAC address for eth0 in Interface rules under Network Settings.

I also found that my switch was misconfigured with the wrong gateway (192.168.1.254 instead of 192.168.1.1), but it had been like that when Sonarr, Radarr, etc were working ok. Sorry I haven't been more methodical....I'm afraid my troubleshooting skills are fairly limited, but the shotgun approach seems to have done the trick 😉

1 minute ago, Steviewunda said:

As I said, I did several things at the same time, so I'm not sure what provided the fix. I would assume that deleting the docker image, the docker templates, the network and networkrules cfg files - and reinstalling the dockers from scratch - would be the most likely contenders. But remember that I also upgraded unRaid 6.6.7 to 6.7.0, upgraded the motherboard BIOS, and installed an Intel i350 T4 NIC. I think I also had to change the MAC address for eth0 in Interface rules under Network Settings.

I also found that my switch was misconfigured with the wrong gateway (192.168.1.254 instead of 192.168.1.1), but it had been like that when Sonarr, Radarr, etc were working ok. Sorry I haven't been more methodical....I'm afraid my troubleshooting skills are fairly limited, but the shotgun approach seems to have done the trick 😉

hehe, ok i see, so not 100% sure what fixed it then eh, from your list above my top suspects in no order would be, the mac address change,  and the wrong gateway, maybe even a dodgy nic driver (thus change in nic?), it def sounds network related in some manner, glad you got it sorted.