[Support] binhex - Sonarr

On 3/22/2019 at 6:50 AM, Velicoma said:

I'm having this issue over the past week or so also. No changes to the unRAID system, and Radarr is working fine.

On 4/10/2019 at 3:29 AM, sturmstar said:

@meeto

Were either of you ever able to resolve this issue as i am still having these problems with indexers failing

Were either of you ever able to resolve this issue as i am still having these problems with indexers failing
If built-in indexes are failing then I would encourage you to raise a github issue using the link in the op to the app

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, binhex said:

If built-in indexes are failing then I would encourage you to raise a github issue using the link in the op to the app

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

They have been added Via Jackett Should i still raise a github issue with that being the case ?

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

They have been added Via Jackett Should i still raise a github issue with that being the case ?

i would BUT only if you are NOT using any sort of proxy (such as privoxy) for either sonarr or jackett, if you are then you should be aware that cetain index sites will actively block vpn connections, so it could well be that.

Recently I've moved my Download Client from NZBGet to SABnzbdVPN both Binhex.

Once I changed my download client my downloads were much more reliable due to ISP breaking my connections to news servers.  But now both Radarr and Sonarr will not move my finished downloads to my media filders Media/TVShows  Media/Movies.  I can click on the manual import.  Thats not a big issue for movies but my cache drive is only 150GB and if I forget to move and cleanup my downloads folder it fills up and causes other issues. 

Whats the best way to resolve this?  I haven't made any changes to my Radarr / Sonarr template and I've looked at all available settings in my SABnzbd to see if I'm missing something.

I do have it putting downloading files into an Incomplete filder, and completed downloads into a Completed folder and it will move them between the to.

28 minutes ago, m.b.d said:

Recently I've moved my Download Client from NZBGet to SABnzbdVPN both Binhex.

Once I changed my download client my downloads were much more reliable due to ISP breaking my connections to news servers.  But now both Radarr and Sonarr will not move my finished downloads to my media filders Media/TVShows  Media/Movies.  I can click on the manual import.  Thats not a big issue for movies but my cache drive is only 150GB and if I forget to move and cleanup my downloads folder it fills up and causes other issues. 

Whats the best way to resolve this?  I haven't made any changes to my Radarr / Sonarr template and I've looked at all available settings in my SABnzbd to see if I'm missing something.

I do have it putting downloading files into an Incomplete filder, and completed downloads into a Completed folder and it will move them between the to.

It appears I resolved my issue.  In my Completed Directory I created a TV and Movie Directory and added that to my Categories information. 

Thanks to all those that develop and support these projects. 

Good evening. I had an episode that failed to copy over correctly, I deleted the file and tried to re-import the download, even tried to re-download it a few times, but getting the error: "Failed to import episode, Destination already exists." There are no files relating to the episode.

Couldn't import episode /downloads/Completed/www.Torrenting.org - The Big Bang Theory S12E23 1080p HDTV x264-CRAVERS/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S12E23.1080p.HDTV.x264-CRAVERS.mkv: Destination /MCEDisks/MEDIA-CENTRE_GrownUpTV2/Big Bang Theory, The/Season 12/S12E23 - The Change Constant.mkv already exists.

NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DestinationAlreadyExistsException: Destination /MCEDisks/MEDIA-CENTRE_GrownUpTV2/Big Bang Theory, The/Season 12/S12E23 - The Change Constant.mkv already exists.
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.ClearTargetPath (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x0001e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:344 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode, System.Boolean overwrite, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferVerificationMode verificationMode) [0x00225] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:257 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode, System.Boolean overwrite, System.Boolean verified) [0x0000e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:196 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] episodes, System.String destinationFilePath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode) [0x0012c] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:119 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.CopyEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x0006b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:94 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, System.Boolean copyOnly) [0x00167] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:72 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00281] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:108

Edited by karldonteljames
  • 1 month later...

I am having trouble getting my shows to auto move from my completed folder. I also have the binhex radarr and that is set up and works perfect. My sonarr is set up the same. here is a pastebin of my debug.txt file

https://pastebin.com/N4bNwLZJ

I am able to manually import them from teh wanted tab but the auto will not work.

My /data is going to /mnt/user/MyMedia/ which is where my completed folder is

and my /media is going to /mnt/user/MyMedia/Tv Shows/

I am using the binhex deludgevpn as well

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I have been trying to figure out why this is happening for months now haha. I tried the other sonarr and multiple reinstalls and updates with no luck.

5 hours ago, gweari said:

yes

From reading your sonarr log there seems to be a matching issue. Every parsing fails with:

19-6-19 20:34:19.5|Debug|Parser|Episode Parsed. Blood and Treasure - S01E06

19-6-19 20:34:19.5|Debug|Parser|Language parsed: English

19-6-19 20:34:19.5|Debug|QualityParser|Trying to parse quality for Blood.and.Treasure.S01E06.The.Ghost.Train.of.Sierra.Perdida.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rartv]

19-6-19 20:34:19.5|Debug|Parser|Quality parsed: WEBDL-720p v1

19-6-19 20:34:19.5|Debug|Parser|Release Group parsed: NTb

19-6-19 20:34:19.5|Debug|ParsingService|No matching series Blood and Treasure

19-6-19 20:34:19.5|Debug|DownloadDecisionMaker|Release rejected for the following reasons: [Permanent] Unknown Series

When you manually import files, you force it to match. From what I find, I would need more logs to understand why. Fresh supervisor and run command to start. Or I might have missed something :)

After a recent update to Deluge v2 (my binhex-deluge container auto updated), neither binhex-radarr nor binhex-sonarr can connect to it. When I test the connection, I get "authentication error" and I have changed no passwords. 

What additional information can I provide to allow you to help me with this?  Right now, I can't add any new torrents to Deluge.

Unraid 6.6.7. (crossposted in binhex-radarr and binhex-deluge support threads)

Edited by 2twisty

its a known issue with radarr, they havent got support in place for Deluge 2.x yet, sonarr has basic support in place but i think its a hack at this time.

see here for issue for radarr:- https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/3562

see here for issue for sonarr:- https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/issues/2412

according to a post on the sonarr issue thread, this is the problem in a nutshell:- https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/issues/2412#issuecomment-469070076

if you wish to rollback to Deluge 1.x then follow Q5. from the following link:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

35 minutes ago, 2twisty said:

Unraid 6.6.7. (crossposted in binhex-radarr and binhex-deluge support threads)

please dont do this, can you delete the other posts.

4 hours ago, 2twisty said:

crossposted

3 hours ago, binhex said:

please dont do this, can you delete the other posts.

Crossposting has been considered a bad thing on message boards since before the World Wide Web. How can we coordinate our responses to your posts when they are in multiple threads?

Let me know if you can't delete them and I will do it for you.

Hi,

I'm getting the following error...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/completed/Chernobyl.S01.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5

This error occurs on other titles it is trying to move also.

I have the following mapping...

/mnt/user/downloads/      -->  /data

/mnt/user/TV/     -->   /media

/mnt/user/TV/  is where Plex auto scans.

Path episodes are set to /media/  as this is where episodes not to be moved to.

I have a similar setup on radarr and that works without issues. I can't work out what I've done wrong?

24 minutes ago, Lien1454 said:

Yes. They are moved to the completed folder after they have finished downloading.

On Sonarr if I go into Console then into Data folder I can access the competed folder and see the folders with the episode in.

Edited by Lien1454
12 minutes ago, Lien1454 said:

On Sonarr if I go into Console then into Data folder I can access the competed folder and see the folders with the episode in.

That's the problem. Sonarr is looking in /downloads, not /data. Somewhere in one of your mappings you have that set wrong.

• Like 1

OK, apparently, Radarr can still add items to Deluge, but the "connection test" fails.  Honestly, at that point, it doesn't matter now that I have a Deluge 2.0 client (I run Linux Mint so I don't have the "windows" problem that others do.

I'll go back to the other threads and edit them.