[Support] binhex - Sonarr

18 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Post your docker run commands for sonarr, radarr, nzbget and your torrent client.

Hey -- think I pulled the correct info -- let me know if I am looking in the right spot.  As a note I completely disabled torrents through Sonarr and Radarr in my attempt to fix this.

Sonarr:

image.thumb.png.cd805b30e96826e3a0eb89b21fd1582e.png

Radarr (which seems to be running smooth after full reinstall):

image.thumb.png.5b51c9eedcaac019d3e0330b9b8c8819.png

NZBGet

image.thumb.png.0239e9c0441fb529daab2a6d2e0f7572.png

Edit as a note:  I have been getting this notification in Radarr after the reinstall though, so maybe it is an issue with NZBGet instead?  It is still certainly sending the report to the download Queue which is interesting.

image.thumb.png.519f21adf65af1a93c88db2c51d4dec7.png

Edit 2:  I should add that Sonarr seems to still be sending requests to NZBGet just fine and is actually keeping up to date on all of my shows, even through last night.  Appears to only struggle accessing and moving them once complete.  I just pushed a few downloads through Radarr and I am curious to see if it moves them properly.

Edit 3: Unfortunately still running into issues with the cache drive filling up -- luckily I caught it just now before it hit 100% and started to spam the log and crash the system.  Seems Radarr and Sonarr both aren't moving the downloads off the cache once finished.

Aaaannnddd Edit 4:  I may have solved my cache drive issue after doing some further digging around and upping my min. cache space.  Seems to be helping with that issue at the very least.  If I can't figure out a fix for Sonarr I may do clean install similar to Radarr.

Edited by WhatPlantsCrave
18 minutes ago, WhatPlantsCrave said:

Can you be more specific?  I am not seeing the inconsistency in my settings.

Did you read the link?

On 8/9/2019 at 1:02 AM, WhatPlantsCrave said:

How can I stop Unraid from spamming the logs that the cache drive is full once it gets full.  My impression was that once the Cache hits a certain threshold Unraid will then start downloading directly to the Array (as I have the Downloads share set to "Yes")....but apparently that doesn't seem to be the case.

Cache-yes will overflow when cache gets too full. Too full is defined by Minimum Free for cache in Global Share Settings. Should be set to larger than the largest file you expect to write to cache.

Personally, I don't bother to cache queued downloads since I am not waiting on them to complete.

14 minutes ago, trurl said:

Did you read the link?

Shore did -- but I guess I am not seeing in my own settings where there is an inconsistency in where it is directing the downloads to live.  I went ahead and added a new "Downloads Path" to each NZBGet, Sonarr, and Radarr anyways -- using /downloads as the container path and mnt/user/Downloads/ as the host path

image.thumb.png.0193246a87b47661759c9f85096ffaef.png

7 minutes ago, WhatPlantsCrave said:

Shore did -- but I guess I am not seeing in my own settings where there is an inconsistency in where it is directing the downloads to live.  I went ahead and added a new "Downloads Path" to each NZBGet, Sonarr, and Radarr anyways -- using /downloads as the container path and mnt/user/Downloads/ as the host path

You had one path set to /mnt/user/Downloads/ and one set to /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/.

All the paths need to be an exact match as described in the link that @trurl posted.

25 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

You had one path set to /mnt/user/Downloads/ and one set to /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/.

All the paths need to be an exact match as described in the link that @trurl posted.

That was an (apparently a pointless) effort to dive deeper into the folder sub-system thinking that was the issue at first.  Radarr was not setup that way and was still throwing the error.  I removed /completed/ from Sonarr as well and it still throws that error.

I'll go through and re-adjust everything once more and run some tests.  Will keep you updated.

Edit: Sorry everyone for my idiocy -- we seem to be up and running now.  I appreciate each of you that took the time to help me work through this.  

Cache-yes will overflow when cache gets too full. Too full is defined by Minimum Free for cache in Global Share Settings. Should be set to larger than the largest file you expect to write to cache.

@trurl thanks I actually added an edit to one of my posts noting that my issue was the minimum free setting.  That one was solved as well.

50 minutes ago, Squid said:

Then lets start it over again.  Post your new docker run commands from Sonarr and NZBget, along with the actual error reported by Sonarr.

Hey Squid -- you will see in my edit above I was able to get it all sorted.  I think I just had a bit of a brain lapse.  Thank you again to everyone who was able to help.

I have added a few shows to my library, however they are showing up as unmonitored. Is there a fix for this?

When I go to each series, they are marked as monitored. I have tried to toggle this and save, but it makes no difference. Restarting the Sonarr instance and/or rebooting the Unraid system also make no difference.

Edited by Leverz
Additional information.
14 hours ago, Leverz said:

I have added a few shows to my library, however they are showing up as unmonitored. Is there a fix for this?

When I go to each series, they are marked as monitored. I have tried to toggle this and save, but it makes no difference. Restarting the Sonarr instance and/or rebooting the Unraid system also make no difference.

Not sure what happened, but trying to fix it 20 hours later, by adding a new show I noticed it was adding correctly. So I deleted (not files) and then scanned again and everything working as it should.

Everything was working fine, then I rebooted and the only docker that is not working is sonarr. 

This site can’t be reached

192.168.0.100 refused to connect.

I try to reset the docker settings, to what was working before, it starts, but I get the same error.
I tried to restart again, this time I get the error, something like docker is not there. So I refreshed the page, and the docker is not listed. I navigated using the terminal and checked that the docker was there. 

Trying a few times to get it up and running, including reinstalling the app, and I could not get it to start at all. I checked and radarr was still working and I could bring up the WebUI.
I removed the docker again, and then removed the docker container in appdata. 

I had a backup so I reinstalled and restored getting it to work (mostly) again. I have come across the bug where new shows added (files and/or through UI) are shown and act like they are un-monitored, even through the UI shows the flag that they are monitored.

If this happened only once, I would shrug it off, but this is the third time Sonarr has become unresponsive for no apparent reason. Is there a know problem? If so is there a fix or a work around? What about the adding of new shows? Is this a known problem?

Not sure what happened but suddenly the calendar is off by one day.  Everything that airs Monday shows for Tuesday and so on.  I did update on the weekend but reverting to the last version didn't fix it.  It really more of an annoyance than anything.  Wondering if anyone else has had this issue or has a solution?

On 8/20/2019 at 2:16 AM, Gragorg said:

Yep it it set correct.  It always worked fine and now is one day out.

ifyou have changed nothing other than upgrading to the latest version of sonarr then the finger of blame points in that direction, before posting have one more think about ANYTHING you have changed recently, especially around the time the issue started, if nothing comes to mind then post it as an issue on the github sonarr repo.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:16 AM, Gragorg said:

Yep it it set correct.  It always worked fine and now is one day out.

Is it one day out, or is it starting the week on a different day? I mean, is it just a display issue you are having, as you can change the day of the week from Monday to Sunday in the settings.

It is highly unlikely for any modern system, with an internet connection to have, and maintain, an incorrect date and/or time, especially after running an update on it, but lets check.

If it is not the Sonarr settings displaying something different from what you expect, open the terminal and enter :

date

do you get the expected day, date, time, timezone and year?

E.g.
Wed Aug 21 10:00:15 BST 2019

Also check to see if it matches with the hardware clock.

hwclock --show

This will output the date and time, are they both set to the same date, with similar times? If so then the problem is not there.

if there is a problem, you could run a command to correct the problem, use 'hwclock --help' and then look at 'hctosys' or 'systohc' to clarify which one is required. 

Edited by Leverz
Additional Information.

Hoping this is the right place to post this.  I'm new to Unraid and Docker, as well as Sonarr.  I am using Sickbeard on an older server still, and in the process of migrating to a new Unraid server.

The story to date:

I've successfully installed Unraid 6.7.0, and configured it successfully, using Spaceinvader One's videos when needed.

I've installed Community Apps, and the following Dockers in this order:

• binhex-krusader
  • LogitechMediaServer
  • binhex-sabnzbdvpn
  • binhex-radarr
  • binhex-sonarr
  • binhex-lidarr
  • binhex-plex
  • musicbrainz
  • pihole

Everything worked properly until some time shortly after deploying pihole.  I'm now getting an error - but only from sonarr about connectivity:

System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused): 'http://services.sonarr.tv/v1/update/master/changes?version=2.0.0.5338&os=linux&runtimeVer=5.20.1' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused) ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused at System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncResult.CheckIfThrowDelayedException () [0x0003b] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net.Sockets/SocketAsyncResult.cs:134 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0002c] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net.Sockets/Socket.cs:1150 at System.Net.Sockets.SocketTaskExtensions+<>c.<ConnectAsync>b__2_1 (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net.Sockets/SocketTaskExtensions.cs:35 at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1[TResult].FromAsyncCoreLogic (System.IAsyncResult iar, System.Func`2[T,TResult] endFunction, System.Action`1[T] endAction, System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] promise, System.Boolean requiresSynchronization) [0x00019] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corert/src/System.Private.CoreLib/src/System/Threading/Tasks/FutureFactory.cs:538 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

Screenshot of most recent System/Status/Logs tab:

Capture.JPG.b0bf60049ac6ef9277a61bf0584bc7c6.JPG

I suspect that something network-related is misconfigured either in sonarr, or pi-hole, but I'm not sure what that could be.

Steps I've taken so far:

• Remove pihole as my DNS server on my router (Unifi USG). No change.
  • Restart sonarr.  No change.
  • Remove sonarr and re-install.  No change.

Pihole seems to be working properly, as do sabnzbdvpn, radarr and plex, and all other devices on my lan.

Any suggestions on troubleshooting would be really appreciated. 

Thanks!

Brawny

image.png

image.png

On 8/21/2019 at 9:05 AM, Leverz said:

Is it one day out, or is it starting the week on a different day? I mean, is it just a display issue you are having, as you can change the day of the week from Monday to Sunday in the settings.

It is highly unlikely for any modern system, with an internet connection to have, and maintain, an incorrect date and/or time, especially after running an update on it, but lets check.

If it is not the Sonarr settings displaying something different from what you expect, open the terminal and enter :

date

do you get the expected day, date, time, timezone and year?

E.g.
Wed Aug 21 10:00:15 BST 2019

Also check to see if it matches with the hardware clock.

hwclock --show

This will output the date and time, are they both set to the same date, with similar times? If so then the problem is not there.

if there is a problem, you could run a command to correct the problem, use 'hwclock --help' and then look at 'hctosys' or 'systohc' to clarify which one is required. 

Yes the date is the correct and both the same.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:38 AM, binhex said:

ifyou have changed nothing other than upgrading to the latest version of sonarr then the finger of blame points in that direction, before posting have one more think about ANYTHING you have changed recently, especially around the time the issue started, if nothing comes to mind then post it as an issue on the github sonarr repo.

Ok thanks. 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, brawny said:

Steps I've taken so far:

• Remove pihole as my DNS server on my router (Unifi USG). No change.
  • Restart sonarr.  No change.
  • Remove sonarr and re-install.  No change.

I'm guessing you have already done it, but have you restarted Unraid? I'm sorry for the "have you tried turning it off and on again", but you would be surprised at how many times people forget this simple task.

While you have a lot of dockers from Binhex here, it seems like a system error, you could try a simple ping from the terminal to see if the system is able to resolve a destination.

ping www.bluesnews.com -c 2

I would of guessed it is something like a cached DNS issue, hence the reboot suggestion, but unless it has been added by Lime Technology, I do not think Arch uses a cache. However it has been many years since I used any distro in a great depth.

On 8/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, brawny said:

Hoping this is the right place to post this.

To get more eyes on this you may want to open a thread on General Support, as people there may be more people there with a greater understanding of the underlying system. I would be interested in finding out what is up with this myself.

30 minutes ago, Leverz said:

I'm guessing you have already done it, but have you restarted Unraid? I'm sorry for the "have you tried turning it off and on again", but you would be surprised at how many times people forget this simple task.

Problem resolved.  I had not restarted Unraid, but we had a thunderstorm last night, and the power went out.  I don't have my server on a UPS yet, so it power cycled. 

The root cause was a misconfiguration in the proxy port for Sonarr.  I had it set for 8181 instead of 8118.  Comparing the configuration data between Sonarr and Radarr helped me find it.

I think there was an issue with pihole initially, and restarting Unraid would have resolved the issue, but because I removed/reinstalled/reconfigured Sonarr - and didn't have the proxy port set correctly, restarting Unraid didn't resolve the issue.

I'm good to go now - all dockers are working properly. 

Thanks for your help with this!

Brawny

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying here since I haven't seen any movement in the Radarr thread.

Hey Again,

I always seem to be bumping into some error or another and can't quite get to 100%.

Lately I have been gettting this error in both Radarr and Sonarr.  When I "Test" NZBGet it says its working fine, and both Radarr and Sonarr are sending NZBs to NZBGet, but apparently having trouble seeing the queue and history.

Radarr:

image.thumb.png.64c99e03d5011354cff83e86c75cd968.png

Sonarr:

image.png.6cc30902f7f3bfa286cb01b86b65ed32.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If logs are helpful I can drop the rest in. 

Good morning,

I am new to Unraid and Dockers in general and recently setup a new server and moved all of my storage over. I currently have the following configuration/setup.

Dell R720XD

2xE5-2670v2 CPU

128GB RAM

H310 IT Mode

4x8TB WD White Labels (3 + 1 Parity)

2 x 256GB Intel SSD (Cache)

1 x 800GB Intel NVME PCI SSD (VMs & Dockers)

My media all exists on /mnt/user/Storage    my cache is on /mnt/cache    and my NVME is on /mnt/disks/NVME   - this all seems to be working well.

I have installed the Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, Jacket, and QBitTorrent containers and have each of them up and functional. My issue appears to be the container paths and permissions to get them all talking to one another correctly. Below is a screenshot of my container paths. I want all of my Downloads to go to /mnt/user/Storage/Downloads and then to sub folders of radarr and tv-sonarr respectively. I would then like those two apps to pick them up, rename them, and move them to /mnt/user/Storage/Movies and /mnt/user/Storage/TV Shows respectively and then trigger an email through my Exchange server and update Plex.

image.thumb.png.ca96e8bdebda2d524544f7e7400b91a4.png

In QBT should I have the downloads going to just /downloads   or do I need to specify /mnt/user/Storage/Downloads? No matter which I set it to neither Sonarr or Radarr can access or find the file(s) upon completion with the message    "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr"

I just switched over from Hyper-V where I had everything pretty much running under Windows/Ubuntu VM's and everything was working well there.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Edited by CJston15