[Support] binhex - Sonarr

1 hour ago, CJston15 said:

In QBT should I have the downloads going to just /downloads   or do I need to specify /mnt/user/Storage/Downloads? No matter which I set it to neither Sonarr or Radarr can access or find the file(s) upon completion with the message    "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr"

Containers don't know anything about the Host paths, they just know about the container paths. Sonarr has a /downloads path mapped to /mnt/user/Storage/Downloads/tv-sonarr. It doesn't have access to the folder above that, /mnt/user/Storage/Downloads, because it isn't mapped. The application sees /downloads as a root level folder with nothing above it. Similarly for your Radarr mapping.

See this post in the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/page/2/#comment-566086

Might be instructive to browse the other posts in the Docker FAQ.

On 9/5/2019 at 2:28 AM, WhatPlantsCrave said:

Trying here since I haven't seen any movement in the Radarr thread.

Hey Again,

I always seem to be bumping into some error or another and can't quite get to 100%.

Lately I have been gettting this error in both Radarr and Sonarr.  When I "Test" NZBGet it says its working fine, and both Radarr and Sonarr are sending NZBs to NZBGet, but apparently having trouble seeing the queue and history.

Radarr:

image.thumb.png.64c99e03d5011354cff83e86c75cd968.png

Sonarr:

image.png.6cc30902f7f3bfa286cb01b86b65ed32.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If logs are helpful I can drop the rest in. 

ok lets start with some screenshots of radarr and sonarr web ui config screens for nzbget, also can you post screenshots of the 'edit' screen for nzbget, sonarr and radarr, i want to see network config for all of them.

20 hours ago, binhex said:

ok lets start with some screenshots of radarr and sonarr web ui config screens for nzbget, also can you post screenshots of the 'edit' screen for nzbget, sonarr and radarr, i want to see network config for all of them.

No problem, appreciate the support.  Let me know if there is anything further I can provide once you have reviewed these.

image.thumb.png.3c6a3a8106221f83dbec8b4b669bdea5.png

image.thumb.png.6f826a534b56a447e893cd063396c92c.png

image.thumb.png.ecfca9e2681d51426f3e1cc74af73808.png

image.thumb.png.a6b07eee8a1393627bd7c3da86f9ee61.png

image.thumb.png.acca468d81d3c5e968e01c03d9ae59f1.png

Hey everyone,

Not sure how long this has been going on for but it seems like the automatic search function in sonarr is not working. Even when I find an episode that is missing and I select the automatic search function nothing happens. The manual search works but none of the automatic functions.

I have done a fresh install and still nothing. Checked everything for updates and from what I can tell I'm current to anything stable.

Not sure what to do and am still very novice at how to debug anything to do with dockers in unraid so any help is appreciated with step by step directions on how to do anything or provide you guys with the info that you need.

Thanks

On 9/5/2019 at 2:28 AM, WhatPlantsCrave said:

Lately I have been gettting this error in both Radarr and Sonarr.  When I "Test" NZBGet it says its working fine, and both Radarr and Sonarr are sending NZBs to NZBGet, but apparently having trouble seeing the queue and history.

sorry for the delay on this, ive been ill recently so bit behind on support. so onto this, your screenshots look fine to me, nothing obvious, so i would suspect some sort of networking issue, are you using a custom bridge of any kind for any of the containers?, or a macvlan, or have any vlan's setup?. other things to think about is do you use a proxy of any kind?, could it be the proxy is down causing the 502?

8 hours ago, binhex said:

sorry for the delay on this, ive been ill recently so bit behind on support. so onto this, your screenshots look fine to me, nothing obvious, so i would suspect some sort of networking issue, are you using a custom bridge of any kind for any of the containers?, or a macvlan, or have any vlan's setup?. other things to think about is do you use a proxy of any kind?, could it be the proxy is down causing the 502?

Hey There,

No worries -- totally understand how life goes.  It's not super pressing, as by now I have a massive back catalog to keep me entertained anyways. :) (thanks to your wonderful dockers of course)

Glad to hear I haven't muffed anything obvious this time around -- that being said I am still pretty new to Unraid, Dockers, and the likes.  Building off of that I am not really familiar or aware of what some of those terms mean, or what they do -- so I would venture to say no(/I don't think so?)

I do have Sonarr and Radarr running the qBittorrentVPN (also from you) -- but I didn't see anywhere that allowed NZBGet to also run through the proxy, so that shouldn't be the case there.  

One thing I MAY try to dig into, but not sure if it will send me down the right path...Per suggestion of another comment attempting to solve the woeful "infinite unpacking" or unpacking getting stuck, I did set up a user script to run every 2 hours that restarts NZBGet...That being said I want to personally take a closer look at the time intervals between these errors in the log and see if maybe it is corresponding to those restarts?  And maybe it is only a temporary flag each time NZBGet restarts?  I can work on trying to confirm this tonight, but would love to provide any other possible info to help resolve.

Thanks again for the great repos and your advice!

Edit: after a quick look it unfortunately seems to be happening about every 20 minutes in Radarr leading me to believe its not associated with the scripted restarts.

Edited by WhatPlantsCrave
  • 2 weeks later...

Im trying to switch from Sab (which is consuming a lot of CPU resources) to NZBget.  I can not get sonarr to test the connection successfully.  It takes a very long time and then I get the error Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to NzbGet. The operation has timed out.: 'http://192.168.1.195:6789/jsonrpc'.  It seems to be it is tying to connect to the correct location and port, but it is adding /jsonrpc for no reason.  This shows in the hint on the url base line.  I do not understand what this line is for, and feel it should be left blank in my case.  Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

119691092_ScreenShot2019-09-21at9_15_39PM.thumb.png.6968ad2302643e52b01ba5b8123f7d86.png

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

You have /data set wrong in DelugeVPN. Set it to exactly match Sonarr. /config is your appdata path.

Thanks! That was definitely it. Once set right it worked. When it's moved, can I set Sonarr to delete the file from my torrent direcotry and the torrent in Deluge? I've tried looking around but didn't find anything. It looked like it was still there when I went and looked later after it was moved. 

8 hours ago, yanksno1 said:

When it's moved, can I set Sonarr to delete the file from my torrent direcotry and the torrent in Deluge?

Disclaimer: I’ve never used this to remove torrents so no idea if it actually works.

Sonarr>Settings>Download Client>Completed Download Handling>Enabled=Yes Remove=Yes

Hello Everyone,

Im having an issue where I cant save the settings inside sonarr. For example, if I add a download client when I finish filling in the information and I click save nothing happens. The window is there still and if I click cancel its not saved. Only test and cancel work but not save. Any ideas?

I'm trying to move all my dockers to my IOT vlan.  I've successfully moved plex, deluge and nzbget.  I can access them via their web interfaces fine.  I also moved Sonarr and can access its web interface fine.  However I cannot get Sonarr to connect to either of the downloaders.  I did update the ips to the new ips, they are all on the same subnet.

I opened a console into the Sonarr docker and can ping the IPs for the two download clients.  

Any ideas what I need to do to get Sonarr to be able to connect to the download clients?  Essentially I've moved everything from bridge to br0.10.

One additional comment: it connects to jackett just fine after I moved jackett as well.

thanks

david

Edited by lovingHDTV
On 10/1/2019 at 8:25 AM, wgstarks said:

Disclaimer: I’ve never used this to remove torrents so no idea if it actually works.

Sonarr>Settings>Download Client>Completed Download Handling>Enabled=Yes Remove=Yes

So doing that setting looks like it just stops the torrent from seeding. Still gotta go in and remove it manually. I do see a Recycling Bin path under File Management. Should that be set some where for that? If so, where? 

1 hour ago, yanksno1 said:

I do see a Recycling Bin path under File Management. Should that be set some where for that? If so, where? 

You can setup recycle bin with the use of the plugin and some scripting, but its just allows you to hold deleted files for a set time period rather than deleting them when you throw them in the trash. I think you'll need to set up media management on your download client. just a guess though.

• Like 1

How do I force Deluge to respect the selected download folders that Sonarr creates in my Media directory? Sonarr does the right thing and creates series folders in /data/Media, but Deluge automatically downloads the series to its default download directory /data/Torrents/completed. Is there some way for me to tell Sonarr to move them once they finish downloading?

In the logs I get a "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr" error, but I've made both /data/Torrents and /data/Media available to Sonarr in the config. What am I doing wrong here? I attached a picture of my configuration page.

firefox_2019-10-12_13-02-26.png

20 hours ago, MM23 said:

As an update, Sonarr has been running for the past ~36 hours with two processes eating up 50% CPU, with no obvious errors. Is anyone else encountering this issue or can explain it?

flameshot_2019-10-14_09-03-09.png

im running sonarr and do not see the above, im assuming you have tried a restart of the container with no obvious improvement?