[Support] binhex - Sonarr

I use the sonarr docker and would like to change the "watch" folder in a download client that I have set up, but I don't see the option of watching a folder that is on a computer on my network (but is not the server).

Is this a possibility? If I try to type in the address of the folder I am told that it is not a valid address.

Can Sonarr only watch folder on the computer the docker is installed on?

Thanks - Great docker!

15 minutes ago, lockrob2000 said:

I use the sonarr docker and would like to change the "watch" folder in a download client that I have set up, but I don't see the option of watching a folder that is on a computer on my network (but is not the server).

Is this a possibility? If I try to type in the address of the folder I am told that it is not a valid address.

Can Sonarr only watch folder on the computer the docker is installed on?

Thanks - Great docker!

You would need to share the folder and use Unassigned Devices plugin to mount it. Add the UD path to the Sonarr docker. Then you should be able to set Sonarr to watch that folder.

I’ve never tested this though so no guarantees.

Dear all. 

The last few years I was using Sonarr with Transmission with a great success. As my unraid server version was quite old I have decided to update. I am using a transmission plugin (not docker) and the latest Sonarr.

However the problem is once Sonarr tells Transmission to download the series and it finishes, Sonarr cannot move it to the cache drive where it should be located.

The settings are exactly the same as they were prior Unraid update. The Data folder at Sonarr docker points to the folder where transmission is downloading and seeding. Here is an excerpt from the log file:

2019-10-20 19:19:16,073 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/cache/.apps/torrents/download/Manifest.S01E04.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS

Please kindly see my screenshots attached:

1320295474_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_25_11PM.thumb.png.3c21d1701a262d6e6de54a923cd15065.png

2094010404_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_26_33PM.thumb.png.c2a3396c71a836b3359e743e36d2bc63.png

1320451121_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_29_44PM.png.ba5eb8e4a633e2d1cb0b67a92ac3ff8b.png

960837964_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_33_16PM.thumb.png.d284957796970fc929b28faedec58964.png

1736258032_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_34_56PM.thumb.png.10aa958a633d722df94fc2882a098cfa.png

Thanks for your time in advance.

Edited by Alexandro
to add more screenshots
2 minutes ago, Alexandro said:

plugin

Ah..

Then in that case, you have to map /mnt to /mnt on the Sonarr container.

3 minutes ago, Alexandro said:

Do I need to have transmission as a docker?

Running that type of app via a plugin is not recommended (hasn't been for awhile now), and has actually been marked as being incompatible with 6.4.0+  Definitely recommended to switch.

• 4 weeks later...

So ran into a issue with what it looks like a "release rejected", "... is not wanted in profile" error. A little bit ago I deleted "WEBDL-720p" and "WEBDL-1080p" from those respective profiles. I then decided I wanted them back, so I checked and saved again. For certain shows that only have WEBDL releases, I now get that error. I tried deleting the whole profile and adding it again but that didn't help. I've attached screenshots of what's happening. The second one is the new profile I added after deleting the original one. Everything else still working great. If I manually search the ep and add it in that way it downloads. Any ideas?

1768705453_ScreenShot2019-11-15at22_23_34PM.png.bb2cde57c7a2c218d50bc20edd281c24.png

1524187431_ScreenShot2019-11-15at22_24_59PM.thumb.png.9598cdbc67934b696dda1334739ccf13.png 

I upgraded to unRaid 6.7.2 and sonarr worked great until the last reboot and now it won't launch. (I've been on 6.7.2 for about 2 weeks)

What logs would be needed to help me determine my course of action?

I get no errors...it just sits on the launch screen.

Thanks for your help- Rob

Just found this in the log

19-11-19 17:54:10.5|Error|DownloadDecisionMaker|Couldn't process release.

[v2.0.0.5338] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

Should I reinstall?  or is there a better fix? I'm afraid that reinstalling won't really solve the issue that caused the database problem.

Thanks again-

Edited by lockrob2000
7 hours ago, lockrob2000 said:

[v2.0.0.5338] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed

7 hours ago, lockrob2000 said:

I upgraded to unRaid 6.7.2

6.7.2 has a known issue with under certain circumstances (notably no cache drive, or the appdata is on the array) where SQLite DB's would get corrupted.  This is fixed in 6.8  Either upgrade to 6.8.0-rc6 or downgrade back to wherever you were at before

Hi ... i have a problem which i inadvertently posted to the 'General Support' section and was recommended to post more specifically so can someone take a look at

and see if it jogs anyones memories.

I still have the problem, unable to access Sonarr when Radarr is running and vice-versa. The docker runs up but the log indicates a fatal error due to another instance OR a port clash OR permissions failure has caused the error.

Anyone any ideas on how to diagnose this, driving me crazy!

15 hours ago, superloopy1 said:

Hi ... i have a problem which i inadvertently posted to the 'General Support' section and was recommended to post more specifically so can someone take a look at

and see if it jogs anyones memories.

I still have the problem, unable to access Sonarr when Radarr is running and vice-versa. The docker runs up but the log indicates a fatal error due to another instance OR a port clash OR permissions failure has caused the error.

Anyone any ideas on how to diagnose this, driving me crazy!

ok i seen you've been doing lots of flip flop between bridge and host which is making it difficult to understand what state both containers are now at, can you post a screenshot of the current configuration for both containers, run command screenshot would be fine.

Thanks for taking a look, appreciated.

Here's a couple of screen shots of run cmd's and config settings.

The current position is that both are using 'bridge' setting, Sonarr HAS started but Radarr will not connect with the error message as in screenshot 5.

This situation reverses itself depending on which container comes up first, with the non-performing container containing the same error message (other than the port number which depends on the application itself that's failing.

I've no idea how this is doing this, i'm no network guy so have only taken a brief look for duplicate ports, cant see any at all. I'm coming round to this being a networking issue rather than the applications themselves as both can and do run in standalone situation, they just cant seem to coexist.

Any ideas, fire away!

Screenshot_2019-11-25 smtower UpdateContainer.png

Screenshot_2019-11-25 smtower UpdateContainer(1).png

Screenshot_2019-11-25 smtower UpdateContainer(2).png

Screenshot_2019-11-25 smtower UpdateContainer(3).png

Screenshot_2019-11-25 Log for binhex-radarr.png

Strange issue and this probably a sonarr issue rather than an issue for here but no amount of googling seemd to show my issue. It seems to be spacifically with the mandalorian. It finds the series in with the spanish name. This in turn causes the episodes to be renamed into the spanish... it only seems to happen to this series. I have added other series since this to check and they all appear fine. I was trying to figure out if there is a way to fix match on sonarr but i dont see anyway. 

chrome_2019-11-26_04-10-25.thumb.png.07be5a4a82643894e95b9087fe4f06c0.png