[Support] binhex - Sonarr

13 hours ago, Hitcher said:

Someone messed around with it on TVDB and I fixed it yesterday but Sonarr isn't getting the updated info for some reason.

Ah i checked it just now and sonarr had auto update and all is as it should be. cheers. I know this wasnt really the place for this issue but nice that it could get sorted. 

I am getting a connection issue.

Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host): 'http://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/search/en/?term=anything': Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host): 'http://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/search/en/?term=anything'

I get this error when trying to add a new series. Noticed it 3 days ago when I tried to add a new series. I am still getting existing TV shows. I think it was after I updated the docker container. I started googling and found the TVDB issues and had been waiting for it to fix itself, then I just happened to find this in the logs. Checking for an update stalls at the checking screen with the balls and gives me this.

Request Failed. GET /api/update: Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host): 'http://services.sonarr.tv/v1/update/master/changes?version=2.0.0.5338&os=linux&runtimeVer=5.20.1'

Is this a problem with this image? Or is it a Sonarr issue? 

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, Anakist said:

Checking for an update stalls at the checking screen with the balls and gives me this.

do not attempt upgrades via the application, you need to wait for a new release of sonarr and thus a new docker image will be built which you can then 'upgrade' to.

fyi for me i have no issues with adding new tv series with this current docker image now that tvdb problems have calmed down a bit, but it is entirely possible there are still some bugs to iron out on the tvdb side.

I only checked for an update to see if it could connect to the sonarr website. The fact that RSS calls and checking indexers works points to a sonarr.tv issue rather than my setup doesn't it? I just manually searched for a missing episode and it found it, so the image can talk to the outside world. 

I will go see what I can find for sonarr support.

EDIT: Going to those links on my laptop takes me to a list of TV shows or the update info for sonarr, so it is a connectivity issue on my side. What was chenged in the latest docker release? Where do I start looking to troubleshoot it?

Thanks.

James

Edited by Anakist
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 9:11 PM, lovingHDTV said:

when I try to add a new series it just spins and eventually times out.  This worked a couple weeks ago and I don't think I changed anything.  I can go to tvdb and search successfully .  I tried to search for the tvdbid and that doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

thanks

david

I played around a bit more, and found that if I move it to the br.10 it can find new shows.  I then tried br.0 and assigned it an IP, and that doesn't work.

I'm running Version: 6.8.0-rc4, could that be the issue?  I know there is an outstanding bug on dockers/vm/ips etc.

david

1 hour ago, lovingHDTV said:

I played around a bit more, and found that if I move it to the br.10 it can find new shows.  I then tried br.0 and assigned it an IP, and that doesn't work.

I'm running Version: 6.8.0-rc4, could that be the issue?  I know there is an outstanding bug on dockers/vm/ips etc.

david

Further playing.

In the log file it says: 

19-12-13 19:34:59.1|Warn|SkyHookProxy|The operation has timed out.: 'http://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/search/en/?term=magnum pi'

When I put that in my browser, sure enough it times out, but if I put https:// then it works fine.

Can I change this from http to https anywhere in the settings? I didn't see it anywhere obvious.

david

17 hours ago, lovingHDTV said:

Further playing.

In the log file it says: 

19-12-13 19:34:59.1|Warn|SkyHookProxy|The operation has timed out.: 'http://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/search/en/?term=magnum pi'

When I put that in my browser, sure enough it times out, but if I put https:// then it works fine.

Can I change this from http to https anywhere in the settings? I didn't see it anywhere obvious.

david

Ok not an issue with Sonarr.  Everything works fine if I run through a VPN, or if I setup Sonarr on br.10 or br.20.  I think it is something wrong with my new ISP.

david

On 11/19/2019 at 11:17 PM, Squid said:

6.7.2 has a known issue with under certain circumstances (notably no cache drive, or the appdata is on the array) where SQLite DB's would get corrupted.  This is fixed in 6.8  Either upgrade to 6.8.0-rc6 or downgrade back to wherever you were at before

So I have this same error "database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed" and did an update. I'm still having the same error. What should be my next step to fix this? I'm not sure if I have any backups or even how to revert to a backup for Sonarr....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Wanted to start by saying, Binhex love your work and please keep up the good work.

Full disclosure: I am very new to this whole server/unraid/docker thing but I have been fumbling my way through. I have been following SpaceInvaderOne's excellent guides and have set up my dockers to automatically re-encode video downloaded by Sonarr and Radarr.  Everything was running great until the 21st December (as far as I can tell from my TV Shows folder's last edited date) when Sonarr suddenly stopped working. 

By stopped working I mean that I can still start the docker and load the webUI but I cannot add any new shows and the shows that are already added are not updated once the re-encoded video enters the watch folder.  I noticed that the Append Label option in binhex-Deluge's CopyCompleted plugin turned itself off by itself so some files are being put into the Media Share and others into Media/TV Shows but even changing the watch folder in Sonarr did not cause any of the files to be recognised.  

I have already tried removing and re-adding the docker but the issue still persists.  I have changed as many settings as I could find in an effort to fix this but still no luck.  I have attached a screenshot of what the configuration looks like in the hope that it will help.  I have been working on this for days and I am all out of ideas.  I have probably messed up something really simple but I just don't know what it is.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Sonarr Configuration.png

3 hours ago, SIMWAZHERE said:

Everything was running great until the 21st December (as far as I can tell from my TV Shows folder's last edited date) when Sonarr suddenly stopped working. 

By stopped working I mean that I can still start the docker and load the webUI but I cannot add any new shows and the shows that are already added are not updated once the re-encoded video enters the watch folder.

ok so i use sonarr myself, but im no expert on it, basic usage only, and as of right now it is working fine, so im fairly confident the issue is not with sonarr.

so one possible cause of this is if you are using privoxy, if privoxy is for some reason not working and you have sonarr configured to use privoxy then it fail to download any new metadata and/or possibly even contact sites such as tvdb, so check that first, if you are using privoxy then restart the container running privoxy.

Thank you for your prompt reply and Happy New Year (not sure if it is New Year yet where you are but it is here)

12 hours ago, binhex said:

ok so i use sonarr myself, but im no expert on it, basic usage only, and as of right now it is working fine, so im fairly confident the issue is not with sonarr.

so one possible cause of this is if you are using privoxy, if privoxy is for some reason not working and you have sonarr configured to use privoxy then it fail to download any new metadata and/or possibly even contact sites such as tvdb, so check that first, if you are using privoxy then restart the container running privoxy.

You are correct I do use Privoxy through binhex-delugevpn.  I have restarted the Deluge Docker and the issue still persists.  I have attached a screen recording of what happens to see if that helps.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Hey so I was playing around again and thought it might be an issue with the configuration.  So I deleted the perms.txt and it did not change anything.  Then I looked in the config.xml and found the following:

Info 8989 * 9898 False bad73d6232024031a2aa308184824df6 None master True BuiltIn

I deleted the file and restarted the container and got the same result.  I don't know much about what it means but "False" and "bad" seem to indicate there may be an issue.

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, binhex said:

im assuming you have tried removing the proxy entry from sonarr, restarting the container and then attempting to add a tv series, right?

I had not tried that actually.  I didn't even think of that.

Before seeing your last post I went and removed the docker container, manually deleted all the files I could from the AppData folder (everything except a file called keypairs that I did not have permission to delete, whatever that is) and re set up the container from scratch and that now seems to be working.

By working I mean that I am able to add and search for TV Series.

I have come across a new issue however with my freshly set up Sonarr: every time I search for a show it finds the show but when it passes it over to Deluge it shows as having a size of 0 KiB and hence does not download.  I figured it is not an issue with Deluge as when I manually add a download to Deluge it shows the correct size and therefore downloads properly.  

I have tried this both with the proxy entry on and off in Sonarr.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Cheers and thank you,

1 hour ago, SIMWAZHERE said:

but when it passes it over to Deluge it shows as having a size of 0 KiB and hence does not download.  

Deluge will show a size of 0 until the download starts. This can sometimes take up to an hour on my system (usually no more than 30 minutes though). Not sure why the delay but I believe this is normal for Deluge.

Hey guys trying to figure out a file path issue. I’m trying to get sonarr to automatically download shows and out then in a folder for tv shows. Below are my configurations for deluge jacket nzbget and sonarr. Sonarr will start the download in deluge just fine but the files are never moved (I think by sonarr) to the final media location such that my Plex server will pick them up. Any advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated as I’ve been watching countless videos and reading and obviously I’m still missing something....

b95c6d7d3205aaf983a430beeaab3b3e.jpg

2c1fb003cd97de228d90be2f0494fe9e.jpg&key=8b0cc0097614fdd6d2c8be13f3421ad6be0a5c189346094af292e2ecd81e767cbf0496b56c6dd6f254eeef38ce76220e.jpg&key=3ad4298664bbfa8c349d972cec2fdc4c57e32336fceca6c6eeae1095ef39611cfbd6713c36b0e54eefc61885fa824228.jpg&key=9d1035a5357f891e5a4d2498bf5afde7301b647819b0e4f12ed3af1bd0feb8e652ed440d0fae96dc9c8768643a5fb5e4.jpg&key=2287b5c393b7ed994af3d48abb0f4f2dcdb669b62c0b6ccea689ead6a3dcab915083a8e63650e8d734e96d19a99a61c3.jpg&key=de8fe9226c1e4d3601c375773df80d09c27bb65b17864537c1f21e9a5ac6f2ee