[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Are there any errors logged within sonarr?

I do not see anything out of the ordinary

Just to be sure, do you have media handling enabled in the Sonarr settings?

I didn’t think of that but I just checked it and it’s turned on.

One thing to note is I did notice many of the files stayed on my cache drive. I had to invoke the mover to put them on the array. I suspected that maybe that caused an issue but once moved on the array they did not move to the media folder.

I got most of the file structure from spaceinvaders videos with some minor tweaks only to keep the naming between all dockers the same.
The activity window in Sonarr should show any failed media handling with a yellow icon. Hovering your cursor over the icon will open a popup with a reason for the failure.

Sorry for the delay guys I’ve been at work. I’ll get some time tomorrow to play around and see if I can’t figure out what’s going on with it. Likely something I’m doing I’m sure as I’m fairly new to this. (Well at least through unraid OS)

So this just started this morning, Sonarr will not open the GUI, all of the of the other dockers work fine, it just sits and the dots keep playing the most boring game of Pong ever,

I have stooped and restarted Sonarr and UnRaid, I have also tried 6.7 an 6.8

Worked fine last night

Any ideas

image.thumb.png.3fbbf7afce162bbb0ca59ce91e570c98.png

So up until last week Sonarr has always moved my downloads and erased them after from deluge.  I had an issue with DelugeVPN and had to set it up again.  Now Sonarr will move the download but will not erase them.  Download handling in Sonarr is Enabled and Remove is set to yes.  Any input to get this back?  I also installed autoremoveplus-6.6 on deluge as a workaround but even though it is installed it doesn't seem to remove anything.  If anyone is using this addon how did you have it setup?

I can get sonar to move my files to the right folders it keeps giving me this error message 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/TV/60.Days.In.S06E02.Full.Frontal.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta

Close

my qbittorent and sonarr are mounted to /mnt/user/complete == data

and in Remote Path Mappings i have remote path set to /data and local path set to /data

but for some reason qbittorrent is saving my TV shows to /data/TV

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

I can get sonar to move my files to the right folders it keeps giving me this error message 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/TV/60.Days.In.S06E02.Full.Frontal.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta

Close

and in Remote Path Mappings i have remote path set to /data and local path set to /data

You should probably attach your docker run command to your next post.

Close

image.thumb.png.0616b7edef7e9c40ce9b123cd5104551.png

image.thumb.png.08117ddfc902653389437f29e5922f3a.png

image.thumb.png.8c82700c9407705709f83ca9984976e3.png

image.thumb.png.e5fb9695444c5d25f95e0c83e0f8cf25.png

Edited by John Smith
Adding qBitTorrent config
9 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Did you forget something?

i think he is 'bumping' the fact he has attached the screenshots for @wgstarks to look at, as per his request. 

@John Smith go into sonarr web ui/settings/download client/qbittorrent and take a look at categories, is it defined as 'TV' by any chance?, if so remove it, also remove anything in the 'Directory' field, save and give that a try, also check qbittorrent doesnt have any clever categories being applied which might be changing the completed path by appending 'TV' to it.

5 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

But wgstarks asked for his docker run command, along with a link on how to generate said command, and it was nowhere to be seen in that post.

hehe got lazy and didnt scroll that far up, ok maybe you are right, by the sound of it its not the classic mismatched completed path issue, as he mentions they are both set the same, but of course they could be slightly different :-) - guessing that why wgstarks wants to see the run command

20 hours ago, John Smith said:

Edited by binhex

I am hoping someone here can help me.  Everything has been working fine now for over a year.  However, today Sonarr just crashed and will not come back.  I was in the WebUI when I noticed an error message stating Sonarr could not connect with Deluge.  I had just restarted the Deluge container since it had stopped responding since the last update.  So I used the restart option within the webui.  Sonarr never came back up.  After about 5 minutes I decided to restart the container from the Unraid Docker console.  Still, no Sonarr.  I decide to remove the container, first without removing the image and then later with removing it, and then reinstalling the container.  Still no Sonarr!  I tried re-installing the container both using the "user-template" and from scratch through the apps tab.  What can I do to fix this?

Attached is the most recent log file with an entry showing "2020-01-17 18:04:48,414 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!"

Sonarr Log.txt

Edited by Fragsrus
Can disregard my previous post, I figured it out.  For whatever reason, I needed to completely wipe out my appdata/binhex-sonarr folder and then restore from a backup.  Not exactly sure what was causing the problem but it is fully restored now.
Are you running unraid 6.7.x if so the issue could be related to the sqlite dB bug, to prevent this happening in the future upgrade to unraid 6.8.x

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, binhex said:

Are you running unraid 6.7.x if so the issue could be related to the sqlite dB bug, to prevent this happening in the future upgrade to unraid 6.8.x

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I updated to 6.8.1 the other day.  Not sure on the exact day but it was a good bit before the issue occurred.  It really seemed that using the restart button within Sonarr is was triggered the crash.  In the end, it seems to have been an issue with Sonarr itself and not so much your container.  So if the issue comes up again I will contact their support instead.