[Support] binhex - Sonarr

On 1/18/2020 at 10:17 PM, Fragsrus said:

It really seemed that using the restart button within Sonarr is was triggered the crash.

yeah dont do that, if you want to restart sonarr then do it outside of the container using the stop/restart options in the unraid web ui.

I have installed Sonarr from scratch and I think I have got it sort of right this time but under system it is telling me I have 20Gb of free space, but the share that I have the "media" pointed to has terabytes free.

I must have some setting wrong, but any idea where?

Edited by ridley
7 hours ago, ridley said:

I have installed Sonarr from scratch and I think I have got it sort of right this time but under system it is telling me I have 20Gb of free space, but the share that I have the "media" pointed to has terabytes free.

I must have some setting wrong, but any idea where?

"Media" share has 32Tb free

"Downloads" share has 9.15Tb free

yet disk space on Sonarr is showing 13.7Gb free, why?

Capture 2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by ridley
"Media" share has 32Tb free
"Downloads" share has 9.15Tb free

yet disk space on Sonarr is showing 13.7Gb free, why?

245252240_Capture2.thumb.JPG.6a023f287c09bf86610b1a240612f07d.JPG
Capture.JPG.cf98b6591a8993851b88a81017905729.JPG
20GB is the amount of free/total space for the loopback mounted image used to store docker containers and images, it's not the available space on your array.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Hello guys

I managed somehow to setup Sonarr + Jacket + DelugeVpn.

So my question is how Sonarr is moving files from Downloads to the the path for series in Sonarr settings? 

As i see now deluge done his job, and now my Series populated as PARTIAL file in my main Tv series path (different from the download folder), and size of this file slowly growing

Why Sonarr just cannot work as CUT and paste to save time moving this file?

22 minutes ago, J05u said:

Hello guys

I managed somehow to setup Sonarr + Jacket + DelugeVpn.

So my question is how Sonarr is moving files from Downloads to the the path for series in Sonarr settings? 

As i see now deluge done his job, and now my Series populated as PARTIAL file in my main Tv series path (different from the download folder), and size of this file slowly growing

Why Sonarr just cannot work as CUT and paste to save time moving this file?

You can set Sonarr to use hard links rather than copying the file. Settings>Media Management

• Thanks 1

Hello All 

Not sure if I am missing something here, I have setup Sonarr and its connected to my SeedBox, and the site to grab the files. 

Everything is downloading as expected. I have set it up so it downloads the files to a holding area for example - Share1 which the system is doing. 

What its not doing is then moving it to the share2 where all the shows are stored. Within Sonarr it says its downloaded and then under the series it shows this 

image.png.a5b93b26fe02de533b7f0acd95b65f4f.png

If I hold my mouse over the line it says its downloading and its 100% 

But I cant play it as its still in the incorrect share. 

Any ideas what I have missed? 

3 minutes ago, IKWeb said:

Hello All 

Not sure if I am missing something here, I have setup Sonarr and its connected to my SeedBox, and the site to grab the files. 

Everything is downloading as expected. I have set it up so it downloads the files to a holding area for example - Share1 which the system is doing. 

What its not doing is then moving it to the share2 where all the shows are stored. Within Sonarr it says its downloaded and then under the series it shows this 

image.png.a5b93b26fe02de533b7f0acd95b65f4f.png

If I hold my mouse over the line it says its downloading and its 100% 

But I cant play it as its still in the incorrect share. 

Any ideas what I have missed? 

What do you have configured in settings for media handling? Maybe post a screenshot.

So I may  have been a little ahead of myself, I am using torrents to download. But when I tell the system to search for new epp's that I know have been released and are available for download I get this show up in the logs

Does the NZBSearchService mean its trying to find a NZB Indexer as I dont have one as I dont use that service, but I cant find a way to disable it? 

image.png.5c6272cb5419fcc465b666a93990fca6.png

The above says searching 0 indexers but I have one Indexer setup via RSS which tests fine. 

Edited by IKWeb
5 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

When you test the connection to your indexers is it successful?

Yup - I have even removed and re added it in, still tests fine, but i still get the same error. 

Under Health these 2 have just shown up - RSS is ticked in the Indexer so could it be the site i am using? Which is limiting my RSS access? 

image.thumb.png.937983ae6dc9838197cb05552f3bdac3.png

Edited by IKWeb
1 minute ago, wgstarks said:

What do you have set in settings>profiles>delay profiles? I’m not sure but it looks like if that is set to “usenet only” it might not search torrents.

image.thumb.png.6c75df85f680efe28b21c80656acc13e.png

I think it could be an issue with the website itself I am using as an Indexer - Looking though there forums now. Maybe time to find a new one 😞 shame most of them are invite only these days. 

OK - So the above is with the service I use. I have had to install and setup Jackett - Which is now allowing Sonarr to download a file via the site. 

I am now waiting on that downlaod to finish to make sure it moves it and puts it in the correct location once its downloaded 

fingers crossed 

11 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

I think you need Jackett for all the torrent indexers.

So the only part that still not working is the moving of the downloaded file. My setup is below - incase I have done something stupid. - But that said I cant see anything within Sonarr about the import of the file once its downloaded. 

So I have Sonnar which searches the torrent site and adds the torrent to a hosted SeedBox 

File is downloaded from hosted seedbox via Resilio-Sync to a share on the UNRAID server - called Downloads 

Once the file is on this share I cant figure out how to tell Sonarr its there, so it can pick it up and move it to the correct folder within the TV shows share. 

From the one I have just tested - its trying to import the file from the folder structure on the remote seedbox and not from the downloads share on the UNRAID server as I can see this error in the logs 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/psb21620/files/.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb

2 hours ago, IKWeb said:

From the one I have just tested - its trying to import the file from the folder structure on the remote seedbox and not from the downloads share on the UNRAID server as I can see this error in the logs 

Correct. Sonarr will import the file from the download folder used by your download client.

Thanks for all the advise @wgstarks 

I am almost done but I cant sort out the import after download which may need some googling on my behalf. 

Everything is working fine, but as my Seedbox is hosted in the cloud (not on my local network) when it comes to import Sonarr looks for a path that is on the remote seedbox and fails - as expected as its not on my local network. so the video doesnt get moved from my download drive to the media drive automatically. 

What does work is the manual import - So within Sonarr my DATA path is to the location of where my downloads come to when they are finally pulled from the SeedBox to my local network. 

What I cant work out how to do is how to get Sonarr to forget about this remote path that its getting I assume from an API or something - and search this DATA path and import what it finds.

I have tried to create a  Remote Path Mapping  with the IP of the seedbox the path that it gets given, and then the local path /data/ but this doesnt seem to work, so not sure if I have set that up correctly or even if its the correct thing to do. 

If I download a few shows and do the manual import everything is fine. But I would love to get it to be 100% automated 

For the past few months I've been struggling to keep Sonarr and Radarr connected to DelugeVPN. They'll disconnect from Deluge throwing an error saying "Maximum number of open connections reached" and I haven't been able to find anything to fix it aside from restart the Deluge docker and retry the connection in Sonarr and Radarr. It'll work for about 5 minutes after connecting and then drop again. 

20-2-5 09:32:09.2|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [POST] http://192.168.0.102:8112/json: 503.ServiceUnavailable
Maximum number of open connections reached.

20-2-5 09:32:09.3|Warn|DownloadMonitoringService|Unable to retrieve queue and history items from Deluge

[v2.0.0.5338] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to Deluge, please check your settings ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [503:ServiceUnavailable] [POST] at [http://192.168.0.102:8112/json]
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00133] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:100 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult] (NzbDrone.Common.Http.JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, System.String method, System.Object[] arguments) [0x0000e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:245 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult] (NzbDrone.Common.Http.JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, System.String method, System.Object[] arguments) [0x00062] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:261 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult] (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings, System.String method, System.Object[] arguments) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:212 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.GetTorrentsByLabel (System.String label, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings) [0x00012] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:96 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.GetItems () [0x00012] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:96 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TrackedDownloads.DownloadMonitoringService.ProcessClientDownloads (NzbDrone.Core.Download.IDownloadClient downloadClient) [0x0000c] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TrackedDownloads\DownloadMonitoringService.cs:89 

g0nkKNp.png

The DelugeVPN docker seems to be working fine as far as I can tell. 

I'm wondering if the Sonarr & Radarr docker containers will be updated to reflect the changes in TLS to 1.2 & 1.3. I'm now getting protocol errors since 1.0 & 1.1 are no longer supported on an indexer and I believe that is the issue. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1
On 2/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, Kmfq said:

I'm wondering if the Sonarr & Radarr docker containers will be updated to reflect the changes in TLS to 1.2 & 1.3. I'm now getting protocol errors since 1.0 & 1.1 are no longer supported on an indexer and I believe that is the issue. Thanks in advance! 

These dockers do not include the latest version of mono required to support TLS 1.2 & 1.3. I'm having the same problem.

Hey All,

I have recently noticed an issue where Sonarr shows items in the activity tab that are no longer active in NZBGet, either failed or finished successfully. I have them linked in the Sonarr settings under download client and it tests successfully. Im not sure where the communication is failing. 

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated 

On 2/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, Kmfq said:

Same here, still no update?

If we could update mono via console on the docker.

I have been using Sabnzbd and Sickbeard for years on a VM and recently decided to give Sonarr a shot, so I installed the Dockers for Sab and Sonarr. I really want to use Sonarr, but I have run into an issue with automatic imports. I can pick a show in Sonarr and do either a manual or auto search and they both work fine to send the selected show to Sab for download. Category is set to 'tv' in both. The show downloads to the folders as configured in Sab...first a temp folder and then to the final download folder. The download completes just find and then it just sits in the folder. It never gets imported into Sonarr. Now, if I go in Sonarr under 'Wanted' and select to do a Manual Import and point to the folder/file in the download folder and select either Automatic or Manual import...it all works fine. So, I have been digging through all of the logs (I have trace/debug on) and I can't find anything offending. As a test, a did a specific download and then reviewed the logs...can't find anything that would show that it even tried to import. I then did the manual import and reviewed the logs again. I can definitely see all the activity for the import and I definitely didn't see any of those entries after the automatic download. Oh, also, in the 'Activity' menu, when I have it download automatically, I can watch it work and when it is done it just removes the entry. I can go into 'History' and see the entry which is titles "Grabbed". The details shows a summary of the NZB grabbed. This is different from a history item that I manually processed. It shows "Episode Imported" and provides the details of the name and location change. I can't seem to figure out why it's not automatically importing. If anyone has any ideas...! I'm at the point that I have to use one of my favorite lines from a favorite movie..."I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it do any good!". Thanx!

I should also probably mention that I do have the "Completed Download Handling" enabled.

Edited by _vern_