[Support] binhex - Sonarr

I'm not sure that I understand your question. Your question would suggest there is somewhere to turn on/off to have a video imported, but I don't know where that would be. I presume that if a show is selected and is flagged as monitored that it would import the show as well. The "Importing" configuration section only has three settings, but none of those turn off/on importing of video. Can you be more specific as to the setting in Sonarr itself? I totally may be missing something...Thanx!

Thank you for the additional details...I changed the setting "Use Hardlinks Instead of Copy" from Yes to No, but the behavior didn't change. I ran a test and no change in behavior. In fact...I had a show that aired tonight download shortly after and it made it to the download folder after being downloaded by Sab and it just sat there...looking lonely...really wanting to make it to it's place on the Unraid shares. So sad... Anyway...the change didn't seem to have an effect.

The path is no longer set in Sonarr...this data is supposed to be passed from the download client (Sabnzbd) to Sonarr. There is no configuration for providing a path to the expected location of a downloaded file as far as I can tell. This seems to be a fairly new feature which was documented eight days ago (https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/Completed-Download-Handling). Thanx for the reply, but I have explored that particular thread many times now and I think it no longer applies based on the recent changes that have been made.

I did a full install on an Ubuntu VM server and after all that, I get the exact same behavior. The folder/file makes it to the completed folder and then just sits there. The record is removed for the Activity tab and history just says that it was grabbed. No attempt to import it. The version in the Docker and the full install are the same (2.0.0.5338). Can anyone confirm that automatic imports work for them? I'm trying to determine if I have some configured wrong of if there is something wrong with the software. Thanx!

I ended up installing NZBget just to see if I would get any different behavior. It worked right out of the box which would seem to indicate that something isn't communicating correctly between Sonarr and Sabnzbd. No idea what...but it's working now. Being that I want to use Sonarr, I guess I'll be using NZBget as well...

Hello everyone,

I've updated the Sonarr docker on unRaid and suddenly I keep getting the following error:

Couldn't import episode /data/completed/Series/showivedownloaded.mkv: Access to the path is denied.

I can see Sonarr copying the file to the destination, which is an unassigned drive by the way, but when it's basically complete I get the error above.

I worked fine before I updated.

Anybody has any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still getting the sqlite error, espite having upated Sonarr (and I'm running Unraid 6.8.2). Just in the last week, I've noticed that shows aren't correctly updating to reflect whether I have episodes, and similarly I can't add new series to monitor.

2020-02-27 22:13:50,270 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

[v2.0.0.5338] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x00083] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x0003c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0016b] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar () [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at Marr.Data.QGen.InsertQueryBuilder`1[T].Execute () [0x00046] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\QGen\InsertQueryBuilder.cs:140
at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Insert[T] (T entity) [0x0005d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:728
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].Insert (TModel model) [0x0002d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:111
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x0013d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:82
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push (System.String commandName, System.Nullable`1[T] lastExecutionTime, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x000b7] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:95
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands () [0x00043] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:42
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corert/src/System.Private.CoreLib/src/System/Threading/Tasks/Task.cs:2476
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute () [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corert/src/System.Private.CoreLib/src/System/Threading/Tasks/Task.cs:2319

I even tried removing the docker and re-adding it, although now that I think about it I didn't think to clear the appdata.

5 hours ago, IcarusFountain said:

although now that I think about it I didn't think to clear the appdata.

this will be the solution, in short you have sonarr sqlite database corruption, until this is fixed by either deleting the database and allowing it to re-create a blank database, or by restoring your config from a backup (recommended!) then you will continue to see issues. 

if you go down the route of deleting the existing database then you will no doubt have to re-import all your tv series again and may loose some config as well, so just be prepared for this.

so i would like my workflow to look like>>>> use radarr or sonarr to get the files using jacket imported int delugevpn ( it does this part no issues), but uppon completion radarr or sonarr needs to cut down the file name lossing all the extra stuff and place the file into a folder in either movies for radarr or plex tv shows for sonarr. which it did do before but no longer

Quick question. I created a secondary Binhex-sonarr for just my anime, so i can have TV-Sonarr, and Anime-Sonarr. My question is, is there a way to edit the Anime-Sonarr gui so that i can change it from blue to green and change the logo a little so that i can differentiate easily which one i have open? I am not looking to release it, i just want to do this for my own personal server? Thank you!

@binhex I was wondering if there is any idea on a timeline for v3? I would like to start converting to hevc, and the current must contain/must not contain doesn't really work for that. v3 is supposed to implement preferred words.
As soon as it's out of beta it will get built

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi folks,

I had a really rough day, spending my whole day fixing my unraid array, and now everything is somewhat back to normal except few things about Sonarr... First of all, I do not understand why I cannot see the Logs in Table sonarr, it keeps saying "Oh snap! Failed to load logs, your ad blocker might be blocking the api calls.", I have disabled all adblock, I even tried other browser same issues... but at least the logs are still written in files (attached file show this below:

20-3-14 00:29:03.5|Error|NzbDroneErrorPipeline|[GET /api/log]

So there is an error in the GET. I have tried many different thing, such as re-installing Sonarr as whole because there is another error about database disk image is malformed... I have even change the /config path to disk1 (I do not have cache drive). Nothing changed, I have restored backup from 3 previous one and nothing changed, (it was working really fine yesterday). This error is always coming back, I am getting really frustrated and tired, it does not seems to prevent my sonarr to function but there is no logs, no activity shown at all... it still fetch information for my sabnzbd but the Table error logs show nothing in Sonarr... I am starting to slowly lose my mind over it, the issues I had before was the cable for my disk1 was defective, I recreate the docker.img file based on the guide posted here and restored apps and so far everything seems to work fine (radarr, sabnzbd and plex), the only issues is about Sonarr...

Can someone help me, I feel like I have overlooked something, I have tried restoring, changing the mapping, restarting the docker and yet it still not working.

As a standard way that things go there, I have also attached my unraid diagnostics.

Sonarr repos: binhex-sonarr

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5338

Thank you all for your help

tower-diagnostics-20200314-0042.zip sonarr-2020-3-14.txt

Edited by noax
Added Sonarr version

After the update, I am no longer able to access my Download Client (binhex-qbittorrent). Surprisingly, Radarr has no issues.

I checked the logs and it shows:

[Warn] NzbDroneErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed:

Any idea what happened? How is it that Radarr doesn't have the same issue?

Btw, I have clean-reinstalled the Docker container, but the error still persists.

Edited by hkgnp
5 minutes ago, binarymelon said:

I'm wondering if anyone has a good solution to prevent Sonarr from copying between mounted volumes instead of just moving the files?  I'd like to prevent the additional writes on my drives if at all possible.

Only solution is to map say /mnt/user to /mnt/user and have both downloads directory and the destination to be referencing /mnt/user/whatever within sonarr.  Also make the same change to your download client

• Thanks 1