[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Hi guys,

I need some help...

I have the Sonarr installed and mapped to the correct path: https://ibb.co/0JZ0KSW
/media <-> /mnt/user/media/
/config <-> /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr
/data <-> /mnt/user/Downloads/

I have the Sab mapped the the same path: https://ibb.co/m80L70y
/data <-> /mnt/user/Downloads/
/config  <-> /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sabnzbd

But Sonarr is still giving me the error it cannot find the path to the file, because i see that it's saving tot the complete folder in the sab main directory.
I've read in this form about the problem but can't figure it out.

Is there anyone who can help me ?

12 minutes ago, elganzo said:

because i see that it's saving tot the complete folder in the sab main directory

So the error is can't import file /config/data/downloads/,.....  

That's because in Sab you've told it to save the completed files in data, not /data.  If you look at the top of that screen, it'll say that all relative folders are based off of /config.  You want it to save them into /data

If I'm off the mark here, then post the exact error message

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 4:43 PM, clockwrkz said:

@BeerEngineer I just changed Container Variable: STRICT_PORT_FORWARD to no for DelugeVPN and problem solved on my end.

Hi Guys,

I was having the same issue. IN my configuration, I am using Binhex-DelugeVPN as a proxy server for my Sonarr and Radarr. My PIA server is set to CA TORONTO (look in /appdata/binhex-delugevpn/openvpn for a .ovpn file). It seems CA TORONTO stopped working couple of weeks ago. 

The recommended solution is to change to another server that support port forwarding. I am currently using "DE Berlin.ovpn" with "STRICT_PORT_FORWARD  = YES" and it works just fine. Other people have reported success with other European servers - DE Frankfurt, Sweden, Swiss, etc.

If you look at Q10 and Q11 in Binhex's VPN FAQ, Binhex recommends changing the PIA's endpoint rather than setting "STRICT_PORT_FORWARD = no". It also describes how to change the endpoint.

Enjoy!

Edited by Ashashaneil

Sonarr not connecting to Indexer or Downloader when using Proxy

Yesterday I configured Sonarr and SABnzbd, all went well and I was able to configure a couple of shows and started grabbing some missing episodes.

Today, I watched Spaceinvader One's video on configuring Privoxy. Since doing so, Sonarr will not connect to the Indexers or Downloaders. Testing the connections, they fail, if I turn off 'Use Proxy' in Sonarr, they connect.

I'm obviously missing something here, can someone please assist.

7 hours ago, Duniac said:

Sonarr not connecting to Indexer or Downloader when using Proxy

Yesterday I configured Sonarr and SABnzbd, all went well and I was able to configure a couple of shows and started grabbing some missing episodes.

Today, I watched Spaceinvader One's video on configuring Privoxy. Since doing so, Sonarr will not connect to the Indexers or Downloaders. Testing the connections, they fail, if I turn off 'Use Proxy' in Sonarr, they connect.

I'm obviously missing something here, can someone please assist.

Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions, but problem has been resolved.

When checking the settings in Sonarr > General section. I noticed that the host name was entered as http://<Server_IP>. Once I changed this to just the <Server_IP>, communication resumed and I was able to successfully test the Indexer and Downloader.

I'm having a problem with Sonarr.  For whatever reason the docker stopped.  When I try to start it, I get Error 403.  If I look in the log I just see this repeating.  I had to replace my cache drive last week and did a backup and restore.  Everything started fine and was running until this morning.  Both Sonarr and Jacket won't start.

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

e":"open /var/lib/docker/containers/2daa40ecfa6af24c40517904faee79baa7370e8f527b4ba233a179b75f83351e/2daa40ecfa6af24c40517904faee79baa7370e8f527b4ba233a179b75f83351e-json.log: read-only file system"}
e":"open /var/lib/docker/containers/2daa40ecfa6af24c40517904faee79baa7370e8f527b4ba233a179b75f83351e/2daa40ecfa6af24c40517904faee79baa7370e8f527b4ba233a179b75f83351e-json.log: read-only file system"}
e":"open

I have been having issues connecting to my indexers in Sonarr.  Radarr works fine connecting to the same indexers.  In the logs I just see a bunch of connection refused.  I did read in here that delugevpn could be causing the issue.  I turned off Strict Port Forwarding and it still does not connect to the indexers.  I went as far as uninstalling the delugevpn docker all together and that didnt work either.  

Any ideas?

35 minutes ago, Armed Ferret said:

I have been having issues connecting to my indexers in Sonarr.  Radarr works fine connecting to the same indexers.  In the logs I just see a bunch of connection refused.  I did read in here that delugevpn could be causing the issue.  I turned off Strict Port Forwarding and it still does not connect to the indexers.  I went as far as uninstalling the delugevpn docker all together and that didnt work either.  

Any ideas?

Well I figured it out.  Enable Proxy was enabled for some reason under Sonarr > General.  I don't remember enabling it.  Maybe installing Deluge changed it but now it connects.  

I'm having issues with a newly setup remote connection. I moved over from a duckdns subfolder setup to my own URL with subdomains via GoDaddy/Cloudflare/DuckDNS combo. Other dockers such as Sabnzbd and Ombi work fine but the "Arrs" stall at the UI. They work fine with a local connection and I can get as far as the login screen remotely but then the 4 dots happen and I'm stuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

tower-diagnostics-20200426-1531.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I think i'm having permission issues, and i'm not sure what else to do or check.  I've run Docker safe new permissions from the fix common problems plugin.

I'm running latest container on offer, sonarr v2.0.0.5344

The two series i've noticed are: 
Sons of Anarchy & Dexter

They both exist at \tv\show name\series\episode etc… on the disk but if i update series and scan disk on the series on sonarr, nothing is found, even though if i edit the series I can see its set as “/media/Sons of Anarchy/”

/media is mapped to /tv

All other series from what I can see work absolutely fine. I enabled debugging and ran the scan and this is the log: 

log: https://hastebin.com/ucosetapah.xml

I think this: 

SameFileSpecification|No existing episode file, skipping

suggests that it might be some sort of permissions issue and it cant read the files?

Jellyfin in your docker image shows these two series just fine after a scan, so i think its something to do with sonarr and this docker container?  

I've posted direct on the sonarr board too, see if they can help, but I cant pinpoint if its sonarr or a docker permission problem.

Edited by alexdodd

It's ok i've got it, 1 file in each of the problem series had been corrupted from a data rebuild and a lot of moving above recently, and it turns out the file/folder parser doesnt fail gracefully in these circumstances.  

ssh in and rm the problem files, and we are back running fine! 

• Like 1

Hi,

Trying to get a usenet to work. In order to enable SSL I'm required to update to TLS1.2. Anyone experience with how to do this within Unraid? I am currently getting the following error with NZBget client when I try to enable SSL

Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to NZBGet. Error: SecureChannelFailure (Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.):

Edited by pimmesz

Hi,

I hope the is the right place to post?

I hope you can help, Sonarr seems to have decided all my series (3000+ episodes) never aired and has thus deleted all my TV media from my server. I have not been using the server much recently and powering down most evenings. Recently I noticed some media was not loading and when i checked, all of the TV media was gone bar a few recently downloaded episodes. It isn't a disc issue as all the content was spread over 12 disks. If you look at the screenshot you can see some series have a blue colour meaning 'not aired' when they clearly have been. Obviously I am gutted and had loads of UHD and BD rips on there too but I'd rather find out what happened before I start thinking about starting my collection again.

Thank you. 

Screenshot 2020-05-09 15.11.38.png

server-diagnostics-20200509-1451.zip

Yesterday i had to move my hba card that a pairty drive i was adding and my cache drive attached to it to a different pci port (maybe this is coincidence).

Now i cant get sonarr (or radarr, but my official plex docker and binhex sabnzbd seems to work fine) to get to the webgui. 

here is the run command:

Command:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr' 

044c8d3e4c88e74bd3ee79f53dc5961734b6e2eea8973951279380a9f2bfcd33
The command finished successfully!

in the logs i see this error in red:

[v2.0.0.5344] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed

I tried going to that github link but its in a technology language that i do not speak.  I was thinking about uninstalling and re-installing the docker, but i dont want to loose all my settings/shows.  

Edited by danimal86
1 hour ago, AngelEyes said:

I hope the is the right place to post?

I hope you can help, Sonarr seems to have decided all my series (3000+ episodes) never aired and has thus deleted all my TV media from my server.

Seems unlikely the application would have done that, but if it did then the application website might be a good place to ask. This is just the support thread for setting up the application in docker.

• Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, trurl said:

Do you have a backup of appdata?

I do have ca.backup2 plugin installed, but i cant remember how i configured it, and i've never recovered anything from it

Edit: yes i have an appdata backup from 5/3/20.  I went backthrough the spaceinverone's video and found where the backup share i created was.  do i just need to recover from that?

When i go to the ca.backup2 plugin page it just stays blank.  

Update:

I uninstalled and reinstalled ca.backup.  was able to restore my appdata.  

sonarr is back up and running.  

Thanks @trurl

Edited by danimal86

I've got the common problem of Sonarr not moving files across from data/downloads to Media/Tv Shows.

I've done lots of reading and searching and saw the common problem where the Container Path and Host path not matching for the Sonarr container. So I did match them to Downloads as you can see in the picture.

1383692690_ScreenShot2020-05-11at6_43_26pm.thumb.jpg.8ce194323be2c3fe6bc637fd9013b2bd.jpg

Here's the command version of Sonarr

1674452953_ScreenShot2020-05-11at6_41_44pm.thumb.jpg.50c54744be3a13bb96984bd260b25bae.jpg
Despite that it comes up with the log error

|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/completed/Last.Week.Tonight.With.John.Oliver.S07E10.720p.HDTV.x264-aAF

I see it's looking for /data/ in this log above in my /Downloads/ directory.
So I did add a Remote Path Mapping and that still didn't fix the issue.

1724058781_ScreenShot2020-05-11at8_33_27pm.thumb.jpg.023eecb8e53b49f3638dc9e8ed05edd9.jpg

As a related note. When I matched the Container Path and Host path in Binhex-DelugeVPN to /Downloads/ instead of /data/ sonarr's alerts go from yellow to blue like they see the files. However Binhex-delugeVPN goes all haywire and won't download any files, despite changing the download preferences.

Your help would be very much appreciated as I'm about 5-8 hours into fiddling with this 😅🙂.