[Support] binhex - Sonarr

both /data and /Downloads point to your download share that's why you were able to find the downloads in the correct place.

Edit: I see you sab container setting also have your downloads share mapped 2 times, please remove /downloads there too.

Edited by strike
1 minute ago, strike said:

Do you have files in the complete folder ready to be moved? If it's not moving anything now check the sonarr logs, it will tell you what's wrong. Not the container logs, but system->logs  in sonarr. 

I watch those logs like a hawk :)  Nothing going on in them at all since the change.  I cleared the log before the change. I even put it in trace mode - although I do not see the difference in System>Logs.

image.png.febf1fccc5aba89c85de7e35b8c849ea.png

That is what I see. No file movement at all.   As far as files, they are in /Downloads and the settings are here in SAB:

image.png.0734048bd544b5725c3d5af55a54c03d.png

There is no complete folder.  Just the base.  I asked about that before - if I need to have a /complete folder, but I think too many questions were asked at once and it may have been missed.

Not really sure which task to run to grab the files.  I've tried:

• Check for Finished Download - seems to sit and spin continuously
  • Downloaded Episodes Scan - same, just spins forever

Neither one make an entry in the log

Tried Refresh Series, but that really only looked for stuff in the empty /TV location (I think) since it didn't seem to come up with anything, just:

Scanning disk for xyz

Completed scannng disk for xyz

for all of the series it did this.

8 minutes ago, Convington said:

As far as files, they are in /Downloads and the settings are here in SAB:

Well, technically you did have your downloads share mapped in 2 places. And technically they were mapped to the same share so if it's /data or /downloads shouldn't matter the files end up in the same place anyway.  And now you have removed /Downloads so now the sab  shouldn't know about  that mapping. But are you saying the files are still in /Downloads if you open up the terminal window in the container and check there?  If so just move them to /data.

At least there isn't any errors in you log which is a good sign. And yeah try with a new download. 

22 minutes ago, Convington said:

There is no complete folder.  Just the base.  I asked about that before - if I need to have a /complete folder, but I think too many questions were asked at once and it may have been missed.

Technically no, as long as you have a incomplete folder it should be fine to put the completed in the parent folder.

2 minutes ago, strike said:

Well, technically you did have your downloads share mapped in 2 places. And technically they were mapped to the same share so if it's /data or /downloads shouldn't matter the files end up in the same place anyway.  And now you have removed /Downloads so now the sab  shouldn't know about  that mapping. But are you saying the files are still in /Downloads if you open up the terminal window in the container and check there?  If so just move them to /data.

At least there isn't any errors in you log which is a good sign. And yeah try with a new download. 

Manual import appears to be working (SONARR).  So - I think it will eventually work.  It is moving the selected files to /TV (/media) as expected and putting them into series folders.  So - I'm hopeful that I can add something else and it will work after these files are completely moved.

12 minutes ago, Convington said:

So - I'm hopeful that I can add something else and it will work after these files are completely moved.

Yup, it should work now. So fingers crossed :) 2 volume mapping to the same share might have confused both sonarr and sab. I've never seen that before :P so would have been interesting to see complete logs to see what was actually going on.

Edited by strike
1 minute ago, strike said:

Yup, it should work know. So fingers crossed :) 2 volume mapping to the same share might have confused both sonarr and sab. I've never seen that before :P so would have been interesting to see complete logs to see what was actually going on.

Well, I do try to be unique :)

Honestly - it was because I could not select the /Downloads folder.  So - I was more confused why I couldn't get the file location I wanted.  As it turns out  - wrong move.  I will update this thread - but I expect it will take a long time since it has been 20 minutes and only 5 of the 37 files have been processed.

Plus - I need a drink now.

Not looking good.  I manually imported - that went well.  I cleared out the /Downloads (/data). folder  Then I downloaded a specific Season of an already downloaded series.  It all downloaded as expected to the /Downloads (/data) folder. 

Been waiting for any of it to import by itself.   Been about 40 minutes total - but only 2 minutes since the last episode fully completed.

I guess I'll just see what happens by morning, but somewhat deflated.

Looks like it isn't working.  It is definitely looking in the wrong place for files.  It is looking in the /media directory (/TV) and not finding the files there - of course, they are in /data (/Downloads).

image.png.9a9e4628adaa5a13f2b17bd8103d76f1.png

Not even sure where Sonarr is getting that information - except for the Container settings for /media.  But why?  Wouldn't /data be used for the location of the downloads?

Sorry to continually post.. But it seems to be working now.  I had to remove that specific series from /Downloads and from SONARR series list.  Then I had to remove all of my other downloaded content (or manually import).  After that - it seems to be working.  I will have to re-try that series after the one I have downloading now.

FYI - that particular series was Originally in there when the mappings were messed up.  I did remove it and try re-adding it later after the settings were as they are now. But that still caused log issues.

And to finish this off... I believe it is all resolved.  I had to purge the history in SABnzbd.  That is where SONARR was getting its information and what was causing the problems.  SONARR kept looking way back in history - seeing those files were downloaded to /TV (apparently), and tried to import them from that location.

This is why only new shows would properly import. Anything I imported prior to settings being fixed were still tagged to /TV.

I feel both smarter and more ignorant after all of this :)  Appreciate the help!

Hello,

I've been attempting to fix this issue but it's causing me significant pain. It appears that NZBGeek (who use Cloudflare) has (rightfully) increased their TLS version to 1.2, and it appears the docker image has an older version of Mono which makes it incompatible. I'm using binhex-delugeVPN and using PIA as the VPN source.

I'm getting this error when attempting to use the indexer, and/or when I perform a test, been getting this since error:

System.Net.WebException: Error: ServerProtocolViolation: 'https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=caps&apikey=FOO' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ServerProtocolViolation
  at System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel.ReadHeaders (System.IO.Stream stream, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000cf] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnectionTunnel.cs:206 
  at System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel.Initialize (System.IO.Stream stream, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00325] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnectionTunnel.cs:171 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Boolean reused, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x001ff] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:233 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.InitConnection (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000f7] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:263 
  at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x00052] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:268 
  at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x0011b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:82 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001ca] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:113 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x0003c] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x0007e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:121 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:57 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:264 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x0009a] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:62 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x0006a] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:23 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:27 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:334 

Steps taken:

1. Attempt to use http instead of https (would have been horrible if I had to use that)
  2. Changed STRICT_PORT_FORWARDING in binhex-delugevpn container to "no" and restarted the Sonarr / Radarr containers and binhex, didn't work
  3. Double checked (within the container itself) what the VPN region is, which is France, which appears to support strict port forwarding.

Versions:

Version

Mono Version

Would anyone be able to advise what to do next?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Maelstromeous
Added versions
On 5/18/2020 at 12:14 PM, Maelstromeous said:

Hello,

I've been attempting to fix this issue but it's causing me significant pain. It appears that NZBGeek (who use Cloudflare) has (rightfully) increased their TLS version to 1.2, and it appears the docker image has an older version of Mono which makes it incompatible. I'm using binhex-delugeVPN and using PIA as the VPN source.

I'm getting this error when attempting to use the indexer, and/or when I perform a test, been getting this since error:

System.Net.WebException: Error: ServerProtocolViolation: 'https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=caps&apikey=FOO' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ServerProtocolViolation
  at System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel.ReadHeaders (System.IO.Stream stream, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000cf] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnectionTunnel.cs:206 
  at System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel.Initialize (System.IO.Stream stream, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00325] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnectionTunnel.cs:171 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Boolean reused, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x001ff] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:233 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.InitConnection (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000f7] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:263 
  at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x00052] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:268 
  at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x0011b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:82 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001ca] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:113 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x0003c] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x0007e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:121 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:57 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:264 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x0009a] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:62 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x0006a] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:23 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:27 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:334 

Steps taken:

1. Attempt to use http instead of https (would have been horrible if I had to use that)
  2. Changed STRICT_PORT_FORWARDING in binhex-delugevpn container to "no" and restarted the Sonarr / Radarr containers and binhex, didn't work
  3. Double checked (within the container itself) what the VPN region is, which is France, which appears to support strict port forwarding.

Versions:

Version

Mono Version

Would anyone be able to advise what to do next?

Thanks in advance!

I am also having this same issue.  In addition, early this morning my logs notate that all my indexers aren't able to connect.  Jackett says there are no issues on its side.  i just checked Radarr and the same now.  Also noticed I cannot add any new shows/movies as it comes back with an error.  

13 minutes ago, binhex said:

A new image was built with the latest mono please try pulling that image down and try again

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks, just did that. The mono version doesn't appear to have changed, it's still on 6.4.0? Still fails 😕

I've checked the docker image digest and they are exactly correct to the latest version published a day ago:

root@NAS:~# docker inspect --format='{{index .RepoDigests 0}}' 32e9325565e
binhex/arch-sonarr@sha256:0638d6841fa26c130b0d41d5042f4efa2f5c0e8606857f6188f171c3f22f9856

Thanks, just did that. The mono version doesn't appear to have changed, it's still on 6.4.0? Still fails

I've checked the docker image digest and they are exactly correct to the latest version published a day ago:

root@NAS:~# docker inspect --format='{{index .RepoDigests 0}}' 32e9325565ebinhex/arch-sonarr@sha256:0638d6841fa26c130b0d41d5042f4efa2f5c0e8606857f6188f171c3f22f9856

Ok then it won't be an out of date mono version. Your best bet is to post the issue on the sonarr GitHub repo, link in first post.

Edit actually they link is to the official website, here is the GitHub repo link:- https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/issues

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Ok I think I know what was wrong...

Since I'm using binhex/arch-delugevpn, I've re-downloaded all of the PIA OpenVPN certificates and ensured I had France in it to ensure port forwarding is enabled (I had France originally, so their certs might have changed, somehow). Suddenly everything is working!

For those who also have this issue, flush your certs, re-download and try again. Make sure you restart all of your containers as well if you fiddle with Deluge. I've also just enabled privoxy on the deluge container, not sure if that made any difference.

Edited by Maelstromeous

Hi all, seeing "database is locked" errors in SQLite for Sonarr on downloads.  Sometimes Sonarr imports fine, sometimes I get the error and while the file is moved, Sonarr never recognizes this because of the database locked error.  While attempting to resolve this I have confirmed/tried a few things:

• Check all my paths between SAB and Sonarr (both have exactly the same path set in docker, i.e., /data -> /mnt/cache/Downloads/)
  • Ensured all docker containers /config maps to /mnt/cache/appdata
  • Looked at permissions for my /mnt/cache/Downloads files and folders, which were all set to 777

Log file attached as an example.  Any ideas of what else I can try short of just blowing Sonarr away and starting over?

20200524 Sonarr log with issues - truncated.txt