[Support] binhex - Sonarr

On 3/25/2020 at 11:55 AM, binhex said:

This is your problem in a nutshell:-

[v2.0.0.5344] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed

You have sqlite database corruption, until this is fixed by either deleting the database and allowing it to re-create a blank database, or by restoring your config from a backup (recommended!) then you will continue to see issues. 

if you go down the route of deleting the existing database then you will no doubt have to re-import all your tv series again and may loose some config as well, so just be prepared for this.

To delete and start from scratch delete all files and folders in the host path for /config for this container, otherwise stop the container and restore from backup.

It looks like I've got this same sqlite database corruption. Unfortunately I have my appdata backups set to delete daily so restoring didn't solve the problem since it's been going on for a few days. I'm trying to follow what you have written here to recreate but I don't see a /config anywhere. Do you mean the appdata folder? Will the nzbdrone backup in the appdata folder help at all? I do have a few weeks of that. I'd like to minimize recreating my settings as much as possible.

Edit: I messed up something with my database trying some fixes and had to rebuild from scratch. Still curious about the /config folder.

sonarr.txt

Edited by eman31
On 5/24/2020 at 9:15 AM, onyx00 said:

Hi all, seeing "database is locked" errors in SQLite for Sonarr on downloads.  Sometimes Sonarr imports fine, sometimes I get the error and while the file is moved, Sonarr never recognizes this because of the database locked error.  While attempting to resolve this I have confirmed/tried a few things:

• Check all my paths between SAB and Sonarr (both have exactly the same path set in docker, i.e., /data -> /mnt/cache/Downloads/)
  • Ensured all docker containers /config maps to /mnt/cache/appdata
  • Looked at permissions for my /mnt/cache/Downloads files and folders, which were all set to 777

Log file attached as an example.  Any ideas of what else I can try short of just blowing Sonarr away and starting over?

20200524 Sonarr log with issues - truncated.txt 5.54 kB · 1 download

No help on this?  I've tried blowing away my entire docker/appdata, confirmed docker puts everything on the cache drive, and followed Space Invader's youtube videos exactly...same issues.  Any other ideas short of starting from scratch on my unraid configuration?

Hi everyone! I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with Sonarr and Delugevpn. Sonarr is able to grab torrents and send them to Deluge to download just fine. Deluge downloads the file and moves it from "Incomplete" to "Complete" in my main Downloads share. The file is then shown as 'seeding' in Deluge. So far so good...

After this however, Sonarr does not pick up the file and add it to the TV share. Sabnzbd works just fine, but deluge doesn't. I have Radarr and Lidarr set up and they are able to process the completed torrent files, but for some reason Sonarr is having trouble. 

Looking at the system log in Sonarr there is a fatal error and I've pasted it below:

Request Failed. POST /api/release: Failure: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'deluge.error.WrappedException'>: Unknown Label
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 326, in dispatch
    ret = self.factory.methods[method](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/plugins/Label-0.3-py3.8.egg/deluge_label/core.py", line 320, in set_torrent
    check_input((not label_id) or (label_id in self.labels), _('Unknown Label'))
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/plugins/Label-0.3-py3.8.egg/deluge_label/core.py", line 68, in check_input
    raise Exception(message)
Exception: Unknown Label

] (code 4)
NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeException: Failure: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'deluge.error.WrappedException'>: Unknown Label
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 326, in dispatch
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/plugins/Label-0.3-py3.8.egg/deluge_label/core.py", line 320, in set_torrent
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/plugins/Label-0.3-py3.8.egg/deluge_label/core.py", line 68, in check_input
    raise Exception(message)

] (code 4)
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult] (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings, System.String method, System.Object[] arguments) [0x00072] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:232 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.SetLabel (System.String hash, System.String label, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:190 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.AddFromTorrentFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String hash, System.String filename, System.Byte[] fileContent) [0x00058] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:74 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].DownloadFromWebUrl (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String torrentUrl) [0x00208] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:189 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00148] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:117 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00191] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:76 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource release) [0x0002d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:67 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0 (System.Object x) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:46 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.CallSite.Target(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
  at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, System.Threading.CancellationToken context) [0x00049] in <63c44d6f8d7e4f339a987bf9eb94d931>:0 

Thank you so much for any help/insight you can provide!

On 6/2/2020 at 8:40 PM, lukewarmtauntaun said:

Hi everyone! I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with Sonarr and Delugevpn. Sonarr is able to grab torrents and send them to Deluge to download just fine. Deluge downloads the file and moves it from "Incomplete" to "Complete" in my main Downloads share. The file is then shown as 'seeding' in Deluge. So far so good...

After this however, Sonarr does not pick up the file and add it to the TV share. Sabnzbd works just fine, but deluge doesn't. I have Radarr and Lidarr set up and they are able to process the completed torrent files, but for some reason Sonarr is having trouble. 

Looking at the system log in Sonarr there is a fatal error and I've pasted it below:

Request Failed. POST /api/release: Failure: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'deluge.error.WrappedException'>: Unknown Label
    raise Exception(message)

] (code 4)

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeException: Failure: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'deluge.error.WrappedException'>: Unknown Label
    raise Exception(message)

] (code 4)
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult] (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings, System.String method, System.Object[] arguments) [0x00072] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:232 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.SetLabel (System.String hash, System.String label, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings settings) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:190 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.AddFromTorrentFile (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String hash, System.String filename, System.Byte[] fileContent) [0x00058] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:74 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].DownloadFromWebUrl (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String torrentUrl) [0x00208] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:189 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00148] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:117 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x00191] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:76 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource release) [0x0002d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:67 
  at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0 (System.Object x) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:46 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.CallSite.Target(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
  at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, System.Threading.CancellationToken context) [0x00049] in <63c44d6f8d7e4f339a987bf9eb94d931>:0 

Thank you so much for any help/insight you can provide!

According to you log it complains about a unknown label. Maybe you have set the wrong label in sonarr? Have you set up deluge to move the completed downloads to the correct folder? I assume you have at least 2 labels in deluge? What are your labels called? Post your deluge settings and the docker run command for both deluge and sonarr

50 minutes ago, strike said:

According to you log it complains about a unknown label. Maybe you have set the wrong label in sonarr? Have you set up deluge to move the completed downloads to the correct folder? I assume you have at least 2 labels in deluge? What are your labels called? Post your deluge settings and the docker run command for both deluge and sonarr

Did you enable Labels in Deluge by going to preferences, plugins?  My sonarr downloads in Deluge are all labelled tv-sonarr.  When you enable plugins, go to the label section on the left in the main panel and create a label called tv-sonarr.

Edited by DigitalDivide
forgot something
18 hours ago, DigitalDivide said:

Did you enable Labels in Deluge by going to preferences, plugins?  My sonarr downloads in Deluge are all labelled tv-sonarr.  When you enable plugins, go to the label section on the left in the main panel and create a label called tv-sonarr.

Thank you both. You were absolutely right. One of my labels didn't match what deluge was looking for. Big facepalm when I saw that! Thank you for helping out a newbie!

Hi all,

I had setup my server awhile ago and it was working great. I let my NZBgeek, PIA, and Usenet.Farm subscriptions lapse and hadn't used Sonarr, Radarr, or SABnzbd in 6 months or so.

I reactivated my supscriptions to all of those without otherwise changing anything.

When trying to test the connection to NZBgeek indexer, I am getting the "Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details" error. Upon looking at the log, I see: 

2020-06-04 17:49:11,444 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Warn] NzbDroneErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed:

This continues on the Download Clients tab, where testing the connection in Deluge gives me a "Unknown exception: The operation has timed out.: 'https://192.168.2.87:8112/json'".

Testing the connection to SABnzbd gives this message in the log:

2020-06-04 18:00:35,989 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Warn] NzbDroneErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed:
-- Unable to connect to SABnzbd

I went back to confirm that the current IP address setting were correct in each program, and that they matched the mappings in the Docker tab of Unraid. Everything that I can see matches, including all the API keys.

I'm not sure what's wrong here or where to look to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated, and please let me know what else I can provide for you to help make this easier.

Thank you!

Ok so I figured out some of my issue. tl;dr I didn't have the current IP address set in my delugeVPN Privoxy, so the other programs routing traffic through there were just hitting a dead end.

I went through and rewatched all of SpaceInvaderOne's setup videos one by one for Setting up a privoxy and setting up Radarr. I made sure all of my subscriptions were up to date and had the right information in them.

Now, Sonarr keeps giving me an "Unknown exception: The operation has timed out.: 'https://192.168.2.87:8112/json'" error when trying to connect to Deluge, and an immediate "Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings" error when trying to connect to SABnzbd. 

Both Sonarr and Radarr have the exact same Host, Port, and API settings. Radarr works but Sonarr doesn't. I've tried stopping and starting the container to see if that changes anything and it has no effect.

Why would this be happening?

13 minutes ago, Arcaeus said:

Ok so I figured out some of my issue. tl;dr I didn't have the current IP address set in my delugeVPN Privoxy, so the other programs routing traffic through there were just hitting a dead end.

I went through and rewatched all of SpaceInvaderOne's setup videos one by one for Setting up a privoxy and setting up Radarr. I made sure all of my subscriptions were up to date and had the right information in them.

Now, Sonarr keeps giving me an "Unknown exception: The operation has timed out.: 'https://192.168.2.87:8112/json'" error when trying to connect to Deluge, and an immediate "Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings" error when trying to connect to SABnzbd. 

Both Sonarr and Radarr have the exact same Host, Port, and API settings. Radarr works but Sonarr doesn't. I've tried stopping and starting the container to see if that changes anything and it has no effect.

Why would this be happening?

Disable "use ssl" and it should work

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Arcaeus said:

Why would SSL prevent that from communicating? Especially when Radarr has SSL enabled?

Are you sure you've set up ssl in deluge? If not, that's the reason it's not working when you have enabled use ssl in sonarr. 

2 minutes ago, strike said:

Are you sure you've set up ssl in deluge? If not, that's the reason it's not working when you have enabled use ssl in sonarr. 

Looking at Deluge in the Interface Tab, SSL is unchecked. Seems odd that one would work and one wouldn't.

1 minute ago, Arcaeus said:

Looking at Deluge in the Interface Tab, SSL is unchecked. Seems odd that one would work and one wouldn't.

Then radarr is probably not using ssl either. Just check the radarr log if it's connecting to deluge over https or http. If it really connecting over https, then yeah it's really weird that it's working when deluge has ssl unchecked. If it's connecting over http its either a bug in radarr or maybe you remembered wrong and it does not have use ssl enabled. :)

5 minutes ago, strike said:

Then radarr is probably not using ssl either. Just check the radarr log if it's connecting to deluge over https or http. If it really connecting over https, then yeah it's really weird that it's working when deluge has ssl unchecked. If it's connecting over http its either a bug in radarr or maybe you remembered wrong and it does not have use ssl enabled. :)

Haha that could be the case!

So now that's working, it seems like Sonarr is downloading the files, but not renaming them and moving the to the Media directory so Plex can see them. I downloaded a tv series in Sonarr (and a movie in Radarr) and then it just sat there, not renaming it or moving it anywhere.

Wasn't this a feature that Sonarr (or SABnzbd) would do? And then once it's moved it to the main Media Library delete it from the usenet_completed folder? or am I thinking of something else? In the Sonarr settings I have "Rename Episodes" turned on.

Edited by Arcaeus

Yeah sonarr/radarr should be moving the files provided you have set up your volume mappings correct and deluge/sab is moving the completed files to the correct folder. if you have both sonarr and radarr you probably have at least 2 labels set up in deluge? Post your docker run command for radarr,sonarr,deluge and sab and the download and label settings in deluge, same for sab. For all of the apps to work together they all should share the same volume mappings and settings. If not, you get issues like the one you're having.

4 minutes ago, strike said:

Yeah sonarr/radarr should be moving the files provided you have set up your volume mappings correct and deluge/sab is moving the completed files to the correct folder. if you have both sonarr and radarr you probably have at least 2 labels set up in deluge? Post your docker run command for radarr,sonarr,deluge and sab and the download and label settings in deluge, same for sab. For all of the apps to work together they all should share the same volume mappings and settings. If not, you get issues like the one you're having.

Ok good to know.

What is the "Docker run command"? Is that where you edit the mappings, ports, and such?

There are a couple labels in Deluge, but they have nothing in them as I'm just using Deluge for the Privoxy/VPN component. Seems like the network traffic is the only thing Deluge should worry about as the rest of the "file management" is handled by SAB or Radarr/Sonarr?

2020-06-05 15_36_01-MediaVault_Docker Mappings.png

2020-06-05 15_37_04-Media Server download file locations.png

2020-06-05 15_39_17-Deluge Download Settings.png

2020-06-05 15_40_46-SABnzbd Config - Categories.png

2020-06-05 15_42_53-Radarr_UpdateContainer.png

2020-06-05 15_43_36-Sonarr_UpdateContainer.png

2020-06-05 15_44_51-DelugeVPN_UpdateContainer.png

2020-06-05 15_45_31-SABnzbd_UpdateContainer.png

Deluge labels.png

The docker run command is the command that starts/creates the container and shows all your mappings/ports. But a screenshot works just as good :) If someone ask you to post your docker run command you can get it by editing the container, change one setting and change it back then hit apply. Then a window will pop up with the docker run command.

All your volume mappings looks good btw :) But you don't use deluge to download torrents? You only use the privoxy part?

I see you have 37 torrents there but none of them have labels. You really need to use labels, if you don't use them all your movies and shows will all end up in the complete folder. Then sonarr/radarr will have a headache trying to figure out what is a movie and what is a show (since they all end up in the same place) and your log will be filled with errors.

I see you have created 2 labels in deluge, so you should set them up in sonarr/radarr under the downloader section so they pass the label to deluge. Then right click the label in deluge and go to the location tab and apply the location settings and put in the correct path. Should be /data/completed/rararr and /data/completed/tv-sonarr.

If done correctly deluge should put all the completed movies in a folder called radarr and all the completed shows in tv-sonarr on the complete folder. I don't use sab, but it seems like it has the same thing, but it's called categories? If so they should be named the same as the labels. 

When you have done all that it should theoretically work. If not take a look at the log in sonarr/radarr to see what the issue is. That being said it should theoretically work the way you have set it up now too, but as I said sonarr/radarr might be fighting a headache trying to find out whats what since everything now ends up in the same place.

OH so that's what that's called! Thank you for explaining that.

19 hours ago, strike said:

All your volume mappings looks good btw :) But you don't use deluge to download torrents? You only use the privoxy part?

Thanks! Good to know that's not an issue. I do use Deluge to download torrents, but as of late haven't really known any good places to find torrents. Therefore I generally just stick with NZBs, as the quality and download speed generally seems to be better. I'm open to torrent site recommendations if you know of some.

I also only have one indexer (NZBgeek), so if you or anyone knows of a secondary, that would also be much appreciated. Possibly one that does a good amount of anime too. I have an option via Hexchat which works, but it's kinda clunky.

Sure, I'm happy to use labels if that would make things work better, just never knew how to. All of the torrents that I've downloaded so far have been directly put into Deluge, and not via Sonarr/Radarr (hence why they don't have any labels). I believe I have the Sonarr/Radarr label settings correct, have created  directories that match the labels, and set the "Move completed to" settings for the tv-sonarr/radarr labels in Deluge.

Now is that going to be an issue with Sonarr/Radarr picking up the file, renaming it, and placing it in the correct Media directory so Plex can see it?

Looks like Sonarr finally got all of the video files over to the Media directory so Plex can see them. But it took like 12 hours to finally move over, where it was just sitting in the queue seemingly not doing anything. It also keeps pulling up an error that it can't connect to the indexer, but then I open the settings and hit test and it says "test succeeded". Attached are the logs in a txt file.

I'm having the same issue with some movies being stuck in Radarr and not processing through to the Media library, but I can move over to the binhex-radarr thread for that if that's better?

2020-06-06 08_34_11-Settings - Radarr.png

2020-06-06 08_59_38-Settings - Sonarr.png

2020-06-06 09_06_16-label options tv-sonarr.png

2020-06-06 09_11_19-Activity - Radarr - Movies stuck.png

Sonarr Logs 6.6 9.51am

Edited by Arcaeus
1 hour ago, Arcaeus said:

But it took like 12 hours to finally move over

Really? Well, at least then it's working. But are you sure they were finished downloads and not in the process of being downloaded? Didn't really see anything special in the log.

1 hour ago, Arcaeus said:

I'm having the same issue with some movies being stuck in Radarr and not processing through to the Media library

What does the log say?

And please remove that last screenshot, don't show what you're downloading unless it's completely legal.

On 3/18/2016 at 4:58 PM, Bjonness406 said:

You cant get sonarr to tell deluge where to downlaod to.

When you are adding a tv show, it say "path" on the bottom, just specify there where you want to download it too.

Like /media

On 3/18/2016 at 4:30 PM, tazire said:

I have this up and running now. I'm just curious as to how I get sonarr to tell deluge what folder to download the content to and finally what folder to place completed content in?

or is this even possible for that matter?

In Deluge if you enable Labels through Plugins then it will add the TV or Movie Label.  Thats how it knows where to move the media to.  

Is there anyway to update Mono manually. Seems that the docker is running with v6.4.0. and the current stable is v6.8.0. i'm getting some web socket errors and have been told that i need to update the mono to current, but i'm not sure if I can do that if its in a docker. 

Not sure if this was right, but I did find that the Arch package page (https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?name=mono) is showing version 

6.4.0.198-2 so I wrote a post on the forums requesting to update it, not sure if that is going to do any good or not. (https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=256541)

Edited by Rex099
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, binhex said:

im waiting for an update on arch repo, until this is done i cannot upgrade, link:-

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/mono/

I know you were waiting for an upgrade but just wondering can the docker use the commands from the wiki?

I see this in the wiki

I get an TLS handshake (or similar certificate based) error
Try mozroots --import --ask-remove which should update monos certificates. mozroots is part of the mono package.

I seem to be having a couple issues that I'm not sure what's causing them. I'm on unRaid 6.8.0 and tried updating the docker (just deleting image and re-downloading it).

1. The first episode of Yellowstone (2018) this week didn't download. After checking on it, it looked like it was cause the torrents that were searched didn't have 2018 in the title and thus wouldn't allow me to download it. One 2160p did and after clicking on that (even though it wasn't in my profile) it downloaded and moved correctly. 
  2. For Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.L.D. I now seem to be having a different issue. I downloaded some missing episodes (plus last nights ep) and after it finished in qBittorrent it didn't move/rename it. I had to do it manually. 

Any idea what's going on?