[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Took a shot at updating to v3 using the faq that @binhex linked. Can't connect to the webui now. Tried with several browsers. Supervisord log linked below. It looks like the docker is running to me.

SafariScreenSnapz217.jpg.6ed8f3f5a980ed652d8c13afbafa3db3.jpg

supervisord.log.5
Not sure if your issue is same as mine but had the same problem your having then noticed that I had used this from the faq "/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-sonarr-v3" but mine needed to be mapped to "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr-v3" as soon as I made that change I could connect.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, klipp01 said:

Not sure if your issue is same as mine but had the same problem your having then noticed that I had used this from the faq "/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-sonarr-v3" but mine needed to be mapped to "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr-v3" as soon as I made that change I could connect.

This was the problem. Cant say I really understand why though? The appdata share is cache only so /mnt/cache/ should be a valid path. It shows in the file browser when setting the path and that path has always worked before for all my other dockers including the default version of this one.

This was the problem. Cant say I really understand why though? The appdata share is cache only so /mnt/cache/ should be a valid path. It shows in the file browser when setting the path and that path has always worked before for all my other dockers including the default version of this one.
Might be mapping issue? I was bewildered as well since my appdata is on my cache. But my v2 install was mapped using /mnt/user so I tried that and it worked. Glad it worked for you.

Anyone having connection issues to Deluge from sonarr and radarr?  I think I updated the containers a few days ago (all of them are currently up to date) and sonarr and radarr can't reach deluge (unable to communicate with deluge. Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host): 'http://...:8112/json).  I can get to the webgui for deluge just fine, I can get to sonarr, radarr.  Sonarr and Radarr can reach sabnzb just fine in another docker container.  Also, privoxy works just fine with jackett through the container.

Edited by mlody

Regarding the instructions to use v3 of Sonarr, I believe I followed Binhex's instructions on Github but when I start the Sonarr container I receive an error (full log here):

2020-11-27 11:32:11,630 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
EPIC FAIL! NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/sonarr.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: attempt to write a readonly database

Am I missing something or is there something else wrong in Unraid/Docker that would explain why I am seeing this?

I am using binhex's sonarr and deluge dockers.  What I'm trying to do is have a torrent automatically delete once a seeding ratio has been reached.  Setting the seed ration in the indexer setup in Sonarr seems to pause the torrent in deluge, but does not delete it.  Setting the seed ratio in deluge also pauses it, even though I have the box checked for remove, it doesn't remove.

Am I doing it wrong, or is this just not possible?

Just now, wgstarks said:

It’s probably still broken in deluge. You can install the auto remove plugin in deluge and that should work.

I tried installing that plugin 3 times, but had ZERO luck.  I downloaded the python v26 and v27 (I think, they are the only 2 offered on the plugin page), but after installing, neither one showed as a plugin in deluge.

Oh well, it'd be nice to have it work, but I have probably spent 5 times more time trying to automate this, than what it would take to just do it manually every time.  I'll just set it up in Deluge again, in the normal settings, and maybe one day it will just start working properly for me.

thanks for the guidance.

On 11/27/2020 at 12:44 PM, onyx00 said:

Regarding the instructions to use v3 of Sonarr, I believe I followed Binhex's instructions on Github but when I start the Sonarr container I receive an error (full log here😞

Am I missing something or is there something else wrong in Unraid/Docker that would explain why I am seeing this?

I am getting the same error.  I switched back to V2 and the error goes away.

Looking for some help, I have error
"[v3.0.4.1023] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed"

A quick google shows I am far from the first person to deal with this but I am out of my element with all this and can't understand anything beyond it is a sqlite error. help? :D

thanks

sonarr.txt

Edited by mctavish01
added logs

Just switched over to this image from linuxserverio image for path consistency and noticed on versions something I've never seen before (also switched radarr without this issue)

Unable to update Sonarr directly, flag sonarr-phantom out-of-date, use an aur helper or the manual method to update.

I assume that 3.0.4.1023 was the version that I was running on linuxserverio

I also assume that this isn't a docker issue as the sonarr-phantom package seems to not be updated as quickly as the linuxserverio images are released, but want to try to understand if I have a configuration issue or this is all "normal".

2020-12-07_7-42-39.png

18 hours ago, mctavish01 said:

Looking for some help, I have error
"[v3.0.4.1023] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed"

A quick google shows I am far from the first person to deal with this but I am out of my element with all this and can't understand anything beyond it is a sqlite error. help? :D

you will need to restore your sonarr database file from backup or delete the corrupted database file and re-import all your tv series, the database file will be located at /config/sonarr.db

7 minutes ago, Gonzo-the-great said:

I also assume that this isn't a docker issue as the sonarr-phantom package seems to not be updated as quickly as the linuxserverio images are released, but want to try to understand if I have a configuration issue or this is all "normal".

it can safely be ignored, its simply saying latest commit is ahead of the current app running, at some point i will press the button and update to the latest commit on github.

• Like 1

I am lost and could use some help.  I am running Unraid 6.8.3 and could never get Sonarr to process a download and add it to my media till I added the "download folder" to Drone Factory options then everything worked great (had to live with message stating the Drone Factory was depreciated).  Moved to Sonarr v3 and now I am back to downloads not being added to media.  Files appear to download correctly and can see no issue in the logs.  Any suggestions?

2020-12-07 19:11:28,017 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] NzbSearchService: Searching 1 indexers for [BattleBots (2015) : S05E01]

2020-12-07 19:11:28,017 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] NzbSearchService: Searching 1 indexers for [BattleBots (2015) : S05E01]

2020-12-07 19:11:31,220 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] DownloadDecisionMaker: Processing 5 releases

2020-12-07 19:11:41,080 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] Sabnzbd: Adding report [BattleBots.2015.S05E01.Return.of.the.Bots.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta] to the queue.

2020-12-07 19:11:41,196 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] DownloadService: Report sent to SabNzdb. BattleBots.2015.S05E01.Return.of.the.Bots.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta

2020-12-07 19:13:44,733 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] RssSyncService: Starting RSS Sync

2020-12-07 19:13:46,356 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] DownloadDecisionMaker: Processing 100 releases

2020-12-07 19:13:46,356 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] DownloadDecisionMaker: Processing 100 releases

2020-12-07 19:13:46,514 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Info] RssSyncService: RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 100, Reports grabbed: 0

1 hour ago, sigfreund said:

Files appear to download correctly and can see no issue in the logs.  Any suggestions?

Most likely a container path mismatch. Be sure both the downloading container and sonarr have identical mappings for both the host side AND the container side for the download folder. If one container has /data and the other has /download, it won't work, even if they both map to /mnt/user/downloads. Both parts must match.

Hi All,

Just a note, Anyone with the AUTH_FAILED issue associated recently with PIA looks to have been resolved ive been able to connect now using both OpenVPN and Wireguard and got PF working.

Thanks all that helped.

@binhex Thanks for the assistance to rule out the container ... wouldnt happen to have a donations link anywhere would you?

Hi All,
Just a note, Anyone with the AUTH_FAILED issue associated recently with PIA looks to have been resolved ive been able to connect now using both OpenVPN and Wireguard and got PF working.

Thanks all that helped.

@binhex Thanks for the assistance to rule out the container ... wouldnt happen to have a donations link anywhere would you?
Excellent news!, Yes donation link is in the first post of every support thread of my docker images.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Howdy!

I recently converted to Sonarr V3 and it's been working flawlessly.  Today, I noticed that Sonarr was indicating that an update was available.  Since we are using a beta version of V3, how do I know if (when) Mr. Binhex pushes a new version?  Will the docker update automagically, or because it seems to be hardcoded, will it have to be done manually?

Thanks for the help!