[Support] binhex - Sonarr

4 minutes ago, binhex said:

there was an update, but due to the switch to v3 from v2 it broke things, this has now been fixed and the 'latest' tagged image is fully working.

so all you need to do is go to unraid webui/docker/click on 'check for updates' then click on 'update all', you do not need to manually delete containers or images, this is all managed for you via the unraid web ui.

Can confirm updated and it's running as expected!

Perhaps I just got caught in between releases? Thanks for the feedback :) and thanks for all your hard work!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kodash said:

I did try the :latest tag, but for some reason, it didn't seem to pull properly for me :/ I don't know enough about Unraid/Docker to say why it didn't work as it should for me. 

Stop the container, click advanced view in the top right of the docker window. Then you will get a force update button next to sonarr. That sorted same issue for me.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, binhex said:

So, Sonarr v3 is FINALLY here, its out of beta and is now the latest release, if you want to switch from Sonarr v2 to v3 then simply pull down the 'latest' tagged image.

However, if you want to stick on Sonarr v2 then please do the following:-

• Go to unRAID Web UI/Docker/left click Sonarr/Edit and change the value for 'Repository' to:-

binhex/arch-sonarr:2.0.0.5344-1-04
  • Click apply to pull down v2 image.

Note:- There will be NO further development on v2 going forward.

If you are using the tag name of 'v3' then please do the following to switch back to 'latest' (now v3):-

• Go to unRAID Web UI/Docker/left click Sonarr/Edit and change the value for 'Repository' to:-

binhex/arch-sonarr:latest

Note:- the 'v3' tag is now deprecated and will NOT be updated.

I ran update after adding ":latest" and things seem to be fine I am now running on V3....

Thanks for the all your work !!!!

• Like 1

Hmm.. I got updated today and now Sonarr won't start.

I get a repeat of this block before it finally gives up and dies.

2021-03-09 21:08:59,097 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 22543642412560 for <Subprocess at 22543642413328 with name sonarr in state STARTING> (stdout)>
2021-03-09 21:08:59,097 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 22543642573312 for <Subprocess at 22543642413328 with name sonarr in state STARTING> (stderr)>
2021-03-09 21:08:59,097 INFO exited: sonarr (exit status 2; not expected)
2021-03-09 21:08:59,097 DEBG received SIGCHLD indicating a child quit
2021-03-09 21:09:02,101 INFO spawned: 'sonarr' with pid 68
2021-03-09 21:09:02,113 DEBG 'sonarr' stderr output:
Cannot open assembly '/usr/lib/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe': No such file or directory.

Forcing an update seems to have resolved this though. Might be useful for other people having the same issue.

Edited by Saldash
16 hours ago, binhex said:

there was an update, but due to the switch to v3 from v2 it broke things, this has now been fixed and the 'latest' tagged image is fully working.

so all you need to do is go to unraid webui/docker/click on 'check for updates' then click on 'update all', you do not need to manually delete containers or images, this is all managed for you via the unraid web ui.

Heyyyyyyy, there we go.  I'm sure I would have been fixed tonight after my next nightly update of dockers and another update check...  Guess I caught this same issue during the 'grey' area between 'push to release' and end clients seeing the :latest update today and then being prompted for the update.

And now, UI parity between radarr and sonarr!  Cheers for the work, and for your contributions to the community!

Edit - that said, maybe with the feature releases going on in the containers now (vs. just patch releases), I'll turn off auto-updates for now in Unraid.  It's bitten me twice now (other one was delugevpn and the iptables changes, which I had to revert).

Edited by Jason Harris

Getting the following in the logs after the latest update:

[v3.0.5.1144] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: attribute
at System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute.op_Explicit (System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute attribute) [0x0000e] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corefx/src/System.Private.Xml.Linq/src/System/Xml/Linq/XAttribute.cs:357

2021-03-10 11:28:55,417 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser+<>c__DisplayClass45_0.<GetEnclosures>b__0 (System.Xml.Linq.XElement v) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:260

It runs, but this shows up in the logs several times after startup.

14 hours ago, hotio said:

The FBI thanks you for that btw...

Curious (honestly) about this statement.  All of my traffic is still funneled through a VPN and all traffic is encrypted, end to end.  If I were to go to :latest, the whole thing falls over.  And to be clear - I only reverted the delugevpn release to the last release.  I didn't forego it entirely, that would be a Bad Idea(tm) obviously.

Edit - but the DelugeVPN stuff is off-topic for this thread, so I'll digress.

Edited by Jason Harris
 Curious (honestly) about this statement.  All of my traffic is still funneled through a VPN and all traffic is encrypted, end to end.  If I were to go to :latest, the whole thing falls over.  And to be clear - I only reverted the delugevpn release to the last release.  I didn't forego it entirely, that would be a Bad Idea™ obviously.

Edit - but the DelugeVPN stuff is off-topic for this thread, so I'll digress.
He is on about the IP leak detailed in the recommended post in the delugevpn thread

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, unburt said:

Sorry for the basic question, but how do I make sure I'm running the latest version? Do I just need to restart the docker container?

unraid web ui/docker/click on 'check for updates' button at the bottom, if there are any updates then the 'update all' button will be clickable.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, vid1953 said:

I am trying to set up sonarr. Indexer sabnzbd What is a URL BASE? Also when you try to watch a video for help, most are from years ago and the newest setup is compleatly differant

The Indexer is your news hoster.

Sabnzbd is the download client. The URL base is the ip address of where you are hosting it.

On 3/11/2021 at 2:09 AM, binhex said:

He is on about the IP leak detailed in the recommended post in the delugevpn thread

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Ahh I see.

It's been a few weeks, I'll give the delugevpn container another go.  Why can't people be nice online and not hack stuff or try to exploit 0-days?  This is why we can't have nice things.  :(

Thanks again for keeping up with all of this my dude.

My first Unraid server have been online for a couple of weeks now and everything have been pretty smooth sailing so far even if I'm a total noob at using anything of the SW listed here under. Thank you Binhex for making it easy (Y)
...until now - everything starting with binhex broke 😞

This is what I have running

binhex-delugevpn - bridge - [localhost] .68112,8118,58846,58946

binhex-jackett - bridge - [localhost] .69117

binhex-krusader - bridge - [localhost] .66080

binhex-lidarr - bridge - [localhost] .68686

binhex-plexpasshost - [localhost] . 

binhex-radarr - bridge - [localhost] .67878

binhex-sabnzbd - bridge - [localhost] .68080,8090

binhex-sonarr - bridge - [localhost] .68989,9897

Cloudflare-DDNS - bridge - 172.17.0.7 

duckdnshost [localhost]???

mariadb - bridge - [localhost] .63306

nextcloud - bridge - [localhost] .6444

ombi - bridge - [localhost] .63579

swag - bridge - [localhost] .6180,1443

tautulli - bridge - [localhost] .68181

I had SWAG setup to use my cloudflare subdomains running with DNS update so the only NAT I have configured is 443 (and the one for PLEX). Worked fine for a week...

So my problem started when, and I have a hard time understanding that it would be because, I changed the log level on sonarr, radarr and lidarr to 'debug' (had som problem with lidarr and was looking for clues), restarted the containers; and now I can't get into the webUI to any binhex dockers (except binhex-plexpasshost). I get a 401 from LAN, and from WAN I get the browser log on messege for the services, but my usr/passwd is not accepted. or I get a 502 from nginx.

Nextcloud, plex, tautulli and ombi are still working which all have the same basic setup as the binex dockers running through swag (where I set all x.subdomain.conf in appdata\swag\nginx\proxy-confs to LAN IP). 

So, it's not only binhex-sonarr, but I had to start somewhere. It must be something basic that I overlooked and/or don't understand when so much breaks at the same time 😞

The dockers starts fine, there are no general Error what I can see. I can reach the logfiles and have shell access to the dockers.

Checking the logfiles for sonarr I see I'm running Version 3.0.6.1196 and requesting webUI from Unraid I get this line in the log:

[Info] Auth: Auth-Unauthorized ip [LANpc] url 'http://[localhost]:8989'

I have to admit that routing inside Unraid still is a little mysterious for me and I don't quite understand what I'm doing :-$

Edited by tetrapod
2 hours ago, tetrapod said:

My first Unraid server have been online for a couple of weeks now and everything have been pretty smooth sailing so far even if I'm a total noob at using anything of the SW listed here under. Thank you Binhex for making it easy (Y)
...until now - everything starting with binhex broke 😞

This is what I have running

binhex-delugevpn - bridge - [localhost] .68112,8118,58846,58946

binhex-jackett - bridge - [localhost] .69117

binhex-krusader - bridge - [localhost] .66080

binhex-lidarr - bridge - [localhost] .68686

binhex-plexpasshost - [localhost] . 

binhex-radarr - bridge - [localhost] .67878

binhex-sabnzbd - bridge - [localhost] .68080,8090

binhex-sonarr - bridge - [localhost] .68989,9897

Cloudflare-DDNS - bridge - 172.17.0.7 

mariadb - bridge - [localhost] .63306

nextcloud - bridge - [localhost] .6444

ombi - bridge - [localhost] .63579

swag - bridge - [localhost] .6180,1443

tautulli - bridge - [localhost] .68181

I had SWAG setup to use my cloudflare subdomains running with DNS update so the only NAT I have configured is 443 (and the one for PLEX). Worked fine for a week...

So my problem started when, and I have a hard time understanding that it would be because, I changed the log level on sonarr, radarr and lidarr to 'debug' (had som problem with lidarr and was looking for clues), restarted the containers; and now I can't get into the webUI to any binhex dockers (except binhex-plexpasshost). I get a 401 from LAN, and from WAN I get the browser log on messege for the services, but my usr/passwd is not accepted. or I get a 502 from nginx.

Nextcloud, plex, tautulli and ombi are still working which all have the same basic setup as the binex dockers running through swag (where I set all x.subdomain.conf in appdata\swag\nginx\proxy-confs to LAN IP). 

So, it's not only binhex-sonarr, but I had to start somewhere. It must be something basic that I overlooked and/or don't understand when so much breaks at the same time 😞

The dockers starts fine, there are no general Error what I can see. I can reach the logfiles and have shell access to the dockers.

Checking the logfiles for sonarr I see I'm running Version 3.0.6.1196 and requesting webUI from Unraid I get this line in the log:

[Info] Auth: Auth-Unauthorized ip [LANpc] url 'http://[localhost]:8989'

I have to admit that routing inside Unraid still is a little mysterious for me and I don't quite understand what I'm doing :-$

If you click on the sonarr icon, click on it and go to edit settings, what is the ports for sonarr and what is the puid and pgid?  401 means you are not authorized, as Im sure you are aware.  From the ports you provided there are 6's in front of some of your ports.  IE SAB, Sonarr, radarr.  

2 hours ago, Armed Ferret said:

If you click on the sonarr icon, click on it and go to edit settings, what is the ports for sonarr and what is the puid and pgid?  401 means you are not authorized, as Im sure you are aware.  From the ports you provided there are 6's in front of some of your ports.  IE SAB, Sonarr, radarr.  

Thank you for answering, but that was me even f....g up the replace when I copied in the list. The 6 was the last byte in the IP address :-$ This is correct:

binhex-delugevpn - bridge - [localhost] 8112,8118,58846,58946
binhex-jackett - bridge - [localhost] 9117
binhex-krusader - bridge - [localhost] 6080
binhex-lidarr - bridge - [localhost] 8686
binhex-plexpasshost - [localhost] ???
binhex-radarr - bridge - [localhost] 7878
binhex-sabnzbd - bridge - [localhost] 8080,8090
binhex-sonarr - bridge - [localhost] 8989,9897
Cloudflare-DDNS - bridge - 172.17.0.7 ???
mariadb - bridge - [localhost] 3306
nextcloud - bridge - [localhost] 444
ombi - bridge - [localhost] 3579
swag - bridge - [localhost] 180,1443
tautulli - bridge - [localhost] 8181

3 hours ago, Armed Ferret said:

401 means you are not authorized

This was the clue. I changed 'Basic' <AuthenticationMethod> in config.xml to 'None' for sonarr, lidarr and radarr (the ones I changed log level on) - and now I get in. But, how? What? could have made the 'Basic' authentication fail? What I did was changing loglevel in three dockers and restarting them???
And now I also get in to the GUI for jackett, sabnzbd and delugevpn again without changing anything in those dockers - and with the same credentia as I used before the problem started?!?

I need to get another authentication method...