[Support] binhex - Sonarr

4 hours ago, wgstarks said:

How are you trying to access the UI?

In the same fashion that I've accessed it before the issue.

Currently, when accessing the UI when on binhex/arch-sonarr:v3, I can access the UI via the docker dashboard, or by accessing it directly via my unRAID server's IP and the container port number.

When attempting to access the UI when on binhex/arch-sonarr, the UI is inaccessible via both of those methods.

48 minutes ago, Phastor said:

In the same fashion that I've accessed it before the issue.

Currently, when accessing the UI when on binhex/arch-sonarr:v3, I can access the UI via the docker dashboard, or by accessing it directly via my unRAID server's IP and the container port number.

When attempting to access the UI when on binhex/arch-sonarr, the UI is inaccessible via both of those methods.

Any error in the browser and docker logs?

1 hour ago, wgstarks said:

Any error in the browser and docker logs?

Just a connection refused error as if nothing is listening on that port

Here's a segment that stands out to me from the logs.

"2024-03-27 10:25:32,605 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!

[v4.0.2.1183] NzbDrone.Common.Exceptions.SonarrStartupException: Sonarr failed to start: Error creating main database
---> System.Text.Json.JsonException: '|' is invalid after a value. Expected either ',', '}', or ']'. Path: $ | LineNumber: 33 | BytePositionInLine: 0.
---> System.Text.Json.JsonReaderException: '|' is invalid after a value. Expected either ',', '}', or ']'. LineNumber: 33 | BytePositionInLine: 0.
at System.Text.Json.ThrowHelper.ThrowJsonReaderException(Utf8JsonReader& json, ExceptionResource resource, Byte nextByte, ReadOnlySpan`1 bytes)
at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.ConsumeNextToken(Byte marker)
at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.ConsumeNextTokenOrRollback(Byte marker)
at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.ReadSingleSegment()"

So I guess it is failing to start when using binhex/arch-sonarr

11 minutes ago, Phastor said:

Looks like some corruption in the db. Maybe caused by the invalid V3 tag. If you have a recent backup of the database prior to using V3 you might be able to restore from that. Otherwise I would suggest posting in the Sonarr forums for help recovering the db.

On 3/26/2024 at 12:40 PM, Muddoggg said:

Hello all- I am seeing a bug on Sonarr that allows you to enable both "Delete empty series" and "Create missing series". I believe this is a bug as only one of them should be allowed to be enabled, similar to binhex-radarr.

This should be reported to the Sonarr dev team.

8 hours ago, Phastor said:

Just a connection refused error as if nothing is listening on that port

"2024-03-27 10:25:32,605 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!

[v4.0.2.1183] NzbDrone.Common.Exceptions.SonarrStartupException: Sonarr failed to start: Error creating main database
---> System.Text.Json.JsonException: '|' is invalid after a value. Expected either ',', '}', or ']'. Path: $ | LineNumber: 33 | BytePositionInLine: 0.
---> System.Text.Json.JsonReaderException: '|' is invalid after a value. Expected either ',', '}', or ']'. LineNumber: 33 | BytePositionInLine: 0.
at System.Text.Json.ThrowHelper.ThrowJsonReaderException(Utf8JsonReader& json, ExceptionResource resource, Byte nextByte, ReadOnlySpan`1 bytes)
at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.ConsumeNextToken(Byte marker)
at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.ConsumeNextTokenOrRollback(Byte marker)
at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.ReadSingleSegment()"

So I guess it is failing to start when using binhex/arch-sonarr

We're you able to fix this? I have the same error since switching repositories.

On 3/27/2024 at 6:46 PM, jay_busacca said:

We're you able to fix this? I have the same error since switching repositories.

Nope. Still no luck. Was told by someone else here I should check in with the Sonarr forums about trying to recover the database, but at this point I'm wondering if it would more efficient to just blow away all my appdata and start over. I really don't want to do that though. That's a lot of profiles and settings I do not want to have to create again.

1 hour ago, Phastor said:

Nope. Still no luck. Was told by someone else here I should check in with the Sonarr forums about trying to recover the database, but at this point I'm wondering if it would more efficient to just blow away all my appdata and start over. I really don't want to do that though. That's a lot of profiles and settings I do not want to have to create again.

So I fixed mine and it ended up being very simple. I stopped my container, deleted my log.db file, restarted, that was it. The log file was corrupted. 

56 minutes ago, jay_busacca said:

So I fixed mine and it ended up being very simple. I stopped my container, deleted my log.db file, restarted, that was it. The log file was corrupted. 

Just gave this a shot. Unfortunately it's a no go for me. Glad you got yours fixed though!

On 3/26/2024 at 1:23 PM, binhex said:

ok so walk me through the steps you did in the web ui to make it error, also you are up to date right?, please ensure you have done a 'force update'

edit - using cloudflare by any chance? 

This is only for DDNS, right? I use Cloudflare for DNS but not DDNS.

Hi, thank you for making this. As all tutorials are outdated, they show fields that doesn't exist on these (SABnzbd and Sonarr docker templates), is there anywhere I can find up to date information on how do I have to change/add fields to the docker template to make it actually work?

SABnzbd had this:

/mnt/user/appdata/data:/data

Sonarr had these:

/mnt/user/appdata/data:/data

/mnt/user/media/:/media

However Sonarr show this:

You are using docker; download client SABnzbd places downloads in /config/Downloads/complete but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings.

While following these tips I changed the mappings to this, without success:

SAB:

/mnt/user/downloads:/data

Sonarr:

/mnt/user/downloads:/data

Could anyone please kindly show the path to me or screenshots of their own setup so I can give this another go? I have been on trial and error mode for a couple of days and this looks like something extremely simple that just isn't obvious to me.

Thank you, have a great Sunday!

I lost my cache. For some reason reinstalled Sonarr won't add files even if I refresh & scan, nor can it add files that are there after I try reimporting/re-adding a series!image.thumb.png.f407cac70a95561e66f478fecc3b6b4c.png

It does 1 or 2 episodes and some it just did the entire series for no obvious reason (all the below are 100% there)! They all live in the same share top level.image.thumb.png.48014f26e39fe9f0aca0302aefbddfc2.png

I can manually map each episode, but that's it. 

Any advice welcome

Edited by folic86
Bad english

So I ran into an issue where sonarr will say downloaded waiting for import and then it has downloaded something into a folder it created named "unzipped".  Typically whatever sonarr grabs it puts straight into a media folder, except when it sometimes puts them into the unzipped folder.  I read some about this and downloaded unpackerr but obviously if that is what I need I don't have it setup right because they still stay in the unzipped folder until i manually move them myself.

What am I doing wrong here or can someone help me out a bit?  Thanks for all of your time and help, i really appreciate it! 

Edited by SaberTreasures