[Support] binhex - Sonarr


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

I feel like such a noob... I setup Sonarr with Sab/Deluge and Sonarr is sending missing episodes to Sab/Deluge to find them and download. Unfortunately, it looks like (or rather it is) downloading everything to my appdata folder and I can't for the life of me make sense of it. Since its doing, this Sonarr can't fetch the files and move them to the proper place and rename them which is creating A LOT of unnecessary work for me I think. Any suggestions?

 

Error is this: "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /config/Downloads/complete/FILE.XYZ"

dashboard-appdata.PNG

dashboard-edit-sabnzbd.PNG

dashboard-edit-sonarr.PNG

image.png

image.png

image.png

Link to comment

Ok... I found that I had a setting dorked in the SAB setup. I removed all 30 pages of queue and reset the folder locations to be proper (within SAB itself) and now the files are downloading to where I think I want them... more to follow as the story develops. Maybe it will help someone else if this was what it took me to unF* my setup.

 

This is the most frustratingly fun puzzle (unraid and the fun addons) I have done in a while!

 

**** Yes, this fixed it. Woot! ****

 

dashboard-edit-sab2.PNG

Edited by JasenHicks
Link to comment

Trying to install this docker. Docker goes in, but unable to IMPORT my TV Shows. I can see all the TV Shows, just no real way to select them all to import them. Here are the screen shots of the setup. And then the list of TV Shows I want to import. The last thing I want to do is import them one by one. Any suggestions here? It is a very simple, basic setup. Using my cache drive as for my appdata and /media points right to where all my TV Shows are. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Right now I have Sonarr running on a powerful Windows 10 machine ( which I just may keep it there, since that is %100 SSD box ) and when it is all done just has to copy the final output file over to my UNRAID server. If I start throwing everything on the UNRAID box I'm sure it would get bogged down while downloading, unrar'ing, repairing, etc all at once. At least when using the PC the work load does split. 

 

See anything out of place on why I can't import those TV shows? There is also linuxserver.io Sonarr which I have not tried yet.

Oh, by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

 

 

binhexsonarr settings.jpg

binhextvshowlistings.jpg

Link to comment

Trying to install this docker. Docker goes in, but unable to IMPORT my TV Shows. I can see all the TV Shows, just no real way to select them all to import them. Here are the screen shots of the setup. And then the list of TV Shows I want to import. The last thing I want to do is import them one by one. Any suggestions here? It is a very simple, basic setup. Using my cache drive as for my appdata and /media points right to where all my TV Shows are. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Right now I have Sonarr running on a powerful Windows 10 machine ( which I just may keep it there, since that is %100 SSD box ) and when it is all done just has to copy the final output file over to my UNRAID server. If I start throwing everything on the UNRAID box I'm sure it would get bogged down while downloading, unrar'ing, repairing, etc all at once. At least when using the PC the work load does split. 

 

See anything out of place on why I can't import those TV shows? There is also linuxserver.io Sonarr which I have not tried yet.

Oh, by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

PLEASE DELETE THIS DOUBLE POST. I DO NOT SEE A DELETE. THANK YOU.

 

Edited by opentoe
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, trurl said:

He double-posted. The screenshots did make it into the first copy just above that one.

ok

28 minutes ago, opentoe said:

just no real way to select them all to import them.

Scroll down to the bottom of the popup to import them all.  To import one by one you have to go into the the folder itself.  Far easier to import them as a batch.  Sonarr will ask you to confirm what show is what

Edited by Squid
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Squid said:

ok

Scroll down to the bottom of the popup to import them all.  To import one by one you have to go into the the folder itself.  Far easier to import them as a batch.  Sonarr will ask you to confirm what show is what

 

When I scroll all the way to the bottom of where the listing of TV Shows are, there just two options. OK and CLOSE. If I click OK, nothing happens. I want to import them all, as you said. So I'm in the folder itself where all the shows are, scroll to the bottom and then click OK. I would think it would start to import them at this point. I think this is why I always ran Sonarr and SabNZB on a Windows desktop, which was a lot more easier to manage and control. When you only have two options of OK and CLOSE not much to do there. This is what a screen shot of the bottom looks like. Thanks!

 

 

binhexbottomlistings.jpg

Link to comment

I'm very new to unraid and everything associated with it, I have watched all of spaceinvaders tutorials on youtube to help me setup my system however I'm getting stuck on this automating torrents business.

 

I'm sure this has to do with container mapping but I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.  I can't get sonarr to post process any of my downloads.  It doesn't move them or create folders for new tv shows in my media share.  

 

I have Sonarr setup to a private tracker and to deluge for downloads.  I can find the shows I want and sonarr will move them to deluge for download.  After the file downloads it gets moved into a completed folder.  Deluge then post processes the .rar files to an unzipped folder.  And after that nothing else happens.  The mkv file stays in the unzipped folder and in the activity tab on sonarr there is nothing to show sonarr has recognized this file or executed any move function.

 

I do have deluge set to autoseed torrents for a 1:1 ratio.

 

I'll paste a bunch of screen shots and maybe someone can tell me why this is happening.

Downloads Folder.PNG

Unzipped Torrents Folder.PNG

Sonarr Activity.PNG

 

Docker Mappings.PNG

Manual Import..PNG

Disk Space.PNG

Edited by iamthejoker
Blur A few things out
Link to comment
1 hour ago, iamthejoker said:

 

I'll paste a bunch of screen shots and maybe someone can tell me why this is happening.

This usually happens because of a difference in your container paths on the various dockers. Deluge is mapped to /data unless you changed it. That means that Sonarr, Radarr, etc must also have a /data mapping. If you post your docker run commands people can check your mappings. Be sure to redact passwords.

How to retrieve docker run commond

Edited by wgstarks
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

This usually happens because of a difference in your container paths on the various dockers. Deluge is mapped to /data unless you changed it. That means that Sonarr, Radarr, etc must also have a /data mapping. If you post your docker run commands people can check your mappings. Be sure to redact passwords.

How to retrieve docker run commond

His mappings are in the screenshot

Link to comment

I think its more that we need to see the error message that sonarr is giving.

 

But, I think that the issue is more 

1 hour ago, iamthejoker said:

do have deluge set to autoseed torrents for a 1:1 ratio.

Don't use torrents, but I would think that sonarr can't move a file that's currently in use by seeding.

Link to comment

Ok thanks for the replies, I'll work on getting the start logs.  But your right Squid, Sonarr definitely won't move a file thats currently in use by seeding.  I've been thinking about ways to get around this, like having an extractor extract and make copies of the mkv file to another folder that had the same container path as sonarr.  Sonarr would then see just that file and not a rar'd archive that is seeding.  However I'm not sure that's how this all works.

 

In the end I might just subscribe to using nzb files, seems like a much more popular choice!

 

Thanks again for the reply! 

Link to comment
51 minutes ago, iamthejoker said:

Ok thanks for the replies, I'll work on getting the start logs.  But your right Squid, Sonarr definitely won't move a file thats currently in use by seeding.  I've been thinking about ways to get around this, like having an extractor extract and make copies of the mkv file to another folder that had the same container path as sonarr.  Sonarr would then see just that file and not a rar'd archive that is seeding.  However I'm not sure that's how this all works.

 

In the end I might just subscribe to using nzb files, seems like a much more popular choice!

 

Thanks again for the reply! 

You could just set Sonarr to copy the files instead of moving them. Then delete the original when seeding is complete. That’s what I do with mine.

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, iamthejoker said:

Right now my biggest problem is what to do with torrents that download as a bunch of rar files that need to be unpacked

I use the extractor plugin in Deluge to handle this. I have mine set to unrar to a torrent named subfolder. Not sure if that's necessary but it's the setting I'm using. Every once in a while the unrar will fail and I'll have to do it from another computer but that's rare.😏

 

DelugeScreenSnapz005.jpg.1629687353fa99840f4b277f3c9fd04b.jpg

 

Once the unrar is complete I have Sonarr set to copy (but not delete) the file to my movie share for use by plex and kodi.

 

SafariScreenSnapz144.thumb.jpg.0810022632ee60c643e16f4b44d8a90b.jpg

 

I use the autoremoveplus plugin to remove torrents when certain criteria are met. You may not need it but it provides a little more flexibility for how long you seed torrents.

 

Hope this is what you wanted.

Link to comment

Hey all. Not sure what is going on but i cant seem to find a thread that resolves my issue. 

 

The short of it is, I cant access the web UI of the sonarr docker. 

 

I didnt change any settings, other dockers are working fine, including radarr. 

 

I did read something off old posts that sounded similar, but they all mention something called the "go" file but i dont see anything called that on my unraid server webUI. 

 

unraid version is 6.6.6 and all dockers and plugins are up to date. 

Annotation 2019-01-15 185848.jpg

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Aerodb said:

Hey all. Not sure what is going on but i cant seem to find a thread that resolves my issue. 

 

The short of it is, I cant access the web UI of the sonarr docker. 

 

I didnt change any settings, other dockers are working fine, including radarr. 

 

I did read something off old posts that sounded similar, but they all mention something called the "go" file but i dont see anything called that on my unraid server webUI. 

 

unraid version is 6.6.6 and all dockers and plugins are up to date. 

Annotation 2019-01-15 185848.jpg

You should post your docker run command, and the logs from from sonarr https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.