binhex

[Support] binhex - Sonarr

550 posts in this topic Last Reply

2 minutes ago, MM23 said:

Thank you, but I don't see an option in Sonarr's settings to define the /downloads directory. Where do you set this?

Its all in the template when you edit the app.  Both the host and container paths have to match between your apps.

Ok changing /downloads to be set as /Data fixed it, thank you

Is there a reason why nzbdrone.exe is constantly using up to 50% of my CPU, even when no tasks are running? There's a ton of error logs that occurred this morning, I attached them if they are relevant.

sonarr.txt

As an update, Sonarr has been running for the past ~36 hours with two processes eating up 50% CPU, with no obvious errors. Is anyone else encountering this issue or can explain it?

flameshot_2019-10-14_09-03-09.png

20 hours ago, MM23 said:

As an update, Sonarr has been running for the past ~36 hours with two processes eating up 50% CPU, with no obvious errors. Is anyone else encountering this issue or can explain it?

flameshot_2019-10-14_09-03-09.png

im running sonarr and do not see the above, im assuming you have tried a restart of the container with no obvious improvement?

I use the sonarr docker and would like to change the "watch" folder in a download client that I have set up, but I don't see the option of watching a folder that is on a computer on my network (but is not the server).

Is this a possibility? If I try to type in the address of the folder I am told that it is not a valid address.

Can Sonarr only watch folder on the computer the docker is installed on?

Thanks - Great docker!

15 minutes ago, lockrob2000 said:

I use the sonarr docker and would like to change the "watch" folder in a download client that I have set up, but I don't see the option of watching a folder that is on a computer on my network (but is not the server).

Is this a possibility? If I try to type in the address of the folder I am told that it is not a valid address.

Can Sonarr only watch folder on the computer the docker is installed on?

Thanks - Great docker!

You would need to share the folder and use Unassigned Devices plugin to mount it. Add the UD path to the Sonarr docker. Then you should be able to set Sonarr to watch that folder.

I’ve never tested this though so no guarantees.

Dear all. 

The last few years I was using Sonarr with Transmission with a great success. As my unraid server version was quite old I have decided to update. I am using a transmission plugin (not docker) and the latest Sonarr.

However the problem is once Sonarr tells Transmission to download the series and it finishes, Sonarr cannot move it to the cache drive where it should be located.

The settings are exactly the same as they were prior Unraid update. The Data folder at Sonarr docker points to the folder where transmission is downloading and seeding. Here is an excerpt from the log file:

2019-10-20 19:19:16,073 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/cache/.apps/torrents/download/Manifest.S01E04.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS

Please kindly see my screenshots attached:

1320295474_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_25_11PM.thumb.png.3c21d1701a262d6e6de54a923cd15065.png

2094010404_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_26_33PM.thumb.png.c2a3396c71a836b3359e743e36d2bc63.png

1320451121_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_29_44PM.png.ba5eb8e4a633e2d1cb0b67a92ac3ff8b.png

960837964_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_33_16PM.thumb.png.d284957796970fc929b28faedec58964.png

1736258032_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_34_56PM.thumb.png.10aa958a633d722df94fc2882a098cfa.png

Thanks for your time in advance.

Edited by Alexandro
to add more screenshots

What is the path mapping for Transmission.  Based upon your screenshot for Transmission, it appears that it would wind up downloading into RAM.  Since you're using Binhex apps, you would probably want to set it to download to /data

See also here https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/page/2/#comment-566086

Thanks Squid. 

Transmission is downloading straight on the cache drive. 

The full path to it is:

/mnt/cache/.apps/torrents/download

8 minutes ago, Alexandro said:

The full path to it is:

What is the path mapping?  IE:  The same screenshot from docker tab for Transmission that you did for sonarr.

The transmission is a plugin. Not a docker. 

Here is a screenshot.

1440500019_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_27_58PM.thumb.png.e326c2fd05a749e56972e4b65f914311.png

Do I need to have transmission as a docker?

2 minutes ago, Alexandro said:

plugin

Ah..

Then in that case, you have to map /mnt to /mnt on the Sonarr container.

3 minutes ago, Alexandro said:

Do I need to have transmission as a docker?

Running that type of app via a plugin is not recommended (hasn't been for awhile now), and has actually been marked as being incompatible with 6.4.0+  Definitely recommended to switch.

Thank you Squid. I understand. I will switch to transmission docker.

Could you please let me know what you mean to map /mnt to /mnt in Sonar container.

I do not see such setting.

Do I need to add a custom path? 

Sorry for the newbie question.

Dear Squid,

I appreciate your help very much.

Thank you. No error messages with this additional path mapping. I will wait till tomorrow when new downloads are scheduled and will report here for the sake of good order.

18 hours ago, Squid said:

Click Add another path mapping

Host port is /mnt  Container port is /mnt

Dear Squid.

I would just like to confirm that following your advise resulted to a fully working system.

Once again, thanks for the support.

So ran into a issue with what it looks like a "release rejected", "... is not wanted in profile" error. A little bit ago I deleted "WEBDL-720p" and "WEBDL-1080p" from those respective profiles. I then decided I wanted them back, so I checked and saved again. For certain shows that only have WEBDL releases, I now get that error. I tried deleting the whole profile and adding it again but that didn't help. I've attached screenshots of what's happening. The second one is the new profile I added after deleting the original one. Everything else still working great. If I manually search the ep and add it in that way it downloads. Any ideas?

1768705453_ScreenShot2019-11-15at22_23_34PM.png.bb2cde57c7a2c218d50bc20edd281c24.png

1524187431_ScreenShot2019-11-15at22_24_59PM.thumb.png.9598cdbc67934b696dda1334739ccf13.png 

1 hour ago, yanksno1 said:

So ran into a issue with what it looks like a "release rejected", "

Have you verified that the effected shows are still set to that profile?

10 hours ago, wgstarks said:

Have you verified that the effected shows are still set to that profile?

Pretty sure that's what it was. I deleted those there too (on the 720p/1080p one), which would make sense. I'll report back later. Thanks for pointing out the obvious (I'm an idiot) haha. 

I upgraded to unRaid 6.7.2 and sonarr worked great until the last reboot and now it won't launch. (I've been on 6.7.2 for about 2 weeks)

What logs would be needed to help me determine my course of action?

I get no errors...it just sits on the launch screen.

Thanks for your help- Rob

Just found this in the log

19-11-19 17:54:10.5|Error|DownloadDecisionMaker|Couldn't process release.

[v2.0.0.5338] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

Should I reinstall?  or is there a better fix? I'm afraid that reinstalling won't really solve the issue that caused the database problem.

Thanks again-

Edited by lockrob2000

7 hours ago, lockrob2000 said:

[v2.0.0.5338] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed

7 hours ago, lockrob2000 said:

I upgraded to unRaid 6.7.2

6.7.2 has a known issue with under certain circumstances (notably no cache drive, or the appdata is on the array) where SQLite DB's would get corrupted.  This is fixed in 6.8  Either upgrade to 6.8.0-rc6 or downgrade back to wherever you were at before