binhex

[Support] binhex - Sonarr

871 posts in this topic Last Reply

Sure, here are some settings:

SAB - Folders

image.thumb.png.9f348f6357d6ffcf8e2ef57127624156.png

SAB - Categories
image.thumb.png.3443a47b885275b248983bd9efea6ad2.png

This essentially says it will store in /Downloads any file (because no categories are sent up).  As a result, it stores it at:  /data <-> /mnt/user/Downloads

SONARR - Media Management

image.thumb.png.085eba9971a34ac3e66bcf3d5600384a.png

SONARR - Download Client

image.thumb.png.4450cb31ceebb222856f9b4bf8db4168.png

No remote mappings required as far as I am aware, they are all local folders mapped in the container

SONARR - General

image.thumb.png.35e4037a675bb36fdaad76bde50be521.png

That is about it.  I don't see any other settings besides container settings that even mention /media or /TV.

2 minutes ago, strike said:

The container does not know anything about your shares unless you map them to a location in the container. So if you want access to anything in you shares you first need to map it to a directory in the container. Say you want access to you tv folder, on the host side you set your tv folder path, and on the container side you need to "mount" that folder to a directory we can call /media as an example. So the container does not know anything at all about your files on your server unless you map them to a directory in the container. I know it's all confusing at the start, but we've all been there :P

So your tv folder share would then be /media in the container

Yes, I did know most of that... but mostly out of trial and error :)   That is why in SONARR, I have:

image.thumb.png.6ccd22c24d4ddc08bac719f845d25e55.png

Which maps /media to the /TV share, which relates to TV in the User Shares here:

image.png.b8b362256b5da7e2f255df19e320c557.png

Which then relates to:  /mnt/user/TV/

It definitely is confusing at first and I think I got that right.. I do NOT know if SONARR just 'knows' about that /media mapping or if it is looking somewhere else for the downloads.

But I thought you changed the settings in sab after the comment from @binhex? But you haven't, please read his post again. You settings is wrong, remember the /downloads location doesn't map to anything on the host side.

1 minute ago, strike said:

But I thought you changed the settings in sab after the comment from @binhex? But you haven't, please read his post again. You settings is wrong, remember the /downloads location doesn't map to anything on the host side.

I didn't - that was why I asked so many questions like about selecting that location (so, SAB knows about it if I can select it) and all the files are going there (so, SAB knows about it).  I mean... SAB is doing its job well.  SONARR just doesn't know the files are there (IMO).

/Downloads has all the downloads

/Downloads/incomplete has anything that is incomplete

So.. SAB is downloading and placing the files correctly - which means it understands where it is mapped.

Changed now:  

image.thumb.png.feca0eba883c7e1f5e8e29dbed982b34.png

I'm not convinced on this one - but only because my files were in the right spot.

1 minute ago, Convington said:

I didn't - that was why I asked so many questions like about selecting that location (so, SAB knows about it if I can select it) and all the files are going there (so, SAB knows about it).  I mean... SAB is doing its job well.  SONARR just doesn't know the files are there (IMO).

/Downloads has all the downloads

/Downloads/incomplete has anything that is incomplete

So.. SAB is downloading and placing the files correctly - which means it understands where it is mapped.

No, you are wrong, That's why sonarr is unable to find the downloads. Yes sab might have the /downloads folder, but that doesn't mean it's correct, Please read the 2 last pages again. 

No, you are wrong, That's why sonarr is unable to find the downloads. Yes sab might have the /downloads folder, but that doesn't mean it's correct, Please read the 2 last pages again. 

ok.  That is just my ignorance of the whole container and mapping thing :(  Sorry about that.  I am trying to download something else and will find out what it does with it once complete now that I have fixed those folder issues.

You have also mapped your download share 2 times in sonarr, please remove the /download mapping in the sonarr container settings

Posted (edited)

both /data and /Downloads point to your download share that's why you were able to find the downloads in the correct place.

Edit: I see you sab container setting also have your downloads share mapped 2 times, please remove /downloads there too.

Edited by strike

Removed from both containers.  Still waiting for it to do anything outside of the downloads

Do you have files in the complete folder ready to be moved? If it's not moving anything now check the sonarr logs, it will tell you what's wrong. Not the container logs, but system->logs  in sonarr. 

Do you have files in the complete folder ready to be moved? If it's not moving anything now check the sonarr logs, it will tell you what's wrong. Not the container logs, but system->logs  in sonarr. 

I watch those logs like a hawk :)  Nothing going on in them at all since the change.  I cleared the log before the change. I even put it in trace mode - although I do not see the difference in System>Logs.

image.png.febf1fccc5aba89c85de7e35b8c849ea.png

That is what I see. No file movement at all.   As far as files, they are in /Downloads and the settings are here in SAB:

image.png.0734048bd544b5725c3d5af55a54c03d.png

There is no complete folder.  Just the base.  I asked about that before - if I need to have a /complete folder, but I think too many questions were asked at once and it may have been missed.

Not really sure which task to run to grab the files.  I've tried:

• Check for Finished Download - seems to sit and spin continuously
  • Downloaded Episodes Scan - same, just spins forever

Neither one make an entry in the log

Tried Refresh Series, but that really only looked for stuff in the empty /TV location (I think) since it didn't seem to come up with anything, just:

Scanning disk for xyz

Completed scannng disk for xyz

for all of the series it did this.

I'm going to use the Manual import right now and then try, try again with new files

8 minutes ago, Convington said:

As far as files, they are in /Downloads and the settings are here in SAB:

Well, technically you did have your downloads share mapped in 2 places. And technically they were mapped to the same share so if it's /data or /downloads shouldn't matter the files end up in the same place anyway.  And now you have removed /Downloads so now the sab  shouldn't know about  that mapping. But are you saying the files are still in /Downloads if you open up the terminal window in the container and check there?  If so just move them to /data.

At least there isn't any errors in you log which is a good sign. And yeah try with a new download. 

22 minutes ago, Convington said:

There is no complete folder.  Just the base.  I asked about that before - if I need to have a /complete folder, but I think too many questions were asked at once and it may have been missed.

Technically no, as long as you have a incomplete folder it should be fine to put the completed in the parent folder.

2 minutes ago, strike said:

Well, technically you did have your downloads share mapped in 2 places. And technically they were mapped to the same share so if it's /data or /downloads shouldn't matter the files end up in the same place anyway.  And now you have removed /Downloads so now the sab  shouldn't know about  that mapping. But are you saying the files are still in /Downloads if you open up the terminal window in the container and check there?  If so just move them to /data.

At least there isn't any errors in you log which is a good sign. And yeah try with a new download. 

Manual import appears to be working (SONARR).  So - I think it will eventually work.  It is moving the selected files to /TV (/media) as expected and putting them into series folders.  So - I'm hopeful that I can add something else and it will work after these files are completely moved.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Convington said:

So - I'm hopeful that I can add something else and it will work after these files are completely moved.

Yup, it should work now. So fingers crossed :) 2 volume mapping to the same share might have confused both sonarr and sab. I've never seen that before :P so would have been interesting to see complete logs to see what was actually going on.

Edited by strike

Yup, it should work know. So fingers crossed :) 2 volume mapping to the same share might have confused both sonarr and sab. I've never seen that before :P so would have been interesting to see complete logs to see what was actually going on.

Well, I do try to be unique :)

Honestly - it was because I could not select the /Downloads folder.  So - I was more confused why I couldn't get the file location I wanted.  As it turns out  - wrong move.  I will update this thread - but I expect it will take a long time since it has been 20 minutes and only 5 of the 37 files have been processed.

Plus - I need a drink now.

Not looking good.  I manually imported - that went well.  I cleared out the /Downloads (/data). folder  Then I downloaded a specific Season of an already downloaded series.  It all downloaded as expected to the /Downloads (/data) folder. 

Been waiting for any of it to import by itself.   Been about 40 minutes total - but only 2 minutes since the last episode fully completed.

I guess I'll just see what happens by morning, but somewhat deflated.

Looks like it isn't working.  It is definitely looking in the wrong place for files.  It is looking in the /media directory (/TV) and not finding the files there - of course, they are in /data (/Downloads).

image.png.9a9e4628adaa5a13f2b17bd8103d76f1.png

Not even sure where Sonarr is getting that information - except for the Container settings for /media.  But why?  Wouldn't /data be used for the location of the downloads?

Sorry to continually post.. But it seems to be working now.  I had to remove that specific series from /Downloads and from SONARR series list.  Then I had to remove all of my other downloaded content (or manually import).  After that - it seems to be working.  I will have to re-try that series after the one I have downloading now.

FYI - that particular series was Originally in there when the mappings were messed up.  I did remove it and try re-adding it later after the settings were as they are now. But that still caused log issues.

And to finish this off... I believe it is all resolved.  I had to purge the history in SABnzbd.  That is where SONARR was getting its information and what was causing the problems.  SONARR kept looking way back in history - seeing those files were downloaded to /TV (apparently), and tried to import them from that location.

This is why only new shows would properly import. Anything I imported prior to settings being fixed were still tagged to /TV.

I feel both smarter and more ignorant after all of this :)  Appreciate the help!

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I've been attempting to fix this issue but it's causing me significant pain. It appears that NZBGeek (who use Cloudflare) has (rightfully) increased their TLS version to 1.2, and it appears the docker image has an older version of Mono which makes it incompatible. I'm using binhex-delugeVPN and using PIA as the VPN source.

I'm getting this error when attempting to use the indexer, and/or when I perform a test, been getting this since error:

System.Net.WebException: Error: ServerProtocolViolation: 'https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=caps&apikey=FOO' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ServerProtocolViolation
  at System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel.ReadHeaders (System.IO.Stream stream, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000cf] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnectionTunnel.cs:206 
  at System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel.Initialize (System.IO.Stream stream, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00325] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnectionTunnel.cs:171 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Boolean reused, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x001ff] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:233 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.InitConnection (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000f7] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:263 
  at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x00052] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:268 
  at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x0011b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:82 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001ca] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:113 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x0003c] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x0007e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:121 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:57 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:264 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x0009a] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:62 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x0006a] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:35 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:23 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:27 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:334 

Steps taken:

1. Attempt to use http instead of https (would have been horrible if I had to use that)
  2. Changed STRICT_PORT_FORWARDING in binhex-delugevpn container to "no" and restarted the Sonarr / Radarr containers and binhex, didn't work
  3. Double checked (within the container itself) what the VPN region is, which is France, which appears to support strict port forwarding.

Versions:

Version

Mono Version

Would anyone be able to advise what to do next?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Maelstromeous
Added versions