[Support] binhex - Sonarr

1 hour ago, antonio3427 said:

from your supervisord.log:-

2021-05-12 11:14:37,497 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: Address already in use. This can happen if another instance of Sonarr is already running another application is using the same port (default: 8989) or the user has insufficient permissions 

so looking at your screenshot it looks like sonarr is running as network bridge, so this conflict should not be happening, are you allocating static ip's to containers or have change the default 'bridge' in any way?, possible two containers are sharing the same network?.

8 hours ago, Bill leeder said:

Hi there I am running the server as a static IP but I have not set any dockers to one. I have not changed the bridge settings at all. I was logged in Saturday night no issues. without even a computer restart tried Sunday morning and it wouldn't let me in

bill, my previous reply was not for you, it was for antonio3427

i replied to your issue here:- https://forums.unraid.net/topic/44145-support-binhex-sonarr/?do=findComment&comment=992772

@binhex sorry for asking again, but perhaps my question got lost amongst others. 😃 Is there any solution for this?

On 4/21/2021 at 5:00 PM, kim_sv said:
On 3/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, binhex said:

So I'm back again. :) Gave up on the issue back in march but now I'm trying to solve it again. I've read through the Github issue thread, but I can't find VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS in the binhex-qbittorrentvpn container? Its on :latest and updated. I've also read your VPN Docker FAQ on Github but having problem seeing my solution.

EDIT Sorry pressed send too early. 

I tried to add the PMS port 32400 to ADDITIONAL_PORTS also but with no luck. I'm not confident at all here so bare with me. My situation is that my PMS isn't on my unRAID machine, ie it has a different IP then my unRAID. My knowledge in networking is rather slim so maybe I'm missing something obvious here?

IP for unRAID server: 192.168.1.4

binhex-qbittorrentvpn working (Container Variable: LAN_NETWORK 192.168.1.0/24)

binhex-sonarr working over --net=container:binhex-qbittorrentvpn

Plex Media Server on my iMac. IP:192.168.1.7 Port:32400

Edited April 21 by kim_sv
pressed send too early

22 hours ago, kim_sv said:

I've read through the Github issue thread, but I can't find VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS in the binhex-qbittorrentvpn container? Its on :latest and updated.

you have an out of date template, so you will need to add this in manually see Q8:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

once you have done this then add port 32400 to value for VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS and this should get things working for you, two questions for you:-

1. why have you not moved PMS over to unraid?, its pretty simple, just curious.

2. what does PMS need to interact with? qbittorrent? sonarr?.

• Like 1
On 5/17/2021 at 10:20 AM, binhex said:

you have an out of date template, so you will need to add this in manually see Q8:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

once you have done this then add port 32400 to value for VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS and this should get things working for you, two questions for you:-

First, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions! 😃 

I'll try to add VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS tomorrow and get back to you. 

As for your questions. 

1. I'd love to run it on my server but it's an good old HP Microserver N40L and it's just not powerful enough for my PMS needs... I'm working on building a new one in the near future, but she's a nice little server that's served me well many years.

2. I'm using the "Connection" feature in Sonarr and Radarr to communicate with PMS as to when changes and adds are made. PMS internal "sensing" of that doesn't seem to work that well over SMB,

Edited by kim_sv
On 5/17/2021 at 10:20 AM, binhex said:

No luck I'm afraid.

I added a variable with key: VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS and value: 32400 in binhex-qbittorrentvpn.

Then I restarted both qBit and Sonarr for good measure. 

When trying to add a Connection in Sonarr to PMS I get "Unable to connect to Plex Server" when I try and test it. Auth with Plex.tv work ok.

So I tried to use the Plex token from an XML file and it made no difference.

Pulled down a completely new image of binhex-qbittorrentvpn and copy pasted my old values in, except for VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS that now was present so added 32400 there.

No difference, still "Unable to connect to Plex Server".

Logs on Sonarr say:

21-5-19 17:45:22.7|Debug|PlexServerService|Getting sections from Plex host: 192.168.1.7 21-5-19 17:45:22.8|Debug|PlexServerProxy|Url: http://192.168.1.7:32400/library/sections?X-Plex-Client-Identifier=(removed)&X-Plex-Product=Sonarr&X-Plex-Platform=Windows&X-Plex-Platform-Version=7&X-Plex-Device-Name=Sonarr&X-Plex-Version=3.0.6.1196&X-Plex-Token=(removed) 21-5-19 17:45:22.8|Error|PlexServerService|Unable to connect to Plex Server [v3.0.6.1196] NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.PlexException: Unable to connect to Plex Media Server ---> System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure: 'http://192.168.1.7:32400/library/sections?X-Plex-Client-Identifier=(removed)&X-Plex-Product=Sonarr&X-Plex-Platform=Windows&X-Plex-Platform-Version=7&X-Plex-Device-Name=Sonarr&X-Plex-Version=3.0.6.1196&X-Plex-Token=(removed) ---> System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure at System.Net.WebResponseStream.InitReadAsync (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000e6] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebResponseStream.cs:458 at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x0018f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebOperation.cs:283 at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x0008e] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebCompletionSource.cs:111 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00123] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:81 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001bb] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:107 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x00086] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:126 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:59 at NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerProxy.ProcessRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder) [0x0001d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Notifications\Plex\Server\PlexServerProxy.cs:185 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerProxy.ProcessRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder) [0x0006f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Notifications\Plex\Server\PlexServerProxy.cs:198 at NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerProxy.GetTvSections (NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerSettings settings) [0x0000e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Notifications\Plex\Server\PlexServerProxy.cs:39 at NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerService.GetSections (NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerSettings settings) [0x00016] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Notifications\Plex\Server\PlexServerService.cs:94 at NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerService.Test (NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Plex.Server.PlexServerSettings settings) [0x00022] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Notifications\Plex\Server\PlexServerService.cs:187

This worked before the IP table tightening so I don't think there is anything I should change in PMS right? In PMS settings it is using 32400 as LAN port. PMS is on 192.168.1.7

Right now I'm routing Sonarr through qBitVPN, perhaps I should read up on proxy and how that work and use that instead? Would that help this? (not network savvy at all..)

• 4 weeks later...

Having an issue for a while, but just have some time to ask for help.  Log is showing a ton of these:

1-6-15 09:12:13.9|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Done/tv/                 *Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder.

What have I missed?

image.png.03fcf21baf2b438dc02a435cf057b409.png

6 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

But you have /mnt/user/Downloads/Done/tv/ in your screenshot. The whole path must match on both sides.

TV is a subfolder, Done includes Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr... Radarr is Done/Movies, Lidarr is /Done/Music.. does that make sense?  I use SAB

Edited by ZosoPage1963
20 minutes ago, ZosoPage1963 said:

TV is a subfolder, Done includes Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr... Radarr is Done/Movies, Lidarr is /Done/Music.. does that make sense?  I use SAB

it may make sense but until /data paths are identical for all containers then you will run into issues, my advise would be change /data mapping to be '/mnt/user/Downloads/Done' set this for all containers that use /data and your problem will be resolved.

50 minutes ago, binhex said:

it may make sense but until /data paths are identical for all containers then you will run into issues, my advise would be change /data mapping to be '/mnt/user/Downloads/Done' set this for all containers that use /data and your problem will be resolved.

Got it...making that happen and I am sure you all are right... didn't mean to doubt.  Thanks a ton!  

configured all containers correctly and confirmed no other issues... thanks again.

Edited by ZosoPage1963
fixed

Sonarr was running well for over a year, but recently it has been unable to connect to qbittorrent.  I did recently update to qbittorrent 4.3.x after staying on an older version for quite some time, but I can't say for certain if that is when things went wrong.  Oddly enough, I have radarr configured (as far as I can tell) identically to sonarr and that continues to work without issue.

Below is a snip from my logs when I try to test the download client connection:

Spoiler

[v3.0.6.1265] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, check your settings. ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [503:ServiceUnavailable] [GET] at [http://192.168.1.38:8080/api/v2/app/webapiVersion] --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxyV2.IsApiSupported (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings) [0x00055] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxyV2.cs:51 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.FetchProxy (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:87 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<GetProxyCache>b__0 () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:82 at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x000b1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:104 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.GetProxyCache (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings, System.Boolean force) [0x00049] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:82 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.GetProxy (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentSettings settings, System.Boolean force) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:65 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.get_Proxy () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrent.cs:45 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.AddFromMagnetLink (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String hash, System.String magnetLink) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrent.cs:68 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].DownloadFromMagnetUrl (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, System.String magnetUrl) [0x00048] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:220 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1[TSettings].Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x000f1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:102 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) [0x0018f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:75 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.ProcessDownloadDecisions.ProcessDecisions (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions) [0x00104] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\ProcessDownloadDecisions.cs:77

Any advice?

*edit* also attaching supervisord.log

supervisord.log

*edit again*

It was the proxy settings, duh.  Disabled, works.

Edited by deepthought
solved
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to get SSL to work on sonarr? I've seen several people post here about it and they've all gone ignored. I enable SSL and restart, but it does nothing. the config file shows SSL is enabled, but it just doesn't take effect. I notice in Radarr if you enable SSL if gives you a place to enter a path to a file, but sonarr does not do this. 

I want to make sonarr accessible via the web (behind cloudflare and a reverse proxy) for another remote user to be able to help manage my library but I dont want to do it without SSL working

Consider using SWAG docker for this.  This would give you a single place to configure LetsEncrypt certificate, a single port to forward and can be configured as a front-end to multiple non-SSL backend web servers.

edit: just saw this "behind cloudflare and a reverse proxy" - if you have SSL on the reverse proxy, then it's not really necessary to have SSL enabled on Sonarr?  Or is the reverse proxy outside your network?

Edited by jortan

Im using nginx proxy manager hosted within my own network. But I have to configure the proxy host for sonarr in NPM as http, not https, thus leaving the traffic unencrypted, unless my understanding is incorrect. Ive got several other services behind NPM and they all work fine over https. So I guess Im a little confused about the http/https setting in NPM, then. If I set it to https, I am no longer able to access it. But if I leave it as http, it loads fine and still says the connection is secure. I guess just refers to its connection on the local network? Ideally I would prefer this to be encrypted connection as well, so I could access it via it's local ip, though this is not the end of the world if it wont work.

>>  I guess just refers to its connection on the local network?

Yes.  This is common even in an enterprise environment (though they would generally have a more segmented internal network)  One of the selling points of reverse proxies is "SSL offloading" meaning the reverse proxy handles the SSL workload and the application server behind it doesn't need to.

After years of using a different program in unRAID, I am trying to switch to Sonarr.

I have mapped my paths so they are the same from the other program

But I keep getting this error in Sonarr which I don't understand.

Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/TV/xxx/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder